Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2403959 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
kikake:

After eight years of Okorocha as gov, flood from rains still continue to wreck havoc on Orlu due to uncompleted urban drainage system, no pipe borne water in Orlu.

Why then did Orlu municipal local government area risk Ohakim and ruling PDP to give Okorocha the highest number of votes, more than any other local government area, in 2011?
is it the drainage system that was objected by Orlu Nwafor people? You've not told us why you hate Rochas.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
B2mario:
is it the drainage system that was objected by Orlu Nwafor people? You've not told us why you hate Rochas.

How could a community override a govt? No community can stop an armed govt from doing what govt wants to do. Not possible.

Gov. Rochas Okorocha merely wanted an easy excuse to not complete the drainage project. His usual intelligence.

Now have you heard that the Akokwa to Ogboko to Orlu dual carriageway way of Okorocha govt has collapsed at Urashi River bridge area ?
In effect, Ogboko is no longer accessible from Orlu by road?

Floods from Orlu usually cut the Orlu-Ideato road into two.
If floods from Orlu are not diverted to Mgbede or Ogidi valley, as planned by former governor Ikwechegh, this Orlu-Ideato road shall always fail. The road has collapsed at the same point many times in many years past.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MyGeneration(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
As much as I like APC I would love it if Efcc investigate s Rocha's okorochas administration.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
kikake:

How could a community override a govt? No community can stop an armed govt from doing what govt wants to do. Not possible.

Gov. Rochas Okorocha merely wanted an easy excuse to not complete the drainage project. His usual intelligence.

Now have you heard that the Akokwa to Ogboko to Orlu dual carriageway way of Okorocha govt has collapsed at Urashi River bridge area ?
In effect, Ogboko is no longer accessible from Orlu by road?

Floods from Orlu usually cut the Orlu-Ideato road into two.
If floods from Orlu are not diverted to Mgbede or Ogidi valley, as planned by former governor Ikwechegh, this Orlu-Ideato road shall always fail. The road has collapsed at the same point many times in many years past.
brother if you don't know it know it now, when you are dealing with your people you trade with caution. Umunna di ka ejiji no n'akpa amu, I si ka I hapu ya, ya atawa gi akpa amu. I sikwanu ka I piagbuola ya gi piakashi a akwa mkpuru amu give.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
MxreR:
What's this clown yapping about? The imo airport is a motorpark, which means imo is yet to have an airport. Go through PHC, the new airport terminal now and confirm, it is one of the best in subsaharan Africa and very busy now. That was what Amaechi benefited for being in APC but Okoroawusa who was in the same APC insulting his people everyday in order to be acceptable to Buhari/cabal has nothing to show in his state for all the support and iberiberism to APC instead they have ditched him.. cheesy

Shut your mouth. Useless village boi.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Shut up your filthy smelly mouth. Useless hopeless frustrated jobless worthless village old bastard

[s]
Ofuzo:

Shut your mouth. Useless village boi.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
MxreR:
Shut up filthy smelly mouth. Useless hopeless frustrated jobless worthless old bastard

y[s][/s]

Ofuzo, why are u exchanging words with Chino?

This insult is enough to earn him a ban.

Just activate Rule 2.

If an adult refuses to behave, you should teach him how to live in a sane society.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
B2mario:
brother if you don't know it know it now, when you are dealing with your people you trade with caution. Umunna di ka ejiji no n'akpa amu, I si ka I hapu ya, ya atawa gi akpa amu. I sikwanu ka I piagbuola ya gi piakashi a akwa mkpuru amu give.

Loool.

What can Umuna or Orlu people do in the presence of three armed policemen guarding excavation workers determined to complete the gutter started by former governor Ikwechegh?

Udenwa used koboko -bearing policemen to drive unreasonable people from continuing to trade at the old market when International market was built.

Rational Force leads humans, all over the world

No Umuna or Orlu man raised an objection when the gutter was started, until the job was abandoned, when fears came that it can be abandoned half way again to cause disaster without govt demonstrating commitment that it can finish the gutter in record time.

