Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (1004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2400033 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 1:47pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:
lol

This is the only sincere imo man here. Others like the useless poor old man called Abagworo will always want to live in denial

If anyone tells them that state gov is supposed to provide social infrastructures commensurately for all the urban and rural towns in Imo state, they reply that gov must provide infrastructures to only Owerri because Owerri is capital city. Bush men mentality!

Origin of this Imo one city - Owerri - is because Owerri people do not share cultural and dialect relationship with people in Orlu and Okigwe zones. Owerri shares culrure and dialect relationship with Ikwerre in Rivers state. So for Owerri people, it's grab, grab and run with every govt devt institution for Imo state for location in Owerri zone.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 2:51pm On Mar 05
Hahahaha

This guy is a pain in the a.ss with his blunt truth always lol
Most times I hardly read posts here but because i follow every post of the bitter envious old Abagworo I get to see most posts I wouldn’t have been able to see. Imo state is a failed state for real and Owerri is a typical village and uzodimma isn’t doing anything to develop imo state

longayink:

Everywhere in Anambra State is practically becoming modern cities
Every small town in Europe is like city because the small towns have all the social amenities in bigger cities.

You may wish to build Owerri two to three deck cities, but let flood carry away rest of Imo state.
Onye oshi, Barawo, Ole. The thief logic that you people have used to make Imo state become a state with only one modern city - Owerri is state capital naaa. Stupid logic.
Onye oshi. Don't reply me again. I don't want to reply to primitive dimwits.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 3:49pm On Mar 05
Let’s make some comparisons to reinforce already known truth while bitter frustrated envious old man like Abagworo continues to live in denial lol

1. Owerri flyover from top(too many shanties and slums in Owerri)

2. Awka flyovers (no slum no shanties)

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 3:55pm On Mar 05
1. Owerri flyover side views

2. Awka flyover side view

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 3:56pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:
We are all igbos. Let’s tell ourselves the bitter truth. Imo state is yet to have a befitting state capital. What imo has now as a capital is a total shame. Weatheral road is the only road in Owerri and that’s only road people show as Owerri, while 90% of the town is in a shambolic mess and unplannlessness. Looking at Owerri reminds of a Stone age. You now see the reason why most imo indigenes are running to Onitsha, Awka and Enugu to live and invest .

There is nothing like befitting capital. It is a fraud and cheat phrase that exists in the minds of only Owerri people. Don't be deceived here. There is no place in the constitution of Nigeria where it's written that a state capital must have more govt infrastructures than the other places in the same state.

Paris, Rome, Kaduna, are still under construction.
It's the criminal action in Imo state that makes other parts of Imo state wait until befitting capital is built in Owerri, before social amenities start to be located or built in other parts of Imo state.
Example: Owerri has all the federal government housing estates in Imo state. Next time, Owerri will still lobby for new federal government housing estates for Imo state be built in Owerri. This is criminal act that has gone on for years unnoticed, unchallenged because govs from Orlu zone are infested with the disease of Owerri to build befitting state capital.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 3:57pm On Mar 05
1. Awka flyover closer views

2. Owerri flyover closer views

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:
Hahahaha

This guy is a pain in the a.ss with his blunt truth always lol
Most times I hardly read posts here but because i follow every post of the bitter envious old Abagworo I get to see most posts I wouldn’t have been able to see. Imo state is a failed state for real and Owerri is a typical village and uzodimma isn’t doing anything to develop imo state

Old man Chino born in 1970s still behaving like a baby. Truth cannot be wished away by mere imagination so grow up and find something better doing with your time. Southeast best developed cities are

1 Enugu
2 Owerri
3 Aba
4 Onitsha
5 Abakaliki

None of these cities is befitting and what every sane Igboman or Nigerian wants is for them to be like their counterparts in Europe and Asia not this mediocre we are seeing today. I pray Otti succeeds in upgrading Aba to serve as example for everyone that it's possible but for now I'm watching.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 4:09pm On Mar 05
Another useless flyover, meanwhile where’s the Owerri flyover and Owerri culvert tunnel that imo state spent billions to commission. Imo state is in a shambolic mess with the largest debt in the entire southern Nigeria aside Lagos

Broveens42:
Breaking!
...the construction of world class flyover at Assumpta has started

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 4:12pm On Mar 05
Abagworo old peasant born in 1965, you are still behaving like a toddler. Miserable frustrated old man, you must find something by force to do with your time by the time I am done exposing imo state and it’s glorified village state capital Owerri.

