Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? (5547 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Why Is She Behaving Like This? / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by DICKtator: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2012
@Op: Your user name is Johnny. Now add:J.C. there to complete it. Wait,in fact[b]Just Come[/b] you are a big gbef,muntu. But I respect the fact that you hit that kitten.
But d.amn it, you tricking and that ish is stoopid. Paying a h.oe. That is some trick ish!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by vislabraye(m): 12:49am On Sep 21, 2012
Just cut the relationship. You must not give her all the time must you?
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Johnny(m): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2012
vislabraye: Just cut the relationship. You must not give her all the time must you?

No,I ignore her most times!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by wonlasewonimi: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2012
Guy, you are pulling the devil's bra.
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by slimyem: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2012
^lmao..
The two lovers are here again!!!cheesycheesy
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by slimyem: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2012
wonlasewonimi: Guy, you are pulling the devil's bra.
more like he's pulling a mad woman's brea$t!!cheesy
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by free2ryhme: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2012
Johnny: I met this lady some months back and it was love at first sight.She‘s got good body and facially beautiful;an average man would go for her.We got talking that night and she gave me the sexiest look I had ever seen.We exchanged numbers and started talking.I asked her out and she accepted me immediately but told me that she was living with her husband (or boyfriend) for whom she already had two kids even though her dowry hasn‘t been paid.I was a little confused initially but since her dowry hasn‘t been paid,I won‘t be accused of going out with a “married“ woman.So we continued,and a week later,she visited me and we had s*x (safe s*x).To cut a long story short,we have had s*x three times and possibly having another tomorrow.....Now my problem is this;She‘s bothering me too much for money,even though she isn‘t asking for too much.She works and her “husband“ is also there,why the persistent requests??Just last week here,I gave her some money,a day later she called and “begged“ for her cream,and just now she sent in a message begging for some money again that she‘s very broke.....I like giving alot but not to be put under pressure,and above all,she knows I just did some expenses that I shouldn‘t have any money now.Is she greedy,inconsiderate or wants to take advantage of me??I don‘t have that kind of money to waste abeg!
*Do you know this lady was even begging me the other day to buy her cake for her son‘s birthday;can you imagine!Am I the boy‘s father??*

When u were enjoyin the sexing .. you never thot of the aftermath you dis MILF
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by AzaMontana(f): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
She is just trying to get rid of you
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Johnny(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
Aza Montana: She is just trying to get rid of you

How,Aza
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
Johnny: @AYOBASE:I didn‘t say she invited me over for sex oo....She has been visiting me in MY house!
So what's the difference? Oniranu ni e.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
omartins: No more shame! And you can come here to say this, God where is the world heading to? I pray she poison you if you refuse to pay your due DEBTOR!(alawin!).
Seconded!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Tstark(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
This has to be a joke..@ op im sure the woman is fat and ugly, you probably had to try and justify your actions by telling us that she's bautiful, cos its quite apparent that she has low self esteem issues. By the way, since when did "dowry" become the determining factor of marriage? She's giving you what you want and you should give her what she needs too- shikena!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Johnny(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
Tstark: This has to be a joke..@ op im sure the woman is fat and ugly, you probably had to try and justify your actions by telling us that she's bautiful, cos its quite apparent that she has low self esteem issues. By the way, since when did "dowry" become the determining factor of marriage? She's giving you what you want and you should give her what she needs too- shikena!

What do you mean by “fat and ugly“ and “low self esteem“?I won‘t describe her again since that‘s not what we are discussing here!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Ishilove: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
Johnny: We got talking that night and she gave me the sexiest look I had ever seen.
How does one give a "sexy" look?? undecided

This is what happens when your brain relocates to your dicck and you begin to think from there. You know she is attached to someone else yet you are still frolicking with her. I pity you. Whatever you see don't complain.

Poster, you need Jesus sad
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Ishilove: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
omega25red: grin grin grin

i feel sorry for you and i hope one of these days, this same hoe bag (slut bag) decides to pack all her bags with her kids and come knocking on your door
You are correct. Then Johnnyboy will be the father of baby number 3,and when she starts shagg.ing another dude, she will tell that dude that he is "just a man she is co-habiting with who hasn't paid her brideprice". grin.

So utterly shameless.
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Ishilove: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2012
wonlasewonimi: Guy, you are pulling the devil's bra.
*chortling* grin
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
tpacalipse: So what's the difference? Oniranu ni e.
A real oniranu jati jati grin
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
I think her husband can't meet her financial needs and she needs someone to sort it out for her who happened to be you. Dowry paid or not, your relationship with her is wrong and unholy Pro 6:20-7:27. If you love your life, break the relationship ASAP and get a better woman to build your life and spend your resources with. Build your next relstionship on God and let him order your steps. Give your life to Christ for only him can bring Peace to your soul and He loves you dearly. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
Johnny:

You would have just made your comment without insulting me....Please,am not sleeping with anybody‘s wife,I don‘t do that!

Pray tell what you're doing then? Because her bride price hasn't been paid doesn't mean she is free. She has two children for another man, can you figure that out?

I really don't pity you sha. The next time you mount her might leave a sour taste in your mouth and a perpetual reminder.

Monkey dey chop banana, Monkey dey scratch yansh. Monkey no know say sweet things dey kill person.

A word is enough for the wise; that is IF you'll heed to words of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by tunde55(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nkan be o
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Johnny(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
Tundeiknow: I think her husband can't meet her financial needs and she needs someone to sort it out for her who happened to be you. Dowry paid or not, your relationship with her is wrong and unholy Pro 6:20-7:27. If you love your life, break the relationship ASAP and get a better woman to build your life and spend your resources with. Build your next relstionship on God and let him order your steps. Give your life to Christ for only him can bring Peace to your soul and He loves you dearly. Shalom

You are a very nice person,God bless you!I promise NEVER to sleep with her again!Am sorry for whatever mistakes I have made and ask that God forgives me.
Thanks to all of you!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
@OP Did you put the maga in the mugu? grin
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
Johnny:

You are a very nice person,God bless you!I promise NEVER to sleep with her again!Am sorry for whatever mistakes I have made and ask that God forgives me.
Thanks to all of you!
Let's hope so. An erect joystick has no conscience
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ishilove:
Let's hope so. An erect joystick has no conscience

Ishilove. The ribena don melt o. Are u game? grin
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
@OP, fast and pray sincerely to God Almighty with psalm 51, pls cry to God at midnight to pls forgive you your sin. Flee from all forms of adultery & fornication, its hard but with constant meditation on the word of God & with the right friends, u can. May God forgive you. Finally, tell the lady to turn to Jesus, don't be ashamed to tell her pls. Goodnight dear.
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Ishilove: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2012
fluid26:

Ishilove. The ribena don melt o. Are u game? grin
Over-game sef dey do me grin tongue
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by malaria(f): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mugu don pay shout ......., poster hw long u wan fall mugu, why will a married woman be telling u 2 pay her bills.
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ishilove:
Over-game sef dey do me grin tongue

Choi! Lawd hav mercy on my sinful soul! grin grin Shey u go cum my end? Or make I cum ur end?
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Ishilove: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
fluid26:

Choi! Lawd hav mercy on my sinful soul! grin grin Shey u go cum my end? Or make I cum ur end?
What tha heck is 'precipitate'??
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
Johnny:

Thanks to all of you!
He will forgive you when you confess to him and i pray that you'll receive grace to live a life pleasing to him. Study His word and commune with him (pray) as often as you can and you'll find life much easier to live. He Loves you Stil, dearly. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Woman's Dream / .. / Sometimes We Dey Drink Beer Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.