Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

How My Friend Chose His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Chose His Wife (5225 Views)

Nairalanders,,,who Will U Chose? / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? / When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
I want to share a short story about how a friend of mine chose his wife. All the single ladies in the house, hope you are all reading this.

My friend Kunle is a single and a very comfortable young man, he has a booming farming business he build from the scratch something like a self - made millionaire but as the sayings goes " Behind every successful man there should be a woman". Kunle is a perfect example of an overdue bachelor, or better still a chronic bachelor as most people will say. But deep inside of him he wanted a wife, he wanted not just a wife, but a good one, supportive, loving and caring. Kunle rented a two bedroom flat somewhere in Lagos, he could have rented a duplex if he had wanted to but Kunle choose to live on a low key. Instead he settled for the lesser comfort. He did this because first he wanted his business to grow to his set goal and standard and secondly he wants woman of his dream to love him because of who he is and not what he is. So Kunle decided to take away all forms of luxury and flamboyant lifestyle, to live like every hustling Naija young man . At that very moment of his life he has three girlfriends he is dating. The first girl is named Ruth, a student from Edo state indigene (he actually disflowered her), the second girl Sade a working class graduate from Lagos state and the third Nkechi girl a tailor from Delta state.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Newkidoo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
HerexG :
I want to share a short story about how a friend of mine chose his wife. All the single ladies in the house, hope you are all reading this.

My friend Kunle is a single and a very comfortable young man, he has a booming farming business he build from the scratch something like a self - made millionaire but as the sayings goes " Behind every successful man there should be a woman". Kunle is a perfect example of an overdue bachelor, or better still a chronic bachelor as most people will say. But deep inside of him he wanted a wife, he wanted not just a wife, but a good one, supportive, loving and caring. Kunle rented a two bedroom flat somewhere in Lagos, he could have rented a duplex if he had wanted to but Kunle choose to live on a low key. Instead he settled for the lesser comfort. He did this because first he wanted his business to grow to his set goal and standard and secondly he wants woman of his dream to love him because of who he is and not what he is. So Kunle decided to take away all forms of luxury and flamboyant lifestyle, to live like every hustling Naija young man . At that very moment of his life he has three girlfriends he is dating. The first girl is named Ruth, a student from Edo state indigene (he actually disflowered her), the second girl Sade a working class graduate from Lagos state and the third Nkechi girl a taylor from Delta state.
continue na....
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by feeekey(f): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
Oya continue
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Enegod(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
THE END?
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Dyt(f): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Newkidoo:
continue na....

And u had to copy all that?
Knocks him
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
Se una no dey sleep ni, una remember say work resumes tomorrow sa. :DSe una no dey sleep ni, una remember say work resumes tomorrow sa cheesy .
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
He met Ruth just immediately after he graduated from school. He actually met her in a tutorial centre he taught to make some cash when he hasn't gotten a job of his choice. Ruth was then seeking for admission into the university, Kunle was Ruth maths teacher. Kunle then was sharing a room apartment then with a friend, somewhere in the ghetto in Lagos metropolis. He got attracted to Ruth and one thing led to another they started talking , the next thing they started dating. Kunle open Ruth's senses to the sweet fantasy land of sexocology that is copulation. They were both enjoying each others company, day dreaming of the day they will get married. After a year later Kunle got a good job in an oil firm and Ruth gain admission into AMBROOSE ALI university Ekpoma . Ruth went to school and Kunle started working. A turn in Kunle's live arrived, he moved up to the big boys status. Got himself a new apartment, a car and good clothings . Then Kunle met Sade
He met Ruth just immediately after he graduated in a tutorial centre he taught to make some cash when he hasn't gotten a job of his choice. Ruth was then seeking for admission into the university, Kunle was Ruth maths teacher. Kunle then was sharing a room apartment then with a friend, somewhere in the ghetto in Lagos metropolis. He got attracted to Ruth and one thing led to another they started talking , the next thing they started dating. Kunle open Ruth's senses to the sweet fantasy land of sexocology that is copulation. They were both enjoying each others company, day dreaming of the day they will get married. After a year later Kunle got a good job in an oil firm and Ruth gain admission into AMBROOSE ALI university Ekpoma . Ruth went to school and Kunle started working. A turn in Kunle's live arrived, he moved up to the big boys status. Got himself a new apartment, a car and good clothings . Then Kunle met Sade
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by 190theclown: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
na which kind wahala be this

