Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (136615 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2013
Adamskuty: somali negriods charcant "olodos" grin need weaves whenever they feel like not putting on a headscarf,they use the weave to cover their real hair in the absence of a head scarf or hijab. The somali she-boons i have met so far make use of hair extension

remember this negro=black.. Charcant=charcoal(somalis) grin negriods=charcant=charcoal=somalisiiiiin grin

lmao, clearly projecting what negroid women go through i see
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
somalia11:

lmao, clearly projecting what somali sh..e..male go through i see
i pity this bat grin effect of smoking cigar through the anus grin ,see niggeer ur women are only good for my dogs..

Ohhh sorry i mean men, somalia the land of gays grin no single women among u all,we only got the stronger men and weaker men grin

hehe hehehe crack da ribs grin u black charcant charcoal crude-oil painted pig
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by BlackKenichi(m): 12:23am On Sep 12, 2013
"Do You Consider Somalis As Black?"
Yep!

I can't believe this thread went on for 49 pages! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 1:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Black Kenichi: "Do You Consider Somalis As Black?"
Yep!

I can't believe this thread went on for 49 pages! shocked shocked shocked

somalis are not black, we dont look like you negroids. we dont even speak the same language group. it only uplifts you guys to claim somalis.

its 49 pages cause you people have an inferiority complex
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by BlackKenichi(m): 1:24am On Sep 17, 2013
somalia11:

somalis are not black, we dont look like you negroids. we dont even speak the same language group. it only uplifts you guys to claim somalis.

Says the dumbfuck Somali on a Nigerian forum tellin' us that we have an inferiority complex. What has language gotta do with race!?
My god you Somalis are ret@rded.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Says the dumbfuck Somali on a Nigerian forum tellin' us that we have an inferiority complex. What has language gotta do with race!?
My god you Somalis are ret@rded.

thanks for responding, you desperate for somali ape
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by BlackKenichi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
somalia11:

So even you admit that Somalis are apes!? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
somalia11:

Negroid and black aint synonymous. 'Black' is more all-embracing than 'negroid'.

About language group, the Cushitic language of the Somalis belong to the Afroasiatic language family. Same as the languages of the black Hausas and Angas of Northern Nigeria.

Is there any reason why 'black' people would want to claim Somalis? Truth be told Somalia isn't exactly the best spot in Africa right now.

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
This thread is still on going?
Gdmn. Lol let it go.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Black Kenichi:
So even you admit that Somalis are apes!? grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol, your the ape. somalis look nothing like apes. you short over grown midget with flat head and a wide jaw
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
Radoillo:

Negroid and black aint synonymous. 'Black' is more all-embracing than 'negroid'.

About language group, the Cushitic language of the Somalis belong to the Afroasiatic language family. Same as the languages of the black Hausas and Angas of Northern Nigeria.

Is there any reason why 'black' people would want to claim Somalis? Truth be told Somalia isn't exactly the best spot in Africa right now.

somalis are refered as hamitic or cushitic, all horners are. you guys want to claim ethiopians and somalis cause we are better than you.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
somalia11:

somalis are refered as hamitic or cushitic, all horners are. you guys want to claim ethiopians and somalis cause we are better than you.

OK. I don't understand 'better' though. Hunger, poverty, war, backwardness are 'black' African as well as 'Horn' African problems.You can't claim you are better when are all in the same poo. But OK. Y'all aint black.

PS: First time I saw Imani on TV, I thought she was Black American.

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by BlackKenichi(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
somalia11:

lol, your the ape. somalis look nothing like apes.
But you just admitted that somalis are apes and I quote:
somalia11:

Read it and weep!

somalia11: you short over grown midget with flat head and a wide jaw
This just shows that you Somalis are really ret@rded - "short over grown midget"
How does that contradictory bolded statement make any sense.

Btw I'm far taller than most Somalis that live in the UK. Most of them barely reach 5'7"/170.5cm!
Get real, loser. Somalis ain't worth a sh1t stained covered glass!

