Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture (24650 Views)

See Old Photos Of Kanye West,jay-z And Snoop Dogg When They Were Much Cooler / PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album / Walmart Denies Kanye West's Album Cover Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Saintsquare(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
BEEF ****SMH****
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Confusion: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

DUde, its better to be a slave in America than be a king in Nigeria. True talk. There is nothing going on in Nigeria, America on the other hand is just out of this world

mumu its better to be a king in Nigeria that can travel in and out of America when you want than to be a king in america and always check your pocket before you even buy a ticket
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by bankyblue(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
shugacaneman: I told u fellows that hunger will send dbanj back to don jazzy soon.
u re such a fool to ve said that, d bang is large, he as what his ten generation can eat alread. u haters go and die.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by madeinnigeria: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
yesss na d sum total be dat.i no understand ppl dem go just dey beef
SEEMESEEMEO: Enemies of progress!
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by baronchill: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
if i telll una say i see am na lie i dey lie ohh
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by EagleNest(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
fagamite:

DUde, its better to be a slave in America than be a king in Nigeria. True talk. There is nothing going on in Nigeria, America on the other hand is just out of this world

You didn't say the above...may be a slip of tongue. But that's your choice anyway.
Personally, I won't subscribe to being a slave to anybody or anything talk more of when am already a king.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Decryptor(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2012
I heard D'banj washes Kim Khardasian's pant. undecided is that true?
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by drogs(m): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

. Stupid ignoramus like you. Shior. Slave
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by charles424(m): 1:28am On Sep 20, 2012
shugacaneman: I told u fellows that hunger will send dbanj back to don jazzy soon.

May sango strike your stupid mouth u take make that stupid comment,,hunger will send u back to your village...unless u appologise for that useless statement...Don jazzy even said that D'banj made him what he is today....
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by meritdee(m): 6:55am On Sep 20, 2012
I don't just get why people can't move on. This guy made a big step in his chosen career and now, he's on front cover of Kanye's album according to the Post. If he wasn't included, u guys would hate, he's there now, yet ú guys are still hating. Give him a break, he's achieving his target already and he's no slave to ur opinions, infact its like rants to him. If D'banj should visit the home of you haters here, most of you would take it to all social networks announcing and showing off the picture u took with him even open a new thread for the ish. D'banj has moved on, so y'all should move on too. Hating on him is a waste of time.. Think of him everyday and leave ur own career to rot in the slum here it is... Like the saying, 20 children cannot be friends for 20 years. D'banj left Mo'Hits.. Mo'Hits moved on by changing to Mavin and D'banj moved on with another record label. These guys are still friends, just different record labels and some of u are here ranting. SMH *sighs*
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by ADEBRIGGS: 7:34am On Sep 20, 2012
Pacify: D'banj is a big disappoint. See how he's craving so much for attention on Kanye's label after been a King and rightly honored in his own home country..SMH

Y una dey beef d guy,d guy is making millions per sec nd all u do is hate...Grow up dude... Also check ur spellings b4 posting.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Lanretoye(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2012
Guys,can someone trow some lights into this illuminati rumour associated with dbang...plz
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by baslone: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2012
Dbanj still try!!!

Number of G.O.O.D Music Artists Not on Cruel Summer: 3

Mos Def

Q-Tip

Mr. Hudson

A Numerical Breakdown Of G.O.O.D. Music's "Cruel Summer"

Number of Verses per Member: 34

Kanye West: 9 (“To The World,” "Clique," "Mercy," "New God Flow," "The Morning," "Cold," "The One," "I Don't Like (Remix)"wink

Teyana Taylor: 3 (“To The World,” “Sin City,” “Bliss”)

John Legend: 2 (“Sin City,” “Bliss”)

CyHi the Prynce: 2 (“The Morning,” “Sin City”)

Kid Cudi: 2 (“The Morning,” “Creepers”)

Pusha T: 6 (“Mercy,” “New God Flow,” “The Morning,” “Higher,” “I Don’t Like (Remix)”)

Common: 1 (“The Morning”)

Malik Yusef: 1 (“Sin City”)

D’Banj: 1 (“The Morning”)

Big Sean: 4 (“Clique,” “Mercy,” “The One,” “Bliss”)

2 Chainz: 3 (“Mercy,” “The Morning,” “The One”)
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by greatpathgroup: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
My desire is to help artist that are still up and coming, and I will love to promote and manage anyone who is talented.
I manage Greatpath Entertainment and my phone numbers are: 08023268584, 08035577437. You can also can also reach me through greatpathgroup@yahoo.ca.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by sunchrist(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Enemy of progress stop beefing this guy, he has make it already either you like it or not. Stop posting rubbish on the internet D bang is a super star if you are not happy with his success, abeg go HUG eletric transformer, thanks for taking the action now now.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by greatpathgroup: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
I like working with artists that are still up and coming, and I will love to promote and manage anyone who is talented.
I manage Greatpath Entertainment and my phone numbers are: 08023268584, 08035577437. You can also reach me through greatpathgroup@yahoo.ca.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by blushmg: 1:33am On Sep 22, 2012
D'banj was featured in track 5 called The morning.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Nuzo1(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2012
"It's the sense of Event, which has become as much of an art for Kanye as his music over the years, that is most blatantly missing here… A handful of guests aside, though, none of G.O.O.D. Music's personalities do much to justify their newfound prominence. If Cruel Summer is meant to be an argument for the label's other talent, it makes a weak case". - Jayson Greene, Pitchfork.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by Saintsquare(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2012
Lanretoye: Guys,can someone trow some lights into this illuminati rumour associated with dbang...plz

Try google,u ll find d info u nid.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by greatpathgroup: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
I like working with artists that are still up and coming, and I will love to promote and manage anyone who is talented.
I manage Greatpath Entertainment and my phone numbers are: 08023268584, 08035577437. You can also reach me through greatpathgroup@yahoo.ca.
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by OmoUSH(m): 2:51am On Apr 13, 2013
[b][/b]HMMMMM! All these our our little boys are goint to AMERICA TO BECOME SLAVES OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS. U'll all c how they will b disgraced at last. Do u even know if d'banj is Kanye's stool on which he sits winthin? U don't knw what d'banj is even facing now. Truth is, our african artists can NEVER break the American market with the noises they call songs. Pity for them! Even the great Westlife had little success in breaking into the US market talkless of our small poor boys who wil be used as sacrifice to Baphometh at the end! THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY'RE HEADING!
Re: D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture by bestino: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2013
Dbanj is supos to be one of the people to bring down musical honour to Nigeria but luk at him now...selling his right and respect, even fans just to be known in d world..i wee[ 4 him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO DOWNLOAD : Iyanya – Ur Waist / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / Nigerian Rappers On BET Cypher (BET 2011 HipHop Awards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.