Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! (5232 Views)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by afuye(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
I read this on-line

Q: Dear Mimmysays,

My girlfriend of a whole year who I really love, has done something very very suspicious and it has been disturbing my mind. I actually thought that she would be the one for me but after this act, I don’t think I still feel the same way.

Last week, my girlfriend who has been asking me if we are ever going to set a date to meet her people, came from gwagwalada to visit me. From the friday she came, I noticed a change in her attitude and demeanour. I kept asking her what was wrong but she wouldn’t say. She acted aloof and cold till sunday morning. I asked her to wake up and get ready for church but she declined and said she felt weak. After a while she got up and made breakfast and then I started playing with her and she was laughing.

After about 3o minutes, while we were watching a movie she suddenly went quiet and forcefully took the remote control for the DSTV and threw it on the far end of the room and turned to me, looking me in the eye, said, “Go and Pick up that remote and bring it to me NOW!!!!” …… I stared at her in shock for some seconds, she repeated it again, this time, through clenched teeth, “NOW”!!!! I slapped her mouth and told her to get out of my room and pick her bags and leave my apartment immediately. My friend that came around tried to ask what was wrong and begged me but I refused. She started crying and told me sorry. My heart softened and I gave her 2ok. To my shock again, she took the money, threw it on the floor and said, pick up the money and give it to me. That was when I forcibly shoved her out of the house minus the money and slammed my door. She has been calling me but I haven’t picked.

Cheers, J.

http://www.mimmysays.com/2012/09/20/my-girlfriend-tried-to-test-her-powers-on-me/

He needs your advice ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by greedie1(f): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kai... D girl's juju failed her

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by tpia5: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
what do you think @ poster.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by natureem: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
E be like say d juju content no complete tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by nikkyshyne(f): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
Lol. Scary. Maybe she is psychotic. He should RUN
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by obowunmi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mad woman. He better forget about her.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by cindyrella(f): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Lmao!
The babe juju fall her hand big time! grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahah. . . . .
grin gringrin grin

She wan turn am to ZOMBIEE

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
nikkyshyne: Lol. Scary. Maybe she is psychotic. He should RUN

where have you been nikky?

@OP: there are 2 things involved:
1. She consulted one baba and secured a love potion. Events have proven that the baba is a fraudster.
2. She's a witch, but your spirit is stronger.

Anywhichway, you're a conqueror! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by saintneo(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
chai! O boy! nice one OP!

I recall one night coming back from work at about 10:30pm - 11pm after going through the terrible Lagos traffic; my ex called, without discussing anything she said "Give me N1500 recharge card". Was like WTF, you be 'wynch', told her to go 4uck herself.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by cindyrella(f): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
acidosis™:
Hahahahahahahahahahahah. . . . .
grin gringrin grin

She wan turn am to ZOMBIEE
I tell you! grin grin na God save the guy, na her pant he for dey wash 24 grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by nikkyshyne(f): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
fluid26:

where have you been nikky?
Have I been invisible? cry
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Have I been invisible? cry

I haven't been seeing your posts. Perhaps you've been in stealth mode?
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by nikkyshyne(f): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
^ No. Damn! Am invisible. sad
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by ifihearam: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
@poster

you wan kill me with laff ooooo
abeg i need that kind power oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
cindyrella:
I tell you! grin grin na God save the guy, na her pant he for dey wash 24 grin
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by afuye(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
I guess without putting juju
1. she has multi_personality disorder MPD
2. or she met what she didn't expect
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
afuye: I guess without putting juju

Abobi, no be any MPD. I dey tells u! Besides, what kind of response was she expecting?
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by cindyrella(f): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
afuye: I guess without putting juju
Juju was defiantly involved grin
The Babalawo lied to her lol!
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by afuye(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
maybe he's expecting a Guy who will yield to her calls, we never know their. prior discuss
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by afuye(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
cindyrella:
cheesy
cindyrella:

you fink so
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
What kind of MPD would make a person drop 20k on the ground and command another to pick it?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by afuye(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz: What kind of MPD would make a person drop 20k on the ground and command another to pick it?
u have a point
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by tyson55(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
Lol @ topic and responses!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by cindyrella(f): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
afuye: cheesy
you fink so
Oh yes I do!
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by abiL(f): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
This post is jokes.

Why would you give someone 20k after she just commanded you to pick the remote. The least you should have offered her should have been a slap.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by KINGwax(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Guy u fumble big time! You for pretend like the second time pick the money now. Since u knw the juju no catch u. At least we for don knw the next command! Now we go dey guess wetin dey her mind. Next time, play along na.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by Xplicit1(f): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
she may not b usin jazz. May b she has dis temporal madness. Yeah! most people u c on d way have it, u won't even kno.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by omega25red(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin LMBAOROF that chick is bipolar <--- look it up
Re: My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! by chinedumo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
can This mean that on certain grounds it is okay to slap a woman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Love Enough To Stop You From Cheating On Your Spouse? / How My Friend Chose His Wife / An Open Letter To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.