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by yusuf166: 6:17am On Sep 19, 2013
• About 43% of the Somali populations live in extreme poverty, on less than USD 1 Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) per day (UNDP/World Bank Socioeconomic Survey, 2002).
• 73% of the population lives on less than USD 2 a day. (UNDP/World Bank Socioeconomic Survey, 2002).
• The prevalence of underweight children under five years of age has increased dramatically over the years, from 18% in 1997, to 26% in 1999, to 36.5% in 2006. The prevalence of underweight children under five years of age and acute malnourishment tends to be higher for male children (Source: UN Statistics Division (UNSD), UNICEF Multi-Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS) 2006)
• Somalia has had stunting rates consistently above 20%, at serious/acute levels according to WHO classifications. Stunting is a significant indicator for the endemic poverty and chronic hunger in Somalia and it afflicts 21.1% of Somalia’s children according to most recent national median stunting rates. Unfortunately, 1 in 5 children stunted in Somalia will not be able to reach their full development potential (Source: FSNAU, 2010).
• 71% of Somalia’s population is undernourished, significantly more than the average levels in Arab and other least developed countries (Source: UNSD 2003)
• The employment-to-population ratio for Somalia stood at 52.6% (Source: KilmNet,ILO, 2010)
• The under-five mortality rate (U5MR) reached its highest in South-Central with 231 deaths per 1,000 live births and its lowest in Somaliland with 188, and 225 in Puntland in 1999 (Source: UNSD, UNICEF MICS 2000 and 2006).
• The U5MR was slightly lower in urban areas at 134, compared to 136 in rural and nomadic areas (Source: MICS 2000 and 2006).
• The infant mortality rate is defined as the number of infants who die before reaching one year old for each 1000 live births. This rate has decreased from 152 deaths per 1000 live births in 1990 to 86 deaths per 1000 live births in 2006 (Source: UNDS, MICS 2000 and 2006).
• The level of maternal mortality in Somalia, which is extremely high and on the rise, has been the highest worldwide, at 1200 per 100,000 live births in 2008. (Source: UNSD, MICS).
• In Somalia the vast majority of childbirths (55.9%) take place with the help of Traditional Birth Attendants (TBA). Conversely, only 3.4% of deliveries are handled by medical doctors, 9.4% are assisted by family members, and 25.4% are done with the help of nurses and midwives.
• Half of the births that take place in urban areas are attended by skilled health personnel, while the figure is as low as 10% in nomadic populations.
• The percentage of current contraception use among married women (15-49 years old) in Somalia is no more than 15%. In addition, use of modern contraception methods is even much lower (1.2%) (source: UNDP-RCC, estimates from MICS 2006 files)
• Antenatal care coverage, an indicator of access and use of health care during pregnancy, is very low, at 31.6% in 2006 (Source: MICS 2006).
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by yusuf166: 6:33am On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
FUFU

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by yusuf166: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
How ironic. I'm actually having fufu tonight.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by yusuf166: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
If the Somalis who have posted here are indicative of Somalis in general, then they are in dire need of our prayers and Islamic Da'wa. I have many Somali friends in the U.S. and in Hadramout and I'm sure they would be sickened by the things I've read here. Allah says in the Qur'an, 49:13:

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Dadow waxaan idinka abuuray lab iyo dhaddig, waxaana idinka yeellay shucuub iyo qabiilooyin si aad isu aqoonsataan, Ruuxase ugu sharaf badan Eebe agtiisa waa ka idiinku dhawrsasho badan, Eebana wax walba waa ogyahay,

This is the message from our Lord. Reject it to your own peril. May Allah guide you and us.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
yusuf166: If the Somalis who have posted here are indicative of Somalis in general, then they are in dire need of our prayers and Islamic Da'wa. I have many Somali friends in the U.S. and in Hadramout and I'm sure they would be sickened by the things I've read here. Allah says in the Qur'an, 49:13:

