Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2417773 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05
Nothing to see here! APC, Nigeria's most useless party, has taken Imo State back by 20 years!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 5:47pm On Mar 05
Anambra international airport road. Imo state motorpark airport road built with huge budget is just like a pathway divided into two and has no walkways

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 5:49pm On Mar 05
SoNature:
Nothing to see here! APC, Nigeria's most useless party, has taken Imo State back by 20 years!

The 55yrs old useless Abagworo will deal with you for restating the truth

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05
Wetheral road Owerri city

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05
More Wetheral road

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 6:25pm On Mar 05
Abagworo:
More Wetheral road
I just like the coordination

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 6:38pm On Mar 05
Omg lol
Too much editing and coloring . Show us Owerri and you are showing us coloured and edited pictures and this is the only road in Owerri.

The second picture is no longer existing . That picture is like Owerri ICC that has collapsed.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 6:40pm On Mar 05
Hahahaha

Since it is only Weatheral road that’s in Owerri, now let’s see Owerri flyover

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:
Omg lol
Too much editing and coloring . Show us Owerri and you are showing us coloured and edited pictures and this is the only road in Owerri.

The second picture is no longer existing . That picture is like Owerri ICC that has collapsed.

Hahahaha

It's still existing. Ihedioha in his brief stay removed the circular streetlights and uprooted the drainage covering but the road is still there and can easily be restored.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 6:42pm On Mar 05
Let’s see any neighborhood in Owerri that has this kind of modern homes , well paved roads, covered drainages and walkways. Awka looks like America compare to Owerri

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 6:44pm On Mar 05
This is same road that’s no up to 2km and look at it like what carpenter constructed hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 6:45pm On Mar 05
All Owerri has is just one or two roads and it is clear from this picture

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 6:47pm On Mar 05
Hahahaha

Now you agreed it’s no longer there. Why not show us the current looks of the road. Now you believe me when I say that Owerri is a glorified village . It means you posted fake pictures . Shameless foool

Abagworo:

It's still existing. Ihedioha in his brief stay removed the circular streetlights and uprooted the drainage covering but the road is still there and can easily be restored.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:
This is same road that’s no up to 2km and look at it like what carpenter constructed hahaha

Just say you are admiring beauty on earth as an imposter.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:
Let’s see any neighborhood in Owerri that has this kind of modern homes , well paved roads, covered drainages and walkways. Awka looks like America compare to Owerri

Stop posting this as anything.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 6:50pm On Mar 05
You should be ashamed, are you proud of this village? Just be sincere

Broveens42:

Just say you are admiring beauty on earth as an imposter.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:
You should be ashamed, are you proud this village? Just be sincere

Hahaha.
You love imo thread, you love Owerri city and that's why your whole existence is tied to this thread

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 6:52pm On Mar 05
You are uncomfortable with it because it looks like America compare to Owerri

Haha

Abagworo:

Stop posting this as anything.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 6:53pm On Mar 05
Hahahaha

I am here to show you guys that you don’t have anything. I don’t come unless it is necessary to teach some lesson.

Broveens42:

You love imo thread, you love Owerri city and that's why your whole existence is tied to this thread

This is world bank are you proud of this ?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 6:57pm On Mar 05
Ndi imo you people have been duped for almost 24yrs . This is a long stretch of road in Awka with covered drainages and walkways. It can never be found anywhere in Owerri or imo state

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 6:59pm On Mar 05
Once they post Weatheral road Owerri don finish be that hahaha

They are scared to post Owerri flyover

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 7:05pm On Mar 05
This is Onitsha the abroad of ndi Imo state. Millions of imo state indigenes live in this great city. It’s a shame that imo state hasn’t built a place where imo indigenes would be proud to live in imo state

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 7:21pm On Mar 05
Owerri is a glorified village compare to Awka. I will open several threads to show the world and not the propaganda that goes on here . Una go humble by force

https://www.nairaland.com/8021272/owerri-flyover-vs-awka-flyover#down

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwadikeokey11: 10:03pm On Mar 05
Abagworo:

Old man Chino born in 1970s still behaving like a baby. Truth cannot be wished away by mere imagination so grow up and find something better doing with your time. Southeast best developed cities are

