Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach (7290 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager / Jurgen Klinsmann Sacked! (Bayern Munich) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2008
What do you mean by top seeds. I know Gaynners have a penchant for searching the whole world for ridiculous accolades but this is a new one on me.

UCL seeding!!!!!!!!! OMG Tell me another one A seed that has never won and can never win Infact played only 1 semi final in a century!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by ritchboy(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2008
Dayo
1 final in a century?Are you dis daft?When was the european cup formed?
Even with ur 4 european championships,arsenal are still a BIGGER/BETTER club than bayern!As we speak,the 8 BEST clubs in europe are ARSENAL,chelsea,liverpool,man utd,barcelona,real madrid,ac milan and inter milan.
Bayern are battling for 9th place with the likes of sevilla,roma,lyon,valencia etc
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2008
How many semis since inception of the Champions league? Just stay there as you are compete for best club without winning anything in your miserable history.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by ritchboy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2008
ARSENAL are 100 times RICHER,100 times more popular,and have 100 times the fanbase of bayern.
ARSENAL are a grade A team in a grade A league(epl) and play in the grade A european club championship(ucl).
Bayern are a grade B team in a grade B league(bundesliga) who play in the grade B european club competition(uefa cup) alongside the likes of larissa, hapop tel aviv et al.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2008
I wonder when clubs are being measured with that criteria you stated above.

Brazil is the best country because they are the richest, have most fan base/population and more popular right? Losers like Assnal always look for other accolades to win when they can win real trophies they create imaginary ones like Unbeaten run, young player , Emirate cup, Amsterdam cup, Lousiest fan, skinniest coach e.t.c now Richboy has added UEFA seeding, riches-money, fanbase rather than the main thing TROPHIES

No wonder your club is second rate. Are you guys among the original G-14? It was until they included perpetual also ran that they included you guys
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by Cougar: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ dayokanu,
whats your point? what makes a club great? is it the number of ucl titles or consistency over a long period? nottingham forest and aston villa have won the ucl before but is it right to say they are better than arsenal and man utd? bayern munich won it 4 times but does that make them a better club than man utd or barcelona? bayern munich's failure to stamp their authority in recent times has left germany with the option of playing just 3 clubs in europe. if their poor trend continues like this, uefa will cut it to 2.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by ritchboy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2008
stop talking like an slowpoke.IF brazil are the best country it is because they have the best players.What makes a team good?The quality of the players they have at PRESENT.NOT their PAST achievements.
When you get dat into your thick skull post a reasonable reply.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ Cougar,
Which is greater Barcelona or Madrid? Given the fact that Barca has been performing better than Real in recent times.

@Richboy,
Losers like Assnal always look for other accolades to win when they can win real trophies they create imaginary ones like Unbeaten run, young player , Emirate cup, Amsterdam cup, Lousiest fan, skinniest coach e.t.c now Richboy has added UEFA seeding, riches-money, fanbase rather than the main thing TROPHIES

No wonder your club is second rate. Are you guys among the original G-14? It was until they included perpetual also ran that they included you guys
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by ritchboy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2008
ARSENAL are 100 times RICHER,100 times more popular,and have 100 times the fanbase of bayern.
ARSENAL are a grade A team in a grade A league(epl) and play in the grade A european club championship(ucl).
Bayern are a grade B team in a grade B league(bundesliga) who play in the grade B european club competition(uefa cup) alongside the likes of larissa, hapop tel aviv et al.

take that to the bank put that under ur bed. . . . i just remembered how shallow-minded you are.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2008
Are you guys among the original G-14? It was until they included perpetual also ran that they included you guys
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by Cougar: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ dayokanu,
barcelona is marginally better than real madrid. they completed a double in 2006. retained la liga in the same year plus boasting world class brands in their team in messi and ronaldinho. one look at barcelona's academy will drown other european clubs in the sea of death. check this out: messi, iniesta, fabregas, reina, xavi, luis garcia, giovanni dos santos, arteta, bojan, valdes, puyol all came out of that academy. u have to respect what barcelona is doing to football. they are miles ahead of real madrid in recent times.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by ritchboy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2008
the g-14 is an irrelevant organization which will soon be defunct.are chelsea among the g-14?does that mean all the members of the g-14 are better than chelsea?
do us all a favour and use ur brain for once.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2008
Thats okay I now know you rate clubs based on its performance over a few seasons.

