Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu (17195 Views)

Why Igbo Must Reject Goodluck Jonathan Now. / Delta Igbo Must Not Get PDP's Guber Ticket Else.......urhobo Tells Gej,uduaghan / Igbo Must Produce A President In 2015 – Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
One minute they are supporting Jonathan for 2015, Next minute they are clamouring for Igbo presidency, the next they want Biafra.

Seems like mental retardation and Short attention Span is ravaging Alayibo
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
dayokanu: Is Ebele Azikwe Retardeen Jonathan not Igbo anymore?

At least he is not Yoruba, the biggest looters of Nigeria
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by ubandire(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
B[b][/b]BASKET MOUTH DON START TO LEAK AGAIN O!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Akinsz: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
Igbo most confused pple.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by luluosas(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
Is President Jonathan not 'igbo' again? So, if Hausa vote for Hausa, Igbo vote for Igbo and Yoruba vote for Yoruba, is this not a call for anarchy?
Is this not worse than the purported remarks, which ignoramus Nigerians have been using against Gen. Buhari, that Muslims should only vote for Muslims?
Igbo President my foot. I need a Nigerian president, not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
Akinsz: Igbo most confused pple.

Not as confused as Yorobbers who formed AD, closed it and formed AC, closed it and formed ACN
Who appointed Ribadu as their presidential candidate and made Bakere a VP toa northerner, only to turn around and sit at home during voting day

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

At least he is not Yoruba, the biggest looters of Nigeria

He definitely can't be Yoruba. His ways are far from that of a Yoruba. His names are not those of Yorubas.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by ubandire(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
dayokanu: One minute they are supporting Jonathan for 2015, Next minute they are clamouring for Igbo presidency, the next they want Biafra.

Seems like mental retardation and Short attention Span is ravaging Alayibo

Everyone is entitled to their own views,OUK just expressed his it does not in any way reflect the position of the ibo race,at least the ibos have divergent views not like their coward brothers in the western part of southern Nigeria,who whip up ethnic sentiment and invoke the spirit of a dead man to win election in their tribal enclave.

Talking about retardation,it's a path u are conversant with,so u could actually suggest it cos u know the symptoms.Lunatic
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
dayokanu:

He definitely can't be Yoruba. His ways are far from that of a Yoruba. His names are not those of Yorubas.

Sure he cant be from the same gene pool as Tinubu the self confessed looter and drug pusher leader of Yorubas.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by preciousoz: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Well said! wink

U welcome Bro...
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
ubandire:

Everyone is entitled to their own views,OUK just expressed his it does not in any way reflect the position of the ibo race,at least the ibos have divergent views not like their coward brothers in the western part of southern Nigeria,who whip up ethnic sentiment and invoke the spirit of a dead man to win election in their tribal enclave.

Talking about retardation,it's a path u are conversant with,so u could actually suggest it cos u know the symptoms.Lunatic

As long as what they do in the SW makes all the Igbo cannibals troop there to make a living then they must be doing something right.

Ppl who prefer to even stay in Boko Haram territories than stay with their cannibalistic families
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
Never find a dis-unity ethnic group like igbo.
Igbo can never rule themselve and yet they want to rule a country.
Igbo man lack sence of belonging and so inferior to other group.

They are just too lame to govern.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU: Sure he cant be from the same gene pool as Tinubu the self confessed looter and drug pusher leader of Yorubas.

He must be from the gene pool of the eternal coward military warlord who fled to Abidjan and left his followers to die
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by lacasa: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
HNosegbe: Kalu should go and sit down joor... I'm giving my vote to the most credible candidate, Igbo or not.

No comma Only Full stop.

Case Closed wink
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
dayokanu:

He must be from the gene pool of the eternal coward military warlord who fled to Abidjan and left his followers to die

The highest level of betrayer....

Its in their blood,gene and is moving from generation to generation.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by ismhab(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
Is it by force for an igbo man to be president in Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Forester45(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
thelastPope: Who gave this animal kalu a microphone to comment? He is the last Igbo man that should be allowed to comment on anything! Nicompoo! scaliwag!

The guy setup Abia state for the nonsense it is today. The f00l whose mother was governor and him, deputy for 8 years? Tufiakwa! Anofia! Maybe he has gone to kuramo beach again to perform another somersault! Ewu!
its like u are eating from ur anus? Is Kalu God to predict human mind that this Abia Govt will be like this today? Stop reasoning like a fool that has no hope. Kalu govt can't be compared with what we are suffering today with all the excess crude dat has been shared so far. He has admitted his mistakes. So, reason well.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ngwakwe: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
Orji Kalu's achievements include the following minus the looting which every former Governor was involved in.

Eight Years free education, cost of books and seats inclusive for all student from primary 1 to S. S. 3 including free evening education for all unlearned market people in Abia State.

95% Completion of Repairs and Construction of all roads in Aba. Mind you we have 11 months continuous rainfall in Aba which contributes to most damage when tons of heavy trailers use the roads that have been dampened with continuous rain.

Invested in Construction of Ohabiam Electronics Market, modernised Aba Shopping Plaza, re developed Ehere new market.

Invested in Sports and Enyimba F.C. won CAF Championship back to back.

Fought and Prevailed for return of 68 Oil wells from Rivers State to Abia State.