You can deceive yourself all you want but these are southeast best cities in this order:

Onitsha
Enugu
Awka
Abakaliki
Aba
Owerri
Umuahia

If you noticed, most imo indigenes see Onitsha, Enugu and Awka as their abroad. That’s why you can find huge population of imo
Indigenes in those cities.

Stop living in denial and start facing reality

Abagworo:

Old man Chino born in 1970s still behaving like a baby. Truth cannot be wished away by mere imagination so grow up and find something better doing with your time. Southeast best developed cities are

1 Enugu
2 Owerri
3 Aba
4 Onitsha
5 Abakaliki

None of these cities is befitting and what every sane Igboman or Nigerian wants is for them to be like their counterparts in Europe and Asia not this mediocre we are seeing today. I pray Otti succeeds in upgrading Aba to serve as example for everyone that it's possible but for now I'm watching.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 4:23pm On Mar 05
Abagworo:

1 Enugu
2 Owerri
3 Aba
4 Onitsha
5 Abakaliki

No place without public water supply system should be seen as a modern city.
I think Enugu and Onitsha have public water supply system.
Abakaliki has because Dave Umahi built one.

All the too many ghettos of concrete houses now springing up in the rural communities around Owerri - ghettos without a single social amenity in Naze, Egbu, Ofurola, Ejemeekwuru, Ezi Obodo, Avu, Obinze, Uratta, Irete, etc. As you join them to Old and New Owerri which has govt social infrastructures, you take aerial shots of Owerri and come online with Owerri mega city. Fake. It will take another 100 years before IMSG completes provision of social amenities to these concrete ghettos surrounding Old and New Owerri. For IMSG to provide social amenities in those concrete ghettos, there shall be nothing left to provide social amenities in other towns of Imo state outside Owerri zone. That's why it's only a stupeed gov who provides social amenities in only state capital hoping to build a befitting state capital before attention is given to other urban towns and rural areas in the state. As he provides for only state capital, he draws more and more population to the state capital. It continues unending.
Imo state has been buried in its state capital.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 4:27pm On Mar 05
The old miserable old man of 53 called Abagworo spent so much energy to saturate everywhere with Owerri ICC . Biko where’s it now ?

Pictures 1,2,3 Awka ICC

Picture 4 Owerri

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 4:33pm On Mar 05
There’s no place in Owerri and entire imo state where you can see covered drainages and walkways. That’s the glorified village Owerri the grumpy old man like Abagworo is comparing to Awka . That’s why you get to see millions of imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra. Imo is a failed state

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 4:41pm On Mar 05
Imo state already enmeshed in a huge debt, so there is little or nothing Uzodimma can achieve because banks are no longer lending to imo state. Look at imo state debt as at September 2023 but there’s absolutely nothing to show for it in the state. The infrastructures are dilapidated, workers are owed, poverty and unemployment is high.

longayink:

No place without public water supply system should be seen as a modern city.
I think Enugu and Onitsha have public water supply system.
Abakaliki has because Dave Umahi built one.

