Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach (7093 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager / Jurgen Klinsmann Sacked! (Bayern Munich) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2008
Smith played less than 10 games last season, LArsson played less than 10 Saha was injured most of the time then who was playing in the middle.

Rooney ever played as a winger where was Giggs?
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by tkb417(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2008
Smith played less than 10 games last season, LArsson played less than 10 Saha was injured most of the time then who was playing in the middle.

Rooney ever played as a winger where was Giggs?

i think ur blindness is intentional. Der has been instances when Giggs play at the center and Rooney roving from the flanks. If you havent seen this, consult a Doctor
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2008
this is not quantum physics. rooney rarely plays as a centre forward. rooney is a supporting striker. u cannot compare rooney to miroslav klose who is an out and out striker as far as goal scoring is concerned. the only person who seems to be hallucinating here is u. its peace and harmony in the man utd posse. i cannot say the same about a gate-crasher like u.

Even though you would talk through the side of your mouth, You still make more sense than I-man a million times . The clarification I need has already been made by Jackal/Cougar in bold.

Even Richboy, can think more than I-man is that not a shame?

Klose is a better finisher than rooney,agreed.But rooney beats him in just about every other department. . . Pace,dribbling,technique,balance,stamina,passing/crossing name it.
Rooney can be better at stamina, shagging, passing, crosses, dancing, fighting or even at somersaults but he is still behind Klose in what a striker is supposed to do Goal scoring
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by ritchboy(m): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2008
dayo,
why did you have to post the same shiit you posted in the man utd thread yesterday here?lemme guess. . . so you can keep your pathetic thread alive ay?

Even Richboy, can think more than I-man is that not a shame?

what do you mean by "even"? dont make me bitch-slap you back to your village in abakaliki.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ Richboy,

Just suprised that someone can beat you in senselessness Shocking
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ Richboy,

Cougar,
so, tell me what was "senseless" about my post.perhaps everything seems "senseless" to you because you are "senseless".in other words,your IQ is at par wid that of a mag-got.i guess thats what happens when u give head to the queen of the coast.

Insert Quote
@ Richboy,

Just suprised that someone can beat you in senselessness Shocking

Can you see the similarities? Everyone already knows Richboy is senseless grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by tkb417(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2008
ure back from ur sabatical abi?
GOAT!
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2008
Wetin you dey do I am still trying to fix my LCD I broke it yesterday thinking it has contacted a virus when I saw Tottenham 5 Arsenal 1.

I thot the TV was playing April fool on me!!!!! grin grin grin

I dey Hardley S,
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by tkb417(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2008
u broke ur LCD cos dem hammer Arsenal. . .no worries, na ur car u go bash when next dem flog dem

wetin dey happen for H.S?
is ur YIM on? those things will land on friday and you need to be as smart as a rat.
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by ritchboy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2008
dayo,
we all know cougar/jackal is the most "senseless" person animal on this forum. grin although you come a close second.at least jackal has an excuse.

in other words,your IQ is at par wid that of a mag-got.i guess thats what happens when u give head to the queen of the coast.

wats urs?
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2008
grin grin grin grin Richboy!!!!!! Padi mi Don't worry I-man has already beaten you to it. You are no longer number one
Re: Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2011
Jurgen Klinsmann has been appointed as the coach of the US MNT

US male National Team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity / HULK Transfer To CHELSEA 90% Complete / Torres Is A Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.