So that means Chelsea is better than Man Utd. by your assessment of performance in the short while.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2008
G-14 is irrelevant from an Arsenal fan. G14 does not admit teams that are flash in the pan else they would have admitted Leeds. Chelsea must prove they are here to stay before they would be admitted so they should admit Man City cos of this season performance or Sevilla

The G-14 was founded in September 2000 by 14 leading clubs to provide a unified voice in negotiations with UEFA and FIFA. New members could join by invitation only.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by Cougar: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ dayokanu,
this is common sense. this is why uefa seeds top teams. your performance over the years are calculated in coefficients and are used to rate top teams.
tell us why bundesliga can only play 3 clubs in the ucl and epl plays 4 or sometimes 5 in the ucl.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by ritchboy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2008
dayokanu:

G-14 is irrelevant from an Arsenal fan. G14 does not admit teams that are flash in the pan else they would have admitted Leeds. Chelsea must prove they are here to stay before they would be admitted so they should admit Man City because of this season performance or Sevilla

The G-14 was founded in September 2000 by 14 leading clubs to provide a unified voice in negotiations with UEFA and FIFA. New members could join by invitation only.

you just shot urself in the foot!!!!!!!!!!!
if i remember correctly. . . . CHELSEA TURNED DOWN AN INVITATION TO JOIN THE G-14!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2008
UEFA does not determine who the best clubs are your past record speak for you. This is not rocket science its result that all can see and deduce from.

EPL would only have 5 if a club outside the top 4 club wins the UCL.

Chelsea turned down the opportunity to join G-14 So This is a gathering of leading clubs that Chelsea declined invitation does not reduce the worth of the group
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by ritchboy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2008
It doesnt reduce the worth of the group?Perhaps. . . If i dont drink pure-water,it doesnt reduce its worth, but dat doesnt mean its worth much in the first place.
If the G-14 are as glamorous or important as u make them to be,chelsea wouldnt have turned them down.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2008
Well all the big teams are part of the 14 sorry Ass-anal are just an attachment to the original 14.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by ritchboy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2008
all the "big" clubs are part of the G-14?So chelsea arent a "big" team
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2008
Not yet not by a few seasons performance consistency over some time or would you include Sevilla just yet? And if you check most of the Original G-14 have won it before its only the attachment to the original G-14 that have never won
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by ritchboy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2008
OMG!!!!!!!! CHELSEA IS NOT A BIG TEAM!! shocked shocked shocked, I GIVE UP!
one last question before i go. . . . is nottingham forest a big team?
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by Iman3(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2008
dayokanu:

Lets do some analysis.

The best country in football in my own opinion is Brazil

Why? IS it because of the number of Copa America( Local leagues) they have won? NO Argentina and Uruguay have won more Copa America titles

Is it because of the monetary worth of the CBF Brazilian football federation? No because some little Arab countries are richer

Is it by the number of world cups(UCL) they have won. YES

I see.So Uruguay are a better national team than Holland and on the same level as Argentina because they happened to win 2 Cups in particularly successful period-like Bayern in the mid-70s.This is what they call,"living in past glory".
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by Cougar: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ i-man,
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, uruguay is better than france, holland and england because they have won it twice between 1930-1950.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by debosky(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2008
They are better than England who rigged it YES grin grin
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2008
Notthingham Forest is a sleeping giant just like Liverpool was some years ago
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by Cougar: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ debosky,
u are a clown. uruguay better than england? are they better than france and holland too?
@ dayokanu,
drop this bayern is a great team, will you? bayern munich is not even seeded in europe. if its all about ucl titles, bayern, ac milan and real madrid should be getting automatic qualifications to play in the ucl. a team has to produce stellar performance and maintain consistency to be considered great. on this day, arsenal+chelsea+liverpool+man utd are all better than bayern munich.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2008
@Cougar,
Which is the greatest football club of all time in Europe?

Which is the best National team of all time in Europe?
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by Cougar: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2008
the best national team of all time in europe has to be germany(in my own opinion). cheesy cheesy cheesy don't have orgasm because i said so.
the greatest football club of all time in europe is manchester united.(u can take that to the bank) their case is the rags to riches/ashes to classic tale.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by ritchboy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2008
ritchboy:

OMG!!!!!!!! CHELSEA IS NOT A BIG TEAM!! shocked shocked shocked, I GIVE UP!
one last question before i go. . . . is nottingham forest a big team?

YES OR NO
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by BigBadWolf(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2008
Deleted
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2008
the greatest football club of all time in europe is manchester united.(u can take that to the bank) their case is the rags to riches/ashes to classic tale.

@ Cougar,
Are you Ali Baba or in any way related to him? You are a comedian A Talented one for that matter.!!!!!

First, SAF is the best coach in the world, then Ronaldo is the best player on the planet next Man Utd is the best team in Europe

Thats a joke and you scored very high but I am not joking here.

@Richboy,
Tell someone to interprete for you
Notthingham Forest is a sleeping giant just like Liverpool was some years ago
@Bigbadwolf,
Don't mind all these EPL peeps who dont see beyond their noses I have been trying to lecture them on European football . DId you hear someone saying that Man Utd is the best team in Europe I have been Laughing since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Carling Cup Final: Arsenal Vs Birmingham City[1- 2] On February 2011 / I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. / Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.