1 Enugu
2 Owerri
3 Aba
4 Onitsha
5 Abakaliki

None of these cities is befitting and what every sane Igboman or Nigerian wants is for them to be like their counterparts in Europe and Asia not this mediocre we are seeing today. I pray Otti succeeds in upgrading Aba to serve as example for everyone that it's possible but for now I'm watching.
I think the best way to solve this is to ask Google, that way the truth will be revealed ones and for all since is neither a person from Imo or Anambra that put it out there. At least hear from 3 or 4 opinions of different search engines that will settle it. Just Google the best cities in Nigeria or eastern states and see where Akwa or any city in Anambra falls into. It has always been Enugu first and Owerri seconds. It's inconceivable to compare Akwa or any city in Anambra to Owerri. I'm yet to see any estate in the whole of Anambra state that comes close to Civic center estate in Owerri let Alone Achike Udenwa estate which is the most expensive and best estate in the entire south east states. If there's any estate that beats civic center estate in the entire Anambra state and beyond that fellow should give me a link to that. To me whatever good happening in any state in Igbo land is to our joy and glory but the way that thing has been talking to the enter people of Imo state with so much hate and disdain I pray he doesn't be in a situation where only a person from Imo could be the only saviour because he can never get that help. Yes God Almighty will make it so.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 10:27pm On Mar 05
See this Mumu man. Owerri is a slum and a glorified village there’s no place in imo state would you find one road that has covered drainages and walkways.

AWKA millennium city is like America compare to Imo state. Onitsha is like Europe compare to Owerri. Have you wondered why most imo indigenes live in Anambra cities ? Or you think they don’t know that Owerri is a useless worthless village?

Ordinary Udoka or Ngozika estates beats everything in Owerri and imo state at large, not to talk of mentioning Awka millennium city.

It is even an insult to compare backward imo state to a progressive Anambra. Anambra has better airport than imo, Anambra has better and vibrant economically viable cities than imo , Anambra has better infrastructures than imo, Anambra has better schools and hospitals than imo state. I can go on and on.

Anambra is the America and abroad of ndi imo state no wonder most imo indigenes live in Anambra .

nwadikeokey11:
I think the best way to solve this is to ask Google, that way the truth will be revealed ones and for all since is neither a person from Imo or Anambra that put it out there. At least hear from 3 or 4 opinions of different search engines that will settle it. Just Google the best cities in Nigeria or eastern states and see where Akwa or any city in Anambra falls into. It has always been Enugu first and Owerri seconds. It's inconceivable to compare Akwa or any city in Anambra to Owerri. I'm yet to see any estate in the whole of Anambra state that comes close to Civic center estate in Owerri let Alone Achike Udenwa estate which is the most expensive and best estate in the entire south east states. If there's any estate that beats civic center estate in the entire Anambra state and beyond that fellow should give me a link to that. To me whatever good happening in any state in Igbo land is to our joy and glory but the way that thing has been talking to the enter people of Imo state with so much hate and disdain I pray he doesn't be in a situation where only a person from Imo could be the only saviour because he can never get that help. Yes God Almighty will make it so.

Look at Owerri , be sincere, are you proud of this village ?!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 10:29pm On Mar 05
Fact

InternalAuditor:
Abagworo old peasant born in 1965, you are still behaving like a toddler. Miserable frustrated old man, you must find something by force to do with your time by the time I am done exposing imo state and it’s glorified village state capital Owerri.

You can deceive yourself all you want but these are southeast best cities in this order:

Onitsha
Enugu
Awka
Abakaliki
Aba
Owerri
Umuahia

If you noticed, most imo indigenes see Onitsha, Enugu and Awka as their abroad. That’s why you can find huge population of imo
Indigenes in those cities.

Stop living in denial and start facing reality

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwadikeokey11: 10:46pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:
See this Mumu man. Owerri is a slum and a glorified village there’s no place in imo state would you find one road that has covered drainages and walkways.

AWKA millennium city is like America compare to Imo state. Onitsha is like Europe compare to Owerri. Have you wondered why most imo indigenes live in Anambra cities ? Or you think they don’t know that Owerri is a useless worthless village?

