Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture (24751 Views)

See Old Photos Of Kanye West,jay-z And Snoop Dogg When They Were Much Cooler / PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album / Walmart Denies Kanye West's Album Cover Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by EPOMA(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

DUde, its better to be a slave in America than be a king in Nigeria. True talk. There is nothing going on in Nigeria, America on the other hand is just out of this world
You for sell your papa and mama to be a slave in America fo.ol
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by jsheng(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2012
hammedkola: Where is him?...I can't even recognize him

u no sabi english at all shocked shocked shocked, where is he(correct), and not where is him(wrong)..............mtcheeeewwwwwwww

you blind for eye, if u cannot recognize d'banj den u no go sabi money again in ur next world to come
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by otumfour(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2012
damn! Nigerians, sitting here wondering wht d'banj cud hv possibly done to y'all......I mean dude ain't tha reason y'all sleeping without electricity, he ain't tha 1 cauzin' all these kidnappings, bank robberies et al......y'all hate whilst he keeps progressing... beeechezz!!

rick ross! "u nuggaz can't hold him back"
tongue

and btw....tht ain't the main album cover, nigerians and lies.......y'all gel like bread & butter

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

DUde, its better to be a slave in America than be a king in Nigeria. True talk. There is nothing going on in Nigeria, America on the other hand is just out of this world
if u know what most Nigerians face outside the shores of their home, ul know it is better to be a king in your home where u r loved than a slave kissing another mans as* just to eat... when u spend enough time overseas ul understand...
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by tayolove12(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
i dnt think maybe dis guy his frm Nigeria sha
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Ejine(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
Chaaiiii! See as de guy wear leather jacket like okada man!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by seir405: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Ejine(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
Dhelake: u cnt jst be a LION in the CITY .... u start as a DOG!

In D'Banj's case, he appears to be starting off as Mr Ibu.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Lenny5000(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
heynew: I just saw the Kanye West's album (Cruel summer) picture, to my greatest surprise i sighted our 5.3secs hummingbird flute analyst standing in the front like Chinwetalu Agu,

My question is why rush and stand in front after you were almost excluded from the album. SMH

Why on earth do you think he pushed himself them like you said? Who said he has any say on which position he would stand? This is handled by a professional and maybe Kanje would have the Final say, but it definitely has nothing to do with Dbanj, thats how it works... Bless
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by cyril83(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
weldone Omo nla

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by kaze4blues(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
enough of ds dbanj hatin of a thing. if u dey vex, why not find d nearest atlantic ocean nd go for a swim

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by BOLOSKY: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
D banj is chopping tight and making his bread....guyz are busy hating on NL...pls know that hater men marry hater women and give birth to hater kids..very soon haterz go dey complain about the price of Garri..

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by xcubed(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
heynew: I just saw the Kanye West's album (Cruel summer) picture, to my greatest surprise i sighted our 5.3secs hummingbird flute analyst standing in the front like Chinwetalu Agu,

My question is why rush and stand in front after you were almost excluded from the album. SMH

He rushed to the front? You know this how? Kanye West told you? Or The crew told you he wanted to stay in front? It didn't occur to you that it might be the way the photographer wanted it or Kanye himself or being the fact that he's the newest addition to the group and will make people want to figure out hu he's?

It's really alarming the way you people post crap and instigate hate and unknown facts, Terrible!

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Leboska(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

shatap! Proudly Naija.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by xcubed(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
pato405: many Nigerians have the deluded misconception that the best way to validate heir achievement[s] is by being in US/UK. our sense of originality is eroded. anything from abroad is valued as better than its equivalent at home. that mentality is currently the D'Banj's problem - trying at all cost to hobnobb with American musicians : Oluwasnoop, Kanye, Ludacris, e.t.c SMH

And this is coming from a Nigerian that has not even attempted to be great in anyway of his life in Nigeria than to bash another person's effort on the internet. I am getting your point. SMH

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Dopefiend(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
Fi le! Dnt tosh it!

@dbanj Jor oo..baba mi,nla nla ni,ogun owo baba monica,te oju won mo ile baba,olenu gan, olenu daku,olenu bi ponpon ponpon. Baba ooo

Haters y y'all kip hating? Y cnt u show love to ur brother? We al knw skibanj like his jamaican frnds cal him is a unique artist. D one nd only entertainer in 9ja. Ery1 dey find greener pastures nd hin dey folw hin path so dnt hate d player,hate d game. Peace

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by jaydorc: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
adeoluwa90: lol grin..d'banj don turn house boy..hehehee
he get money pass ur papa...so get a life nd stop hating bro

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Dteflondon1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
dbanj is there talkin money and pple r here on NL talkin nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Dteflondon1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

shocked dude did u just say dat,like ur brain is on vacation
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Skywalker5(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
D teflon don: dbanj is there talkin money and pple r here on NL talkin nonsense grin

Abi oo. Typical of haters, always trying to find problem in other people's success

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
d'banj took the chorus in that only that its was with autotune and u don't expect him to feature more than the likes of kid,john legend that have been with G.O.O.D MUSIC since the start or more than Big Sean & 2chainz or Pusha T who are currently reigning ATM. so he's been introduced into the American market gradually. shikena

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by omar22(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
The Don Jazzy fan boys out in force

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by KokoBeware: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

Unfortunately for you, I dont do bumper stickers. If you knew what America is like, trust me, you'd rather slave your way in America than act like a king in Nigeria

Are u freaking kidding mee? pray educate us... what is America like
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by babeface3: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
This is what I could make out of the New York Times on this dude's tango with those yanks:

... the smooth Nigerian pop star D’Banj, is reduced to some formless singing on “The Morning.” http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/arts/music/kanye-west-and-the-album-cruel-summer.html?_r=1 see para 6 or 7 of that report.

The truth is that we should always try to appreciate ourselves. The mistake most Nigerians make is trying to run after those so called stars outthere thinking that they are gonna be well projected when the do things together. They appreciate you more when they come for you themselves.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by x2lambo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
DBANJ MADE HIMSELF SO NO HATING I STILL LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT YOU GUYS SAYS

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by benlay(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
no matter what we all think, i think he's going places, as I'm typing now his song he's being played on a radio station in Dubai, UAE

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by babeface3: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
Oga where I dey for Italy for aperetivo joint last night, they were playing Morroco nwa mmaduka's song, True!
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by dhrey: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ejiné: Chaaiiii! See as de guy wear leather jacket like okada man!!! cry cry cry cry
d okada jacket pass everytin wey u get.dirty pig

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by dejavume: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
there is something strange about the posture,its not holy as una think
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Skywalker5(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
dejavume: there is something strange about the posture,its not holy as una think

una don come again

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by sympathy55(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
i think you guys should live Dbanj alone.dats his destiny and he is ok with dat.u guys should look 4 a better job to do than comming here to beef people.

1 Like

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by eledalo: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Self made man. Took himself from the bottom- a university dropout and a poor immigrant. Started making music, not snatching ballot boxes for politicians or looking for government contract to inflate, but picked up the microphone and entertained his people, night after night, song after song, album after album. Kept climbing. Imagine what people would have called him over the years- stupid child, wayward son, cant sing, cant rap. But it didnt stop him - he kept moving- and revolutionised the comatose music industry of the country/continent. Now signed to one of the biggest stars in the world. So tell me- Who the hell are you to criticize? This is a Self made man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Top 10 Nigerian Diss Songs You Should Know - Mediarants.com / VIDEO DOWNLOAD : Iyanya – Ur Waist / Opinion: Dorobucci Vid Is Wack!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.