Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! (4715 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / Halfrica Eyaf Now Marries After She Waited Long / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by cheekee(f): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2006
hey ya'll?!! it's so sad this friend of mine had a boyfriend who she expected to marry later in life,they had been together for 3years, just last night she called crying that her guy had left the country without even saying bye and he won't be back for another 4years,she didn't know nything till his mom told her last night then he called and said he was sorry he had to cause he didn't want her to feel bad or cry or anything but he promised to come back she asked for advice and i don't know hat to do but i am sure i can count on you my Nairaland friends!should she wait for him or just move on
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by hotangel2(f): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2006
U said I, then u said ur friend.

Anyways i think ur friend should move on, the guy left without saying bye, and all he could say was "he didn't want her to cry". He's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by cheekee(f): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2006
dont mind the i and friend thing ijustkept myself in her position undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Seun(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2006
When people in relationships talking about travelling out, I always wonder what will happen to their partners. Their desperate desire for a better life abroad makes them blind and heartless. If you know you want to travel out, you should remain single. So many relationships are not worth the time wasted on them. angry
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by dominobaby(f): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2006
Lets see, shey she was expecting mariage, not that its been discussed n probably planned. I dnt think he thot much of her, for him to leave without saying a word! after 3 yrs! Spare me pls. She had better not wait for him. Let her continue her life
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by bolex(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2006
If I am so in love with someone

Then Bleep americas or whatever

i will stay with her

Please ,

Is it not the same land ?

The guy bleeped up for real

Why do guys always have to hurts gals

Shame

I don;t even know what to say again

The guy bleeped up sha
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by pearl2(m): 1:35am On Apr 15, 2006
Uhm.
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Rhodalyn(f): 1:39am On Apr 15, 2006
it's quite understandable why da guy had to leave without tellin da gal bt then again i thk tough times must be faced together, it's must be very hurting for da gal, bt i suggest she moves on wit her life da guys will probably be dating other chics n will forget bout her
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Kave(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2006
Hmmm. . . D guy 4kd up. My own girl leaves in another state.Which takes about 15hrs to reach.If i am to travel outa the country2dey,instead of calling her on phone,i will go over there and tell her.Assuring her that i'll neva disappoint her.That's because i love her 4real.
So may be that guy no really love the girl.At d time he was travelling, may be he even 4got about her totally until he got there. And u know he cant just mention to her that he 4got.MaY be his mum even has hand in it.Am sure wat he "had" 4ha was not true love
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Bright2(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2006
My friend,it does happen 2 both sex sometimes,but never mind,try & furge ahead.
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Badman888(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2006
damn so painful, shes not the 1st its happenin to, guess she should just move on.
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by xdos(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2006
na waa 2 d guy oh,
Girls dont have the whole time like guyz, if it was the girl dat left for US, the guy could take the risk and wait, but since it'z the guy that left hmmm.
The girl shuld take him as a spare tyre and at same to keep her door open for another incase someone comes knocking,
Once she gets to 30yrs, na im b say her time don dey expire so she should MOVE ON,
U know husband is scarce, I wonder y a man would keep a girl in bondage and leave her?
Baby abeg forge ahead
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by diddy4(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2006
i got my mind on my money, money on my mind.

the girl should move on and stop thinking of his ass. he's got his mind on his money and dats it.
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by edygirl(f): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2006
If he had the heart to travel without telling you, he will also get married without telling you while you be there waiting. Better forget him and move on with your life. He doesn't love you.
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2007
Gurl itz kinda bitter to say dis bt u gotta move on.i dunno ow yu'd stay Four years faithfully to him, except of cos u hav sumone else on the lyn nd u kip it unserious in anticipation for either a hurt or otherwise.dat way,no one's hurt,
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Saipro(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2007
You should have a fair idea of what the guy's like now. Afterall, 3 years would open your eyes to the guy's world. You now have a way to communicate (you've spoken to him at least once, I infer). Choose what you want. Careful, what people say may sway you in the wrong direction - my words here inclusive.

Take time off. Use insight. If you believe in God, ask him for guidance; divine help isn't t be overlooked or taken for granted.

God be with you.
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by kidgenious(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2008
Saipro:

You should have a fair idea of what the guy's like now. Afterall, 3 years would open your eyes to the guy's world. You now have a way to communicate (you've spoken to him at least once, I infer). Choose what you want. Careful, what people say may sway you in the wrong direction - my words here inclusive.

