Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu (17216 Views)

Why Igbo Must Reject Goodluck Jonathan Now. / Delta Igbo Must Not Get PDP's Guber Ticket Else.......urhobo Tells Gej,uduaghan / Igbo Must Produce A President In 2015 – Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by hardniola(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

Ben Akabueze and not Fasola is who makes Lagos work. Fasola is busy sharing all the money with Tinubu
this guy
is funny dude
ACAGBUESE YEEAHHHH
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Dhelake: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
alaoeri: I thought ndigbo are backing GEJ for second term. grin
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by MrGlobe(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Why Ben Akabueze didn't take his idea to his state and make it work like Lagos and entire yorubaland?
am done. this clown.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Yoruba people and their amala opinions. grin very funny to me. See how the love of amala caised Nigeria billions in stolen funds and world best looter and international lier Tinubu is so eager to keep the hope alive, even if it means linking with their masters.
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, OBASANJO IS THE LAST YOROBER PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. LAST.

SEE HOW THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY LEADERSHIP IS RUNNING SMOOTHLY BRCAUSE NO YOROBBERLEGISLATOR WA ACCEPTED INTO LEADERSHIP. NO BANKOLE, NO IYABO (Yoruba FINEST), NO ETTEH, NO WAY FOR Tinubu. BUT THEY MUST THIEF SO LAGOS ASSEMBLY HAS BEEN TURNED TO THIEFS ASSEMBLY IN ESSENSE WITH Tinubu AS PATRON. SMH

And who was the first and Last Igbo President? Ppl thats cant even rule themselves effectively Always struggling to be boy-boys

Like Azikwe to Balewa, Ekwueme to Shagari, Okadigbo, Ben Obi, Soludo Sylvester ugo

This Houseboy mentality relly runs deep
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ngwakwe: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
If you said Orji Kalu was not at least an average good Governor, refute my argument with well established facts about him and not hear says and rumours.

Ngwakwe: Orji Kalu's achievements include the following minus the looting which every former Governor was involved in.

Eight Years free education, cost of books and seats inclusive for all student from primary 1 to S. S. 3 including free evening education for all unlearned market people in Abia State.

95% Completion of Repairs and Construction of all roads in Aba. Mind you we have 11 months continuous rainfall in Aba which contributes to most damage when tons of heavy trailers use the roads that have been dampened with continuous rain.

Invested in Construction of Ohabiam Electronics Market, modernised Aba Shopping Plaza, re developed Ehere new market.

Invested in Sports and Enyimba F.C. won CAF Championship back to back.

Fought and Prevailed for return of 68 Oil wells from Rivers State to Abia State.

Safe Guarded Ngige and Tinubu when PDP tuggs were after their lives. He was the person that stood by Ngige and taught him ABC of Good governance.

Reconcilled Ojukwu and Bianca's Father, then did so for Babangida and Buharia from long time coup enemity.

Build new Abia State Teaching Hospital in Aba.

Go to Bende Senatorial District in Abia State and see wonderful roads he constructed.

There are many good thing too numerous to mention as am typing with my phone.

Please, it may interest you to know that am from Aba and am no friend of Orji Kalu.

Tell me which governor that was better than him with the meager resources at his hand remember that he paid civil and pubic servant 20% more that his contemporaries from other South East States.

Never allowed killing of any Massob member which Obj with other south east governors were shamefully involved in their States
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
dayokanu:

Do you know what Nwobodo and Arthur Nzeribe are known for?

Yorubas betrayed 2 ppl in one single election? You definitely arent normal

Politicians kill? Do you know who Barnabas Igwe is?

Barnabas Igwe was the man who exposed Okija shrine. He is still alive today. Were he a Yoruba he would be dead.

Yes, you pushed Ribadu o be ACN candidate and threw him under the bus
You had Bakare to be VP to Buhari and they scored zero vote in ile Yoruba.