Okorocha has shot himself, Ideato and Orlu, on the feet by not completing Orlu urban drainage project.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Xander85:

Owerri airport can't have the kind of bustling activity you see abroad mainly because it doesn't have the economy to drive and sustain it. To start with, it would have to be an international airport, and Imo/Owerri state would have had to stand out for something INTERNATIONALLY....either tourism; industries; film/music; IT; conferences (for conferences, it would have to either be the capital of a country or be the 2nd major city besides the capital...kinda like you have with New York, Sydney or Durban).

This guy was deriding owerri airport as not being up to par, which I disagreed with, because I've seen lots and lots of airports like that in very very small cities in the US. You can't just build big airports just for the sake of it.

I also don't agree with your characterization of airports in capitals or second largest cities of western countries. The US have at least 100 cities that look 10 times better than lagos. All big cities in the US have bustling airports better than anything in africa. Some washington DC suburbs (not washington DC) like combination of Crystal city/Roslyn, Silver spring/Bethesda/chevy chase, Dulles corridor/Reston EACH have more skyscrapers than lagos. And these are small Washington mini towns, talkless washington DC itself.

The lagos and abuja skyline is a joke.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Shut up your mouth, everyone knows that Imo airport is a dirty motorpark. Stop yapping rubbish. Imo state should demolish this nonsense, and start developing a decent airport. This is a mess.

[s]
Ofuzo:

This guy was deriding owerri airport as not being up to par, which I disagreed with, because I've seen lots and lots of airports like that in very very small cities in the US. You can't just build big airports just for the sake of it. also don't agree with your characterization of airports in capitals or second largest cities of western countries. The US have at least 100 cities that look 10 times better than lagos. All big cities in the US have bustling airports better than anything in africa. Some washington DC suburbs (not washington DC) like combination of Crystal city/Roslyn, Silver spring/Bethesda/chevy chase, Dulles corridor/Reston EACH have more skyscrapers than lagos. And these are small Washington mini towns, talkless washington DC itself.

The lagos and abuja skyline is a joke.
[/s]

1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
The name is Sam Mbakwe Cargo Airport.
It's not OWERRI airport, not Imo airport.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
MxreR:
Shut up MY mouth, everyone knows that ANAMBRA has no airport, and ONITSHA is a dirty motorpark city. Stop yapping rubbish. Imo state should demolish this nonsense, and start developing a decent airport. This is a mess.

[s][/s]

What happened to the 25 billion dollars airport your worthless useless governor obiano, the drunkard, laid the foundation two years ago. You killed your anambra thread in nairaland, now you a a useless parasite in imo and enugu thread.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
MyGeneration:
As much as I like APC I would love it if Efcc investigate s Rocha's okorochas administration.

I think the EFCC will probe him under any of the two conditions:
1. The incoming governor encourages it by writing a petition to the agency with incriminating evidence
2. President Buhari does not interfere in the agency's SOP. Just a phone call from Aso Rock can end Rochas' probe. The second reason is one of the key reasons why I am disappointed in Buhari.

In the U.S., the DoJ just concluded the probe into the activities of Donald Trump during the last presidential election.

While the investigation was on, jittery Trump maintained that there was no collusion. Now, Mueller has concluded his investigation and has forwarded his report to the Congress. Everyone's waiting for the Congress's action. However, those in the know say that Mueller's report couldn't establish whether there was a collusion or not.

You see, I am particularly elated that there's a serious country out there, where a president is being probed to determine if he used external forces (Russians) to influence the outcome of their election.

But in Nigeria, Buhari doesn't just dictate to all the agencies of government, he also invites politicians from neighboring countries to his election campaign.

My point is, if Buhari does not strengthen our antigraft agencies and make them independent of executive control, rational observers (like Transparency International) will continue to see him as a big joker.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
MxreR:
Hopeful and smart ofuzo.. Anambra is not developing proper airport, It's Ebonyi that is equally planning to start building.

