Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (136621 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
somali first lady vs nigerian first lady

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

look at this mofo denying negroids have noses.

its like a somali denying we have soft hair and are tall. lol

somali girls are tall, tall slender people dont have big booooobs, only animals like yourself think of booooobs.

short stocky people like your women are the ones who are fat and got big booooobs.

look at this insect eating charcants arguing with me,that's one reason why u people will never progress and any little progress made in ur land is because of us,our intelligence,so listen to me and follow my ways and agree with anything i'm telling u,i deranged lowlife mofo... To have bo0bs,nice backside are human features,white got it,arabs got it,pakistan got it,indians got it,the only two set of people that lack these two basic important things are the chinese and ur people and thank God y'all are dark,if not y'all would have be more scary and weird looking like the chinese.. The only people i see in somali are men,except some few bantus that are females,if not the rest are male looking.

From all those pixs i posted,if u look at them clearly,u will see the shape and sixe of their nose,all moderate and attractive,and i like my tight curly soft hairs now go drink monkey pee or something.

If any of my friend should catch me chating with u,i swear i'm dead,we chat and mover around with succesful,all round good looking people like us,i wonder why the whites prefer interacting and doing busineses with us than u people,same with the arabs.. Hmmm

when we won miss.world we competed with the very best,all the whites,latinos,spanish and arabs and we defeated them all,the world recongnized our beauty,so comparing ourselves to any african is a taboo
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: look at this insect eating charcants arguing with me,that's one reason why u people will never progress and any little progress made in ur land is because of us,our intelligence,so listen to me and follow my ways and agree with anything i'm telling u,i deranged lowlife mofo... To have bo0bs,nice backside are human features,white got it,arabs got it,pakistan got it,indians got it,the only two set of people that lack these two basic important things are the chinese and ur people and thank God y'all are dark,if not y'all would have be more scary and weird looking like the chinese.. The only people i see in somali are men,except some few bantus that are females,if not the rest are male looking.

From all those pixs i posted,if u look at them clearly,u will see the shape and sixe of their nose,all moderate and attractive,and i like my tight curly soft hairs now go drink monkey pee or something.

If any of my friend should catch me chating with u,i swear i'm dead,we chat and mover around with succesful,all round good looking people like us,i wonder why the whites prefer interacting and doing busineses with us than u people,same with the arabs.. Hmmm

when we won miss.world we competed with the very best,all the whites,latinos,spanish and arabs and we defeated them all,the world recongnized our beauty,so comparing ourselves to any african is a taboo

dude nigerians have nappy hair, you chose models with weaves and makeup and saying thats how nigerians look come on.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11: somali first lady vs nigerian first lady
the nigerian first lady is in her late 50s,she is way older than the somali first lady,well i agree she's ugly,she's the ugliest first lady ever to rule nigeria,her and her useless retarded husband,let's compare the late president wife with this first lady and see who's better,i think they should be in the same age bracket.

Next time don't compare an oldwoman with a young woman
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: the nigerian first lady is in her late 50s,she is way older than the somali first lady,well i agree she's ugly,she's the ugliest first lady ever to rule nigeria,her and her useless retarded husband,let's compare the late president wife with this first lady and see who's better,i think they should be in the same age bracket.

Next time don't compare an oldwoman with a young woman

somali first lady is 53, she has a phd from buffalo university in new york, USA and is a proffessor at that university before becoming first lady
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

somali first lady is 53, she has a phd from buffalo university in new york, USA and is a proffessor at that university before becoming first lady
the nigerian first lady is 59 i think,she's older than her husband,she ages fast,she's an illiterate,i don't know where that president took her from,majority of nigerians dislike the first family except for the igbos ethnic group.

This is the fine previous first lady before this one,her husband,the then president died while in office in 2010,then this present presdent was his vice.

This is her, turai yar'adua

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: the nigerian first lady is 59 i think,she's older than her husband,she ages fast,she's an illiterate,i don't know where that president took her from,majority of nigerians dislike the first family except for the igbos ethnic group.

This is the fine previous first lady before this one,her husband,the then president died while in office in 2010,then this present presdent was his vice.

