Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Muslim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim (3704 Views)

Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam / Save Oyedepo's Muslim Sister / A Plea From A Muslim Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
jamil!:
This toba self, why are you charming on Muslims ladies?
May be because some of them are good take home materials and also well behaved. smiley smiley wink wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslim by ummitoagirl(f): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the topic in a way or the other. I have tried some Islamic "dating" websites, but..I always fall off them after a while- I prefer a Nigerian Yoruba. I would like to meet via a mosque or a reputable someone that knows someone. off course, that wont be online..I have been a lurker on nairaland for some years now, it's nice to know there are some genuinely nice people on here.. Jazakallah kayran to everyone..NB: I reside abroad & my county is in a remote area with a tiny fraction of muslims.
Re: Muslim by maclatunji: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
^The fact that you live abroad doesn't mean you're not Nigerian. Are you Nigerian?

So, you were one of em lurkers who know regular posters who don't know of your existence. #Joking.

Take care and keep your eyes open with your search. May Allah guide you towards making the right choice. (Ameen).
Re: Muslim by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2012
ummitoagirl: Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the topic in a way or the other. I have tried some Islamic "dating" websites, but..I always fall off them after a while- I prefer a Nigerian Yoruba. I would like to meet via a mosque or a reputable someone that knows someone. off course, that wont be online..I have been a lurker on nairaland for some years now, it's nice to know there are some genuinely nice people on here.. Jazakallah kayran to everyone..NB: I reside abroad & my county is in a remote area with a tiny fraction of muslims.
When GEJ recent spoke on the issue of 'someone that knows someone that knows someone' he said we should do away with such mentality. Try to do the thing urself. I believe one thing, no one can force u to do what u wouldn't want to do except u really want to do that thing. U can start with friendship, without being desperate then you'll see how things would grow there after.

that's the strategy i do adopt
Re: Muslim by deols(f): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
^this toba sef, how many times have u succeeded wv ur strategy..lol

keeping my promise

Ummitoagirl, I like ur name by the way. how's d little pretty sweety doing smiley
Re: Muslim by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
deols: ^this toba sef, how many times have u succeeded wv ur strategy..lol

keeping my promise

Ummitoagirl, I like ur name by the way. how's d little pretty sweety doing smiley
leave me alone
Re: Muslim by ummitoagirl(f): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
hamdulilahi... I have actually put off searching...I guess its better to focus on my mini family life & work hard at making ends meet for us both...Partner will come when the time is right. IA smiley
Re: Muslim by maclatunji: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2012
ummitoagirl: hamdulilahi... I have actually put off searching...I guess its better to focus on my mini family life & work hard at making ends meet for us both...Partner will come when the time is right. IA smiley

Keep your eyes open whilst focusing on your mini family life. You may just come across some good material.
Re: Muslim by deols(f): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2012
ummitoagirl: hamdulilahi... I have actually put off searching...I guess its better to focus on my mini family life & work hard at making ends meet for us both...Partner will come when the time is right. IA smiley

Good for you smiley

Wishing you the very very best kiss
Re: Muslim by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
You are right. But partner will not just come and meet u in ur house without you making efforts
Re: Muslim by Caseless: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
ummitoagirl: Jazakallah

hmmmm...will u mary a student? No thanks to ASUU strike...**
Re: Muslim by Caseless: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
*cries*
see wetin late arrival don cause.
*jumps out of thread in anger*
Re: Muslim by kazlaw2000: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2013
what happened to my comment? would anybody care to explain?
Re: Muslim by Empiree: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
ummitoagirl:
I am very serious. Can you please give me some info about yourself? ie Location, occupation etc
you found your partner now?
Re: Muslim by ummitoagirl(f): 2:21am On Nov 19, 2014
Empiree:
you found your partner now?
Lol..... We have take shahadah to post in the muslim section.
You would have pm'ed me....
No longer searching
Re: Muslim by Empiree: 2:28am On Nov 19, 2014
ummitoagirl:

Lol..... We have take shahadah to post in the muslim section.
You would have pm'ed me....
No longer searching
Alright. Good-luck with your partner. For restriction on posting, that's mod. We have no control over that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Beheaded in bornu / Obamas Stance On Islam / Eidul Mubarak!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.