Imo state have airport, onitsha is useless dirty motorpark where people go to shit and smoke weed. That useless dirty motorpark should be demolished immediately because it is a disaster. Tell my useless drunken bastard called Obiano to demolish this motor. Hopeless kai kai useless village boi. lol

[s][/s]

You stop mutilating my comments, I'll stop mutilating yours. You are not the only one who knows how to emasculate. I might be old at heart, but I'm definitely young in spirit.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ofuzo:

You stop mutilating my comments, I'll stop mutilating yours. You are not the only one who knows how to emasculate. I might be old at heart, but I'm definitely young in spirit.

Word.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
MxreR:
Hopeless good for nothing bastard, please let us continue. You are a useless frustrated old man. At your age you should be in a caring home for the elderly. Otondo

Pic: Imo airport motorpark lol

Word
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:28am On Apr 15, 2019
SoNature:

I think the EFCC will probe him under any of the two conditions:
1. The incoming governor encourages it by writing a petition to the agency with incriminating evidence
2. President Buhari does not interfere in the agency's SOP. Just a phone call from Aso Rock can end Rochas' probe. The second reason is one of the key reasons why I am disappointed in Buhari.

In the U.S., the DoJ just concluded the probe into the activities of Donald Trump during the last presidential election.

While the investigation was on, jittery Trump maintained that there was no collusion. Now, Mueller has concluded his investigation and has forwarded his report to the Congress. Everyone's waiting for the Congress's action. However, those in the know say that Mueller's report couldn't establish whether there was a collusion or not.

You see, I am particularly elated that there's a serious country out there, where a president is being probed to determine if he used external forces (Russians) to influence the outcome of their election.

But in Nigeria, Buhari doesn't just dictate to all the agencies of government, he also invites politicians from neighboring countries to his election campaign.

My point is, if Buhari does not strengthen our antigraft agencies and make them independent of executive control, rational observers (like Transparency International) will continue to see him as a big joker.

You paint President Buhari as a man who condones corrupt practices by your insinuating that just a phone call by Buhari to EFCC, the anti corruption agency would stop probing questions to whoever.

If you had just shut up on this Imo state thread. You don't have the brilliance to contribute to public discourse.

You cite US justice system without knowing that some ill-guided statements you made above can warrant your being invited for questioning by law enforcement agencies.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Masaratixxx(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
Simplify:
(

)
÷

Simplify the terms inside the parentheses first.

÷

Simplify

÷

Divide
by

Multiply
by

Subtract
from
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Market square mall all the way from port harcourt

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2019
Spa, next, roban stores are next in line though emporium by bestway will open next month, and a multi storey exclusive stores next year

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2019
Imo1stson:

This blackmail is not only stale but stupid to say the least. Government works till the last day and no law stops contractor from working or even carrying left over of his materials but then that place is the fabrication site for those fancy streetlights and they are being installed at Ogboko presently not Owerri.

AbAgworo, Nobody believes your silly excuses to explain away that Rochas was caught red-handed stealing government property. it is not blackmail, it is a FACT!

Okorocha cannot and should not be allowed to loot IMO. The money used for the projects belongs to the people and not Rochas. He should leave all projects as it is and handover if he doesn't want to complete them. Looting public buildings and project sites is unacceptable and the people must arise against it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
sanctity454:
Spa, next, roban stores are next in line though emporium by bestway will open next month, and a multi storey exclusive stores next year
in pH or owerri?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
sanctity454:

I am just wondering: why do we celebrate supermarkets? Is it not the same good old products that they sell?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=asha80 post=77760232]in pH or owerri? [/quote
Owerri
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
SoNature:

I am just wondering: why do we celebrate supermarkets? Is it not the same good old products that they sell?
Not really it shows the proportion of the middle class population and its inherit purchasing power.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Emporium mall

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.