This is her, turai yar'adua

they both look hideous and have those features you deny, big nose. what is their tribe?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

dude nigerians have nappy hair, you chose models with weaves and makeup and saying thats how nigerians look come on.
shaaaraap! What do u mean by nigerians?? Anybody can be a nigerian,it's a nationality grin well! We got 300 ethnic group in nigeria,all looking quite different from themselves... In northern nigeria we got the fulanis ( 20 million) non-mixed ,they are nigerians as well,and they got soft long hairs, and then the kanuris (about 5 million) they got soft and tightly curl hair , and then the hausa or hausa/fulani (about 40 million) they got soft straight hairs (some) others got tighly curly hairs ,now to southern nigeria,we got the igbos in the southeast,they got tightly curl hair and they love it,they ain't complaining about their nappy hair,they love it and we love it,and they can grow their hairs long too,same in southwest nigeria where u got the yorubas.....

I hope i have taught u enough? U idiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaat!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

they both look hideous and have those features you deny, big nose. what is their tribe?
what features,the nose are moderate not big...( i'm shocked u can't tell btn a tiny nose,small nose,moderate nose and big nose) The present one is from river state,south nigeria.. While the previous one is a hausa lady
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: shaaaraap! What do u mean by nigerians?? Anybody can be a nigerian,it's a nationality grin well! We got 300 ethnic group in nigeria,all looking quite different from themselves... In northern nigeria we got the fulanis ( 20 million) non-mixed ,they are nigerians as well,and they got soft long hairs, and then the kanuris (about 5 million) they got soft and tightly curl hair , and then the hausa or hausa/fulani (about 40 million) they got soft straight hairs (some) others got tighly curly hairs ,now to southern nigeria,we got the igbos in the southeast,they got tightly curl hair and they love it,they ain't complaining about their nappy hair,they love it and we love it,and they can grow their hairs long too,same in southwest nigeria where u got the yorubas.....

I hope i have taught u enough? U idiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaat!

i will admit that about 30 percent of fulanis are decent looking, they dont have sharp features like somalis, they look like a mix of bantu and ethiopian/somali. but they do have some features from the horn of africa, the rest of them breeded with the negroids and dont look good.

but its already proven that fulanis are a mix of north africans and some people from the horn. their culture is nomadic like somalis, and north africans.

thus proving my point that any good looking negroid is not pure.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

i will admit that about 30 percent of fulanis are decent looking, they dont have sharp features like somalis, they look like a mix of bantu and ethiopian/somali. but they do have some features from the horn of africa, the rest of them breeded with the negroids and dont look good.

but its already proven that.
what an idiotic m0ron,i'll have agreed with u if u had said about 90% of somalis don't look good,don't compare y'all monkeys with use,we ain't ugly like y'all,any mix btn a bantu and any reason is very goodlooking..FACT!

U know nothing about them,about 70% of bantus are goodlooking,charming and gorgeous with their real hairs....

I haven't even seen any good looking somali in my life,y'all are defination of ugly,i swear!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Reports reaching us from Mogadishu suggest that only 3 women in the history of Somalia have had orgarzms....and two of them were thought to be faking...

This is partially due to Somali men(term used very loosely) having naturally tiny penizzes...but mostly because most Somali women have their puzzies gouged out and sewn up at birth.

Well fear no more, my ugly Somali sisters... Your sexxual liberation is at hand...We will reconstitute your battered and worn, butchered and dissected, chopped up and diced puzzies for you...for a small price of course

I'm going to make a fortune selling orgazms to Somali women...
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: what an idiotic m0ron,i'll have agreed with u if u had said about 90% of somalis don't look good,don't compare y'all monkeys with use,we ain't ugly like y'all,any mix btn a bantu and any reason is very goodlooking..FACT!

U know nothing about them,about 70% of bantus are goodlooking,charming and gorgeous with their real hairs....

I haven't even seen any good looking somali in my life,y'all are defination of ugly,i swear!

when did soft hair, straight nose, slender body, being tall become ugly? somalis are the epitome of ugly.

Somali people put white people to shame, to the point they say somalis are caucasion.

iman was described as a white woman dipped in chocolate

the world has agreed that somalis/ethiopians are the best looking people in africa. we are slender, tall, soft hair, straight nose. those are all features of noble people

so thats why i joke with you when i compare somalis to negroids, cause am toying with you and its funny watching you post pictures cheesy

you provide me with entertainment, cause i know the nigerians on here must be angry, but dont want to adress you as they know am watching.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: what an idiotic m0ron,i'll have agreed with u if u had said about 90% of somalis don't look good,don't compare y'all monkeys with use,we ain't ugly like y'all,any mix btn a bantu and any reason is very goodlooking..FACT!

when did soft hair, straight nose, slender body, being tall become ugly? somalis are the epitome of ugly.

