Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2417117 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Abagworo aka Imo1son, please when shall Okoroawusa fix all these numerous bad roads in owerri? May 29th is here. Okoroawusa borrowed over 250 billion, we want to see power plants he built with such huge resources. Ihedioha will jail him cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
MxreR:
Abagworo aka Imo1son, please when shall Okoroawusa fix all these numerous bad roads in owerri? May 29th is here. Okoroawusa borrowed over 250 billion, we want to see power plants he built with such huge resources. Ihedioha will jail him cheesy

Chino, u are full of hate and jealousy.

Azhi gbakwa!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Glowing city

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
SoNature:

Ifeanyi what's your problem. I only said the bitter truth of which some of you refused to say cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
MxreR:

Ifeanyi what's your problem. I only said the bitter truth of which some of you refused to say cheesy

We don't need you here.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Okoroawusa spent millions to decorate an uncompleted owerri flyover, he copied the beautiful iron steel lighting when he visited Awka but went home to Owerri to build rubbish as usual cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Xander85: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Imo1stson:
Glowing city

That fourth pic...where is that?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lol..so far abagworo aka Imo1stson is here then i will always be around. I have come a long way with him. There was a time, like 3-4yrs ago, abagworo was doing similar thing to Anambra just as i am doing today.

SoNature:

We don't need you here.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
cjrane:
Imolites should mobilize and stop Rochas from looting the state as he is doing. This is not the time for "I don't care" attitude.

Also, the new Governor must probe the current criminal regime and impound all the illegal assets acquired through looting of state funds.

Not to mention that SOME not ALL of those useless statues erected for political reason must go down.

This blackmail is not only stale but stupid to say the least. Government works till the last day and no law stops contractor from working or even carrying left over of his materials but then that place is the fabrication site for those fancy streetlights and they are being installed at Ogboko presently not Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Xander85:

That fourth pic...where is that?

3rd is Area H and 4th is Heroes Square.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
Abagworo aka Imo1stson when shall Okoroawusa fix all these bad roads in owerri? 29th May? Owerri is a mess. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amaco123(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
MxreR:
old pictures this place is okay now, this is poly Ihiagwa road

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Abagworo aka imo1ston, showing the same area from different angles cannot save Okoroawusa from going to jail for squandering and indebting Imo state with over 250billion with nothing to show but bad roads and non payment of salaries and a failed state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lol old pictures? When did Okoroawusa introduce this taxi color? These are very recent pictures of owerri city centre and not Ihiagwa road. You are one of the people that misinform people here. Some of you have not gone home in 10yrs, this is how owerri is right now in case you don't know

Amaco123:
old pictures this place is okay now, this is poly Ihiagwa road

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
New Imo Cargo Airport without MOU and noisemaking

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
How the streetlights look at night

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lol. As it stands now Imo state doesn't have an airport. Okoroawusa should have used all the funds he wasted on those cheap useless warehouses to start a decent aviation/airport development like Obiano has done.

This is the dirty motorpark called Imo airport. Shame hahahaha

Imo1stson:
New Imo Cargo Airport without MOU and noisemaking

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Okoroawusa does things without planning, no wonder he failed woefully as a governor. Anytime he traveled out of Imo state and saw something cool, he would tap his works commissioner to assemble masons and bricklayers to start building it immediately. He went to Awka and saw Obiano's flyover steel lighting and immediately returned to Owerri to start replicating it even when the flyover itself is yet to be completed. Now compare the rubbish he built from the one he copied. Okoroawusa failed in his 8 wasted years despite borrowing over 250 billion with nothing to show cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
B2mario:

Guy I'm not a liar like you because I don't have time for such. I grew up in Orlu and I know Orlu more than you. I ma ihe e ina ako nwe e nini awu a nne wani.

I made mention of 7 roads then you decided to take 4 just to suit your argument. What of the old owerri road, what of the new Owerri road that runs from Owerri to Orlu which is more than 57km, what of mgbee road that runs from Orlu to Akokwa(ie boundary between imo and anambra) that is more than 40km and all the new roads dualised in Ogboko which is a suburb of Orlu city? He wanted to expand the nkwerre road to nkwerre lga but was objected by nkwerre people who don't want their houses to be demolished, he also wanted to dualised the road that led to holy Trinity cathedral, the seat Bishop of Orlu diocese and build a drainage that run through the community for collection of flood from Orlu city to ogidi valley but was rejected by Umuokpara/Orlu nwaofor people.

Brother, you said that Rochas built a one-city state, but can you give me a past imo governor that gave attention to other imo towns and cities than Rochas? In Orlu alone, he beautified it by expanding all the aforementioned roads, built new stadium, built an event center almost opposite the new stadium, built school of health and nursing technology in Okporo, upgrade Tesac to Imo state polytechnic Orlu campus, upgraded the Imsuth, which you've been shouting of the poor state of the road that leads to it without knowing the present upgrade of the teaching hospital, he built a general hospital beside the new stadium though not fully equipped which I'm expecting Ihedioha to do so, built new markets, dualised a road at back of Udenwa's house though not completed as at last 2yrs just like the ones beside the children park and opposite St. Joseph Catholic Church, the wife built skill acquisition center beside the new stadium and built houses for widows. Rochas built a building materials market still in same area, refurbished the Umuna central school, built the Eastern palm University Ogboko which was meant to be the new Imo state University but was rejected by Owerri people. The records are there for any one to verify.

He created a 20,000 job in Imo state since 2015 which Orlu people benefited like their other folks from other zones of the state. Orlu also benefited from free education.

In Okigwe, he dualised the Okigwe main road which is more than 8km, built a new stadium, built all the adjoining streets, dualised the road that leads to the new stadium, built the imo state University of engineering, Onuimo, the princess hotel under construction and a general hospital.