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kunle met Sade in the new church he started attending. He had to change church due to he changed his apartment. He started worshiping at the new church not less than two weeks before he noticed the always smiling beautiful usher Sade. After the service he created a chance to speak to Sade even though she was busy doing other things, as a very bad sharp guy that he is, at least he tried to win a date after so much teasing and saliva spilling . And one thing led to another they started dating, Kunle experienced a new dimension of affection. Sade is a matured and an articulative lady, want everything arranged and done perfect, i will call her the perfectionist. But then she is so engrossed and carried away with her career . She is off to work 7am in the morning and comes back home latest 9pm, she has little or no time for Kunle. From monday to friday she is busy at work, saturday half day at work and then Sunday also busy in church. Kunle got fed up of all these, and all of a sudden he heard a knock at the door. Lo and behold it was Ruth, she is back home for the holiday break. While Sade was busy with her career and other things, Kunle was busy with Ruth. Kunle and Sade only get to talk and see each other once in a while. Now after spending some few days with Ruth, Kunle observed some changes in Ruth. Ruth started receiving calls while with him like a customer care attendant and she started demanding this and demanding that. Kunle kept mute about his observations and was playing along. On a sunny saturday morning, Kunle took Ruth to shopping. He took her to shopping so to get her prepared for school, he got her all the primary things she needed to live comfortably in campus. After all these she demanded another yet for another thing. A new Iphone, as big boy that he is, he got her the phone. But deep within him, he was so disappointed in Ruth , he immediately started loosing interest in Ruth. After the holiday, Ruth went back to school with all the goodies she got from Kunle. Now Kunle is left alone back with Sade the lady.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by kachiz(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
190-the-clown:
na which kind wahala be this
Lwkm! mayb the guy is stammer.ing? lmao!
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Babamide(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2014
Oga u are confused. Is Kunle a farmer or works in an Oil company. Maybe he is a palm oil farmer

8 Likes

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2014
After working two years with the oil firm, Kunle got laid off by the firm and was paid a reasonable amount of cash. As a smart guy he immediately got a smaller apartment, two bedroom flat to be precise. Kunle used the money he was paid to set up his farm business. Kunle decided to make a great choice that turned his live around, he said to himself that if he kept on living the luxurious and flamboyant lifestyle, he wouldn't attain his aimed target in life and wouldn't attract the right wife. So he cut the communication with Ruth first, and started living on a low profile life. He dedicated his whole life to his farm, after two years the farm started booming. His investment trippled, one might think went to did blood money because of his high investment yield. So one day, he took one of the numerous " Aso Ebi's " clothing material he has to the tailor. And that tailor happens to be Nkechi, a beautiful, dark, and calm lady. Her calmness and the manner she politely attended to Kunle satisfied him. For the first time since he changed his lifestyle a lady has made him feel so important, that was Nkechi's first pass mark. After she had finish sewing the first cloth, Kunle went on and on bringing more cloth to Nkechi so as to get familiar with her. They started having a good communication, going out together. After a while they started dating, but Kunle completely disguised himself . He told Nkechi that he is just a tutorial center teacher, he kept his real identity hidden from her. Being her real self Nkechi never bothered about Kunle's present status, she was very supportive to Kunle, that most times she will used her own money to buy food stuff to cook in Kunle's house and they both eat together. Kunle got gifts like new pairs of boxers, singlets, clothes and shoes for the very first time from a lady. Kunle started falling madly in love with Nkechi, what finally made him choose Nkechi as his wife was that....
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Arinze4eva(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2014
HerexG :
The first girl is named Ruth, a student from Edo state indigene (he actually disflowered her)
Once I read this the rest of the story didn't matter. For deflowering that girl kunle has no right to complain about her

