Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (92355 Views)

9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Questions Concerning Your Preferred Salary Scale During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS:

THANKS BUT HOW MAY I SEE THE LINK

Click on the link in my signature below and navigate to the download page of the link.. U'd find them there
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Adedavola: Please send ♍ƺ D̶̲̥̅̊ question Ω̴̩̩̩̥ Answers to adedavola1984@yahoo.com. God bless U̶̲̥̅

Click on the link in my signature below and navigate to the download page of the link.. U'd find where to download the brain teaser ebook there
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by sleeky8(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
meritdee: For everyone who has been asking for the brain Teaser softcopy, you can download a it as an ebook from the website in my signature below. It contains the best 133 Questions and Answers I could gather and compile for now. You can also download so many useful materials from the download page of the website. You can explore the site, everything there is FREE!!!
I guess I was able to help with this.

Cheers. Merit

Fanks man, ur head dey dere. As u hav done dis God will answer ur evry desire
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Ignatio(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2012
For those finding it difficult, Direct link to Meritdee's BrainTeasers Q&A
http://www.meritdee.com/Downloads/BRAIN%20TEASERS%20Questions%20and%20Answers.pdf

Thank him later.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2012
Ignatio: For those finding it difficult, Direct link to Meritdee's BrainTeasers Q&A
http://www.meritdee.com/Downloads/BRAIN%20TEASERS%20Questions%20and%20Answers.pdf

Thank him later.

Thanks man. This should help
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
meritdee:

Thanks man. This should help

@merit and Ig, thanks a lot
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS:

@merit and Ig, thanks a lot

Oil of Happiness.. You too thanks. Lol
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by oluminous: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pls i want the copy of the brainteaser has well. My email is oluminous@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by augustine: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by jp philips(m): 11:59am On Sep 23
a filled lorry crossing a bridge with less than 10m to destination meets a cross bar,
for some reasons he cant reverse, how does the lorry make it pass the crossbar without a scratch on both lorry and crossbar

NB; the lorry is just 2inches longer than the crossbar.

Simply deflate the tyres to about 2.1/2 inches lower than it is presently.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
augustine: Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by jp philips(m): 11:59am On Sep 23
a filled lorry crossing a bridge with less than 10m to destination meets a cross bar,
for some reasons he cant reverse, how does the lorry make it pass the crossbar without a scratch on both lorry and crossbar

NB; the lorry is just 2inches longer than the crossbar.

Simply deflate the tyres to about 2.1/2 inches lower than it is presently.

Hmmm
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by zub(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2012
halo hardboy. Can u plz send me a copy of d brain wracker to my inbox: zubbie04@gmail.com. Thankz a bunch.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by bigsam360(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.

Pls send to on: bigsammy360@yahoo.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mykeiy(m): 1:25am On Oct 23, 2012
Hotdiamond: please send to pass2smith@yahoo.com

please send to mykeiyjr@gmail.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by hibrkthru(m): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2012
THANKS MERIT AND IG. MAY GOD BLESS AND FAVOR YOUR EFFORTS IN RETURN.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by ignis: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2012
hibrkthru: THANKS MERIT AND IG. MAY GOD BLESS AND FAVOR YOUR EFFORTS IN RETURN.
YOU ARE WELCOME SIR
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Georgesmartt(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2012
This is quite an intresting article but it wont have been so to me if not for the fact dat sometimes last month, october precisely, i went for an interview, for the post of a manager in a computer institute, you wont believe dat i was asked "if four birds are sitting on a tree and you shot at one but missed, how many will be left?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Obinoscopy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
Georgesmartt: This is quite an intresting article but it wont have been so to me if not for the fact dat sometimes last month, october precisely, i went for an interview, for the post of a manager in a computer institute, you wont believe dat i was asked "if four birds are sitting on a tree and you shot at one but missed, how many will be left?

And what was your answer?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
Georgesmartt: This is quite an intresting article but it wont have been so to me if not for the fact dat sometimes last month, october precisely, i went for an interview, for the post of a manager in a computer institute, you wont believe dat i was asked "if four birds are sitting on a tree and you shot at one but missed, how many will be left?

ROTFLMAO
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by LblaqueHaven(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.
can u please help me send it to; iloveomolola@yahoo.com? Thanks.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
L'blaque Haven:

goto www.meritdee.com/downloads.html to download an ebook on it
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
L'blaque Haven:

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by LblaqueHaven(m): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
meritdee:

goto www.meritdee.com/downloads.html to download an ebook on it
Brawz, i use java phone, so i can't access pdf files on my fone even if i decide 2 download dem. I'll be greatful if u can help me forward it and soft copy of Gmat, Gre and Pmp 2dis email; iloveomolola@yahoo.com. God bless u..
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Georgesmartt(m): 12:24am On Nov 10, 2012
Obinoscopy:

And what was your answer?
'No bird will be left' because there saw the danger and learnt a lesson. my interviewer was impressed.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Obinoscopy(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2012
Nice
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by sammydee17: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
@ meritdee d name of d bus driver is ma name
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Ignatio(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
Georgesmartt: 'No bird will be left' because there saw the danger and learnt a lesson. my interviewer was impressed.

On the other hand it could be four. Let's say you made the shot with an bow or a blowpipe or a catapult which does not make noise, they won't notice any danger.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Ignatio(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
Georgesmartt: 'No bird will be left' because there saw the danger and learnt a lesson. my interviewer was impressed.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by CNN80: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
Let's say you have 12 gold coins that look identical in every way. However, one of them has been contaminated during manufacture by an unknown substance giving it a different weight from the others. Given a weighing balance alone, how can you pick out the bad coin in three(3) tries?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by blissnenye: 12:00am On Nov 14, 2012
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very silly when I got home and realized I goofed. Could you please send these brain compendium to nenyeluv@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Treasure19: 3:13am On Nov 14, 2012
I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.
Pls send it to: @yahoo.com. Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply)

United African State Job Real/fake / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.