Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? (2752 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (photo) / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by britgirlee(f): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2008
Hi Guys

You met the girl or guy of your dreams But there is one issue your partner believes in having natural body smells.

After a bath or shower a deodorant or perfume or aftershave does not touch their skin!! After all they have washed.

But you noticed during the course of the day the natural body smell is not so friendly to the environment and the people around it. embarassed
Your partner is oblivious to the harm they are causing undecided

The main question being asked here is as the topic states would you prefere a natural body smell or a guy or girl, that loves their perfume or aftershave grin

Would you try and change your partners views if they didn't use anything? And if they didn't would you stay or leave the relationship?

Your views please grin
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2008
Fox! Fox!! Fox!!! grin

A natural body odour's quite different from a natural body aroma / fragrance. "Odour" suggests offensive, so, I wouldn't like that.

I'd prefer my girlfriend to use a decent anti-perspirand deodorant, but if she wasn't happy with using one, and she was clean, then her natural body scent wouldn't be an issue to me. A bath at least twice daily would ensure her scent was not unpleasant, or offensive.

I wouldn't break up over something as petty as her refusal to use deodorant. I personally use an anti-perspirand deodorant twice daily - in the morning after having a shower, and again at night after taking a bath. Maybe overkill, but just a habit I've had for years.

How about you, Fox? Do you prefer the "he-man" scent? Does your man prefer you with your natural feminine scent? cheesy grin
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by britgirlee(f): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2008
Sienna ,
#Just messaged you,

i dont like the natural body aroma/odour

I love the natura odur of armani code ,,john paul,boss,calvin klien allure isse meyacke,,,,, grin grin grin grin grin

dont do the he man smell ah nah!! shocked
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2008
britgirlee:

don't do the he man smell ah nah!! shocked

will he also have to wear the perfumes to bed too? shocked after u get married?
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by faketan(m): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2008
I think we class body odour as offensive body smell. if you do not have any offensive smell, you can afford to go without perfume but there is no harm in spoting some cool fragrance like armani, Boss etc. methin
Personally I like Hugo.
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by britgirlee(f): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2008
davidylan:

will he also have to wear the perfumes to bed too? shocked after u get married?

Hey Davidylan,

i have to say after a shower oh yes, just love the smell of perfume But its my choice, any way during the night it can get very hot, would hate the natural body aroma to start working wonders grin
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 14, 2008
britgirlee:

Hey Davidylan,

i have to say after a shower oh yes, just love the smell of perfume But its my choice, any way during the night it can get very hot, would hate the natural body aroma to start working wonders grin

i'd say to get used to it. There is no way most men would want to use their perfumes to bed. Make absolutely sure you do not get hooked to a construction worker. tongue
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by britgirlee(f): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2008
@davidyln
Sure you could be right, but its the choice of individual you go for, but that a diffrent topic all together wink
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by ghettochyk(f): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2008
natural body odor or smell? ewwww. now bring on dat nice cologne. datz what i'm talking about. i love the smell on non-cheap colognes and perfums.
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by britgirlee(f): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2008
ghettochyk:

natural body odor or smell? ewwww. now bring on that nice cologne. datz what i'm talking about. i love the smell on non-cheap colognes and perfums.

We get you, grin grin grin
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by britgirlee(f): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2008
what is worse then a man sleeping in his clothes the night before, putting the same clotheds on WITHOUT HAVING A SHOWER, then putting on an expensive aftershave then saying with pride, smell me im clean, IYAMA!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by almondjoy(f): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2008
Yes, I like that smell of "maleness" not he-goat oooooooooooooooooooooooh! The musky sweaty smell of a male is good for business. The natural "scent" of a real man's armpits not the crotch please!!!! cry

Thanks for asking darling! kiss
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2008
I almost got killed by my ex's armpit once.
The worst experience of my life. cry cry
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by britgirlee(f): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2008
michelin89:

Did you not feel to tell him, grin undecided
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by almondjoy(f): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2008
michelin89:

Haba! cheesy Does he not shave? Gosh! No armpit hair please! cry

Where in the world did you find that kind?