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by lordkrato(m): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2014
OP NA WA O!
after all d join join story, u no gree indicate moral of d whole tin hw fa na?
se make persn dey marry by gifts we im receive? cos notin else dy make sense dia.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 12:47am On Jan 06, 2014
what finally made him choose Nkechi as his wife was that....
One faithful day Nkechi came to Kunle's house very early in the morning, she noticed that Kunle is still feeling sleepy so allowed Kunle to go back to sleep. Later in the morning she prepared breakfast, they ate it together. After eating she told Kunle that she wanted a favour from him. Eagerly Kunle asked what kind of favour those she want from him and she said that she wanted a new phone. Immediately Kunle's memory flashed back to Ruth, but Kunle now said to himself that Nkechi is not that type of girl. So immediately he dipped his hands into his pocket to check for some money, Nkechi held back Kunle's hand. She told Kunle not to bother himself buying it for her, she said she has the money for the phone with her. She only wanted Kunle to take her to the phone shop. Just as they were about getting to the phone shop, she handed the money over to Kunle, then Kunle smiled. They finally got the phone, but little did she know that this little gesture she just did made Kunle fell totally in love with her.

Now let me analyse Kunle's point in brief

1. Nkechi could have gotten the phone by herself without the direction or assistance of Kunle, but as a well trained girl she doesn't want Kunle to start suspecting someone else or a man might have gotten the phone for her or she got a phone without his knowledge. That is wisdom number one

2. Some other girls wouldn't have handed the money over to Kunle before getting to the shop, since they are buying it with their own money. But as girl full of wisdom, she decided to give the glory to her man, making the phone seller feel Kunle was the one actually buying the phone for Nkechi. This shows how humble and loyal she is as a lady.

A week later Kunle revealed his real identity to her and told her why he has to do it, he bought a brand new car to compensate her. And finally they got married the next month.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by stinggy(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2014
abeg ur own 'short story' no dey finish? Obviously u skipped English class d day 'Summary Writing' was taught
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 06, 2014
your writing is horrible. please stop because it's obvious he will finally settle for "Nkechi the hardworking tailor".

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by shizzle11(m): 1:49am On Jan 06, 2014
what's the literature section meant for again?

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by gluv01(f): 2:23am On Jan 06, 2014
What is the names with abbreviated, omitted or replaced with a fictional name?
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by ITbomb(m): 4:00am On Jan 06, 2014
O god, please tell him to stop writing

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by ednut1(m): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2014
nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2014
You can say whatever you like, I'm just trying to let someone out there know that the little things we do, which we think no one is watching might end up being our breakthrough. The story I just shared is a true life story, just imagine Nkechi without those qualities, would you think Kunle would have settled with Nkechi a common tailor by the street. Note Sade is hardworking as Nkechi too. But Nkechi is a prototype of an African mother who gives more priority to her husband and family.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by ChiSun27(m): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2014
OP...ur head dey dia jare...d storyline is ok...d only missing ingredient is d suspense....thumbs up man.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2014
ChiSun27: OP...ur head dey dia jare...d storyline is ok...d only missing ingredient is d suspense....thumbs up man.

Thanks ChiSun, not intending to create any suspense here but pass a message, if you want suspense kindly read my other stories. Sure guy !
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2014
HerexG :

Thanks ChiSun, not intending to create any suspense here but pass a message, if you want suspense kindly read my other stories. Sure guy !
he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. ur friend is an immoral person dating 3 gals.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2014
ednut1: he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. ur friend is an immoral person dating 3 gals.

He who is without sin, should be the first to cast the stone. My brother, nobody holly pass..
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by An0nimus: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2014
ednut1: he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. ur friend is an immoral person dating 3 gals.

Quick to judge now ain't ya?

Nice story. Hope your friend knows you're sharing this. You could have at least not used their real names.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2014
An0nimus:

Quick to judge now ain't ya?

Nice story. Hope your friend knows you're sharing this. You could have at least not used their real names.

Aahaa why would I use their real names na, thanks AnOnimus u re mouthed.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by ednut1(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2014
HerexG :

He who is without sin, should be the first to cast the stone. My brother, nobody holly pass..
hejehehehe naso. no mata wat I no go marry nkechi hehehehe
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by olashas(f): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2014
Crap
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2014
ednut1: hejehehehe naso. no mata wat I no go marry nkechi hehehehe

Hehehehe na Nkechi sure pass o, I say amen to ur prayer my brother
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2014
olashas: Crap

Crap ?? Crayfish nko ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boss Want Intimacy With Me. / The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. / ___

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.