Somali people put white people to shame, to the point they say somalis are caucasion.

the world has agreed that somalis/ethiopians are the best looking people in africa. we are slender, tall, soft hair, straight nose. those are all features of noble people

so thats why i joke with you when i compare somalis to negroids, cause am toying with you and its funny watching you post pictures cheesy

you provide me with entertainment, cause i know the nigerians on here must be angry, but dont want to adress you as they know am watching.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
smiley

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
jackbauersballs: Reports reaching us from Mogadishu suggest that only 3 women in the history of Somalia have had orgarzms....and two of them were thought to be faking...

This is partially due to Somali men(term used very loosely) having naturally tiny penizzes...but mostly because most Somali women have their puzzies gouged out and sewn up at birth.

Well fear no more, my ugly Somali sisters... Your sexxual liberation is at hand...We will reconstitute your battered and worn, butchered and dissected, chopped up and diced puzzies for you...for a small price of course

very true grin their arab lord deep stick inside those animals private parts as well just to make the orgazm grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
jackbauersballs: Reports reaching us from Mogadishu suggest that only 3 women in the history of Somalia have had orgarzms....and two of them were thought to be faking...

very true grin their arab lord deep stick inside those animals private parts as well just to make them have orgazm grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

Somali people put white people to shame, to the point they say somalis are dogs. Caucasian means white.

puhahahahhahahaha grin the same mor0n that was calling for help,u called yousuf but he refuse to assist u against me,u invited *white* i dealth him and he fled grin oooh poor boy grin ur typos are so lame, the bunk teeth,the black charcoal complextion,flat azz,all mighty rectangular fore head like a school bus and the thin body is what makes y'all ugly grin whites don't look that way,arabs don't look that way, indians don't look that way,we don't look that way sad no other humans got those weird and disgusting features except ur kind,why is it that everybody looks down on somalis? Even ur arab lord,whites and us? We see y'all as parasite,we send the remains of our food to u people,now that says alot grin who's in charge? Who's superior? We ofcourse,we are in the un,we got a seat in the un,we have a say in the world,we can destroy u monkeys if we wish to grin grin u were really shocked when u saw those pixs,u fell for the nigerian hotties instantly,looool!

Deep inside u,u wish i just stop,but ain't gonna be so dog,i'm ur worst nightmare and u are gonna see more of me,u disgusting refugee #i..spit..on..u..low...class..monkey#

no one says u are goodlooking,nobody! It's really funny how some monkeys due to their high level of inferiority complex rated themselves grin as for us,we competed and won,we were crown the best looking people on earth,we defeated the latinos,spanish and americans... The white girl took the crown and put it on a nigerian female head,we were officially recognized,infact competing with y'all is a disgrace grin

monkey come take banana grin

monkeys that can't feed themselves,i control u the way i like.. Haha

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 1:36am On Aug 15, 2013
talking about skin bleaching...what do you think about this report done by the world health organization..which says nigerian women lead the world in skin bleaching?

By UDUMA KALU, WITH AGENCY REPORT

The World Health Organisation, WHO, has said 77 percent of women in Nigeria use skin-lightening products, the world’s highest percentage. The figure compares with 59 percent in Togo, and 27 percent in Senegal.

The WHO report said the reasons for this are varied but most people said they use skin-lighteners because they want “white skin”.

WHO also said skin bleaching comes with hazardous health consequences. The dangers associated with the use of toxic compounds for skin bleaching include, blood cancers such as leukemia and cancers of the liver and kidneys, as well as severe skin conditions. It said hardcore bleachers use illegal ointments containing toxins like mercury, a metal that blocks production of melanin, which gives the skin its colour, but can also be toxic.

The report said in many parts of Africa, lighter-skinned women are considered more beautiful and believed to be more successful and likely to find marriage. It also said it is not only women who are obsessed with bleaching their skins. Some men too are involved in the practice.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/nigerian-women-lead-in-skin-bleaching-who/

The whole world knows nigerian women are the ugliest women in the world and thats a FACT. They are uglier than the animals in the zoo..they're soo desparete to look human that 80% of the women in nigeria bleach lol.
And I already know your gonna say that report done by the world health organization isn't true...but your pinion don't mean a thing cause the whole world knows your zoombified women are the ugliest in the world!!!!!! they stink real bad and some dont even bother to shave themselves like they dont know what body hair removal is...without their clothes on their bodies look like they never set foot to the gym...they all look obese by the age of 12 and turn ugly as a monster...im sorry but you'll never be able to convince me or any1 else that nigerians arent the ugliest beings on the face of the earth...you should be ashamed that they have so little self-esteem and so much self-hate that they have to put some fake hair on their heads while believing their natural hair is inferior!!

here is how your women look with makeup and weaves and without it..and dont even come back and say they aint nigerian cuz you know damn well this girls look way prettier then your average nigerian women lol.......

