Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... (3070 Views)

Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model / Ladies, Will U Marry A Man Who Is A Virgin? Who Doesn't Even Knw Jack Abt Sex? / Love In The Cold Rain: Jack And Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Tascocent(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
There was room 4 jack 2 save himself (TITANIC), just wandering what went wrong. Was it because of love or he didn't see d chances of him been save.

Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
Joblessness
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Joblessness
A Nigerian scourge.
How do we tackle it effectively and avoid threads like this?
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by masterpiecer(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
jack was just a fooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Kolade9(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
ah ahn...which wan b ''what went happen'' again? lipsrsealed
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
fresh_dude: A Nigerian scourge.
Entrance exams for newbies to see if they have a job or not
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Entrance exams for newbies to see if they have a job or not
To be conducted by none other than..... you know who

1 Like

Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Tascocent(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
fresh_dude: A Nigerian scourge.
i know dat u self fit du such a thing...............Fool like Jack.
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
It's a fictional film. It's supposed to be a tragedy. We all know that wouldn't have transpired in reality.
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Mynd44: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
fresh_dude: To be conducted by none other than..... you know who
I dont know who
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
Tascocent: i know dat u self fit du such a thing...............Fool like Jack.
Why insultest thou I? Knoweth not thou that there be multiples of ways in which one displayest folly, case in point thy thread and thy reply to my comment?
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Tascocent(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: It's a fictional film. It's supposed to be a tragedy. We all know that wouldn't have transpired in reality.
if u are JACK.....Wetin u go du?
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I dont know who
Don't make me mahn.
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Rocktation(f): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
"Dying in the place of someone you love, seems like a good way to go"- Bella Cullen. grin
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
Tascocent: There was room 4 jack 2 save himself (TITANIC), just wandering what went wrong. Was it because of love or he didn't see d chances of him been save.
if na me be Jack i for kick the babe comot enter water and take over her space.Jack na proper mumu sad
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
Tascocent: if u are JACK.....Wetin u go du?

I would ask her to move over or I'd look for another piece of wood.
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by tpia5: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
poster why not just tell us where you're from because i'll be surprised if you're nigerian.
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by tpia5: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
James Cameron and 'MythBusters' Will Prove Rose Did Not Needlessly Let Jack Die in 'Titanic'

The director says it's not a question of room -- but that the plank wouldn't have stayed afloat under the weight of two people.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/james-cameron-mythbusters-titanic-jack-rose-370311
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88:

I would ask her to move over or I'd look for another piece of wood.

ogugua if na u i for no push u enter water sha wink.i for ready freeze inside the cold water for u because u too fine wink
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
You no sabi swim na. Don't use me to feign bravado. Take the wood. I'll swim and find another lol.
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Rocktation(f): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
I'm certain this was for laughs, Tpia. smiley
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: You no sabi swim na. Don't use me to feign bravado. Take the wood. I'll swim and find another lol.
on dat day i go learn how to swim by force.but i go make sure say i save u first cool
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
fresh_dude: Don't make me mahn.
Dont tell me you are scared
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by tpia5: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
Rocktation: I'm certain this was for laughs, Tpia. smiley

nah, it wasnt.

its a big issue elsewhere, just not in nigeria or with nigerians.
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nigerian Titanic. Love interests are Chisorom and Obinna.

Chisorom: Obi, wetin be dat?
Obinna: E be like ice block nne.
Chisorom: Chai, make e no touch dis boat o. I no sabi swim like lefulefu.
Obinna: Touch ke? Na Titanic we dey. Make we jam the ice sef. This ship na unsinkable.
Chisorom: What is unsinkable?
Obinna: If water full am, e go still float.

2 hours later. The Titanic is submerged and survivors are stranded in the icy Atlantic Ocean.

Chisorom: I thought you said this ship is insinkable?
Obinna: Na wetin dem tell me o! Them don 419 us.
Chisorom: Nna I can't swim.
Obinna: Chelu, make I find wood......... oya, get on top.
Chisorom: Dalu nna m.
Obinna: *stares at Chisorom*
Chisorom: What is it?
Obinna: Shift.
Chisorom: You said what?
Obinna: Shift shift. Ice water wan kill ya boy.
Chisorom: Shift to where? There's no room o.
Obinna: There's no what? Move and make space for me jor!
Chisorom: I thought you loved me?
Obinna: What does this have to do with love?
Chisorom: If you love me, then you will die for me. The two of us will sink on this wood. Meaning only one can remain. You won't die for your love?!
Obinna: All na grammar. Chi move! I can't feel my legs again!
Chisorom: I will always love you.

Na so I dey envision am.

9 Likes

Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: Nigerian Titanic. Love interests are Chisorom and Obinna.

Chisorom: Obi, wetin be dat?
Obinna: E be like ice block nne.
Chisorom: Chai, make e no touch dis boat o. I no sabi swim like lefulefu.
Obinna: Touch ke? Na Titanic we dey. Make we jam the ice sef. This ship na unsinkable.
Chisorom: What is unsinkable?
Obinna: If water full am, e go still float.

2 hours later. The Titanic is submerged and survivors are stranded in the icy Atlantic Ocean.

Chisorom: I thought you said this ship is insinkable?
Obinna: Na wetin dem tell me o! Them don 419 us.
Chisorom: Nna I can't swim.
Obinna: Chelu, make I find wood......... oya, get on top.
Chisorom: Dalu nna m.
Obinna: *stares at Chisorom*
Chisorom: What is it?
Obinna: Shift.
Chisorom: You said what?
Chisorom: Shift to where? There's no room o.
Obinna: There's no what? Move and make space for me jor!
Chisorom: I thought you loved me?
Obinna: What does this have to do with love?
Chisorom: If you love me, then you will die for me. The two of us will sink on this wood. Meaning only one can remain. You won't die for your love?!

Imagine. Na so I dey envision am.
You are crazy. grin grin grin grin grin grin You got me laughing like a fool. . .
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88:
DIES!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
Well you dey understand my kolo, which is good lol. I have been contemplating this movie for months. I would love to see a Nigerian version of Titanic grace Nollywood lol.
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Mynd44: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: Well you dey understand my kolo, which is good lol. I have been contemplating this movie for months. I would love to see a Nigerian version of Titanic grace Nollywood lol.
That movie will make sense die
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: Well you dey understand my kolo, which is good lol. I have been contemplating this movie for months. I would love to see a Nigerian version of Titanic grace Nollywood lol.
For where dem wan act am? Bar beach or River Niger? undecided
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by slimyem: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ogugua.....loool
i don laugh tire for here...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
sexkillz: For where dem wan act am? Bar beach or River Niger? undecided

Lmao. The original Titanic wasn't filmed in the ocean, at least a lot of it wasn't. A lot of it was done in California, which is nowhere near the Atlantic, so hope dey for us lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Urgently Needs Advice!!! / What Is Wrong With This Photo / Public Display Of Affection (pda),yay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.