Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU (49698 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by INTERMAN: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
It was a surprising moment as the power supply in OAU campus which is mostly very regular throughout the night went off last night. Probably due to the rain. Students who were to study waited patiently in the lecture theatres expecting the light back but all to no avail. As a result most of us decided to sleep. Still hoping for the light to be back. Most students were on break so we were very few.

Hmm it happened early this morning at AUD I lecture theatre about 4 hrs (around 3:30 am) after the light went off. Every where was dark except some students reading with their phone touch lights and weak lamp . The rain had stopped already.

I was lying on our very comfortable lecture theartre seat ready to sleep when I heard a very loud shout from a girl. Initially i thought she was "sleep talking" but I latter thought maybe she was possesed by demons or something. She stood up from where she was sleeping and started raining slaps and beatings on a guy whom she claimed was touching her body while she was sleeping. The beating was so intense that people had to beg the girl to stop. "Yes I caught you...why are you touching my body while I was sleeping!" she shouted angrilly and return the guy another set of slaps. The funniest thing was that the guy cannot say a single word which meant he was guilty.Lol

Unfortunately it was all dark in the lecture theatre and I was unable to see the face of the victim and the guy. Except the weak phone touchs and lamps casting partially.

So funny! But to me I don't like the way the girl slapped the guy or if it were you as a lady would u have done the same?. Guys, can you be watching like a slowpoke like this guy here as a girl kept on slapping you multiple times?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by falconey(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
that was unprofessional of him, you were caught ..........run!!!!!!.

it was late,dark and most students were asleep to chase you for whatever crime you committed.

I remember my teen years, as a young pervert every young girl was my prey. there was this neighbor girl, her boobs was to die for , she was young,pretty and those boobs stood straight like the coat of arms.

we were in her parent's room alone gisting suddenly I attacked one of her boobs and man handled it vehemently to my satisfaction and faced the offense by her like a HERO as she retaliated by giving me severe nail cuts on my neck, the pain was too much to bear I had to run for my life.

we reconciled later on ,I offered her 20 box.

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by gamaliel121(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nice one!!

Ashawo full oau der for u to touch, suck, lick slurp, kpansh, nak, krench bang....
For free seff...

Na fish wey d sleep u dey go touch....

Ode

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
That guy must be francis duru the ever crying weak actor grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by goldbim(f): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin grin..nice one,that girl is smart!! cool.i wonder what kind of satisfaction the idiot'll derive from someone that's sleeping ..she should have added heavy punches to the slaps.. tongue tongue..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by vizkiz: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
that guy just fall my hand. I swear! Can't you just get a girl to toast? If you like this babe that much, she shouldn't be that hard to woo... Sick pervert angry

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by cruzita(f): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
undecided she no dismantle him member ?yeye boy

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by firstking01(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is serious
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by firstking01(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
That guy must be francis duru the ever crying weak actor grin
And who told you that crying is weakness??

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
[b]Some guys just like to dy fall person hand. What pleasure will he derive now[/right]

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Davidddon(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
cruzita:
undecided she no dismantle him member ?yeye boy
Y, that is as far u can go.
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by greyce: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
What if the guy denied it and retaliated

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
firstking01:
And who told you that crying is weakness??

I never said crying is a weakness....I addresed him as a crying weak actor......there 2 diff tins entirely

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by firstking01(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

I never said crying is a weakness....I addresed him as a crying weak actor......there 2 diff tins entirely
He's not a weak actor...you 've not met him in person....stop concluding.

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
firstking01:
He's not a weak actor...you 've not met him in person....stop concluding.

Don't force me to say what I shudnt say to you.....even if I address him as a weak actor....is that his personality,hmmm

My dear revisit brighter grammer and stop giving me headache on here

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by ikubch(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
[/quote]

I am still laughing at your comment!!!
"unprofessional"

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by donbenedict(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
He is a brave dude..

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by firstking01(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Don't force me to say what I shudnt say to you.....even if I address him as a weak actor....is that his personality,hmmm

My dear revisit brighter grammer and stop giving me headache on here
Oshiriri

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
firstking01:
Oshiriri

Back to sender

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by firstking01(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Back to sender
hehehehe, you see how people dey discard blessings in disguisegrin??

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Richcreed(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
She get mind
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Benart(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
if he likes the girl why not approach her instead of this public disgrace, some guys will never learn undecided

HE JUST TURNED HIMSELF INTO A NIGHTCRAWLER, CONJI BAD OH

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by LordVoldemort(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
so
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by drslimtommy: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
I gain no pleasure in beatng women...if i happend 2 be in dat guy's shoe...
Same here [evn if nt guilty]

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Mediapace: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Op if it was to be you,wetin you go do? @interman

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by JesusmyGod1: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
I hate transgendered
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
She no like the guy be way,assuming she like am tintini him for even blow
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
this is what is called brutality.

for the guy not to react,or retaliate,it shows he is guilty..so therefore he deserved the slaps.

say no to molestation.

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Logicbwoy: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
falconey:

it was late,dark and most students were asleep to chase you for whatever crime you committed.

I remember my teen years, as a young pervert every young girl was my prey. there was this neighbor girl, her boobs was to die for , she was young,pretty and those boobs stood straight like the coat of arm.

we were in her parent's room alone gisting suddenly I attacked one of her boobs and man handled it vehemently to my satisfaction and faced the offense by her like a HERO as she retaliated by giving me severe nail cuts on my neck, the pain was too much to bear I had to run for my life.

we reconcile later on ,I offered her 20 box.

Association of molesters on nairaland. shocked shocked shocked cry

16 Likes

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
firstking01:
hehehehe, you see how people dey discard blessings in disguisegrin??

That kind blessing e get as d pronounciation sound biko

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by niggereyez(f): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
the pervert even suppose chop mmore slaps sef....

Pastor Michael Onoyume Accused Of Impregnating Married Woman In Sapele / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys