Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (93036 Views)

9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Questions Concerning Your Preferred Salary Scale During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by sleeky8(m): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
Blueboy0402: If 5 monkeys finish 5 bunch of banana in 5 minutes, how long will it take 2 monkeys to finish 2 bunch?
abeg tell me the answer
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Kslib(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
sleeky8:
Q1- you didnt tell us any of the passwords
Q2- you spelt "kinda" as "kind"
Wrong
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2012
sleeky8: A high spending customer+ blows 5k mtn recharge cards in a week+ set an appointment with you, a mtn customer care agent. You asked him to come over to your office by 2pm the next day.
Unfortunately, he didnt show up, whose loss is it yours or his? And why

Customer care agent's loss,cuz if he had come that would have increased the chances of you selling more rechage cards to the customer
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mabelly: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2012
sleeky8: Mr Paul wanted to use "wata pia pia" to kill insects in his house, the seller warned him to wash his hand after use. Mr Paul used the chemical, went to the tap to get water, and washed his hands, 2hours later he died, how and why did he die?.
NOTE. He died from "water pia pia" poisoning.
d hand he used in openning d tap was contaminated, so after washing his hands, still went ahead to lock the tap knob that was contaminated with his hand thereby getting the poison back on his hand.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Weirdone(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee: If you call "sit all day in the tub" SOAK, and you call "a funny story" JOKE, how do you call "the white of an egg"?
egg white aka albumen
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Kslib(m): 12:01am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee: If you call "sit all day in the tub" SOAK, and you call "a funny story" JOKE, how do you call "the white of an egg"?
colour
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:02am On Sep 22, 2012
Weirdone:
egg white aka albumen

Right
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib:
colour

Lol.. You are not serious
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Blueboy0402: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2012
sleeky8:
abeg tell me the answer

5 minutes
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Hotdiamond(m): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib: My old password is kinda wierd,but my new password is kind wierder.. Both my old and new password are wierd..
1.. What is my old and new password..
2.. Spot my spelling error...
kinda wierd and kind wierder
spelling error:none. Old password is different from New password.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2012
How many birth days does the average person have?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by ojeka1(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2012
i like d thread
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mrbiola(m): 12:06am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee: Mrs Brown's bungalow is decorated entirely in pink. The carpet, lampshades, ceiling, walls etc. are all pink. What color are her stairs?
. The stairs will be pink too now.... Asuming †ђξ bungalow has A̶̲̥̅̊ basement. Who ever said bungalows cnt hav A̶̲̥̅̊ staircase. Abi if e get basement na lift go connect the levels? Yes ɪ̣̝̇ be Architect lol

2 Likes

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by sleeky8(m): 12:06am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee:

Customer care agent's loss,cuz if he had come that would have increased the chances of you selling more rechage cards to the customer
correct
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Kslib(m): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2012
Hotdiamond:
kinda wierd and kind wierder
spelling error:none. Old password is different from New password.
Correct guy!!!! By the way,nobody has answered my iphone question
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by sleeky8(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2012
mabelly:
d hand he used in openning d tap was contaminated, so after washing his hands, still went ahead to lock the tap knob that was contaminated with his hand thereby getting the poison back on his hand.
very correct
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Weirdone(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee: How many birth days does the average person have?
one... an average person was born on a certain day

1 Like

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by stevenson007: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.
PLEASE I nid d logic text. Can u pls send2 ma email tosinomuse@yahoo.com.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by monami2abd: 12:10am On Sep 22, 2012

Hi, am interested please send me a copy to idowu.abd@gmail.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Hotdiamond(m): 12:10am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib: we all know that phones have IP address... Here comes my question...
If you remove the IP from an iphone,what do you now have?

nothing change. You 'll still have iphone
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mabelly: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib: My old password is kinda wierd,but my new password is kind wierder.. Both my old and new password are wierd..
1.. What is my old and new password..
2.. Spot my spelling error...
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by sleeky8(m): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2012
Blueboy0402:

5 minutes
i wont even pretend i understand how you got that answer. Could you pls run that by me again? Plus 2 monkeys compared to 5 wil eat slower ryt?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Kslib(m): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee:

Lol.. You are not serious
Haha.. But the answer shoul be "colour" nah..cos "sit all day in the tub" can be called flexing or drowning,but u chose "SOAK"..
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib:
Correct guy!!!! By the way,nobody has answered my iphone question

The iphone remains after removing the IP (which is Internet Protocol) the iphone is a device and IP is just an attached address to help the device link to the sat

1 Like

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Kslib(m): 12:14am On Sep 22, 2012
Hotdiamond:
nothing change. You 'll still have iphone
Wrong!!!!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Kslib(m): 12:15am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee:

The iphone remains after removing the IP (which is Internet Protocol) the iphone is a device and IP is just an attached address to help the device link to the sat
Wrong!!!!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:15am On Sep 22, 2012
Weirdone:
one... an average person was born on a certain day

Yeah man... The other celebrations are just anniversaries

1 Like

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mabelly: 12:16am On Sep 22, 2012
sleeky8:
i wont even pretend i understand how you got that answer. Could you pls run that by me again? Plus 2 monkeys compared to 5 wil eat slower ryt?
couldnt help but laff real hard at dis.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib:
Haha.. But the answer shoul be "colour" nah..cos "sit all day in the tub" can be called flexing or drowning,but u chose "SOAK"..

Its late abeg... I can't laugh out loud
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:19am On Sep 22, 2012
Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Menendez: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2012
Who is d president of nigeria..... grin grin grin
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by monami2abd: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee: Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?

Mount everest...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.