Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2489422 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
[s][s]
SpaceTour:

I totally agree with you. Here is the only high profile estate in Owerri- worldbank estate. Owerri is gutter..but that is the truth
One person bears, Chino ,SpaceTour,Obiobi8,asha80 why not go and focus on your useless and worthless Anambra state . By now you would have known how i groove .Do not shed crocodile tears because you will not get your way if you cried crocodile tears when i start.A minute Are you upset because your useless and worthless Anambra state is lagging behind “ clearly, you are the dumbest being that I have ever met on NAIRALAND.”?"You know what your purpose going to be? To have sex and have children, because you ain't gonna never be smart." STANDING BY!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chiin011: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
RRoyaId:
Stop calling chino on this thread this I.diot. Do you like my sister Adaeze? cheesy

You are not the only chino here,just be careful.Enough is enough.Your sister is ugly
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2016
chiin011:
[s][/s]

You are not the only chino here,just be careful.Enough is enough.Your sister is ugly

Nnaa,that girl is not ugly ooo...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
ROYALD:
[s][/s]

One person bears, Chino ,SpaceTour,Obiobi8,asha80 why not go and focus on your useless and worthless Anambra state for once. By now you would have known know how i groove .Do not shed crocodile tears because you will not get your way if you cried crocodile tears when i start.A minute Are you upset because your useless and worthless Anambra state is lagging behind “ clearly, you are the dumbest being that I have ever met on NAIRALAND.”?"You know what your purpose going to be? To have sex and have children, because you ain't gonna never be smart." STANDING BY!

You what
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
ROYALD:
[s][/s]

One person bears, Chino ,SpaceTour,Obiobi8,asha80 why not go and focus on your useless and worthless Anambra state for once. By now you would have known know how i groove .Do not shed crocodile tears because you will not get your way if you cried crocodile tears when i start.A minute Are you upset because your useless and worthless Anambra state is lagging behind “ clearly, you are the dumbest being that I have ever met on NAIRALAND.”?"You know what your purpose going to be? To have sex and have children, because you ain't gonna never be smart." STANDING BY!

You what
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Schematics: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
There was commotion and confusion at Amaraku community in Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State, after two prostitutes engaged in a bloody fight in public following a disagreement. According to reports, the two commercial sex workers were at a bar near Orie Amaraku market where they drank to stupor and got high.

On their way home, they reportedly stopped over at another joint to buy some cigarettes, and was at the joint before they started quarrelling due to reasons best known to them. The altercation turned into a fight when they started exchanging blows.

It got even dangerous along the line as one of the prostitutes, apparently intoxicated, drew the first blood by breaking a bottle of beer and used it on her challenger. And in reply the other lady broke another bottle, held her colleague on the ground and stabbed her once in the face.

The two were later rushed to a hospital in Amaigbo; and according to the motorcyclist who took them to the hospital and returned an hour later, the less injured harlot later overpowered the security man at the hospital gate and ran away, while her colleague received medical attention. It was also confirmed that Imo state girls are mostly prostitutes due to non availability of jobs in the state except for cheap hotels which harbors mainly prostitutes.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/confusion-as-two-prostitutes-engage-in.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3229573/two-prostitutes-fight-publicly-imo

copy abagworo

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2016
The dualization of the road runs from cherubim junction\round about through maris road to aladinma in owerri makes absolutely no sense to me
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2016
ROYALD:
[s][/s]

Ignore the fool called Chino. You are giving him undue attention inugo.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2016
asha80:
The dualization of the road runs from cherubim junction\round about through maris road to aladinma in owerri makes absolutely no sense to me

It will make more sense when "Keke" is eventually banned. I want to believe that the total road expansions is to create room for advanced transportation system in the State with Owerri as the focal point. Let's keep our lios sealed and watch events keenly.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amaco12(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2016
SpaceTour:
Worthless poverty infested old man, what I am posting is reality. At your old age you are still living with your poor old mother. Age your old age you are still wandering all over PH with your ikwerre cousins. At your old age you cannot point at anything to your name. What a hopeless and scattered life you are living. Your poor old mother will be crying all day and night for you for being useless to your world.

