Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,169 members, 7,864,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (136643 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Simply the best looking politicians in the continent

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
We don't look like somali charcants,those negriods are damn ugly,we look down on y'all grin

we are simply the best,let's ride on buddy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
The best among the best grin

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
We don't look like charcants,we are humans grin cute cute people

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Our beauty even goes down to the military.

The nigerian military girl *mwwwuuuah*

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
And here we got the somali military monkey grin

charcant.. Really looks scary and disgusting

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: lmaoooo! He doesn't look half as good as our president ,hahah! Negriod u mean hat old man with bunk teeth got longer hairs than my friend here

This village girl from my state,kogi state in nigeria?? Really.. Pls show me grin

sad, taking the lightest girl with fake hair, and comparing it to the darkest somali.

you never cease to amaze me my good lad. and am to assume everyone looks like that in nigeria grin

just admit their are certain features that horners have and certain features you negroids have and let that be the end of it.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
......wink hakuna matata
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
somalia11:

sad, taking the lightest girl with fake hair, and comparing it to the darkest somali.

you never cease to amaze me my good lad. and am to assume everyone looks like that in nigeria grin

just admit their are certain features that horners have and certain features you negroids have and let that be the end of it.
loooooool! If i tell u that i'm related to that girl will u believe me?? Naaah! U won't,cos u level of ignorance is just too high for mah liking,next time do a thorough research about some people and their different features before trolling ok??

Light skin girls with long hairs like that are very common in nigeria,in my state as well,that's her real her plssssss,i swear with ur lord sad only a blind man will call that hair fake.

And lastly just admit that not everyone in somalia is good looking, (like 30% are pretty and 70% are btn average and ugly) they are many somalis with short hairs as well,if u disagree i can post pix wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: loooooool! If i tell u that i'm related to that girl will u believe me?? Naaah! U won't,cos u level of ignorance is just too high for mah liking,next time do a thorough research about some people and their different features before trolling ok??

Light skin girls with long hairs like that are very common in nigeria,in my state as well,that's her real her plssssss,i swear with ur lord sad only a blind man will call that hair fake

light skin girls with long hair are common, lmao thanks for the laugh

the only light skin with long hair are only a few fulani who had the right sense not to breed with your kind.

negroid features are well known, stocky build, nappy hair, thick lips, wide nose and anything that deviates from this is cause of admixture.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
somalia11:

light skin girls with long hair are common, lmao thanks for the laugh

the only light skin with long hair are only a few fulani who had the right sense not to breed with your kind.

negroid features are well known, stocky build, nappy hair, thick lips, wide nose and anything that deviates from this is cause of admixture.
lmaooooo! Indeeed grin says the person that has never step foot in nigeria.do u know 70 % of igbos got natural light skin And they are many negriods with soft hairs here,including me :p u wanna see my hair? grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by hardniola(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adam jo otito u don finish dis zoo-malia11.
But wait how are we going to help dem with dis boottooth nd bunkfore-head,maybe we send some teaming doctor across west-africa what do u thing.
But pls kip close eye on d he-goat,he don dey use style dey beg u shey u get haammm.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
hardniola: Adam jo otito u don finish dis zoo-malia11.
But wait how are we going to help dem with dis boottooth nd bunkfore-head,maybe we send some teaming doctor across west-africa what do u thing.
But pls kip close eye on d he-goat,he don dey use style dey beg u shey u get haammm.

you type like how i would assume you would talk. shocked
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: Simply the best looking politicians in the continent

all these somalis look way better, and thats just the ones who are very famous. i dont even have time to go through the entire 200 plus parliament nor the cabinet members.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
post one nigerian that even looks any where close to this somali, she just won miss africa in the usa

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
handsomest politician in africa, president of khaatumo state in somalia

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
The best and most good looking ministers,politician in africa,they are way better than those somali politicians,these are just a few

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Simply the best grin

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
somalia11: post one nigerian that even looks any where close to this somali, she just won miss africa in the usa

this girl that just won Miss.nigeria 2013 is way cuter than this somali girl,if she had competed in miss africa in usa she would have won... Seriously.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: The best and most good looking ministers,politician in africa,they are way better than those somali politicians,these are just a few

no one can touch somalis. if you take all the nigggggers and compare them to somalis, you still will not find a negroid as good looking as a somali, i can bet my life on that.

the last few presidents and prime ministers of somalia. Come on son. No negroid from all your negroid countries looks better than any single one of these somali men.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: this girl that just won Miss.nigeria 2013 is way cuter than this somali girl,if she had competed in miss africa in usa she would have won... Seriously.

Miss.Nigeria 2013

your telling me this girls stands a chance
[img]http://graciousgracegardens.files./2013/07/aku2.jpg[/img]

Miss Africa USA Winner and Miss Somalia 2013
Against her?

Take off your green and white glasses and admit that she stands no chance!!!!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
WHITE84:

Miss.Nigeria 2013

Against her?

dude! I guess u are very much high on weed,that isn't the girl that won MBGN 2013 nor is that the girl that won miss.africa usa 2013, lemme post MBGN 2013 pixs,the miss.africa from somali stand no chance against her,hmm,grab? Get that into ur mighty fore-head

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
adam you don't get tired of this?

yall spamming the hell out of the culture section. undecided
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
WHITE84:

Miss.Nigeria 2013

Against her?

this is the real most beautiful girl in nigeria 2013 and that light skin girl pix u took or stole from God knows where isn't the wnner of miss africa usa 2013

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:
adam you don't get tired of this?

yall spamming the hell out of the culture section. undecided
hey swrrry :* i'm just keeping myself busy with that stubborn charcants
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
WHITE84:

Miss.Nigeria 2013

Against her?

this somali doesn't even stand half a chance against this nigerian girl and her mother grin no make up no nothing,she didn't paint her face like a barbie doll ,lmaooo

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
somalia11:

no one can touch somalis. if you take all the nigggggers and compare them to somalis, you still will not find a negroid as good looking as a somali, i can bet my life on that.

the last few presidents and prime ministers of somalia. Come on son. No negroid from all your negroid countries looks better than any single one of these somali men.

lmaoooo! Funny black charcant,u keep on reposting the same pixs over and over again grin these ugly guys stand no chance against a nigerian,no somali whatsoever can compete with us,it's just like comparing a monkey with an angel grin

we are not uglu nor black like u people,we ain't charcants,u can clearly see our politicians,i hope u see her fresh,good looking and clean there are
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: hey swrrry :* i'm just keeping myself busy with that stubborn charcants

I hope you know by using fulanis only to compare to somalis you are slaying yourself.

You need to compare natural west african women to them. I have plenty on my "beauty of natural hair" thread.

Thats all I have to say.

Im out for good. Have fun.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:

I hope you know by using fulanis only to compare to somalis you are slaying yourself.

You need to compare natural west african women to them. I have plenty on my "beauty of natural hair" thread.

Thats all I have to say.

Im out for good. Have fun.
lmaoooooo! I haven't post a single fulani pix here,the winner of MBGN is from bayelsa,the pix of that fair girl and her mother are kanuris,fomer first lady of nigeria.. Lmaooooo.

U are really funny #faints
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
These are kanuri's

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
This girl is from south south nigeria,bayelsa state, goodluck jonathan state (president of nigeria)

we got many ethnic group in nigeria,so i can use anyone i want.

The light skin man by her side in the second pix is an igbo man,before somalia 11 thinks he's a white man,loooool grin charcants

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ok they are not fulani.
But clearly You still dont get it.

You are using women of their standards (northern nigerian women; admixed) to compare to them. It doesnt look good on your end. That is all I am saying. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (67)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.