Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? (1039 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by raphy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2008
hi evry one!
there is this girl tht i was goin out wit she is a hair dresser i met her thru
a friend who live next door,she told me that she dont have mom only dad.
i took her like my sister,we were dating,cracking jokes 2geda, it was last yr,
so i went for a retreat @ deeper life camp @ ibadan for four days i came bck
on xmas day,she didnt came wit me cuz of her work. when i came bck she has
change i figure she always came home late in d night i didt ask her i just pretend
i didnt know, then i wanted 2 go 4 end of yr party @ church i told her 2 waite we
should go out she said she will waite unknown to me she plan n went away wit
another guy,when i came home she started teling me am sorry i forgive but she still
go out wit other guys i saw d guy but didnt taik to him.she has my pic wit her should
i collect it bck ,or should i live it for her cuz i dont want 2 be her playboy anymore .
pliz can y'all tell me wht to do pliz. cuz am bout to end it wit her,we r still in speaking
terms. angry
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by babycool(f): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2008
i don't want 2 be her playboy anymore .

You have answered your question.  lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by uspry1(f): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-105210.0.html

read this link above, do you want to be victimized like this above?

For me, she is not into you, move on!!!
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by blackgucci(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2008
i hate your story.
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by cybersleek(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2008
Gosh! i can't believe anybody would reply this kind of story! angry

I'm out!
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2008
cybersleek:

Gosh! i can't believe anybody would reply this kind of story! angry

I'm out!

blackgucci:

i hate your story.

ROTFLMFAO. . . .man, i can't wait for adekeniss 's reply.
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by joshjosh(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2008
best thing marry her quickly as she is the only girl in town and guess what she wont play you no more.

i am still waiting for you guys to tell me what is happeing to our boys?

you want people here to tell you what to do?if i were you i will halt the church service tomorrow and marry her
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by supercunt(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2008
no wait till she dates your papa,uncle,brothers friends and even your grandpapa mumu
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2008
raphy:

hi evry one!
there is this girl that i was goin out wit she is a hair dresser i met her through
a friend who live next door,she told me that she don't have mom only dad.
i took her like my sister,we were dating,cracking jokes 2geda, it was last yr,
so i went for a retreat @ deeper life camp @ ibadan for four days i came bck
on xmas day,she didnt came wit me because of her work. when i came bck she has
change i figure she always came home late in d night i didt ask her i just pretend
i didnt know, then i wanted 2 go 4 end of yr party @ church i told her 2 waite we
should go out she said she will waite unknown to me she plan n went away wit
another guy,when i came home she started teling me am sorry i forgive but she still
go out wit other guys i saw d guy but didnt taik to him.she has my pic wit her should
i collect it bck ,or should i live it for her because i don't want 2 be her playboy anymore .
pliz can y'all tell me wht to do pliz. because am bout to end it wit her,we r still in speaking
terms. angry

Blimey! You must be out of breath after this! Do you talk the same way you write, without pausing? undecided

You must have the lungs of a horse! shocked
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 13, 2008
What is happening in Nigeria?

Nigeria guys are going weak, wow girl power
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2008
u seem to be clueless. what do u mean should u dump her?? she dumped you fool! move on, next!
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by princekay1(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2008
its a problem of standard. u said she is a hair dresser. u should know that all these hair dressers and fashion designers are swines. i dated one some years back, the same thing happened. since then i can stoop that low to get a chic again.
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by sagitarius(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2008
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by mssiah(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2008
MY GUY,FLEE BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF THE MORE.

I HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE.THE GIRL HAS NO FEELING AND IS JUST PLAYING WITH YOU.

IF YOU MARRY HER OR KEEP UP WITH THE RELATIONSHIP YOU ONLY HURT YOURSELF THE MORE.TAKE IT LIKE A MAN AND MOVE ON.

I DATED A GIRL WITH THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS ,AND GOT TO MY SENSES WHEN I FOUND OUT SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH MY FRIEND.WHEN I CONFRONTED HER SHE ATTACKED ME IN PUBLIC.TILL TODAY I REGRET NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT TIME.

MY GUY RUN,FLEE FROM THE DEVIL.
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2008
What a nonsense Poster? Dont you have anything better to tell.
Re: She Is Dating Many Guys, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2008
Can someone be as stupid as this poster?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba/hausa / Ladies What Do You Have To Say? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.