I post real life pictures from Imo state and Owerri particular. This is some of them..prove us wrong cheesy

look at this Animal posting same rubbish pic since 2014 pls go and get a life

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2016
I watched this video and heard them threatening my hometown Oguta for benefitting from them and I ask what have they contributed to our development? I have encountered many Ohaji/Egbema people who have lamented how Oguta people have been dominating them and taking all the money meant for everyone, sending their children to school abroad and all sorts of falsehood born out of mental manipulation. We were once in one LGA which they claimed we dominated but its been more than 25 years we've existed separately but that brain disorder has not yet left them. To succeed you have to look beyond stipends from Shell, Addax etc. and develop yourselves. All the duplexes, well laid out streets, gardens and joints are products of self help. Oguta is as neglected by all Governments as Ohaji/Egbema but our fathers laid better foundation which we have strived to maintain. Do we have NEPA light? Should these people try their nonsense they will understand that opolo eye no be open eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIV29Mk3Sfc
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Schematics: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Your father is an animal. Fool stop quoting me on this useless thread, as for the pics it has remained the same till today. Do you also want to see Owerri-Mbaise road? cool

amaco12:
look at this Animal posting same rubbish pic since 2014 pls go and get a life
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amaco12(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Schematics:
Your father is an animal. Fool stop quoting me on this useless thread, as for the pics it has remained the same till today. Do you also want to see Owerri-Mbaise road? cool

[s][/s]
mumu go to nekede road snap it and post again.Mbaise Owerri state or federal road?? continue jumping around Imo state looking for where to get fake pics while your state is bad.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amaco12(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Schematics:

[s][/s]
every time Imo state this IMO state that what is Ur problem for crying out loud,u people should our state alone pls.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Schematics: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
You be confirmed b.astard. why are you posting Owerri bad roads all over here? Lol

See more of Owerri.

I will feed you with pictures on this thread since you called for it.

amaco12:
mumu go to nekede road snap it and post again.Mbaise Owerri state or federal road?? continue jumping around Imo state looking for where to get fake pics while your state is bad.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Schematics: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is how horrible and backward the dirty village called Owerri and imo state at large has become.

Below is Owerri-Mbaise road in Owerri

amaco12:
every time Imo state this IMO state that what is Ur problem for crying out loud,u people should our state alone pls.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amaco12(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Schematics:
You be confirmed b.astard. why are you posting Owerri bad roads all over here? Lol

See more of Owerri.

I will feed you with pictures on this thread since you called for it.

[s][/s]
all the pictures I posted here has location u can go and verify,so kindly tell us names of the street or the location.thanks.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Schematics: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Animal view this thread, it was posted this morning by your brother from Owerri. I don't deal on random internet pictures but current and real pictures. I post current and verifiable pictures. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/3231523/horrible-state-owerri-mbaise-road

amaco12:
all the pictures I posted here has location u can go and verify,so kindly tell us names of the street or the location.thanks.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Abagworo:

It will make more sense when "Keke" is eventually banned. I want to believe that the total road expansions is to create room for advanced transportation system in the State with Owerri as the focal point. Let's keep our lios sealed and watch events keenly.
if you know how the aladinma end of that road is you would understand my skepticism..the aldinma ends consists of buildings that were buillt when aladinma estate was built(by government) and fences are actually near the houses..so in order to widen the rd fir dualization parts of those houses have to go.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2016
IPOB/MASSOB miscreants causing problem in the SE cities of Enugu, Onitsha and Asaba are mostly jobless Imo state people. See one of them that was killed recently.

Biafra Supporter Who Was Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha Buried (Photos) A young man identified as Ifeanyichukwu Azubuike who was shot dead during a pro-Biafra protest in Onitsha, Anambra state last month -was laid to rest today amid tears in his hometown in Umudim Okohia Umuna LGA, Imo state. Here are some photos from funeral event. - See more at: http://9jaflaver.com/biafra-supporter-who-was-shot-dead-during-protest-in-onitsha-buried-photos/#sthash.4mnqPIyw.dpuf

abagworo

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Imo state is CURSED. Okorocha said that Imo state woman beheaded in Kano is a sacrifice for the unity of Nigeria. Abagworo, abagoro, Eziokwubundunuwa and his numerous monikas where are you?