Take time off. Use insight. If you believe in God, ask him for guidance; divine help isn't t be overlooked or taken for granted.

God be with you
[i][/i].
i totally agree with saipro,relationship of 3yrs is not easy to hold on to without knowing d person to some extent.nevertheless for the guy to leave without leavin a note means he doesnt love her.well dats using common sense.
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by onyekang1(f): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2008
3 years! wat a waste sad jus move on
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by uspry1(f): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2008
This topic is 2 years old, back 2006!
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by izybuk(f): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2008
TELL HER 2 KEEP CALM COS HE MITE JUST B TRING 2 TEST HER FAITH,OR BETTERSTILL ADVICE HER 2 FGOLLOW HER,SO THAT SHE WON"T HAVE 2 BLAME HERSELF@ D VERY END
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by almondjoy(f): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Very Sad!

Life goes on.  Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.

In every relationship, there is a 50/50 chance of success or failure.  Everyone should have a back up plan!  Maturity demands it. 

My kind of person?  I would definitely move on. I NEVER go where my services are not needed. Don't have that kind of time and emotion to waste at all! I will wish him well.

TRUST NO ONE! kiss
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by SamMilla1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2008
thread posted exactly 2 years yesterday, on april 13th 2006, the dud is probably married now,
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by vicade(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2008
Classic Nollywood storyline(part 1 and 2)
If she was my sister, i will advice her to move on to the next chapter of her life. communication is key in any relationship and him not telling her about his travel plans is a breach of communication and tust to an extent. Move on with your life.Afterall, there are many fishes in the sea,
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by almondjoy(f): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2008
Well, thread may be old. . .but people are still being jilted every second around the world. . .the can read and take solace on threads like this. . .especially jilted YIM lovers and spouses on Nairaland like ma very humble self! tongue
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by johnnygan(m): 5:18am On Apr 15, 2008
Honestly i think your friend should not count on it lol.
the boy is gone
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by dups10(f): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2008
I'II advice ur friend to move on with her life jare. a better man who is truly worthy of her trust would come.
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by AzaMontana(f): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
honey girl sorry for your friend hey. Maybe it might happen that he comes back for her in the future or he meets someone there and marry them. Let her move on hey. She waited for 3 years and he just left as if she was a stranger. Tell her to get on with the program of her life
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by laberry101(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
cheekee: dont mind the i and friend thing ijustkept myself in her position undecided undecided undecided

Well honey! I think it's you, but it's ok if you say otherwise,alright?

Tell your friend not to jump into conclusions,she should go about her daily activities like normal even though I know she will be feeling like somethings not right, all the same she should leave everything to God.

Everything happens for a reason and believe me when I tell you no body knows what that reason is but God.
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
the guy is not worth d tears, y on earth would a guy mke a lady wait for so long only to leave without saying goodbye... My dear, 4 years is a long time to wait for smbdy who doesn't regard you so, pick up d pieces of the broken hrt and move on... It is well
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by deshclones(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2012
SERVES THE GAL RIGHT...it feels good seeing a guy dump a gal ...it sure do feel good...the gal should just go find a rope and a squeaky chair and end it...she was rejected,abandoned and dumped like hot coal..nobody wants her..let her just end her misery...rubbish s1lly naija gals...ph00lish ph00ls...let her end her life jor...

@op...abeg buzz me the guy email..i wanna thank him jor..he sure is a good man...may God bless his hussle in the foreign land...
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Afam4eva(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2012
I pity any prospective wife that heer prospective husband travels abroad and hopes to come back and marry her. You go wait tire. Have you seen the skin and figure of girls in America? Omo na die.
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Afam4eva(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2012
deshclones: SERVES THE GAL RIGHT...it feels good seeing a guy dump a gal ...it sure do feel good...the gal should just go find a rope and a squeaky chair and end it...she was rejected,abandoned and dumped like hot coal..nobody wants her..let her just end her misery...rubbish s1lly naija gals...ph00lish ph00ls...let her end her life jor...

@op...abeg buzz me the guy email..i wanna thank him jor..he sure is a good man...may God bless his hussle in the foreign land...
Nwanna, i know what you've gone through in the hands of Nigerian girls but you don't have to take it out on others. There are good and bad people in all societies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Chastity Devices Come In Chrome And Camo Finishes / There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance / Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful V**ina Contest Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.