Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2416568 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Great city on the Niger where Imolites are escaping to for economic survival.................. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
There is an estimated 2 million Imolites(Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe, Mbaise) in Onitsha alone. Onitsha is the township known to so many Imolites as they see the place as their greener pasture. FACT

Have you seen any Anambran living anywhere near Imo state or Owerri? Because we consider Owerri and Imo state at large as useless, worthless and inhabitable......................FACT

Onitsha makes Owerri look like a rural area................. cheesy

The truth is bitter cheesy

Abagworo:

You are funny Chino. I can dare say that if indeed there is any Owerri or Ngwa man in Onitsha they cannot exceed 500. However I have never heard of Abiriba, Owerri or Ngwa people living in Onitsha. Orlu and Mbaise people might be the ones in Onitsha as they mostly deal on drugs and engage in works like typical Igbos. Owerri is too disgusting for an Onitsha man whose homeland is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha82: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Abagworo what is going on here? Truly Imo state is CURSED! cool

Abagworo must be crying his heart out by now, please come back to me.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Imo state is so cursed that the first time they saw this sort of infrastructure was when they all ran out of Imo state and trooped to Onitsha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Okorocha officially declares Imo state worthless and broke...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Imo state is so cursed that the first time they saw this sort of infrastructure was when they all ran out of Imo state and trooped to Onitsha cheesy

Na only for your mouth I dey here of people living in Onitsha. No sane human can look for where to settle and backward Onitsha comes to mind. I know everywhere in Onitsha and its full of dirt.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Abagworo:

Na only for your mouth I dey here of people living in Owerri. No sane human can look for where to settle and backward Owerri comes to mind. I know everywhere in Owerri and its full of dirt.

I know you are actually crying over there..but I will keep hitting you with the bitter truth.

Owerri is nothing but a slum filled with bad roads, shanties and filth. I know the backward town of Owerri very well so I can't lie.

Have you ever heard any other Igbo state indigene living in Owerri or Imo state? NO. It is because Imo state is cursed, bad roads, filth, prostitutes, etc.

Imolites troops to other Igbo states in millions seeking for what their state could not offer. Illiterate Imolites are mainly car mechanics here in Onitsha while some of educated ones are working at industries here while others are at the market.

Over 2million Imolites are resident in Onitsha but there is no Anambran resident in the entire Imo state, what does that tell you?

Onitsha the great city on the Niger where Imolites are trooping for greener pasture. cheesy

The Truth is bitter..lol

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amaco12(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
The worst roads in the SE are all in Imo state. Prove me wrong abagworo. These are my evidence.. cheesy
hahahahaha please stop misbehaving,Your still showing us 2013/2014 pic

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
You are a filthy clown. All the pictures I posted are as recent as few weeks ago. Imo state is cursed and has the worst roads in the entire SE. This is the same reason other Igbos don't go to Imo state for any reason whatsoever. I am coming with more recent pix.. cool

[s]
amaco12:
hahahahaha please stop misbehaving,Your still showing us 2013/2014 pic
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amaco12(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
You are a filthy clown. All the pictures I posted are as recent as few weeks ago. Imo state is cursed and has the worst roads in the entire SE. I am coming with more recent pix.. cool

[s][/s]
shame on u the dates are there,u see how stupid u are
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
amaco12:
shame on u the dates are there,u see how stupid u are
[/s]

This is Uzoagba town near Owerri completely cut off. Useless state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kherington: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Doug07034780891:
[s][/s]

This is Uzoagba town near Owerri completely cut off. Useless state.
chinonso dike you don begin de attack this innocent people
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Doug07034780891(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2016
Douglas Nwachukwu, you have not seen anything yet. Just brace up.... cool

kherington:

chinonso dike you don begin de attack this innocent people
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha82: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Imo state is truly CURSED cheesy

Abagworo come and verify this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha82: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Owerri is cursed with bad roads and filth. Where is abagworo sef... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Imo state is cursed. Owerri abagworo is hiding from the world... cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Abagworo where are you? The truth must be told even though it hurts cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Owerri is so disgusting. cheesy

Abagworo?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2016
This is Orlu, Imo state, the 2nd most populated town in the state.

It has been five years of devastation by Rochas Okorocha government and his agents..

