Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? (3374 Views)

Use An Animal To Represent Your Wife/girlfriend / Use An Animal To Describe The Poster Above You / If You Were Ask To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
~vicky~:

wdf..i luv you angry
thanks dear, me too
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Valiantvaliant(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
~vicky~:

so bcus of their orrgassms last for 40 mins u chose pig..u be real mumu
everyone is entitled to his opinion. Eeeediot
odizzy: hahahaha guy u no go kill me o, vry dirty boi, lolz. Tufiakwa u too like bad tin
believe me bro, its worth it!!!
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
Valiantvaliant: everyone is entitled to his opinion. Eeeediot

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
Valiantvaliant: everyone is entitled to his opinion.
dnt mind dat vulture
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
odizzy: elegant n beautiful, vry unique. Classy chik, i feel u
Thanks for the compliment dear
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 12:23am On Sep 22, 2012
PretiEbony: Thanks for the compliment dear
my pleasure
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by larride(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
Odzziy, Pretiebony is already betrothed to me, Be very careful angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2012
Valiantvaliant: A pig.
Ps: i hear their orgasms last 40 minvtes or so!
*faints twice!*
huh?? Are you for real?? shocked

@op. I prefer to be a human being..d only animals with easy access to garri..thank you very much!
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2012
larride: Odzziy, Pretiebony is already betrothed to me, Be very careful angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
am sori sir, am jus complimenting her, no vex o
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by larride(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
odizzy: am sori sir, am jus complimenting her, no vex o

You are forgiven, go and fornicate no more. grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by DAZZLINGM(f): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
odizzy: vicky u made a wrong choice, urs soppose to be vulture

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lwkmd o!
~vicky~:

wdf..i hate you angry

vicky pay no attention to odizzy,he is obviously a naughty boy grin
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2012
@ dazzling m.. no hard feelings thanks anyway, i care less about his insults it does not put bread on my table
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Valiantvaliant(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
booqee: *faints twice!*
huh?? Are you for real?? shocked

@op. I prefer to be a human being..d only animals with easy access to garri..thank you very much!
yap, my mind is made up!!
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by odizzy: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
~vicky~:
@ dazzling m.. no hard feelings thanks anyway, i care less about his insults it does not put bread on my table
swt hrt dnt take it dat way, am jus being naughty wit u, wot will i gain in insulting u, baby i promise not to do dat again ok? Pls am sori
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
odizzy: swt hrt dnt take it dat way, am jus being naughty wit u, wot will i gain in insulting u, baby i promise not to do dat again ok? Pls am sori

smiley
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by Harpesin(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
As u have all said....so shall it be IJN. grin grin grin Animal kingdom
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by toygod2: 4:17am On Nov 05, 2012
A toygodess......the finest&biggest creature grin grin
Re: If You Were To Be An Animal Which Would You Prefer? by jbblues24(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2019
This work has navigated right into my heart. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. / Which One Did U Do, Be Sincere / Who Would You Call To Join You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.