Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote (9734 Views)

A TRINITARIAN Should Explain This Scripture .... / Trinitarian Disrespect For God / Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by ijawkid(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2012
Living_Saint: I believe in the Trinity, and I believe in only one God.

Confusion @ its peak....
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2012
ijawkid:

Revelations 1:8 as u can read with ur eyes is reffered to Yahweh....who is the almighty God...

verses 1 -6 explains it all...

Verses 17-18 says Jesus dies and was raised,and now lives forever...

I have asked:::: Can the almighty die??

Can the almighty have a Father and God over Him??

Remove the trinity veil from your eyes and read revelations 1:1-8 and tell me who is the almighty God @ verse 8...

I had debunked Ola on this very verse.....

lol @debunked. What a laugh grin
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2012
Ihedinobi:

lol @debunked. What a laugh grin

That's all you can do now , laugh.

You are finished grin
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2012
Living_Saint: I believe in the Trinity, and I believe in only one God.

Sorry you cannot believe in the Trinity and believe in one GOD.

Your statement should read :
I believe in the Trinity, and I believe in only three Gods.
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by debosky(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2012
ijawkid:

Hey sorry my bro....my internet bundle got exhausted @ mid night...there was nothing I could do...but I'm up this morning and this is a perfect reply to your question...

I said Yahweh is Jesus's saviour....which makes Him the saviour of all saviours.

would u deny that Yahweh isn't Jesus's saviour??

U wanna argue that??

Let me quote hebrew 5:4-10...

4 And no one takes this
honor on himself, but he receives it when
called by God, just as Aaron was.
5 In the same way, Christ did not take on
himself the glory of becoming a high priest.
But God said to him,
“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.”[a]
6 And he says in another place,
“You are a priest forever,
in the order of Melchizedek.”[b]
7 During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he
offered up prayers and petitions with fervent
cries and tears to the one who could "SAVE" him
from death, and he was heard because of his
reverent submission.

Did I just read ""to the one(Yahweh) who could"" save"" Him(Jesus) from death"".??....

That verse 7 tells who the saviour of Christ is.....

My bro that is d bible talking.....

Jesus died to save us,Yahweh saved Jesus....it was all Yahwehs plan...

That's why I said Yahweh is the saviour of all Saviours.....almighty Saviour
U get it??

Did God save Jesus from death? Did Jesus not die? How did God 'save' Jesus here? If God 'saved' Jesus from death, how would Jesus have become the saviour of mankind without dying?

This is a clear reference to the prayers in the Garden of Gethsemane before the crucifixion, and so again, I ask, where did he save?

There cannot be two saviours - God said he is THE Saviour, Jesus is THE Saviour, the Redeemer - you have failed to explain this.

To clarify, this is the definition of Saviour: a person who rescues another person or a thing from danger or harm

Note it's not someone who 'can save/can rescue' but who actually saves! There is ONLY ONE SAVIOUR!

I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior.
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2012
debosky:

Did God save Jesus from death? Did Jesus not die? How did God 'save' Jesus here?

This is a clear reference to the prayers in the Garden of Gethsemane before the crucifixion, and so again, I ask, where did he save?

There cannot be two saviours - God said he is THE Saviour, Jesus is THE Saviour, the Redeemer - you have failed to explain this.

To clarify, this is the definition of Saviour: a person who rescues another person or a thing from danger or harm

Note it's not someone who 'can save/can rescue' but who actually saves! There is ONLY ONE SAVIOUR!

You are seriously clutching at straws here.

I suggest you do some reading and research.
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by debosky(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2012
frosbel:

Please show me the straws - The account in Hebrews is talking about Jesus' prayer to God in Gethsemane for the cup to pass over him - yes or no?

Did God 'save' him from this death? Yes or no?
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by ijawkid(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2012
frosbel:

He really needs to.....

I just showed him series of Saviours that God appointed including Jesus through out the history of mankind and Gods people....

But debosky has chosen not to see it....
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2012
frosbel:

Now that's what Enigma, Aletheia, myself and every other Christian have been telling you, dude. But you're stiff-necked and hard of hearing. Your heart has become hardened and you are so blind that the Truth is no longer discernible to you. You are like a child that rejects his father and would accept no roof over his head but blames his father for the hot sun and cold rain.

Frosbel, you are lost.
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Now that's what Enigma, Aletheia, myself and every other Christian have been telling you, dude. But you're stiff-necked and hard of hearing. Your heart has become hardened and you are so blind that the Truth is no longer discernible to you. You are like a child that rejects his father and would accept no roof over his head but blames his father for the hot sun and cold rain.

Frosbel, you are lost.

I do not need a Pagan telling me how to worship the ONE and true GOD. grin

In due time God in his mercy will take away the veil from your haughty eyes.
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by ijawkid(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2012
debosky:

Did God save Jesus from death? Did Jesus not die? How did God 'save' Jesus here? If God 'saved' Jesus from death, how would Jesus have become the saviour of mankind without dying?

