Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! (20878 Views)

"Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies / Black Women: "Why Don’t You Wear Your Hair Natural?” / Tehran's 'cover' Girls New Fashions Hit The Iran - Way (see Pix ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by bluenubian(f): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2006
aww dont cry,
oh i i got ur number too + 447869356486 , tried to call u to apologize, pay ur fone bill so they can reconnect ur phone. and when u do that call me toll free 1-800- kiss- this
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Akolawole(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2006
I dont blame those girls that do that but i blame the boys/men that ask them out.

Left to somebody like me, they will be in the market for life UNNOTICED.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Orikinla(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2006
Nice to hear you gals talk this way.

However, don't mind us guys. when it comes to this kind of issue, it is guys who enjoy the show the more that will always complain. some of us pretend as if we are saints meanwhile we enjoy the whole scenario.

Dont mind us. may God help us. And may God help those of you girls that give us those "beautiful" free shows

Deji Babs,
Two thumbs up.

One upcoming Nollywood actress was coming to see me at home in white transparent trousers and other colours and she really meant business. But, I did not fall for all her temptations.

I do my best not to sleep with babes, because if I do, the babes will never want to let me go again.

Babes have developed Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) to invade us territories.

Beware of them in their transparent dresses.
See no evil.
Do no evil.

Happy Easter.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by bolex(m): 3:15am On Apr 15, 2006
friends

Thanx

shakes hand

cheesy smiley wink cool
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by kimba(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2006
ppphhhhheeeewww!!!!

now we can breathe!!!, Please, children dont fight again, OK?

And can we pls return to the conversation, the last in-line-with-the-topic-post i can see was by bluenubian:
its not that u wear pant to show your underwear. its jus that ever since they started making low cut pants, which has been in style the last couple of years. its hard to wear underwear without anyone seeing it, thats why sometimes i jus freeball!!!! think its sexy

Now all, shoot!!

(seriously, no one made me the moderator o)
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Orikinla(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2006
Anywayz how is the BET spring bling thingy going?One more thing, the name is LAURYN not LAUREN. I'm a LOVER not a FIGHTER

Lawren?
Oops sorry. Jo. Biko. I Beg. Lauryn.

I love lovers.
Lovers love me.
Are you willing to be loved gratis?

No smileys here. Because, I am serious.

I would have posted my recent picture, but my intelligence officers informed me that Osama bin Laden and his suicide squad are looking for me since I called them names. And I snatched a Muslim babe and now trying to convert her. Imagine a Moslem maiden removing her hijab and Burqa and wearing trasparent tousers?
But I love her dressed in her hijab and burqa. Here is her most recent picture.

Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by romeo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2006
sometimes it's considered a bad thing showing off a sexy leg grin, showing of ass, nose,eyes, mouth or G-string are all human and i can't see why these girls can not wear their taste, our mothers did it with hot micro mini skirts in the 60's and 70's and they thought it was cool

if anyone feels tempted just for seeing a womans ass, then i am afraid the person needs a girlfriend or some ice blocks to cool off. Before the white men brought clothes to us, what was the dressing code?? what is the dressing code for the Aboriginal people? and many more tribes from South America that still go without clothing or that still go partially dressed,

code of dressing is dictated by our education, cultural background, surrounding, and the society.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Orikinla(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2006
In those days when our village maidens went about topless, most of them still remained virgins till marriage.

If you are disciplined, you will have the self-control to avoid misbehaving whenever you see young ladies or old ladies in loose clothes. Just avert your eyes.

A pretty young lady was coming to see me in transparent dresses fro months, but I never harassed her and I never slept with her. Because, I am faithful to the woman God has blessed me with.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by treize(f): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2006
I'm not for showing flesh.
i mean the most turning off thing for a man would probbly be a fat girl showing a lot of flesh, that's how girls in Ireland dress. I find it disgraceful.
I'm thinbut don't show flesh.
I don't show my undies eather. I like wearing clothes that cover almost all of me but they HAVE to show off my shape, like my small weist and nice bum. I think clothes like that make u look more sexy than lots of flesh, especialy if u have a wobbely ass and a flabby stomach.
I have only 2 words to say to these girlss- GET ALIVE, full stop.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Orikinla(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2006
Most Nigerian girls and ladies in our Nigerian towns ands cities don't dress like prostitutes. Those who dress so here are on a mission. But, I cannot speak for those in America and Europe.

Personally, I welcome only well dressed ladies. And I don't even see anything wrong with the hijab and burqa.

The hood does not make the monk.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by freddie1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2006
A lady was dressed in this manner and she went to the barbeach with her guy to relax. Unknown to her, she had made a madman Hot; the way she walked seductively to her seat with her guy, her undies showing. Her guy went to get her some drinks and suya. He came back later only to meet the madman screwing his girl from behind,like mad. All flogging, hollering and beatings were to no avail as the madman made sure he came before taking off. Your guess is as good as mine as regards the lady's psychological trauma. Go on babes, continue dressing like that! Atleast if sane guys can control themselves, remember insane men are all over the place!
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Babybee(f): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2006
here is an example.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Babybee(f): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2006
another one
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by mukina2: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2006
Rhodalyn:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

what the hell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2006
mukina2:

what the hell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by lauryn(f): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2006
That is a pretty disgusting sight.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by mukina2: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2006
shockingly disgusting chim chim shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by kimba(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2006
@babylee

u mean someone really dressed like that(in the pics), wow, thats "live corruption"
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by silky(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2006
Look closer and you'll see that the skirts have printed images on them, if they were see through you'd be seeing the bookshelf in the first pic and the escalator in the second.

Having said that, those I have seen wear see through clothes do it at nightclubs where visibility is not the best.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by kellygirl(f): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2006
i support u lauryn kiss
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by chad(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2006
hey evry1 i think it's a matter f opinion. ne thing is dat we kinda get influenced by what we see almst all day start practising. with d advent of mtv on cable our subconscious has been awakened. n we r startin 2 act of xter grin
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by kimba(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2006
@ silly

Yup, yup, you're right, you're right, i didnt notice at first. That must be the work of Adobe Photoshop, wink

@babylee,
were these pics your handiwork? cool
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Fluffy(f): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2006
These pics look fake!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They would have atleast worn sexy undies if they wanted to expose their stuff.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Babybee(f): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2006
they are not see-thru skirts. They are actually prints on the skirts to make it look as if the panties are visible and these are the current rage in Japan. They'll be the rage in the USA/UK soon.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Fluffy(f): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2006
wow now that is realy something, are there once with black ass prints on them I want a pair? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Babybee(f): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2006
lol ,i dunno.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by bolex(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2006
This is what I mean

lol

1 Like

Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by eveseh(f): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2006
that style was in the 90's
that's not in style now

we are living in another world now
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by bolex(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2006
eveseh:

that style was in the 90's
that's not in style now

we are living in another world now

Please tell me,

what is the latest style

Pics please
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by angello(f): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2006
hmm, grin
its funny you guys are just busy talking about the transerent skirts,gowns,trousers,pants,what about the beeds stuff is it not in vogue now in nigeria in every fifty ladies that passes about 35 is wearing beeds,am i wroung?that is to say that beeds is in vogue now too as in fashion wise cheers shocked smiley
angello.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Babybee(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2006
we are talking about dress code,clothing precisely and not beeds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? / Woman Tattoos Lover's Name On Her Face, 24 Hours After Meeting / Nnenna Offodile Wins Queen Of South-East Nigeria 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.