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 2:33am On Aug 15, 2013
I know your seething with hate...and cant stand to see boundless beauty of East Africans...here is more pictures of east african women for you to lose yourself in you monkey!!

let me know if you interested any of them ill you give you their twitter and instagram accounts you monkey!!!

[img]http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/468240722913647460_35267293[/img]
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 3:18am On Aug 15, 2013
Hello Somal...i mean White84
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 4:24am On Aug 15, 2013
sambos994: Hello Somal...i mean White84

thats not me, its another somali, i dont hide my identity, thats why my names are somalia1,2,3,4,5, etc
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 4:29am On Aug 15, 2013
somalia11:

thats not me, its another somali, i dont hide my identity, thats why my names are somalia1,2,3,4,5, etc

Great....two nutjobs who escaped from a mental institution are on NL. Just terrific.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
WHITE84: I know your seething with hate...and cant stand to see boundless beauty of East Africans...here is more pictures of east african women fozonaws.com/a2f42754f22000aa802b4_7.j
let me know if you interested any of them ill you give you their twitter and instagram accounts y!
[img]http://distilleryimag
wow! As i was away this malnourished monkey was here entertering himself grin well! That's so good,all these bunk teeth eating pigs are what u called beauty?? Lmaooo! I can use that bunk teeth to plant crops,it can serve as a hoe,listen up u malnourished g.aytoad with doiagonal head,ur women are the ugliest in the world...FACT! Nothing will change that,the world reconized our beauty that's why we were crowned miss.world..the first and only african nation to do that,the white woman took the crown and put it on a nigerian hottie head grin

no matter what u do,it won't change my view about y'all modern starving monkeys,y'all can eat my feaces grin worms in nigeria has more sense than any somali ape on earth,y'all laughing stock of the world... Ur women look like monkeys,d
same features.
.. Flat azz grin a nice smooth flat bony azz like a carpenter working table.... The b0obs is almost invisible,the shape of ur fore head is shocking,no humans look like that,a swollen might fore head...y'all look disgusting and ugly grin

now time for me to maul u grin white (wow he used the nick white) indeed.. Charcant u are a filthy woosted stocking swine,u are a one wheel barrow inheriting slave (that i'm very sure of) grin ur somali mama need to be crucified for letting those bunk teeth ccarrier to deposite dirty greenish,fermented watery sp..erm into her patched,charcoal puzzy that got serial number grin grin it's very common to see she-monkeys with serial numbers on their puzzy in ur zoo,ur dungeon of apes... When a female child is born in ur jungle,i heard that they make use of a hot iron or rod and put a number on it,whats the serial number of ur mama puzzy..is it 5 or 6? What of that of ur bunk teeth sis,9 or 10? (that's so pathetic).

Hehhehehehehehehhehe grin grin

ya'll disgusting charcoals nothing can change the fact that y'all are fugly ugly... Now come bow before me u hypocritical one eyed,red neck mushie eating ape that r..apes frog grin

that's an order my slave.. Moda'fvcking ugly he-boon
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
WHITE84: talking about skin bleaching...what do you think about this report done by the world health organization..which says nigerian women lead the world in skin bleaching?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/nigerian-women-lead-in-skin-bleaching-who/

The whole world knows somali women are the ugliest women in the world and thats a FACT. They are uglier than the animals in the zoo..they're soo desparete to look human that 80% of the women in somalia bleach lol.
And I already know your gonna say that report done by the world health organization isn't true...but your pinion don't mean a thing cause the whole world knows your zoombified women are the ugliest in the world!!!!!! they stink real bad and some dont even bother to shave themselves like they dont know what body hair removal is...without their clothes on their bodies look like they never set foot to the gym...they all look obese by the age of 12 and turn ugly as a monster...im sorry but you'll never be able to convince me or any1 else that nigerians arent the ugliest beings on the face of the earth...you should be ashamed that they have so little self-esteem and so much self-hate that they have to put some fake hair on their heads while believing their natural hair is inferior!!

here is how somalia women look with makeup and weaves and without it..and dont even come back and say they aint somalia cuz you know damn well this girls look way prettier then your average nigerian women lol.......

nice one my slave u are trying so hard to impress ur mister grin but how can u be so dumb?? Serena williams is a somali american...

