Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance (4724 Views)

Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2015
I think the ladies are really fed up by the loop-sidedness of the constant and series of female bashing threads,,we are actually pushing ladies away from romance sections..for a balance to be instilled,a female version of tosyne2much and emusmith ,should arise...something like how kachisbarbie was doing..

1 Like

Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by buygala(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2015
This early Monday morning, somebody is stoking the embers of a gender armagedon undecided

anyway,

Op can always do the needful... register a female moniker and carry out his intentions

3 Likes

Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by vjsmiles: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2015
i dont really get people that really have important and trivial things to do in the real sense couldnt come here and rant about hating threads life your real life for petes sake and stop depending on this forum for social status.
does nairaland feed you? NO
does nairaland pay you salary? NO
does it improve your self estee? NO
so why all this balderdash
iceberylin pass me my shisha pipe please

6 Likes

Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by ThunderTrail(f): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2015
@OP, Hope no be Garrl and Kerosene you chop this early monday morning.
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by remsonik(f): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Op you can open another female moniker to make up for the difference
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2015
its not in our gene to do dat
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by ggrin(f): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2015
undecided

BITG
angryangry
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 16, 2015
funmilayoB:
its not in our gene to do dat

Hian! But it's in your gene to quarrel openly = bashing, keep malice etc right?
Funmi, make I hear cheesy
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by immortalvoices(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2015
Good morning
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2015
emusmith:

I don't do non of this
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by malonephill(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
i dont really get people that really have important and trivial things to do in the real sense couldnt come here and rant about hating threads life your real life for petes sake and stop depending on this forum for social status.
lemme share that shisha with you broo, as I dey observe
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by tosyne2much(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Lemme book this land cool

Unibenstudent, remind me when it gets to FP
wink
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by tosyne2much(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2015
emusmith:

roflwkmd lmao grin
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Joshkid(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2015
ThunderTrail:
@OP, Hope no be Garrl and Kerosene you chop this early monday morning.
u no go use Laff kill personcheesycheesycheesy
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Welepamilayo: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2015
NL reeks of misogyny. I am absolutely fascinated. An uncontrolled social experiment is unfolding right in front of my eyes. Truly intrigued! shocked

2 Likes

Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
But Nairaland pay you for opening new account and uploading peoples picture as yours.

Hypocrite!
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by vjsmiles: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2015
FrancisTony:

But Nairaland pay you for opening new account and uploading peoples picture as yours.

Hypocrite!

dont get bro
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2015
vjsmiles:

dont get bro
Never mind.

It's none of my business!
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by vjsmiles: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2015
FrancisTony:

Never mind.

It's none of my business!

thanks for the insult though i appreciate smiley
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by badassProdigy(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by LadyX(f): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2015
Some of the topics/posts bashing women can make one feel inadequate or if you're not strong, they can lower your self esteem. For instance, when a lady asks for advice, instead of advising some people bash her. They try to justfy why she is facing whatever challenge she is facing, without considering her feelings.

Yesterday I thought of posting a topic, "Say no to ladies being attacked online," but when I thought about the kind of bashing/insults I would receive, I said it's not worth it. I decided not to have anything to do with topics that bash women.

1 Like

Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by ireneony(f): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2015
This is why the females on nairaland are always oppressed by The males, a guy is trying to boost our ego here and the females are badmouthing him.
Smh...
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by LadyX(f): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2015
ireneony:
This is why the females on nairaland are always oppressed by The males, a guy is trying to boost our ego here and the females are badmouthing him.
Smh...
It's so bad...and from their comments it's like they enjoy being oppressed.
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2015
LadyX:
Some of the topics/posts bashing women can make one feel inadequate or if you're not strong, they can lower your self esteem. For instance, when a lady asks for advice, instead of advising some people bash her. They try to justfy why she is facing whatever challenge she is facing, without considering her feelings.

Yesterday I thought of posting a topic, "Say no to ladies being attacked online," but when I thought about the kind of bashing/insults I would receive, I said it's not worth it. I decided not to have anything to do with topics that bash women.
I'm sowi dearie.. I'd change henceforth
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by LadyX(f): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm sowi dearie.. I'd change henceforth
You will change, but what about the rest?
The truth is if you're not strong and you post a topic seeking for advice, there are high chances that after receiving some of the 'advice' you'll wish you didn't post in the first place.
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2015
LadyX:

Cases like these should make you stronger. Post the topic and glean the positives out. Also bear it in mind that someone with negative experiences will have nothing positive to say about the female folk, not that he doesn't know that not all females are one directional, but because it's a faceless avenue to rant. The ladies pained the more are the upright ones, and if they do nothing to create a balance, that's how it's gonna be.
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by LadyX(f): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
Cases like these should make you stronger. Post the topic and glean the positives out. Also bear it in mind that someone with negative experiences will have nothing positive to say about the female folk, not that he doesn't know that not all females are one directional, but because it's a faceless avenue to rant. The ladies pained the more are the upright ones, and if they do nothing to create a balance, that's how it's gonna be.
Wow this is encouraging!
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2015
LadyX:

Wow this is encouraging!
On my bad days, you'll see me generalizing girls, not because I haven't dealt with good girls, and on other days, I defend girls not because I haven't dealt with the devilish ones. It all depends on the angle one chooses to look at it.

I put it to you, LadyX, that you've also dealt with devilish men. Some days, you feel like all men are evil and basically the same. . . Am I wrong?
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by LadyX(f): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
On my bad days, you'll see me generalizing girls, not because I haven't dealt with good girls, and on other days, I defend girls not because I haven't dealt with the devilish ones. It all depends on the angle one chooses to look at it.

I put it to you, LadyX, that you've also dealt with devilish men. Some days, you feel like all men are evil and basically the same. . . Am I wrong?
No, you are right.
It's just that I've noticed most of the "10 reasons...10 signs...10 ways to identify..etc" mostly target ladies.

Think I will post that topic, when I get time.
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
LadyX:

No, you are right.
It's just that I've noticed most of the "10 reasons...10 signs...10 ways to identify..etc" mostly target ladies.

Think I will post that topic, when I get time.
I give those threads no attention, cos they are always biased. There are more than 10 ways to identify anything. Moreover, the people propagating the 10 pointers have no qualifications to do so. They haven't studied human behavior or psychology either, so it's all bullshit. It's just a medium to gain popularity and drive traffic to 1. The blog, 2. To nairaland. Again like I said, most people have had negative experiences so what do you expect when they see a topic that voices out what they are thinking?

Why do you think propaganda sells?
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
funmilayoB:

I don't do non of this

You sound like an angel...You don't have spots ni? undecided
Re: There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
roflwkmd lmao grin

Abi nau Egbon ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Just Defines Guys! (photo) / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Anklet? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.