Arthur Nzeribe was the GREAT Igbo man who dealt a deadly blow to Abiola when he began running his mouth that could do without Igbos.

Nwobodo is just one efulefu compared to the 100s of such people in Yorubaland.

Akintola versus Awo
Tinubu vs HID Awolowo
So many irresponsible self loathing people over there.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Dhelake: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

Not as confused as Yorobbers who formed AD, closed it and formed AC, closed it and formed ACN
Who appointed Ribadu as their presidential candidate and made Bakere a VP toa northerner, only to turn around and sit at home during voting day
AC was neva closed, only a change of name
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ngwakwe: If you said Orji Kalu was not at least an average good Governor, refute my argument with well established facts about him and not hear says and rumours.

I have said it before that in the Jungle of Nigeria you need assets like Orji uzoh Kalu

When OBj was taking the whole country for a ride It was only him and Tinubu that stood up eye to eye to OBJ

Tinubu consolidated on his own and Kalu lost his own.

If you dont come out forcefully in Nigeria, You would find it hard to see the Presidency
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
dayokanu:

And who was the first and Last Igbo President? Ppl thats cant even rule themselves effectively Always struggling to be boy-boys

Like Azikwe to Balewa, Ekwueme to Shagari, Okadigbo, Ben Obi, Soludo Sylvester ugo

This Houseboy mentality relly runs deep

Like Tinubu was bowing for Buhari whom Ojukwu was even shunning
Bakare was VP to Buhari
In present-day Nigeria, the Yorubas are the ones running from pillar to post seeking relevance.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by ProGSM(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
Dr Orji spoke well. I am in support of all of us going to Abuja to talk about how to move this nation forward.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
ProGSM: Dr Orji spoke well. I am in support of all of us going to Abuja to talk about how to move this nation forward.

You mean how to move their bank account farward.

?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by danjohn: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
Oga Kalu we have seen this movie before. Some politicians do not have sense. Don’t they understand that if they insist on "Igbo President" that will make the rest of the country suspicious. They should say these things behind closed doors; then they should pick an acceptable Igbo candidate that is acceptable to the entire country. After that, the Igbo candidate should start campaigning across the country and Ndigbo should endorse him gradually. You don’t want a candidate who is seen as "The Igbo Candidate," you want a candidate who is the best candidate who happens to be Igbo.

Kalu needs to realize that if what he is proposing happens, the result would be similar to the 1979 election. If he has forgotten below is the result for everyone to see.

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

Bakare was VP to Buhari
In present-day Nigeria, the Yorubas are the ones running from pillar to post seeking relevance.

Ojukwu was a coward.
He must be a legend to igbos.

By the way did he leave any footpath before he died?

He was living under presidential pardon and not as a mirtyr.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by dayokanu(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

Barnabas Igwe was the man who exposed Okija shrine. He is still alive today. Were he a Yoruba he would be dead..

Obviously this guy is more retardeed than I thought

Ask your people about Barnabas Igwe or google it
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
Igbo never ask about history

They only ask about money

Igbo man will always go they way their ancestors left without any achievement.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by tutypad: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
angry
unekwubaby: it will be very easy for a head of a camel to pass through the eyes of a nedle(abere)than a real IGBO man (not delta igboooo)to become the president of nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
...then you shall see it but not partake in the success that shall come out of the Igbo man's presidency. grin
unekwubaby: it will be very easy for a head of a camel to pass through the eyes of a nedle(abere)than a real IGBO man (not delta igboooo)to become the president of nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
...then you shall see it but not partake in the success that shall come out of the Igbo man's presidency.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Unless you Igbo recognize Yoruba as your superior in everyways things will always be hard.

Coz you hold the cash but we hold the brain.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by danjohn: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Ojukwu was a coward.
He must be a legend to igbos.

By the way did he leave any footpath before he died?

He was living under presidential pardon and not as a mirtyr.