Nothing will change the fact that ur women are the ugliest looking apes on planet earth,u people are so inferior that u go about advertising ur self grin u don't know how much we look down on u'all homoerectus...

The sight of y'all on the road alone makes me wanna puke,the smell that ooze out of ur kind over here is very disgusting,most of them go for about 6months without bathing,all disgusting irritating beggars,i'm planing on shoting a p....0rn movie with one of those beggars soon,her counterpart will be my dog grin ur women are shit,d dregs of this earth,a malformilty.. It's fact that 99% of yall are ugly dirty and stinking on all side,i spit on those smelling somali beggars anytime i pass around grin

no race want ur kind,u flap mouthed coxcomb with cricket legs,caucasian reject ur kind,the arabs desist y'all are great deal,no one wanna be associated with y'all stinking monkeys grin y'all unsuccesful parasitic monkeys,we are tired of feeding y'all

it seems when the lord created y'all he smacked a shovel on y'all head,that should explain the presence of that bumps on ur fore head grin

puhahhahahahahahahha grin

u desire a nigerian hottie,that u will never get,infact it's a disgrace for a nigerian to mingle with monkeys,we got standards,that's why we are respected worldwide,we mingle with other races,infact they desire us alot,got to any international dating site and see how foriegners from different races seek us... Oooh jeeez! Mama mi.... grin

we need to kill u and everyother somali in this world,what have y'all done for the betterment of this planet? Nothing grin bunch of clueless urchins... I laugh when i see the way y'all monkeys are treated in yemen and everyother nation,down to kenya.. Hahahahahhahahahahahahha grin

u are been jealous of our success,of our control of the continent,infact.. The first lady of nigeria recently sent some food to u monkeys down there in ur zoo,i'm very sure most of ur relatives are still dying of hungers over there,u refugee grin

i'm doing u a big honour by interacting with u,it's a disgrace on our side to chat with primitives like u,u sypiliis infested cumward that sucks pig br...east shocked grin u are like a train ape my slave,try harder to impress ur mister and lord..

THE UGLIEST CREATURES IN THE WORLD,UR UGLYNESS CAN MAKE A RAT BREAK DANCE grin.ur high level of ugliness give hope to monkeys grin

#just admit it that we are way hotter and successful#

u are dismiss at once,now go get teabagged by a mad dog in a damp alley
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nigeria first lady donates food to the 700,000 somali refugees in kenya y'all lazy monkeys should be greatful for that.

http://thewillnigeria.com/opinion/21768.html
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Loool! Look at how they turn to westafricans for food,lord of slaves or owners of slaves indeed..

God said we should share.... NGO donates food items to somalia.. Damnit!.

Nigeria why donating?

http://www.nanngronline.com/section/africa/ngo-donates-food-stuff-to-somalia-as-famine-worsens-in-horn-of-africa
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 17, 2013
Bleep this I'm joining my fellow Somalis. There is only so much insults I can turn a blind eye to.

Adam why are you posting women who resemble East Africans to compete with Somalis? And lmao @ Serena Williams being Somali grin you sound a bit desperate there haha
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2013
yousuf12: Bleep this I'm joining my fellow Somalis. There is only so much insults I can turn a blind eye to.

Adam why are you posting women who resemble East Africans to compete with Somalis? And lmao @ Serena Williams being Somali grin you sound a bit desperate there haha
how did they resemble east africans?? Including kenya,congo, e.t.c i posted pix of all round nigerian looks from our different ethnic group bro!...

Serena williams isn't a nigerian as well,the dude that posted that was a bit desperate as well,lol
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2013
yousuf12: Bleep this I'm joining my fellow Somalis. There is only so much insults I can turn a blind eye to.

And where were you when your cohort was annoying us for years. And yes I said years.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Adam it is a well known fact that Fulanis resemble EA's, they will tell you that themselves because trust me I have met plenty Fulani guys/girls telling me they are originally from EA.grin
Also tell me when the unknown seismic activity took place that moved congo from the south western corner of Africa to the East.

Sambos it is just banter bro don't take everything that is said here to heart.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
finally reinforcements have arrived.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (67)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.