Safe Guarded Ngige and Tinubu when PDP tuggs were after their lives. He was the person that stood by Ngige and taught him ABC of Good governance.

Reconcilled Ojukwu and Bianca's Father, then did so for Babangida and Buharia from long time coup enemity.

Build new Abia State Teaching Hospital in Aba.

Go to Bende Senatorial District in Abia State and see wonderful roads he constructed.

There are many good thing too numerous to mention as am typing with my phone.

Please, it may interest you to know that am from Aba and am no friend of Orji Kalu.

Tell me which governor that was better than him with the meager resources at his hand remember that he paid civil and pubic servant 20% more that his contemporaries from other South East States.

Never allowed killing of any Massob member which Obj with other south east governors were shamefully involved in their States
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by AndreUweh(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
dayokanu:

In your words, Chibuike ROTIMI Amaechi and Ojo Maduekwe are Yorubas.
Must you always comment?.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
ismhab: Is it by force for an igbo man to be president in Nigeria.

Igbo=Parasite

They will suck you till you die.
State funds is not enough for them to embezzle thus they need federal account and external account to suck and finish.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

The highest level of betrayer....

Its in their blood,gene and is moving from generation to generation.

Duh! Yoruba Obas sold Abiola to Abacha for a packet of money.
Yoruba betrayed Ribadu and Buhari in the last election
Have you been able to govern yourself?
Why do Yoruba politicians kill one another?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Igbo my foot

Selfish greedy people always looking for personal interest elevating curruption at its best.

Mr. Orji can you list some of your achievement when you were Governor for good 8 years while getting fat allocation from FG?

Tufiakwa
may abscess form in your brain tissue,next time you wont have any to write abusive comment. Silly olodo!!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
ebcommz: http://lastbusstopng..com/

I'm having un-interrupted power supply since yesterday 20th Sept 2012 from 8:00 PM and now is 2:32 PM 21st Sept 2012 @ my area (Olowora, Ojodu Berger area). I will wait until 7:00 PM today so I will celebrate 24 hours of un-interrupted power supply. I dont know what to do in celebration of this welcomed development. I need your advice friends ...

"God help me, I will promise little during this election and deliver more to the people". GEJ to Electorates in 2011 ... More grease to your elbow my President!

Go back to your state if there is power supply there.

Lagos is working under ACN fashola.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
This part..."igbo wil vote igbo,yoruba vote yoruba,hausa vote hausa. Then we all go to abuja to decide"...got my ribs cracking grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by MrGlobe(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
Yoruba people and their amala opinions. grin very funny to me. See how the love of amala caised Nigeria billions in stolen funds and world best looter and international lier Tinubu is so eager to keep the hope alive, even if it means linking with their masters.
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, OBASANJO IS THE LAST YOROBER PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. LAST.

SEE HOW THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY LEADERSHIP IS RUNNING SMOOTHLY BRCAUSE NO YOROBBERLEGISLATOR WA ACCEPTED INTO LEADERSHIP. NO BANKOLE, NO IYABO (Yoruba FINEST), NO ETTEH, NO WAY FOR Tinubu. BUT THEY MUST THIEF SO LAGOS ASSEMBLY HAS BEEN TURNED TO THIEFS ASSEMBLY IN ESSENSE WITH Tinubu AS PATRON. SMH
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

Duh! Yoruba Obas sold Abiola to Abacha for a packet of money.

Can you tell me why IGBO kill for money rituals?

Silly question

ACN is by yoruba and is working for yoruba.

Which party represent Igbo?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Go back to your state if there is power supply there.

Lagos is working under ACN fashola.

Ben Akabueze and not Fasola is who makes Lagos work. Fasola is busy sharing all the money with Tinubu
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Yoruba people and their amala opinions. grin very funny to me. See how the love of amala caised Nigeria billions in stolen funds and world best looter and international lier Tinubu is so eager to keep the hope alive, even if it means linking with their masters.
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, OBASANJO IS THE LAST YOROBER PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. LAST.

SEE HOW THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY LEADERSHIP IS RUNNING SMOOTHLY BRCAUSE NO YOROBBERLEGISLATOR WA ACCEPTED INTO LEADERSHIP. NO BANKOLE, NO IYABO (Yoruba FINEST), NO ETTEH, NO WAY FOR Tinubu. BUT THEY MUST THIEF SO LAGOS ASSEMBLY HAS BEEN TURNED TO THIEFS ASSEMBLY IN ESSENSE WITH Tinubu AS PATRON. SMH

Globe as your name is.....
Your brain must be wandering around the globe for you to have type this out of little or no research.

Been Igbo is an embarrasement to a nation.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

Ben Akabueze and not Fasola is who makes Lagos work. Fasola is busy sharing all the money with Tinubu

Why Ben Akabueze didn't take his idea to his state and make it work like Lagos and entire yorubaland?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Why Ben Akabueze didn't take his idea to his state and make it work like Lagos and entire yorubaland?

So the entire Yorubaland is working? You must be living in planet mass.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by dayokanu(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU: Duh! Yoruba Obas sold Abiola to Abacha for a packet of money.

Do you know what Nwobodo and Arthur Nzeribe are known for?

Yorubas betrayed 2 ppl in one single election? You definitely arent normal

Politicians kill? Do you know who Barnabas Igwe is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Barrack In Ibadan Selling Fuel Gutted By Fire (Video) / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa / "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.