A lot of people who call Ojukwu a coward are not looking at the full picture. If Ojukwu became a martyr, the Igbos would have never integrated into the country. General Effiong would have surrendered but the fight would have continue but this time the blockade would have been lifted and many Igbo armed militants would have been free to travel to the rest of Nigeria to kill innocent civilians in the name of Ojukwu. Ojukwu would have become a God, and many innocent civilians would have died because the Igbos would have avenged his death. Ojukwu fighting for the Igbo cause until death would have created a generation of Igbos who would have been so militant and anti-Nigerian that it would have been impossible for Nigeria to exist as it does today.

My friend thank God that Ojukwu left. He saved Nigeria many more year of fighting and many lives that would have been lost.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
tutypad: angry
...then you shall see it but not partake in the success that shall come out of the Igbo man's presidency. grin
...then you shall see it but not partake in the success that shall come out of the Igbo man's presidency.

We have seen all what Igbo has to offer.....from Okadigbo to Ojukwu to Orji and host of others.

Nothing good will ever come out of that land except fake Cloths and shoes and also produce prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Unless you Igbo recognize Yoruba as your superior in everyways things will always be hard.

Without Ben Akabueze Fasola amounts to nothing. The rest of your governors are dead. You should be praisng us for developing Yorubaland (at the expense of Igboland, I must admit)

Come here and see what Rochas is doing
https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state

Please show me what your other ACN govs are doing.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

We have seen all what Igbo has to offer.....from Okadigbo to Ojukwu to Orji and host of others.

Nothing good will ever come out of that land except fake Cloths and shoes and also produce prostitutes.

Poverty is your lot, despite Obasanjo and Tinubu slugging it out. Since Awo died, you people have been leaderless. Every Yoruba tom dick and harry is a Yoruba leader these days

All your leaders have either been in prison or have a case to answer with the law in Nigeria or abroad.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Chyz2: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Igbo my foot

Selfish greedy people always looking for personal interest elevating curruption at its best.

Mr. Orji can you list some of your achievement when you were Governor for good 8 years while getting fat allocation from FG?

Tufiakwa

This would make sense had it not come from a yoruba. The way your people are in love with the theft of money still amazes me.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by samkoro: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Never find a dis-unity ethnic group like igbo.
Igbo can never rule themselve and yet they want to rule a country.
Igbo man lack sence of belonging and so inferior to other group.

They are just too lame to govern.

A lame and inferior Igbo man would have done better than the mess ObJ. And ur greedy looting yo-robber brothers left Nigeria in. Just imagine a stinkingg! Pig using the word inferior in his grammer without realizing that his treacherous,backstabbing and tribalistic race are the major definition of inferiority.Jump into the Lagoon. Goooaaat!!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Unless you Igbo recognize Yoruba as your superior in everyways things will always be hard.

you're sick
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by samkoro: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Can you tell me why IGBO kill for money rituals?

Silly question

ACN is by yoruba and is working for yoruba.

Which party represent Igbo?

Can you tell me why Ijebu Ode to Ore axis has become so notorious for ritual murders by Yo-robber kinsmen.Its getting out of hand in those axis.For six years now,people are always reported missing,beheaded,butchered and so on.You tell me
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
samkoro:

A lame and inferior Igbo man would have done better than the mess ObJ. And ur greedy looting yo-robber brothers left Nigeria in. Just imagine a stinkingg! Pig using the word inferior in his grammer without realizing that his treacherous,backstabbing and tribalistic race are the major definition of inferiority.Jump into the Lagoon. Goooaaat!!

Who doesnt know that Igbos are inferior?

Ppl that cant even stay in their own land, ppl that cant make it in their own land until they run elsewhere, Ppl who are always Political Boy-boys.