Ordinary Udoka or Ngozika estates beats everything in Owerri and imo state at large, not to talk of mentioning Awka millennium city.

It is even an insult to compare backward imo state to a progressive Anambra. Anambra has better airport than imo, Anambra has better and vibrant economically viable cities than imo , Anambra has better infrastructures than imo, Anambra has better schools and hospitals than imo state. I can go on and on.

Anambra is the America and abroad of ndi imo state no wonder most imo indigenes live in Anambra .U are a cursed ape, u in particular is a finished, wasted dead dirty pig maggot. I need not yank all Anambra people together cos they are my people, but u in particular I curse u. U will never do anything good on this Earth with the hand u typed that mini. U will learn in a hard way for as long as there's no hiding place in the realm of the spirit. That Wich makes u happy will be tye thing that will bring ur destruction. Wait and see from now on. I will make you my target for there's no protection against target. U are finished you lost soul. Share a link to any estate in yuur Anambra that comes close to Civic center estate Owerri, the second best estate in Owerri. If u can't do that then I curse u this day and every thing u stands for. I go spiritual and ket me see his u will end this month.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwadikeokey11: 10:48pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:

Anambra is the America and abroad of ndi imo state no wonder most imo indigenes live in Anambra .U are a cursed ape, u in particular is a finished, wasted dead dirty pig maggot. I need not yank all Anambra people together cos they are my people, but u in particular I curse u. U will never do anything good on this Earth with the hand u typed that mini. U will learn in a hard way for as long as there's no hiding place in the realm of the spirit. That Wich makes u happy will be tye thing that will bring ur destruction. Wait and see from now on. I will make you my target for there's no protection against target. U are finished you lost soul. Share a link to any estate in yuur Anambra that comes close to Civic center estate Owerri, the second best estate in Owerri. If u can't do that then I curse u this day and every thing u stands for. I go spiritual and ket me see how u will end this month.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 11:10pm On Mar 05
This was your response because i told you the bitter truth you cursed imo indigenes refused to accept.

Now lemme push back your tantrums and lay a heavy curse on you and your generation.

You wasted piece of shit, I curse you today that you shall be useless in life. I curse you today that anything you touch shall turn to dust. I cursed you today that you shall be useless all your life.

I curse your generation today that all your generation shall be useless and anything they touch shall turn to dust. I curse your siblings today that they shall all be useless. I curse your siblings today that everything they touch shall be turned into dust.

I curse your entire family with poverty, backwardness, failures, etc. I curse you and your entire family that you shall not know happiness.

Just wait and see from now going forward you shall be getting the feedbacks from your people.

Owerri is a slum and a glorified village, gbuo onwe gi if you cannot take it in peace . My own here is that I must be stating it the way it is. I don’t care how miserable you feel about it.

Udenwa estate is a shithole compare to the least estate in Awka not to talk of the Awka’s millennium city.

I am a spiritualist, I have pinned you in the spirit world. Show us the Udenwa estate let’s compare it to the least estate in Awka . Bring it on

nwadikeokey11:
U are a cursed ape, u in particular is a finished, wasted dead dirty pig maggot. I need not yank all Anambra people together cos they are my people, but u in particular I curse u. U will never do anything good on this Earth with the hand u typed that mini. U will learn in a hard way for as long as there's no hiding place in the realm of the spirit. That Wich makes u happy will be tye thing that will bring ur destruction. Wait and see from now on. I will make you my target for there's no protection against target. U are finished you lost soul. Share a link to any estate in yuur Anambra that comes close to Civic center estate Owerri, the second best estate in Owerri. If u can't do that then I curse u this day and every thing u stands for. I go spiritual and ke

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:33pm On Mar 05
Okigwe town

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 11:36pm On Mar 05
Ekwulobia is getting a flyover but Owerri is yet to have one functioning flyover. Ndi imo state ndo nu

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 11:40pm On Mar 05
Imo state is a failed state. Awka is the abroad of ndi imo state. Almost over 50% of imo state population live in Anambra. This is a prove of how backward useless and worthless imo state is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.