Agbazilo abi na Okpebvo local government area? cheesy
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by omoge(f): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2008
lol grin
was that the same smell er em scent as obuko? grin

i hate the sight of armpit hair lipsrsealed those basket ball players ewwwwwwww

michelin89:

Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2008
britgirlee:

Did you not feel to tell him, grin undecided

"Honey, are you the one keeping the biological mass destruction weapons the USA have been looking for?"
I don't think he'd have appreciated this.

almondjoy:

Haba! cheesy Does he not shave? Gosh! No armpit hair please! cry

Where in the world did you find that kind?

Agbazilo abi na Okpebvo local government area? cheesy

No no! He is really neatly shaved.
I was even shocked to see how good he took care of himself.
He had more creams than me.
I guess the heat of the moment made him sweat.

omoge:

lol grin
was that the same smell er em scent as obuko? grin

i hate the sight of armpit hair lipsrsealed those basket ball players ewwwwwwww

Black guys shave, but white guys? no no.
They move around like monkeys.
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2008
michelin89:

I guess the heat of the moment made him sweat.

Hey sister! shocked What "moment" are we referring to here? cheesy
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2008
Siena:

Hey sister! shocked What "moment" are we referring to here? cheesy

Big bro-ehm-we were cooking!

Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2008
michelin89:

Big bro-ehm-we were cooking!

Really?! cheesy grin
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by babycool(f): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2008
A man's natural odour can only be appreciated a few hours after his bath because it doesn't take long before sweat and bacteria takes over and cause the bad smell so I would always prefer my man to use a deodorant. smiley
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2008
Good on you, BC! kiss
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by babycool(f): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2008
[sub]*sniff-sniff*[/s
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2008
*snif*

I smell something else! cheesy
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by pahtahkee: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2008
Siena,

Your armpit must be really cool, for two gorgeous women to be sniffing you so so well like this cheesy cheesy

Kudos.
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2008
pahtahkee:

Siena,

Your armpit must be really cool, for two gorgeous women to be sniffing you so so well like this cheesy cheesy

Kudos.

grin cheesy

@ JC: Thanks!

@ LS: Not sure what you mean! wink
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by godana(f): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2008
I love it when a guy smells nice. It encourages physical closeness.
I like to tidy up his clothes and u could feel him even in his dirty stuffs.

Natural body odour is okay, but just like My dear friend "FAKETAN" said.
A little bit of Hugo boss etc. puts some spice in the mix.

If u know what i mean.
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by omena555(f): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2008
i hate any offensive body odour with all my heart! angry
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by britgirlee(f): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2008
omena555:

i hate any offensive body odour with all my heart! angry

i absolutely hear you, dumped a guy for the same reason, sad, just couldnt take it even bought him an expensive aftershave, yet still he even put it on with out having a shower or bath, money is not every thing and he thought he had it all , he had to gooooooooooooooooo
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by OpeLovely(f): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2008
Funny question and funny answers!!!

A natural smell is good and whether you like it or not, we all have it. Now, body odour is totally different. It could be caused by bad hygeine or hereditary (genes). And usually, the person doesn't know they have it. Obese people also have body odour.
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by britgirlee(f): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2008
OpeLovely:

Funny question and funny answers!!!

A natural smell is good and whether you like it or not, we all have it. Now, body odour is totally different. It could be caused by bad hygeine or hereditary (genes). And usually, the person doesn't know they have it. Obese people also have body odour.

hi thankyou for your reply, I think your a little confused with the defination of smell and odour they both by definition mean the same.
i cannot agree with you that BO is hereditary or obese people smell NOT TRUE, its a very sweeping careless statement

I nguess you have given funny answers,,, grin
Re: Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2008
Fox, what Opel is saying is what I stated before - body scent, and body odour are completely different.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Your Flaw(s) Obvious? / You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone....(pics) / Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.