Kano mob: Okorocha says incident a sacrifice for Nigeria s unity

Pastor Mike Agbahiwe, an indigene of Orodo in Mbaitoli Local Government of Imo State whose wife was reportedly beheaded in Kano by Muslim fanatics, finally returned to his home state at the weekend and met with Governor Rochas Okorocha at Government House, Owerri. Agbahiwe, who was accompanied by relatives, explained that contrary to the widely-read

http://nigeria.shafaqna.com/EN/NG/2764099

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
ROYALD, my lovely Chidimma is saying hiii..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
asha80:
if you know how the aladinma end of that road is you would understand my skepticism..the aldinma ends consists of buildings that were buillt when aladinma estate was built(by government) and fences are actually near the houses..so in order to widen the rd fir dualization parts of those houses have to go.

I've not been there recently to understand what's happening but I've seen Mbari and MCC which required little or no demolitions. What is about to happen in Owerri now is a serious economic boom coming at a time the economy is generally low. Government is about to pump huge money into total reconstruction of the entire city and with it comes hundreds of thousands of direct and indirect jobs.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Apart from prostitution and brothels tell me of any other economic activity going on in Owerri or entire Imo state? Or is it prostitution business abi na commercial se.x hawking that is going to cause the economic boom? Cursed people..be sincere to yourself for once A-BAG-OF-GWORO cheesy

Abagworo:

I've not been there recently to understand what's happening but I've seen Mbari and MCC which required little or no demolitions. What is about to happen in Owerri now is a serious economic boom coming at a time the economy is generally low. Government is about to pump huge money into total reconstruction of the entire city and with it comes hundreds of thousands of direct and indirect jobs.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Most roads in Owerri, Orlu and entire Imo state are terribly bad and represent the worst roads in the entire SE as shown below. We cannot continue lie to the people all the time.. cool

Abagworo:
Most roads in Imo state are presently in deplorable condition with flood and accidents taking lives while people like abagworo and Okorocha play politics with it. Ask residents of Owerri what they've been going through or Orlu. You cannot cover the tummy if a pregnant woman forever.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Abagworo has a way of shielding the truth from the public glare. Now this is the Owerri-Mbaise road, it is in a horrible condition. We must be here to say the truth all the time.. cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Call07034780891:
Abagworo has a way of shielding the truth from the public glare. Now this is the Owerri-Mbaise road, it is in a horrible condition. We must be here to say the truth all the time.. cool

You are right that Owerri-Umuahia road has a very bad spot at Emekuku but it vindicates my stand against Jonathan and when done will solidify my stand for Buhari. Now isn't your conscience pricking you for lying that 2nd Niger bridge and Onitsha-Enugu expressway were completed by Jonathan. Shame on you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Your 2nd name is LIE.

Below is the Owerri-Mbaise road in Owerri. It is even a state road. You cannot deceive everybody all the time. You better go and hold that fat ugly unlettered fail clown called Okorocha responsible for the mess all over Imo state.

Na me and you on Nairaland.. cool

Abagworo:

You are right that Owerri-Umuahia road has a very bad spot at Emekuku but it vindicates my stand against Jonathan and when done will solidify my stand for Buhari.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Call07034780891:
Apart from prostitution and brothels tell me of any other economic activity going on in Owerri or entire Imo state? Or is it prostitution business abi na commercial se.x hawking that is going to cause the economic boom? Cursed people..be sincere to yourself for once A-BAG-OF-GWORO cheesy

Owerri city is being completely rebuilt and you are asking where the economic boom will come from. Imagine if Obiano demolished illegal structures and expands all the roads in Onitsha. The rruth is that presently Imo State is the biggest construction site in Nigeria both with invasion of private estate developers like myself and the ongoing expansion of all the major roads in the city.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
There will be nothing like economic boom in a state where it's main stay is commercial se.x hawking and brothels. The truth is that Imo state as a whole do not have roads. You cannot compare Anambra and Imo state when it comes to roads, Obiano has maintained the tempo in road construction started from the time of Ngige, so the two states are not mates when it comes to that. There is almost non-existent of roads in Imo state as every part of the state lacks access to each other. I can't imagine this type of road still exist how much more in a state that collected huge bailout and heavy loan burden. If you must hear the truth, Imo state is on standstill, that is the TRUTH on ground. I will not even respond to your last sentence because I know you are a well known poverty infested wanderer that still live with his poor old mother in one tiny room in PH.

Abagworo:

Owerri city is being completely rebuilt and you are asking where the economic boom will come from. Imagine if Obiano demolished illegal structures and expands all the roads in Onitsha. The rruth is that presently Imo State is the biggest construction site in Nigeria both with invasion of private estate developers like myself and the ongoing expansion of all the major roads in the city.

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62