Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,195 members, 7,864,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (136644 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:
Ok they are not fulani.
But clearly You still dont get it.

You are using women of their standards (northern nigerian women; admixed) to compare to them. It doesnt look good on your end. That is all I am saying. Lol.
lmaooo! How?? Northern nigerians are nigerians, and they are more northern nigerians than southern nigerians,it ain't my fault that we are split into so many ethnic group,i even posted pix of some igbos and they ain't mix,kanuris don't mix with fulanis except hausas
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lol whatever you say.
do your thing.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yoruba women,south west nigeria grin

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Now this is a sexy hausa-fulani baby (mixed) grin

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pure hausa girl,no fulani blood in her system

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:
Lol whatever you say.
do your thing.
lol! Is msdarkskin ur second account? :p
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: this girl that just won Miss.nigeria 2013 is way cuter than this somali girl,if she had competed in miss africa in usa she would have won... Seriously.

You said miss Nigeria 2013 not the most beautiful girl in Nigeria you dump Bleep..but still they dont even come close to matching her beauty even if u combine all their beauties into one.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2ektzwy.jpg[/IMG]
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
WHITE84:

You said miss Nigeria 2013 not the most beautiful girl in Nigeria you dump Bleep..but still they dont even come close to matching her beauty even if u combine all their beauties into one.

u deranged mofo with bunk teeth,we don't look like y'all charcant,no somali can compete with any nigerian.. The MBGN 2013 is a 100 times prettier than miss.somali and miss..africa 2013..

We don't look like y'all black charcoals

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yes msdarkskin is my original name.
You are a little late there...exactly a year in fact.
Why do you ask?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Looool@ this somali weeding,look at the bride and groom grin grin grin

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:
Yes msdarkskin is my original name.
You are a little late there...exactly a year in fact.
Why do you ask?
lool! Cos i saw the username in a topic and i think i saw the name on ur profile sometime ago,are u bearing the same msdarkskin on fb? tongue
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lemar obika,igbo boy.. I'm not igbo ,i desist them sometimes

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
nope.
And may I ask why do you want to know my info off of nl for?
Thanks for the suspicion. I most def. Wont be checking those pms you sent now lmao.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:
nope.
And may I ask why do you want to know my info off of nl for?
Thanks for the suspicion. I most def. Wont be checking those pms you sent now lmao.
hmmmm! What are u saying? I got a friend on fb, msdarkskin,i thought she's u undecided what suspicion if i may ask?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Oh ok. that is not me tho.
Very few ppl who my contacts offline.

And thank god.
Its gonna stay that way lol.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ooh! Whatever, i didn't ask for it thou
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ooh! Whatever, i didn't ask for it thou,lol. Lawl
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Never said u did.
Anyway get back to trolling.

Later.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
lol a nigerian calling Somalis ugly..this is the funniest joke i've
heard in a long time..inferiority complex and loww Self-esteem of Nigerians at its best..you call that nasty fake hair on top of their head..huge nostrils..lack of hygiene and overweight women beauty??
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:
Never said u did.
Anyway get back to trolling.

Later.
i'm tired, off to bed!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
WHITE84: lol a nigerian calling Somalis ugly..this is the funniest joke i've
heard in a long time..inferiority complex and loww Self-esteem of Nigerians at its best..you call that nasty fake hair on top of their head..huge nostrils..lack of hygiene and overweight women beauty??
lmaoooo! Nigerian don't give 2 fvvvck about ur kind,we see y'all as inferior,bunch of unsuccesful monkeys without any bright future,refugees,dirty,rat eating charcants, u won't see a single nigerian in ur zoo yet ur ugly monkeys with triangular fore head like school bus and bunk teeth are coming here like bees,u won'yt even see us in ur forum grin

u wretched old toad,ur women got no boobs,flat azz,lmaoo! I can use it to play table tennis,inferiority complex is what's killing u people not the other way round,u monkey
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lmaooooo! He calls this fake hair?? This is a friend of mine in my village grin her hair is longer than any somali monkey hair,the greatest somali iman put on weaves,hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: Lmaooooo! He calls this fake hair?? This is a friend of mine in my village grin her hair is longer than any somali monkey hair,the greatest somali iman put on weaves,hahaha grin

if shes ur friend like you claim she is then im sure u can post a better picture of her with no head scarf or whatever that is she got on lol..that picture proves nothing my friend

One like this
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
WHITE84:

if shes ur friend like you claim she is then im sure u can post a better picture of her with no head scarf or whatever that is she got on lol..that picture proves nothing my friend

One like this
u mean like this?? U can see her healthy long hairs

n.b but u people are really ugly i swear,y'all look weird,how can u have such mighty fore head like that,it's ur azz that's suppose to look like that not the head,and then ur jaw looks kinda swollen,hmmm! U people are something else

i hope u can see her hair line,fine pretty girl,she's a thousand time prettier than those two bunk teeth somalis

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
What do u have to say about this? The greatest somali in the world putting on a wig?? She even bleached her skin too,what a shame

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
Look at this yoruba woman with her real brown hair,it's common to see people with brown hair in nigeria

u can just google it

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: u mean like this?? U can see her healthy long hairs

n.b but u people are really ugly i swear,y'all look weird,how can u have such mighty fore head like that,it's ur azz that's suppose to look like that not the head,and then ur jaw looks kinda swollen,hmmm! U people are something else

i hope u can see her hair line,fine pretty girl,she's a thousand time prettier than those two bunk teeth somalis

wanna try showing me a real picture of ur friend with the long hair again..still giving u the benefit of the doubty that ur friend therhe has some real nice long hair...but dont come here giving fake pictures u googled...and if u want i can give 300 different sites where that picture u just showed me was posted on....

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
WHITE84:

wanna try showing me a real picture of ur friend with the long hair again..still giving u the benefit of the doubty that ur friend therhe has some real nice long hair...but dont come here giving fake pictures u googled...and if u want i can give 300 different sites where that picture u just showed me was posted on....

lmaoooo! The pix is only one,btw the girl is a nigerian fulani girleverybody knows that,fulani is an ethnic group in nigerian
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: Look at this yoruba woman with her real brown hair,it's common to see people with brown hair in nigeria

u can just google it

so if i just google a picture of a supermarket in nigeria i should be able to see 20 to 30 ppl with yellow hair if yellow hair is soo common over there in nigeria correc, correct?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: lmaoooo! The pix is only one,btw the girl is a nigerian fulani girleverybody knows that,fulani is an ethnic group in nigerian

you said she is ur friend but yet her picture is all over google..bro stop faking sh1t...nigerians are nappy headed..its alright..you aint gotta try and prove to me that yall aint nappy headed lol...
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
WHITE84:

so if i just google a picture of a supermarket in nigeria i should be able to see 20 to 30 ppl with yellow hair if yellow hair is soo common over there in nigeria correc, correct?
brown hair not yellow,mister man, u know nothing,it isn't that common,but people do have brown hairs here,just like albinos,but they ain't albinos
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2013
WHITE84:

you said she is ur friend but yet her picture is all over google..bro stop faking sh1t...nigerians are nappy headed..its alright..you aint gotta try and prove to me that yall aint nappy headed lol...
lmfaooooo! This dude doesn't even know i got soft hairs,lmfaoooo! The pix of a girl with glasses is different from the girl with short white top,they ain't the same people,u fool! And what's wrong in having tight curly hairs?? Lmfaoooooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (67)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.