I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior.

Now let me ask u this question.:::::

Jesus saved us from sin and death....abi??

But why are we still dying and sinning??

If u answer this question then u've answered the question you asked me....

If u can't see scriptural points clearly then I don't know what else to do.....

For the fact Yahweh ressurected Jesus isn't that enough to show Yahweh was Jesus's saviour??

Jesus cried to the one who could save Him,and indeed he was saved.....

Jehovah is the one who always provides a saviour for his people,so as to get the glory...

He has done that many times b4 Jesus came.....

I started with moses.....moses was a saviour..

I again quoted judges 3:15 to show you another saviour that Yahweh erected(Ehud).....

Moses and ehud being saviours does not negate Yahweh from being the only saviour.....

Yahweh uses agents to save or redeem his people......

Can't u just understand that??

Debosky why u dey fall my hand??......

1 Like

Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by debosky(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
ijawkid:

He really needs to.....

I just showed him series of Saviours that God appointed including Jesus through out the history of mankind and Gods people....

But debosky has chosen not to see it....

So Jesus is just another saviour that God 'appointed'? Really? undecided

In short Jesus is no different from Moses, Joshua or all the prophets?

Comparing Jesus to Ehud? Did Ehud take away the sin of his own family or even the tribe of Benjamin? undecided
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by debosky(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
ijawkid:

Now let me ask u this question.:::::

Jesus saved us from sin and death....abi??

But why are we still dying and sinning??

If u answer this question then u've answered the question you asked me....

Please avoid diversions - this is not the subject of this discussion. You can open a different thread to discuss this.

If u can't see scriptural points clearly then I don't know what else to do.....

For the fact Yahweh ressurected Jesus isn't that enough to show Yahweh was Jesus's saviour??

The passage you quoted does not call Yahweh Jesus' saviour - like I said, show me where this is stated in the scripture and I will accept. Surely that is not too hard?

Jesus cried to the one who could save Him,and indeed he was saved.....

Where did he cry to the one who could save Him? In Gethsemane or where? Where/when was he 'saved'? Biblical references please.

Jehovah is the one who always provides a saviour for his people,so as to get the glory...

He has done that many times b4 Jesus came.....

I started with moses.....moses was a saviour..

I again quoted judges 3:15 to show you another saviour that Yahweh erected(Ehud).....

Moses and ehud being saviours does not negate Yahweh from being the only saviour.....

Yahweh uses agents to save or redeem his people......

Can't u just understand that??

Debosky why u dey fall my hand??......

So Jesus,the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. is just a saviour just like Moses and Ehud?
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by ijawkid(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
debosky:

So Jesus is just another saviour that God 'appointed'? Really? undecided

In short Jesus is no different from Moses, Joshua or all the prophets?

Comparing Jesus to Ehud? Did Ehud take away the sin of his own family or even the tribe of Benjamin? undecided

See until u remove the trinity veil from your eyes u'll never understand plain truths....

U asked if Jesus was like moses??

If u had forgotten,Yahweh once said he'll raise up a prophet like moses....and that prophet came to be Jesus....

And in many ways Jesus is like we humans who are serving God...why??

Because we share the same Father and God with Jesus...

That is why Jesus is called Yahwehs servant....

SERVANT.....have u analyzed that word??

SERVANTTTTTTTTT........

I am a servant of Yahweh,you(debosky) are a servant of God,ihedinobi is a servant of Yahweh ,moses was a servant of Yahweh and Jesus too........

I'll tell u this again my dear bro.....

Remove the veil of trinity and u'll see clearly.....

Moses freed and carried d isrealites away from egyptian bondage.....

Exactly the same thing Jesus is doing,but on a grander scale......
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
debosky:

So Jesus,the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. is just a saviour just like Moses and Ehud?

Debosky, I will go easy on you today , but can you kindly tell me that you do not honestly believe that Jesus was literally slain before the foundation of the world

He was slain when he was revealed as a man, but this statement means the plan had been laid down before the foundation of the world , no ?
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by debosky(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
ijawkid:

See until u remove the trinity veil from your eyes u'll never understand plain truths....

U asked if Jesus was like moses??

If u had forgotten,Yahweh once said he'll raise up a prophet like moses....and that prophet came to be Jesus....

And in many ways Jesus is like we humans who are serving God...why??

Because we share the same Father and God with Jesus...

That is why Jesus is called Yahwehs servant....

SERVANT.....have u analyzed that word??

SERVANTTTTTTTTT........

I am a servant of Yahweh,you(debosky) are a servant of God,ihedinobi is a servant of Yahweh ,moses was a servant of Yahweh and Jesus too........

I'll tell u this again my dear bro.....

