Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model (1813 Views)

UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos) / 10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me. / This Love Pass Romeo & Juliet Or Titanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by jonaifame22(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2015
Yes I agree dat dis people loved them selves and even died for them selves, buh in titanic rose watched jack die in her presence when she cld have shared the board she laid on wth him or perhaps they alternate each other cos the sea was very cold perhaps if dat had happened jack won't have frozen to death, but for romeo and juliet, when juliet heard dat romeo was dead she killed herself only for romeo to return and find out dat she died when she thought he was no more hence romeo killed himself too, pls people which love is the strongest, I want to learn how to start falling in love crazily
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2015
romeo n juliet; they both died at the end.
jack n rose; the guy died at the end.
none of the above abeg, must death be the price of true love...

4 Likes

Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by jonaifame22(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Dharniel:
romeo n juliet; they both died at the end. jack n rose; the guy died at the end. none of the above abeg, must death be the pribe of true love...
hmmmm!
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by IamLEGEND1: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2015
both couples are just a bunch of crazy people....
#DeludedFucktards

3 Likes

Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by jonaifame22(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#DeludedFucktards
really! Cos they died for love or wat?
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by espn(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2015
Bleep romeo juliet + jack and rose.. I can't die for money self to talk of love.. life is beautiful..natural death at old age is the surest. Bleep mumuism love.
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by IamLEGEND1: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
really! Cos they died for love or wat?
obviously.
who in his right mind will do that nĂ³nsense?
definitely not me.

1 Like

Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by jonaifame22(m): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2015
espn:
Bleep romeo juliet + jack and rose.. I can't die for money self to talk of love.. life is beautiful..natural death at old age is the surest. Bleep mumuism love.
no offence o pls, have u eva fallen in love b4?
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
d plank rose lay on wz unable 2 carry dem both,jack wud av lived bt he couldnt leave rose 2 get another plank cus others tryin 2 survive kept tryin 2 collect d plank frm rose

1 Like

Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by Fernandowski(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wiz khalifa and amber rosesmiley
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by tolaxin(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2015
But ain't these movies undecided
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by jonaifame22(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2015
They both happened in real life
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2015
Bonny & Clyde all day, eryday cool
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by jonaifame22(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Bonny & Clyde all day, eryday cool The rest too boring, more tolerable when described by Sylk E Fyn & Punky wink cheesy

It's like Romeo & Juliet
Hot sex on a platter just to get you wet
You's bout to get into somthing you will never regret
And it's gonna be the bomb this is what I bet
Yep!

Since the 1st time I saw ya
I knew I was attracted, reacted to the fact
On how ya make me act, shy but sexy at the same time
Always on my mind was a little bump & grind

Usually I don't play it that close
You got's to kick it with me before I serve you up
With an overdose of that...
Make you my man, I ain't got no love for nobody else but you

Cuz you's my boo, I'll prove to you, my love be true
So do you know where you going to?
Through thick & thin
Time will reveal
That my love for you will never end

My heart keep tickin, no time for trickin
You who I'm pickin
So lay me down
Just give it a good lickin grin

I'll treat you like my king
Cuz you royal
Only give my love to you
Because I'm loyal

After our 1st night, you will discover who's the bombest mommy
SA's finest grin
Down to ride, harder than Bonny & Clyde
Baby, check my vibe

There'll never be a love like me
That got your back in these streets
So don't you worry about me on the creep
And I don't want you ever try to play me cheap

Cuz I don't sleep around because it's sleazy
Good lesson taught by my big sis Lizzy
Touch me but don't tease me
Now put it nice & easy

Cuz if wit me boo, then keep it real
And if I catch you sleepin around I'm gonna have to chill
When ya find good love you best to keep it
You feel me?

It's like Romeo & Juliet
Hot sex on a platter just to get you wet
You's bout to get into somthing you will never regret
And it's gonna be the bomb this is what I bet
Yep!