All the too many ghettos of concrete houses now springing up in the rural communities around Owerri - ghettos without a single social amenity in Naze, Egbu, Ofurola, Ejemeekwuru, Ezi Obodo, Avu, Obinze, Uratta, Irete, etc. As you join them to Old and New Owerri with govt social infrastructures, you take aerial shots of Owerri and come online with Owerri mega city. Fake. It will take another 100 years before IMSG completes provision of social amenities to these concrete ghettos surrounding Old and New Owerri. To do that, there shall be nothing left to provide social amenities in other towns of Imo state outside Owerri zone. That's why it's only a stupeed gov who provides social amenities in only state capital hoping to build a befitting state capital before attention is given to other urban towns and rural areas in the state. As he provides for only state capital, he draws more and more population to the state capital. It continues unending.
Imo state has been buried in its state capital.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 4:54pm On Mar 05
What’s even more annoying is that okada is still in Owerri. These pictures were taken at world bank , PH road by new Owerri. This is a state capital that has borrowed over 200 billion with nothing to show for it but old foools like Abagworo has guts to talk in public

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 4:58pm On Mar 05
Awka 2.0 . modern houses, well paved roads, covered drainages, walkways, etc, there’s no where like this in Owerri and entire imo state

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05
Owerri city

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 5:06pm On Mar 05
Let’s see infrastructures in Owerri lol

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 5:08pm On Mar 05
Weatheral road is the only road in Owerri. And that’s the only road they show all the time when they ask them to show us Owerri. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 5:10pm On Mar 05
This is Onitsha. Millions of imo state indigenes are living in this city because Owerri is a glorified village

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 5:17pm On Mar 05
You can never find inner streets in Owerri that’s properly paved with walkways. This is Awka. Imo state is a failed state

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 5:22pm On Mar 05
When I say that Owerri is an unplanned ghetto, this picture proves it. Look at the old and new Owerri. The way they hypes this slum you will think Owerri is not the same Owerri in imo state. Look at the poor planning, disjointed, disorganized tattered muddy streets.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05
longayink:

Bolded. The evil suggestion by Owerrians to then gov Okorocha: "let IMSG first build us a Dubai-like capital city in Owerri, future governors will take care of Okigwe and Orlu." That is the suggestion you rephrased in the bolded above. Thunder will fire all of you with this mentality.
If Roman emperors had waited until they built Rome to the highest, but abandoned London, Paris, Damascus etc, people of England, France, Syria, etc of the Roman empire would have revolted against Rome.

Owerri lands are more fertile and used to be the agricultural basin of Imo state. You now sell the lands of Owerri for people of Orlu and Okigwe zones to come to settle in Owerri.
So far, Owerri has been enjoying Orlu zone governors who have no idea of how to build a state.

So after reading my messages, you are still all about government government.
Where in my submission did I urge government to develop Owerri first?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 5:30pm On Mar 05
Look at the flyover that Okorocha spent billions to build but it is not being used because it’s substandard . Now uzodimma is about to start building another flyover. Imo state is in shambles

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:
Awka 2.0 . modern houses, well paved roads, covered drainages, walkways, etc, there’s no where like this in Owerri and entire imo state

Bush man grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:
Let’s see infrastructures in Owerri lol

Let's have a friendly debate in your own thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 5:39pm On Mar 05
Broveens42:

I am a bush man D

Hahahaha

No wonder Owerri is like a bush rustic village

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:
Weatheral road is the only road in Owerri. And that’s the only road they show all the time when they ask them to show us Owerri. Hahahaha

Are you sure you are easterner ?
I can't believe you said this grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 5:41pm On Mar 05
You don’t believe it because I am the only one that fits you people lol

Broveens42:

Are you sure you are easterner ?
I can't believe you said thisD

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05
This audit guy might be an imposter
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:
You don’t believe it because I am the only one that fits you people lol

Ya, because no easterner would say Owerri has only wetheral road no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 5:43pm On Mar 05
Imo state motorpark airport. Imo state is heavily indebted there’s no befitting infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 5:44pm On Mar 05
Look at the aerial view of Owerri. Did you see any other major road here ? Keep deceiving yourself

Broveens42:

Ya, because no easterner would say Owerri has only wetheral road no matter what.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.