Remove the veil of trinity and u'll see clearly.....

Moses freed and carried d isrealites away from egyptian bondage.....

Exactly the same thing Jesus is doing,but on a grander scale......

Now saving Israel from the Egyptians is the SAME as saving mankind for eternity?

This is the last time I will ask the question - can you show where the bible says Yahweh is Jesus' saviour? Responding to the rest of your posts is futile - just answer this one question please.
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by ijawkid(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
debosky:

Please avoid diversions - this is not the subject of this discussion. You can open a different thread to discuss this.

The passage you quoted does not call Yahweh Jesus' saviour - like I said, show me where this is stated in the scripture and I will accept. Surely that is not too hard?

Where did he cry to the one who could save Him? In Gethsemane or where? Where/when was he 'saved'? Biblical references please.

Please what do u understand from this verse??

1 john 4:14..NIV...
14 And we have seen and
testify that the Father has sent the Son as
Savior of the world. ..

Jesus was sent ""AS"" saviour of the world....

Jesus was appointed for that Job like the way every other past saviours were appointed and chosen...

Remove the trinity veil from your eyes.....

1 Like

Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by debosky(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
frosbel:
Debosky, I will go easy on you today , but can you kindly tell me that you do not honestly believe that Jesus was literally slain before the foundation of the world

He was slain when he was revealed as a man, but this statement means the plan had been laid down before the foundation of the world , no.

You and ijawkid are showing a distinct lack of focus - don't start debating what is 'literal' and what isn't or any other distractions.

The question was whether Jesus is just 'a saviour' like Ehud and Moses? Can you answer that?
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by debosky(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
I won't keep repeating myself if a direct question cannot be answered:

debosky:

Now saving Israel from the Egyptians is the SAME as saving mankind for eternity?

This is the last time I will ask the question - can you show where the bible says Yahweh is Jesus' saviour? Responding to the rest of your posts is futile - just answer this one question please.
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
debosky:

You and ijawkid are showing a distinct lack of focus - don't start debating what is 'literal' and what isn't or any other distractions.

The question was whether Jesus is just 'a saviour' like Ehud and Moses? Can you answer that?

I guess your question was asked to Ijawkid, but hey let me answer.

Jesus is the ultimate saviour , the integral part of God's plan to save mankind.

To call God saviour and Jesus is not a contradiction but a fulfilment of a plan initiated by God and completed in his SON.

You seem to be a little confused about this logic which is why you need to a proper bible study.
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by ijawkid(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
debosky:

Its like asking if Jesus was a high priest like aaron.....forgetting they are all high priests that played d same role....because Yahweh was there God....both aaron and Jesus....

Your questions only show you lack bible knowledge......

Please read this verse....
Acts 5:31....
New International Version (©1984)
God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince
and Savior that he might give repentance and
forgiveness of sins to Israel.

Jesus was exalted,chosen,and bestowed with the responsibilty of saving Yahwehs people...

If u can't understand this then goodluck to you.....

1 Like

Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by aletheia(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
frosbel: I throw open a challenge to all Nairaland Trinitarians .

Can you show me anywhere in the Bible where Jesus Christ is referred to as ALMIGHTY ?

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. [Rev 1:8]

Rash and impulsive as ever. . .
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by debosky(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
frosbel:

I guess your question was asked to Ijawkid, but hey let me answer.

Jesus is the ultimate saviour , the integral part of God's plan to save mankind.

To call God saviour and Jesus is not a contradiction but a fulfilment of a plan initiated by God and completed in his SON.

You seem to be a little confused about this logic which is why you need to a proper bible study.

I am not struggling with any logic brother, neither am I confused. It is your brother ijawkid who is trying to invent a 'saviour of saviours' - a term foreign to the bible.

It is you who is trying to create a separation between The Father and Jesus in calling Jesus 'a god'.

Let me provide one more reference:
John 10:

30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by debosky(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
ijawkid:

Its like asking if Jesus was a high priest like aaron.....forgetting they are all high priests that played d same role....because Yahweh was there God....both aaron and Jesus....

Your questions only show you lack bible knowledge......

Please read this verse....
Acts 5:31....
God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince
and Savior that he might give repentance and
forgiveness of sins to Israel.

Jesus was exalted,chosen,and bestowed with the responsibilty of saving Yahwehs people...

If u can't understand this then goodluck to you.....

Brother - answer my question - where is Yahweh called the 'saviour of Jesus' in the scripture? That is all I ask.
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by debosky(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
aletheia:

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. [Rev 1:8]

But according to ijawkid/frosbel - there are two DIFFERENT Alpha and Omegas in Revelations 1. undecided
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by ijawkid(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
aletheia:

That verse is directed to Yahweh...

The trinity veil is all over your eyes....

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord
""God"", "who is, and who was, and who is to come,
the Almighty."