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Dadow waxaan idinka abuuray lab iyo dhaddig, waxaana idinka yeellay shucuub iyo qabiilooyin si aad isu aqoonsataan, Ruuxase ugu sharaf badan Eebe agtiisa waa ka idiinku dhawrsasho badan, Eebana wax walba waa ogyahay,

This is the message from our Lord. Reject it to your own peril. May Allah guide you and us.
are u another yusuf And are u somali?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
somalia11:

u moda'fuvcker u guys (deranged monkeys) look a lil bit like northern nigerians(i said a lil bit because they got no bunk teeth and rectangular fore-head) and u guys speak the same language (afro-----------),even the whole niger republic and mali,speak the same language with y'all disgusting parasite.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Radoillo:

@bolded,i have repeatedly told that "ape" they speak the same lang. With northern nigerians
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by yusuf166: 1:48am On Sep 24, 2013
I am another Yusuf and I'm not Somalian.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
At this point, don't really care anymore if they are black or mongrel.

They are for sure one thing "Islamic terrorists!"
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Jayvarley(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Their women have massive behinds, so there has to black/African blood in them somewhere! grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by africadown: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Jayvarley: Their women have massive behinds, so there has to black/African blood in them somewhere! grin grin

you have serious issues. Somalis speak afro asiatic language, not niger congo or bantu language.

our women are actually women and feminent, while your women look like men with wigs.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by africadown: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
morpheus24: At this point, don't really care anymore if they are black or mongrel.

They are for sure one thing "Islamic terrorists!"

awwe dont give up yet. Why you mad cause your so called black somalis went and killed kenyas lmoa

always funny to seee morpheus change his mind when he sees somalis dont care for blacks.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

awwe dont give up yet. Why you mad cause your so called black somalis went and killed kenyas lmoa

always funny to seee morpheus change his mind when he sees somalis dont care for blacks.

Nah I aint mad, just irritated at buck teeth mongrel cowards who shoot at defenseless children. THey obviousl have identity issues.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Down with Somali, somebody please drive them into the sea!!!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

you have serious issues. Somalis speak afro asiatic language, not niger congo or bantu language.

our women are actually women and feminent, while your women look like men with wigs.

Again, black people in Northern Nigeria and Niger Republic (Hausas, Angas etc) speak Afro-asiatic languages. You can't prove ur point by using the language angle. Try something else.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Jayvarley(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
africa-down:

I live Multicultural London, and I see Somali women every day, and I will tell you again they have MASSIVE BOTTOMS, grin
I don't care what language family they come from. They are related to other Africans, If they were Caucasian their bottoms would be
flat as a pancake! grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somal: 2:57am On Sep 26, 2013
Jayvarley:

I live Multicultural London, and I see Somali women every day, and I will tell you again they have MASSIVE BOTTOMS, grin
I don't care what language family they come from. They are related to other Africans, If they were Caucasian their bottoms would be
flat as a pancake! grin grin

you have serious issues, how big your rear end doesnt determine your genes. Somalis are part of the kushitic race along with ethiopians and eritreans. Thats why our language group is same as hebrew, and arabic.

That is why we live on the edge of africa between arabs and negroids.

get a life
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Jayvarley(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

you have serious issues, how big your rear end doesnt determine your genes. Somalis are part of the kushitic race along with ethiopians and eritreans. Thats why our language group is same as hebrew, and arabic.

That is why we live on the edge of africa between arabs and negroids.

get a life

You said it yourself you live on the edge of Africa between Arabs and Negroids meaning you are a mixture of BOTH!

Your noses come from the Arabs and your dark skin and your women's BIG Backsides come from Black Africans grin grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somal: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jayvarley:

You said it yourself you live on the edge of Africa between Arabs and Negroids meaning you are a mixture of BOTH!

Your noses come from the Arabs and your dark skin and your women's BIG Backsides come from Black Africans grin grin grin

everyone is not a mix of black and white you slowpoke. by that logic what are asians, arabs, mexicans, and whites or blacks.

our langauage proves we have nothing to do with you negroids, our skin color is simply because we are near the equator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (67)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.