Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? (19697 Views)

Sexy Hot Course Mate Going Crazy / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by FRANKLINTON(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Can this type of relationship work out? Remember, you attend lectures and stay in the same class with him/her- that means you'll likely be seeing each other too often. Generally, are these kind of relationship successful?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
It is advisable to face your studies @ school.
Thanks

49 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by vislabraye(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
FRANKLINTON: Can this type of relationship work out? Remember, you attend lectures and stay in the same class with him/her- that means you'll likely be seeing each other too often. Generally, are these kind of relationship successful?

Tic tic says the clock what you want to do do quick before she's taken by a fellow course mate.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by FRANKLINTON(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
acidosis™:
It is advisable to face your studies @ school.
Thanks

How sure are you that i'm a student? This thread will go a long way in helping others

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by FRANKLINTON(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
vislabraye:

Tic tic says the clock what you want to do do quick before she's taken by a fellow course mate.

You think there is no problem with it?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by kunle1004: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
I think there's nothing wrong with it provided you dont loose sight of the reason for being in school. My wife was my class mate and we started dating in our penultimate year. My grades picked up while we we're dating and 12 years later i can say there are no regrets whatsoever.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Sijo01(f): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
It depends on the parties involved........ Its kinda fun anyway wink....... But it has its disadvantages.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by FRANKLINTON(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sijo01: It depends on the parties involved........ Its kinda fun anyway wink....... But it has its disadvantages.

What kind of disadvantages? Break it down so we know what to expect. Or have u done it before?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Mynd44: 5:27am On Sep 18, 2012
Its not so bad
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 18, 2012
As long as the girl is not a leech or a parasite and u sef are sharp. I av often seen girls date their course mates only for their own grades to rise and rise and the guys grades would drop. Nothing bad in dating ur course mate. Just use your head.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by dlinglos(f): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2012
4 me its a no. It may be fun but a big distraction. Face what you are there for- your studies when you through you have all d time u want 4 relationship etc.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by ITbomb(m): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Its not so bad
The OP meant fellow Course mate not Fellow man
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2012
ITbomb:
And has quoting him healed ur years of molestation by ur bruda? Poor thing!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Mynd44: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2012
ITbomb:
Keep at this boy and you might just get what's coming
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
NO
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by tellwsdom: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
Bro, go ahead..but watch out she doesn't chop ur money angry angry
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by DExplorer1: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
Boring question. What will my yes or no do to you? Nothing
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:
Boring question. What will my yes or no do to you? Nothing
Be nice na
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by free2ryhme: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
FRANKLINTON: Can this type of relationship work out? Remember, you attend lectures and stay in the same class with him/her- that means you'll likely be seeing each other too often. Generally, are these kind of relationship successful?

I have course-mates that a married and yes relationships of these kind are successful .. but there are pros and cons ..ok
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Maxwell86(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
yes........ Go ahead and date your [s]NEIGHBOUR , SISTER, COUSIN, NIECE, AUNTY [/s] Coursemate.....

just Kidding grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by OjujuCalabar(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Start with the end in mind undecided grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by ujukala: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
...and what is wrong with that? It is even the best if I may say.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by olsmade(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
Which one z a FELLOW COURSEMATE again? Course-mate na course-mate.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Mynd44: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ojuju Calabar: Start with the end in mind undecided grin
Seriously end of what?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
So what did graduate with? 3rd ...last undecided
kunle1004: I think there's nothing wrong with it provided you dont loose sight of the reason for being in school. My wife was my class mate and we started dating in our penultimate year. My grades picked up while we we're dating and 12 years later i can say there are no regrets whatsoever.

So what did graduate with? 3rd ...last
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by ochukoccna: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
olsmade: Which one z a FELLOW COURSEMATE again? Course-mate na course-mate.
Nigerian English is what it is undecided undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by derus(f): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
to be candid i don't believe in that dating of a thing when it is tym let d guy approach d girl dat he want 2 marry and go head for the marriage
simple as 1/1 = 1

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by expensive007(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
What if ur lekturer or course mate while in the class, shun u & disgrace u in his/her presence?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
Distraction. But hey, that's the way I see it. . .
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by goofie: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
based on the ones i saw in school, i will have to say NO!

first of all i wldnt want a guy that is goin thru d same things tht am goin thru.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by kinkie(f): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
Taa! Its absolutely not advisable! I'm talking from experience ni oh.
Mine is even worse..i dated my hallmate. D relationship didn't even last a year. What is more? I saw him rolling around with a girl i'm not even sure they're dating anyway, and d jealousy i felt rekindles d pain i tried to bury, despite d fact i was d one who called it quits with him.
its even worse since i even get to see him almost everyday everytime..he's fucking living in my house mehn!. I'm just so glad i'm bout to graduate. And i'm learning to move on with my life too.

Though i wouldn't lie oh,.it was fun, it was really fun..having ur bf or gf always around is such fun and romantic..but then too much familiarity is sometimes not healthy for a relationship or most anyway. So it just didn't last.

So i repeat...! IT IS NOT ADVISABLE! Gbam! angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.