This was the same almighty giving Jesus revelations in verse 1 of revelation chapter 1...

And in verses 5 $ 6...
English Standard Version (©2001)
and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness,
the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of
kings on earth. To him who loves us and has
freed us from our sins by his blood
and made us a kingdom, priests to his GOD and
FATHER, to him be glory and dominion forever
and ever. Amen.

That God who gives Jesus revelations and that is the GOD and FATHER of Jesus is the almighty GOD mentioned @ revelations 1:8....

Remove the trinity veil and see it....

The almighty doesn't die and never experienced ressurection....

Jesus died and was ressurected....

1 Like

Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
aletheia:

I will repeat myself here just for the benefit of you.

It's easy to quote scripture out of context which seems to be one of your skills.

You left out the Lord GOD and made it appear as LORD only with that Catholic cultic KJV bible.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”[b]
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”
;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[c]
So shall it be! Amen.

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

1. To him who loved us .................
2. to serve his God and Father
3. I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God

1&2 refer to Jesus
3 refers to GOD

Even my 9 year old can decipher this simple verse of scripture.

I suggest you go read it again, this time with a grain of humility , it just might make the difference.

Let us look at what some other bible versions say , not that heavily biased KJV cultic Trinitarian bible you seem to be running around with.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

New Living Translation (©2007)
"I am the Alpha and the Omega--the beginning and the end," says the Lord God. "I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come--the Almighty One."

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

International Standard Version (©2008)
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," declares the Lord God, "the one who is, who was, and who is coming, the Almighty."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
I am The Alap and The Tau, says THE LORD JEHOVAH God, he who is and has been and is coming, The Almighty.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
"I am the A and the Z," says the Lord God, the one who is, the one who was, and the one who is coming, the Almighty.

American Standard Version
I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

You are so deeply deceived, may God open your eyes to the truth.

Leave that Pagan Trinity nonsense for the Catholics.

1 Like

Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by ijawkid(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
debosky:

But according to ijawkid/frosbel - there are two DIFFERENT Alpha and Omegas in Revelations 1. undecided

Saith the LORD GOD....why didn't u add GOD to the Lord??
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by ijawkid(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
frosbel:

I will repeat myself here just for the benefit of you.

It's easy to quote scripture out of context which seems to be one of your skills.

You left out the Lord GOD and made it appears as LORD only with that Catholic cultic KJV bible.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”[b]
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”
;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[c]
So shall it be! Amen.

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

1. To him who loved us .................
2. to serve his God and Father
3. I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God

1&2 refer to Jesus
3 refers to GOD

Even my 9 year old can decipher this simple verse of scripture.

I suggest you go read it again, this time with a grain of humility , it just might make the difference.

Let us look at what some other bible versions say , not that heavily biased KJV cultic Trinitarian bible you seem to be running around with.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

New Living Translation (©2007)
"I am the Alpha and the Omega--the beginning and the end," says the Lord God. "I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come--the Almighty One."

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

International Standard Version (©2008)
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," declares the Lord God, "the one who is, who was, and who is coming, the Almighty."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
I am The Alap and The Tau, says THE LORD JEHOVAH God, he who is and has been and is coming, The Almighty.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
"I am the A and the Z," says the Lord God, the one who is, the one who was, and the one who is coming, the Almighty.

American Standard Version
I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

You are so deeply deceived, may God open your eyes to the truth.

Leave that Pagan Trinity nonsense for the Catholics.

The aramaic translation even puts it well...

It uses JEHOVAH there in verse 8.....

Frosbel thanks for that research....

I have pleaded that debosky,and his crew leave the pagan triology for its owners.....

The bible is so clear....

They hold on to to the kjv and read spurious meanings into verses of the bible....
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
@Ijawkid & frosbel, thanks alot; I have learned alot going through your posts & the biblical references you quoted. If Jesus were Yahweh, who was he praying to then Thanks again brothers; a lot of Christians are confused about these things, atleast can share with others around me now.
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by PastorKun(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
It still beats my imagination how despite all the overwhelming evidence presented on this thread which effectively debunks the trinity myth, trinitarians are still trying their best to twist the bible and make it say what it doesn't say Of what use is belief in the trinity concept to the faith of you guys? The bible doesn't teach it so why add it? What exactly is the spirit behind people insisting on adding to scriptures?

2 Likes

Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by ijawkid(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
seriallink: @Ijawkid & frosbel, thanks alot; I have learned alot going through your posts & the biblical references you quoted. If Jesus were Yahweh, who was he praying to then Thanks again brothers; a lot of Christians are confused about these things, atleast can share with others around me now.

Ur welcome anytime....

Ur welcome.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Prayer That Repairs Your Body - Joseph Prince / Hymns Or Gospel Songs, Which Do You Prefer? / Can Nigeria Be Better Off, If Our Leaders Swears By Our Ancient Deities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.