Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? (5546 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Why Is She Behaving Like This? / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by forkadict(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
Abegggggi! make all of una commot road jor!

Na who tell una say na anoda man wife the guy dey fork?

Dem don do marriage? For court, church, mosque, shrine, anywhere? d guy don pay her dowry? No. So wetin make her anoda man wife?

@OP.

Dont mind them. Technically speaking, you aint forking another man's wife.

But then, the chic you are forking is in a committed relationship of some sort so to speak. The only thing you guys have between you both is sex for cash thingy. Way out is to either make her understand that you cant meet up with her incessant demands if you so much enjoy forking her OR you up your game and try to meet up with her demands OR you ball out. Choice is yours man. PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Networkmaster(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
A bird that uses to perch on a rope must be ready to dance with the rope.
you think you can eat for free in 9ja?

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by kingxsamz(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by millionboi2: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
gunners160:
since u know hw 2 sex her then u must know hw 2 pay d price.u were enjoyin it weo u were on d bed so enjoy payin d price and stop cnmplainin anythin worth payin is worth payin well
hahahaha

D idiot dey talk like say him no know women wella.
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by BobbyJayAms: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Johnny:
I met this lady some months back and it was love at first sight.She‘s got good body and facially beautiful;an average man would go for her.We got talking that night and she gave me the sexiest look I had ever seen.We exchanged numbers and started talking.I asked her out and she accepted me immediately but told me that she was living with her husband (or boyfriend) for whom she already had two kids even though her dowry hasn‘t been paid.I was a little confused initially but since her dowry hasn‘t been paid,I won‘t be accused of going out with a “married“ woman.So we continued,and a week later,she visited me and we had s*x (safe s*x).To cut a long story short,we have had s*x three times and possibly having another tomorrow.....Now my problem is this;She‘s bothering me too much for money,even though she isn‘t asking for too much.She works and her “husband“ is also there,why the persistent requests??Just last week here,I gave her some money,a day later she called and “begged“ for her cream,and just now she sent in a message begging for some money again that she‘s very broke.....I like giving alot but not to be put under pressure,and above all,she knows I just did some expenses that I shouldn‘t have any money now.Is she greedy,inconsiderate or wants to take advantage of me??I don‘t have that kind of money to waste abeg!
*Do you know this lady was even begging me the other day to buy her cake for her son‘s birthday;can you imagine!Am I the boy‘s father??*
lolz Shay u dey friend another person woman wey get two kids for d guy and her dowry hasn't been paid on top am u dey Bleep her bah, no worry Nah her dowry u dey pay small small soon she go pack her load come meet u. U no get sense ur head is turninoninown angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lose Weight Naturally Within 9 Days Without Any Side Effect. / Checkout This Pencil Sketch / …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.