HAHAHA
dis punkyveer damsel's gotten to my heart,
Her intelligience so great she makes me dock my hat.,
Her beauty also floors me and just make me fall flat
I just wish she'll be d dot on my letter I
Hope she beleives dis and know it's not a lie,
She's filled my vision both in my left and right eye,
The sense in her comments tells me her sense's so high
SA finest she is,
I won't tell bae if she blows me kiss
She's a type of gal a nigga won't wanna miss
I no some gals don't like her,so dey jus try to diss,
Buh she don't really care,cos she enjoys God's bliss,
She's my finest and to punkyveer I blow dis kiss
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by NinaNigeria(f): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
honey I love love, but I ain't about to die for ya, just to show how much I love you, so noooo, none of these are a good sign of love. In some situations, u just need to be selfish hey. If I were Juliet, I would never have committed suicide, and if I were rose, I would have still took the plank and got a hunk when I get home, but if I was jack, I would have told rose to go sort herself out, took the plank and ran. Lolz, but it is kinda sad and it is a tough situation isn't
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by jonaifame22(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
NinaNigeria:
honey I love love, but I ain't about to die for ya, just to show how much I love you, so noooo, none of these are a good sign of love. In some situations, u just need to be selfish hey. If I were Juliet, I would never have committed suicide, and if I were rose, I would have still took the plank and got a hunk when I get home, but if I was jack, I would have told rose to go sort herself out, took the plank and ran. Lolz, but it is kinda sad and it is a tough situation isn't
hmmmmm, why can't you die for life, u wan see d sweetness of dis life to the end abi?
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by NinaNigeria(f): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
hmmmmm, why can't you die for life, u wan see d sweetness of dis life to the end abi?

ohh hell yeah sugar. Life is very sweet and it only comes ones. Imagine if those people would have leaved only to be cheated on or divorce? lol. Hell to the no. I do love love sugar don't get me wrong. But I evaluate the situation very well before I sacrifice and there are certain sacrifices I will not do. Call me selfish but that Is just me. Imagine if those who chose death for love would have leaved, after a year or 2, u start meeting another romeo. Lol how sweet would that be?. do u know the song "I can have another u in a minute, infact he'll be here in a minute"?. Look sugar, I ain't no ho, but I know my life comes first ooo
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
dis punkyveer damsel's gotten to my heart,
Her intelligience so great she makes me dock my hat.,
Her beauty also floors me and just make me fall flat
I just wish she'll be d dot on my letter I
Hope she beleives dis and know it's not a lie,
She's filled my vision both in my left and right eye,
The sense in her comments tells me her sense's so high
SA finest she is,
I won't tell bae if she blows me kiss
She's a type of gal a nigga won't wanna miss
I no some gals don't like her,so dey jus try to diss,
Buh she don't really care,cos she enjoys God's bliss,
She's my finest and to punkyveer I blow dis kiss

Lol, but that was dedicated to my boo cry
You can pretend for now tongue I'm still taking the kisses though. Dankie. Here's one for you...Ah what the heck, I'm in a generous mood, so take two kiss kiss
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by NinaNigeria(f): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You can pretend for now tongue I'm still taking the kisses though. Dankie. Here's one for you...Ah what the heck, I'm in a generous mood, so take two kiss kiss

dink jy die mense weet wat "dankie" beteken?
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
NinaNigeria:

dink jy die mense weet wat "dankie" beteken?

Ja, they do lol.
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by jonaifame22(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
NinaNigeria:

ohh hell yeah sugar. Life is very sweet and it only comes ones. Imagine if those people would have leaved only to be cheated on or divorce? lol. Hell to the no. I do love love sugar don't get me wrong. But I evaluate the situation very well before I sacrifice and there are certain sacrifices I will not do. Call me selfish but that Is just me. Imagine if those who chose death for love would have leaved, after a year or 2, u start meeting another romeo. Lol how sweet would that be?. do u know the song "I can have another u in a minute, infact he'll be here in a minute"?. Look sugar, I ain't no ho, but I know my life comes first ooo
ha, I see u love ur life,nice write up though, I love the sugar part, honey
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by jonaifame22(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

hmmmm, two I love those
Punky is so generous she gives me an overdose,
I don't lose composure,I still maintain my pose.
I'm havin a nice time wth punky,I don't care abt dem hoes
Me n punky are like 5 n 6,cos we're very very close
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by Dekatron(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#DeludedFucktards

1 mill likes for you.

WHAT IS LOVE?? Please tell me
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by jonaifame22(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dekatron:

1 mill likes for you.

WHAT IS LOVE?? Please tell me
love is wateva u take it to be
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by gj22(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Aki and pawpaw grin cheesy grin
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by jonaifame22(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
gj22:
Aki and pawpaw grin cheesy grin
really?
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Spartacus and sura
Re: Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model by jonaifame22(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
ask4cyrra:
Spartacus and sura
wow! I was thinkn I and my bae wld do.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Casual Sex Actaully Means / Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.