Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? (19698 Views)

Sexy Hot Course Mate Going Crazy / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
they sent you to school to become more responsible why seek for r/ship when you are not yet made, i mean you are still depending on ur prents or...... for survival , . friends it is advisable to face your studies in school and SHUN IMMORALITY. ONLY 0.5 OUT OF 100 WORKS IF AT ALL THERE IS ANY.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by mila1121(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
FRANKLINTON:

How sure are you that i'm a student? This thread will go a long way in helping others
if you are not a student what are you doing posting like one
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Mobatine(f): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
To me dating a course mate is not bad but the thing is how many relationship of such workout as plan? Many boy after graduating went out 2 hock with a new girl in camp forgoting the promised they made earler and come out with a new story. Am in school right now but i dnt buy the idea men are unpredictable i will only make friend
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 21, 2012
Mobatine: To me dating a course mate is not bad but the thing is how many relationships of such workout as planned? Many boys after graduating hook up with a new girl in camp forgeting the promise they made earlier and come out with a whole new story. Am in school right now but i dnt buy the idea. Men are unpredictable. I will only make friends with them
the above is a better version......your english write up is killing me
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Kzea: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
D̶̲̥̅̊ sucess of any relationship does nt really depends  those things.I̶̲̥̅̊Τ̲̅ depends  hw D̶̲̥̅̊ two partners see themselves.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Sandyboo: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
Madam you don't need advice on this one cos its clear ...... Big NoOoooooooo. [color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Odunharry(m): 12:52am On Oct 28, 2012
@ poster go ahead if u want to but mind u as sme pipu av said here dia r consequencess..mind u,d school is a marriage bureau..
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by kobikwelu(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2012
NOOOOO!!! bad idea..

chikena!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by slex(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
Nope. Bad idea
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by timilehing(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
slex: Nope. Bad idea
Reasons pls!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by kunle1004: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Keneking:
So what did graduate with? 3rd ...last undecided

So what did graduate with? 3rd ...last

Not that it's any of your business grin but I finished with a 2.2, Been working with the same organization for almost 11 years and been married for almost 9 years. It depends on the individuals involved and it can be managed well like we did...

Still have no regrets marrying my course mate....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? / Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.