After OBJ all Igbo governors were hustling to be Vice president while the SS Governpors came out to run for Presidency. Duke, Odili even Ibori and Attah wanted presidency But Igbos were fighting for Vice from the begining

How can inferiority complex be defined without using Igbos as examples?. Their governors are even ashamed of their Native names they would rather be called SULLIVAN, THEODORE, ROACHES, PETER and MARTIN, They are ashamed of their OBINNA, EMEKA, IKECHUKWU, IFEANYI

The Governor of Rivers State even Uses CHIBUIKE but the original Igbos cant even stand the sound of their own Native names

Igbos and inferiority complex, What a shame
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
samkoro:

Can you tell me why Ijebu Ode to Ore axis has become so notorious for ritual murders by Yo-robber kinsmen.Its getting out of hand in those axis.For six years now,people are always reported missing,beheaded,butchered and so on.You tell me

This is because thats the route Igbo cannibals take to the SW. So the Igbos on their journey to the SW kill people on that road

Just like Chief Vincent Duru and Clifford Orji did
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by PastorOla1: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
JUST LIKE THAT? NO WAY. WHAT I LIKE ORJI UZOR KALU FOR IS THAT HE WILL STAY IN AMERICA TO DETERMINE WHO BECOME WHAT IN 2015, WHERE IS HE NOW? . LET HIM COME BACK TO WORK THINGS OUT, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN BY MEAR WISHES PLEASE.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by dayokanu(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

Bakare was VP to Buhari

Igbos described below. The Ashawos of Nigeria.

[size=28pt]. The former executive president of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, a mild mannered man captured it well when he told Zik during the 1979 election campaign: "when you switch husbands one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight times, you are no longer a beautiful bride but a harlot." Zik was a weather vane-go where the favorable wind blows.[/size]

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/apr/071.html
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by walexbiz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
this is the kind of news we should all resent. If the Igbo man being offered is the least qualified for the job we should all kick against it. we should not allow meritocracy be sacrificed on the table of ethnicity.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by tutypad: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
Crayola1: I think all this Presidency talk would better spent working at a local level, Governors/LGAs so that when the time comes you have a record of improving the lives of people in your area then people will be hard pressed to not vote for you.

Also if you want to consolidate power,with AGPA for example, all states in the region (with credible leaders) need to be under the umbrella, and then from there expand the party's reach making it an inclusive party.

In order to get the guy you want you need a base. But I would hope the quality over quantity will always be priority otherwise it will be like exchanging one devil for another.

Despite the crowing of some folks here, I think a good Igbo candidate has just as much chance as anyone else but that person would need a record wink

when it comes to fix a mess, the rest would employ the service of the Ibos like that of: Soludo, Anyim Pius Anyim, Oby Ezekwesili, Ngozi Okonjos, Frank Nweke Jr., the last Senate president that saved naija from Obj' 3rd term; Ken Nnamani and d rest! How dare you refer us as a tribe void of a credible presidencial material? however, let the man the cap fits man Aso Rock come 2015 irrespective of his or her ethnic inclination. cool
Crayola1: I think all this Presidency talk would better spent working at a local level, Governors/LGAs so that when the time comes you have a record of improving the lives of people in your area then people will be hard pressed to not vote for you.

Also if you want to consolidate power,with AGPA for example, all states in the region (with credible leaders) need to be under the umbrella, and then from there expand the party's reach making it an inclusive party.

In order to get the guy you want you need a base. But I would hope the quality over quantity will always be priority otherwise it will be like exchanging one devil for another.

Despite the crowing of some folks here, I think a good Igbo candidate has just as much chance as anyone else but that person would need a record wink

when it comes to fix a mess, the rest would employ the service of the Ibos like that of: Soludo, Anyim Pius Anyim, Oby Ezekwesili, Ngozi Okonjos, Frank Nweke Jr., the last Senate president that saved naija from Obj' 3rd term; Ken Nnamani and d rest! How dare you refer us as a tribe void of a credible presidencial material? however, let the man the cap fits man Aso Rock come 2015 irrespective of his or her ethnic inclination.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Chyz2: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
I don't know why my Igbo brothers continue aruing witn these yuroba boys. Never argue with a woman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. / PHOTOS: Osinabjo Launches MSME Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.