Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? (1365 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by tinkinfela(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by k2039: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
This is a wrong place to seek for advice on such a sensitive topic as yours.

Faithfulness is not retricted to any age group or particular age.

Do not let people ruin your life and relationship,stay faithful always.

Piece of advise, get rid of those friends, they are up to no good.continue to be good.
Re: Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
@OP
let me guess, your counsellor was Franck 3.16 ?! lol!
Re: Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
let me guess, your counsellor was Franck 3.16 ?! lol!

U read my mind
Re: Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by Mynd44: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
There is noting wrong with you. Infact, I think more men should be like you.
Re: Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
OP, you're a gentleman.

AmBeautiful: This is a wrong place to seek for advice on such a sensitive topic as yours.

Faithfulness is not retricted to any age group or particular age.

Do not let people ruin your life and relationship,stay faithful always.

Piece of advise, get rid of those friends, they are up to no good.continue to be good.

Mind elaborating?
Re: Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
Yield: OP, you're a gentleman.

Mind elaborating?

Mr brownjay has said it all!
For more info read more topics that relate to faithfulness, unfaithfulness and cheating on Nairaland!
Re: Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
tinkinfela: So I've been with a girl since I was 19 (4 years now) and anytime I'm with friends and they sort of ask me if I've slept with any girl outside my relationship and I say NO, they are always surprised.. kinda like I'm missing out on life and it's awkward sometimes that I have to lie and and brag a little about some other girls I've had flicks with. Bottom line though, it makes me feel special.

You are just one in a billion. Hope you stay that way.

Tell ur friends the truth, is not your problem how they view or think of you.

"Weird" " inexperienced" "different" etc let them think anyhow they want to, your job...not to give a fu...ck.

In reality they wish they could be like this. All those guys going on abt sleeping with 20 50 girls wish they could be like you. The problem is they just can't no they can't.
Be proud you can.
So they used the word "different" to make you feel bad abt your good ways and follow their bad path.

Again follow my advice of not giving a fuc....k you will go a long way in life. Your life will be shaped by your choices not other people.
Re: Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by nwababy: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
Guys like you are very rare.keep it up.you will always be cherished by your girlfriend believe me. Except she doesn't know what it takes to be faithful because I believe good begets good vice versal.
Re: Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Mr brownjay has said it all!
For more info read more topics that relate to faithfulness, unfaithfulness and cheating on Nairaland!

MRbrownJAY has said what?

You didn't answer the question.
Re: Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by bmasz(m): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2012
You all are wondering why most husbands and wives are competing with each other trying to find out who can be the winner in this their little game of infidelity. The answer is not far fetched: they have made a habit of infidelity right from the time they were teenagers.

@op the journey to a better generation begins with u. Do not be wary in doing the right thing. Dont succumb to peer pressure stand for what is good, do right by your woman
Re: Is It Strange To Be Faithful To A Girl At The Age Of 23? by Mynd44: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2012
^^

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries Mother-in-law After His Wife Died / 16 Things Girl Want From Every Boy, But Dont Ask / Lover And Father Found Dead Naked In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.