Ogboko, Rochas Okorocha's village and Owerri are all that count for him.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1768583710023928&set=pcb.1768584433357189&type=3&theater

ARE WE CURSED OR ARE WE THE CUASE: It rained cat and dog today and my beloved town Orlu was turned into rumbbles and shambles. The drainages that was supposed to have served as passage for flood had already been destroyed by Rochas+Uche Mbanaso+Garry Construction co and this caused serious blockage. It was really a bitter experience and an eye saw as all the town was over flooded filled with stone... See more
— at Orlu Town.
Peter Ogbuatu, Chijioke Ezike, Oz Akuaka and 5 others like this.
Comments
View 11 more comments
Collins Ikenna
Collins Ikenna Owu anyi mere onwe anyi for allowing Rochas to come back the second time instead of Rochas to be accountable to ndi IMO the Reverse is now the case so who can now challenge him
1 · 28 July at 12:00
Oz Akuaka
Oz Akuaka @ Chidubem Nugget Akala, some people thinks they knew when the dont actully know anything. If somebody like you finds it difficult to read and understand a simple article to know where it is chanelled to, then I wonder how you manage to pass common primary school social studies not to talk about principles of Government.
28 July at 14:34
Oz Akuaka
Oz Akuaka @ Judith my sister, Owelle is fast becoming a big mistake to Ndi Imo. You know he acts before he thinks
28 July at 14:38 · Edited
Oz Akuaka
Oz Akuaka @ Prince Arthur, Ezigbo Nsogbu di my bros.
28 July at 14:37
Oz Akuaka
Oz Akuaka @ Chineme Okpara, we are already doing something here. So why not join the chorus
28 July at 14:40
Oz Akuaka
Oz Akuaka @ Collins Ikenna, Anyi emela amara megburu onwe anyi.
28 July at 14:41

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:09am On Aug 07, 2016
Abagworo the frustrated old man this is Owerri that Okorocha has left to rot away with waste and dilapidated roads worse than any state in the SE. 98% of the roads in Imo state are terribly bad. Anambra has the best road network in the SE and also the best governor in the SE. That's a stark reality that pains you everyday.. cool

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:
Obiano is too busy spending money on publicity and window dressing while his State rots away. A man having thousands of kilometers of either dilapidated or abandoned roads should feel concerned at least or his followers should simply call him to order.
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:13am On Aug 07, 2016
Abagworo aka eziokwubundunuwa here is the start reality on ground in Imo state particularly Owerri. But you think we do not know.. cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:18am On Aug 07, 2016
Owerri is CURSED

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:23am On Aug 07, 2016
Just look at someone's comment about Owerri just 2days ago but abagworo kept lying to us..... cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:28am On Aug 07, 2016
These are verifiable people on ground in Owerri. cheesy cheesy

Abagworo where are you?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:53am On Aug 07, 2016
This is how terrible Owerri Imo state is while Okoroawusa is busy playing politics.. cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 6:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Why is everyone complaining at the same time..? cool

Imo state is cursed.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by justineu(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2016
RRoyaId:
These are verifiable people on ground in Owerri. cheesy cheesy

Abagworo where are you?
why do you use different monikas to showcase your childish and st'pid character..sum mature men can behave like f0ol on social media oo..SMH

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Please don't insult me or I will report you. I am disappointed with my Imo state.

justineu:
why do you use different monikas to showcase your childish and st'pid character..sum mature men can behave like f0ol on social media oo..SMH

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by justineu(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2016
RRoyaId:
Please don't insult me or I will report you. I am disappointed with my Imo state.

is that how to vent your anger? Am very sure you are not fom imo state. Anambra state has the biggest slum in SE but noone is uploading pikz of it here..so why behaving like a kid on S.media? Act mature for once man.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2016
justineu:
is that how to vent your anger? Am very sure you are not fom imo state. Imo state has the biggest slum in SE but noone is uploading pikz of it here..so why behaving like a kid on S.media? Act mature for once man.

You are very correct Imo state is CURSED. Owerri is filled with slum, bad roads and filth. I am from Imo state..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RRoyaId: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2016
@justineu, look at out internal debt profile only. The worst is that there's nothing on ground to show in the state except bad roads.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by justineu(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2016
RRoyaId:

You are very correct Imo state is CURSED. Owerri is filled with slum, bad roads and filth. I am from Imo state..
don't need to xchange words with you. You sound frustrated. U can't compare imo state and anambra state interms of beautification and and well arrange city. I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.