Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? (3375 Views)

Use An Animal To Represent Your Wife/girlfriend / Use An Animal To Describe The Poster Above You / If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by mufc009(m): 5:14am On Sep 18, 2012
Lion. cool
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2012
An Eagle.
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 18, 2012
I woulda prefer being a squirrel, uknwhinsayin!?

I love the they move, jumping from trees to trees lol grin

What a fun!
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by larride(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2012
Liger - the cross genetic breed of both lion and tiger
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
A Dove
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
Monkey
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by hottprince: 12:02am On Sep 19, 2012
odizzy: Monkey
in facr dts nt a wish dts a confirmation of identity

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Lagusta(m): 12:19am On Sep 19, 2012
TIGER: no matter the economy of the jungle, I can never eat grass.... #shikena
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by JojoArmani(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
larride: Liger - the cross genetic breed of both lion and tiger
my man u re funny.

PretiEbony: A Dove
pretty dats de animal i wanna choose but since u choosed it first, i will be de male DOVE. So dat we can be .................... *Clears throat* as doves.grin grin
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by mormoni(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
I think I will prefer to be d poster.
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by mormoni(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
I think I will prefer to be d poster....(he father of all animals
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by mormoni(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
I think I will prefer to be d poster....the father of all animals
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2012
mufc009: Lion. cool
a saddist, feed on fellow animals, hate by fellow animals, a bad ruler who feeds on his citizens (king of the jungle)
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2012
fluid26: An Eagle.
all ways seriouse, hate by aquatic animals(fishs) n little animals, vry snotty(feels so important than other birds)
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2012
Garri_Activist: I woulda prefer being a squirrel, uknwhinsayin!?

I love the they move, jumping from trees to trees lol grin

What a fun!
luv to leave a free n confortable life style, dnt like wahala. Nice one dude
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2012
larride: Liger - the cross genetic breed of both lion and tiger
a true sence of a madman. I hail u bro
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2012
PretiEbony: A Dove
elegant n beautiful, vry unique. Classy chik, i feel u
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by CLIQBOY(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
Buffalo :-D
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
hottprince:
in facr dts nt a wish dts a confirmation of identity
yes bro u can say dat again, i choose monkey cos i luv having fun, free life style, luvd by fellow animals, vry friendly, fun to be wit, can mek u laff, at dsam tym luk 4 ur trouble. Dnt need to feed on fellow animals to survive. Wot a life. Is better to be ugly n be loved by many than to be handsom n hate by all
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
CLIQBOY: Buffalo :-D
oboyeee, guy u must be a bully back den in primary sch
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by CLIQBOY(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
odizzy: oboyeee, guy u must be a bully back den in primary sch
lol
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nightingale
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by roselynbas(f): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
man! cool
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
roselynbas: man! cool
roselynbas hw re u nd ur animals(ur dad n brothers) hope dey re fine
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by larride(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
Odizzy, u no tell me say you don turn professor of animal studies
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Valiantvaliant(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
A pig.
Ps: i hear their orgasms last 40 minvtes or so!
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
Valiantvaliant: A pig.

so bcus of their orrgassms last for 40 mins u chose pig..u be real mumu
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by JojoArmani(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
larride: Odizzy, u no tell me say you don turn professor of animal studies
help me tell am. As if u re in my mind as am reading through
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
larride: Odizzy, u no tell me say you don turn professor of animal studies
my broda no be my fault o, i luv watching wild life documentries
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
Valiantvaliant: A pig.
hahahaha guy u no go kill me o, vry dirty boi, lolz. Tufiakwa u too like bad tin
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
~vicky~:
Nightingale
vicky u made a wrong choice, urs soppose to be vulture
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
odizzy: vicky u made a wrong choice, urs soppose to be vulture

wdf..i hate you angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would You Call To Join You / Two Plus Two Equals What? / See What A Barber Did To This Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.