Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (92290 Views)

9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Questions Concerning Your Preferred Salary Scale During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls kindly send to; samuelonainor@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by jayeeola(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:
You let d goat eat d tuber yam,then d lion will eat d goat,after which u carry you lion to the other side of d river...I know this sounds weird!
Ahahahahhahahahah... I'm going to read this thread from pgs1 - 33. It is quite educative and hilarious
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Wande745(f): 6:19am On Sep 09, 2013
Wow, I just saw dis tread, I read from page 1, can't believe its been here since last year, its really educative, kudos to every1... Nice one
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by hydee22(f): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2013
Pls anyone with the soft copy should kindly forward to freechatwitid@yahoo.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
mba emeka:

I'd probably try to save as much people as possible so I'd give the car to my old friend and tell him to take the Old lady with him. Then I'd stay there with the lady of my dreams. Hoping that my friend would come back there with a help to get me and the girl of my dreams away from there. grin wink

Hmmm.... That's very nice of you, using one stone to kill two birds. However, what if your friend can't drive? And when your friend comes back, assuming only one person can be given a ride, would you allow your friend to pick your dream girl/guy leaving you for later?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pimples: You have a basket containing ten
apples. You have ten friends,
who each desire an apple. You
give each of your friends one
apple.
After a few minutes each of your
friends has one apple each, yet
there is an apple remaining in
the basket.
How is that possible?

There are two things involved. It's either one of your friends already had an apple or someone else gave him an apple and since he desired only one, he didn't take your apple. That's why you had one left.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by ezzy88(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.

Hello bro, i was reading 2ru ds thread b4 i came across ur writeup. Cn u help 4wd to ezzy7688@gmail.com

I wud really appreciate. Rgds
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
dlex21: i am locked in a room with 2 pathways that leads 2 an escape route...there is blazing fire in the 1st pathway and a hungry lion that has not eaten for 3years in the 2nd....ow do i escape
Won't a hungry lion that hasn't eaten for 3 years be dead? I think ill use his pathway..
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by EmmyDe25(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.
adeolamanuel@gmail.com.... tankx broda.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Kaurdeh: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
plz help a broda get a copy of d brain teasers...God bless u plenty

kaurdeh@gmail.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by proficienc(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls help a bro wt d brain wreakers.
Bleepoff!@gmail.com . Thanks in advance
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by divinefavor: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Pls kindly send the brain wracking stuff to greateddydon@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2013
Nice thread!
BTWN, Could you please forward a copy to @gmail.com?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by speezyWears: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2014
sleeky8: Mr Paul wanted to use "wata pia pia" to kill insects in his house, the seller warned him to wash his hand after use. Mr Paul used the chemical, went to the tap to get water, and washed his hands, 2hours later he died, how and why did he die?.
NOTE. He died from "water pia pia" poisoning.
his hands got contaminated while he was trying to close d tap
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by ItzladyP24(f): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2014
Pls anybody that has d soft copy of d brain teasers shld kindly forward to nchikapamela@gmail.com. tanx
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by thankyouJesus(m): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
PLEASE I nid d logic text. Can u pls
send 2 ma email
ayadifayowole@gmail.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by thankyouJesus(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
PLEASE I nid d logic text. Can someone pls send 2 ma email
ayadifayowole@gmail.com
Thank in advance.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by promise46(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
meritdee: If you had only one match, and entered a dark room containing an oil lamp, some newspaper, and some kindling wood, which would you light first?
. Since I have a match box. I will light the match stick first so I can use it to light up others
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by hardbody: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
thankyouJesus:
PLEASE I nid d logic text. Can u pls
send 2 ma email
ayadifayowole@gmail.com

sorry bro. Lost the files way back. Those I sent to may be willing to share
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by thankyouJesus(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
hardbody:

sorry bro. Lost the files way back. Those I sent to may be willing to share
okay, thanks.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by zephyr4mac(m): 5:17am On Aug 19, 2014
[b][/b]please anybody with the soft copy can inbox it to me on obeleagumacdonald@gmail.com
thank you
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Bold7: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2014
I'm sorry my request is coming late, just came across this thread now, pls send to odefilaa@gmail.com,,,,,,,,thanks.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Bold7: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2014
wilson007: wilson00704@yahoo.co.uk thanks boss
Hello mr Wilson, sorry my request is coming late, pls send to odefilaa@gmail.com,,,,, hardbody doesnt have it in his achive again. Thanks.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by bussyamu(f): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls send to bussyamu@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Pweetypyc(f): 4:22am On Aug 22, 2014
pls am also interested in the logic questions too...pls send to my mail...pchibuogwu@yahoo.com...tnx alot
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2014
Hello, pls whoever has it should kindly send it to femmyfamous4u@yahoo.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by tmanis(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
please, I also want the soft copy o... ttoluwani55@gmail.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Vello(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Could you kindly send me the e-book? My mail address is 'belldartop@gmail.com. God bless Bro.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by ugift4reel: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Seen
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by tunde300us(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
mice thread
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by tunde300us(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dont mind the copy too,tunde300us@gmail.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by hardbody: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Vello:
Could you kindly send me the e-book? My mail address is 'belldartop@gmail.com. God bless Bro.

Sorry dear I have since stopped having them. The hard drive crashed. Perhaps those to whom I sent may be willing to share and send to you. All the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

United African State Job Real/fake / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.