Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (92373 Views)

9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Questions Concerning Your Preferred Salary Scale During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by euthanasia: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2012
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.
Please send to joe_uka@yahoo.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by monami2abd: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2012
Menendez: Who is d president of nigeria..... grin grin grin

PDP
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:23am On Sep 22, 2012
Menendez: Who is d president of nigeria..... grin grin grin

Erm erm Sanusi,.... No no no, Its Fashola...
Ah sorry, I can't remember... I sha know that he's rightful husband of Dame Patience...

Nutty you
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by F00028: 12:25am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee: Another technical question is:

Imagine you are driving a bus. When you start your trip there are an old lady named Johnson and a long-haired kid on the bus. At the first stop the lady leaves and a businessman enters. At the next stop Frankie, a young boy, enters with his little sister. Then three old ladies who have been shopping in the mall get on. After a short trip the long-haired kid leaves the bus and a man and lady enter. Paul with his dog Blue gets on, while Frankie and his sister get off, and, finally, the bus arrives at the bus station. What is the name of the bus driver?
Johnson

1 Like

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2012
monami2abd:

Mount everest...

*thumbs up*
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Kslib(m): 12:26am On Sep 22, 2012
mabelly:
d hand he used in openning d tap was contaminated, so after washing his hands, still went ahead to lock the tap knob that was contaminated with his hand thereby getting the poison back on his hand.
Abeg na lie joor... Na so "ota pia pia" bad reach.....
The real answer is = the man used the "ota pia pia" to soak garri and washed his hands after drinking the mixture... Remember the seller told him to wash his hands after use.. Also remember,the seller didn't tell him how to use it... So he used it in a special way!!!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mbourie(m): 12:27am On Sep 22, 2012
I-nid-a-copy-johnfred333@yahoo.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:27am On Sep 22, 2012
F00028:
Johnson

No joor... Its F00028.

Lol
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mabelly: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib:
The real answer is = the man used the "ota pia pia" to soak garri and washed his hands after drinking the mixture... Remember the seller told him to wash his hands after use.. Also remember,the seller didn't tell him how to use it... So he used it in a special way!!!
LMAO, plsssssss
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib:

You ehn.. Smh
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:30am On Sep 22, 2012
Some months have 31 days, others have 30 days. How many have 28 days?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Kslib(m): 12:31am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee:

You ehn.. Smh
i knew i got it..lol
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by swtdarling(f): 12:33am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee: Some months have 31 days, others have 30 days. How many have 28 days?

jst one month.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mabelly: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2012
i blif u knw d ans
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Kslib(m): 12:35am On Sep 22, 2012
one!!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:35am On Sep 22, 2012
swtdarling:
jst one month.

Wrong!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib:
one!!

Wrong!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mbaemeka(m): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2012
all the months have 28 days!

3 Likes

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:37am On Sep 22, 2012
mabelly:
i blif u knw d ans

What is it? Hmm
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by stevenson007: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib:
Wrong!!!!

HONE:~a synonym for sharpen.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mbaemeka(m): 12:37am On Sep 22, 2012
if you remove the IP from an Iphone you get the word hone! grin grin grin
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Menendez: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2012
During ma job interview....(I mean with Nigeria's highest paying Oil firm) I was asked to tell them wot potentials I have and why do I think I shd be employed. I told them they can never know until they employ me....I got the job. cool cool
Guess they did it out of curiosity.... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mabelly: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2012
seriously, i think different months of february
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:38am On Sep 22, 2012
mba emeka: all the months have 28 days!

☑ Korrect!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:40am On Sep 22, 2012
Menendez: During ma job interview....(I mean with Nigeria's highest paying Oil firm) I was asked to tell them wot potentials I have and why do I think I shd be employed. I told them they can never know until they employ me....I got the job. cool cool
Guess they did it out of curiosity.... grin grin grin

They might just wanna test how bold u are
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mabelly: 12:42am On Sep 22, 2012
mabelly:
shame on me, i need to boot...
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2012
mabelly:

That's cuz u didn't read the question with ur mind
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:46am On Sep 22, 2012
A man and his son were in an automobile accident. The man died on the way to the hospital, but the boy was rushed into surgery. The emergency room surgeon said "I can't operate, that's my son!" How is this possible?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mabelly: 12:46am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee:

That's cuz u didn't read the question with ur mind
ok, am ready for the next question
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Kslib(m): 12:46am On Sep 22, 2012
meritdee:

Wrong!
Since you said some months have 31days, and some have 30days.. It simply means that there is/are a month/months which does not have up to 30/31 days or a month which has more than 30/31 days(which is not possible)...
So the ans should be february nah...
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:47am On Sep 22, 2012
Seems people don't sleep here, my bed calls
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by demmy55(m): 12:48am On Sep 22, 2012
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.

Pls send to demmy_doubled@yahoo.com so I wouldn't have to goof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

United African State Job Real/fake / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.