Other towns of Imo state are not left out like Oguta, Umuka, Mgbidi, Mbaise where he built the Imo state University of agriculture and vetenary medicine and Obowo where he built the Maleysian market.

He completed the blocks for the 27 Imo general hospitals which the incoming governor will equip the ones that have not been equipped.

Imo state does not have that money and this man really did magic in Imo state, so as Igbos I think we should appreciate he irrespective of his party affliction.

B2mario,

You are a serial liar. You live by propagating falsehood for politicians.

1) From Orlu to Owerri road distance is not 57 km; it's 38.8 kms.

2) From Orlu pass Ogboko roundabout to Akokwa is not 40 kms; its 13.7 kms.

Okorocha enlarged this Owerri pass Orlu to Akokwa road for his business in Ogboko.

Orlu-Ihialla road, the economic route of Orlu to Onitsha laid non navigable since Okorocha is in power till a local representative got to its repair.

I don't have time to debunk all the lies you put up there.
But fact is:
Gov Okorocha underdeveloped Orlu, depopulated Orlu, economically marginalized people from Orlu area, but economically empowered native land owners of Owerri zone through lavishing nearly all his government's development efforts on Owerri with the eight years federal allocations of Imo state and its 27 local government areas.

Scrapped and abandoned roads in Orlu.

Old Orlu -Owerri road has remained dusty after it was scrapped by Okorocha govt since 2012.

The road from International Market pass St Joseph Catholic Church Umuna to TESAC remains scrapped.

The road to oldest Girls Secondary School Orlu from Amaigbo Road remains scrapped since 2012.

Umuna Street remains scrapped since 2018.

The road to Carrot Junction from Ihioma road remains scrapped since 2012.

The roads to the economic nerve of Orlu - international market - have all worn out since 2013, none repaired.

Orlu stadium dismantled by Okorocha in 2012 is no more functional as the exposed seats have rotten, long after the empty stadium was re-roofed 2 yrs ago.

FYI. laying green synthetic turfs on the ground, then chairs that shall rot soon because of no roofs - don't count that as new Orlu stadium.

You people have been told: tell Okorocha to complete the roads he scrapped or initiated in Orlu municipal local government area, for his misdeeds against Orlu to lessen.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
When kikake and MixRer are done with their nuisance I will repost pictures and more. I don't have time for childish exchange of stupidity with touts.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lol. Abagworo rie nsi, hopeless frustrated good for nothing old man. I will always hang around waiting for you. What i am doing now was what i learnt from you many years ago.

Remember that you opened several threads 5yrs ago to mock Peter Obi for giving out big cheque specimen to Anambra schools, but today Imo state has been relegated completely in any academic discourse in Nigeria.

Imo1stson:
When kikake and MixRer are done with their nuisance I will repost pictures and more. I don't have time for childish exchange of stupidity with touts.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Imo1stson:

You posted Owerri photos and headed them Orlu.
You people are nuisance folks Nd'Imo are up in arms to chase out from govt house.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2019
MxreR:
Lol. As it stands now Imo state doesn't have an airport. Okoroawusa should have used all the funds he wasted on those cheap useless warehouses to start a decent aviation/airport development like Obiano has done.

This is the dirty motorpark called Imo airport. Shame hahahaha

Imo state airport actually looks very nice. I don't see anything wrong with it. People always want to build big airports, but you build based on need. I went through PHC airport, and the whole place looked dead. The traffic in the airport did not justify the huge expense. I asked the people why, and they told me that it's only Lufthansa and Air France that is patronizing it. When you go to American and european airports, you will be amazed at how crowded the atmosphere is, with thousands of people arriving or departing. One time, while waiting for an interconnecting flight, I decided to observe what was going on outside. I took a sit near the window and was shocked with disbelief as I saw planes taking off and arriving at what seems like every 5 minutes. Same thing on their highways. Nigerian roads (nigeria really doesn't have highways) are mostly empty with hardly any traffic. American highways are chocked with thousands upon thousands of cars, so much so, that every hour is rush hour even at 2 am in the morning.

It's a totally and completely different world, with what you have in civilized soceities and what is obtainable in third world countries. If you'd have the chance to experience it, the contrast is MIND BOGGLING. There's absolutely no words to describe it.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 2:25am On Apr 14, 2019
What's this clown yapping about? The imo airport is a motorpark, which means imo is yet to have an airport. Go through PHC, the new airport terminal now and confirm, it is one of the best in subsaharan Africa and very busy now. That was what Amaechi benefited for being in APC but Okoroawusa who was in the same APC insulting his people everyday in order to be acceptable to Buhari/cabal has nothing to show in his state for all the support and iberiberism to APC instead they have ditched him.. cheesy

Ofuzo:

Imo state airport actually looks very nice. I don't see anything wrong with it. People always want to build big airports, but you build based on need. I went through PHC airport, and the whole place looked dead. The traffic in the airport did not justify the huge expense. I asked the people why, and they told me that it's only Lufthansa and Air France that is patronizing it. When you go to American and european airports, you will be amazed at how crowded the atmosphere is, with thousands of people arriving or departing. One time, while waiting for an interconnecting flight, I decided to observe what was going on outside. I took a sit near the window and was shocked with disbelief as I saw planes taking off and arriving at what seems like every 5 minutes. Same thing on their highways. Nigerian roads (nigeria really doesn't have highways) are mostly empty with hardly any traffic. American highways are chocked with thousands upon thousands of cars, so much so, that every hour is rush hour even at 2 am in the morning. It's a totally and completely different world, with what you have in civilized soceities and what is obtainable in third world countries. If you'd have the chance to experience it, the contrast is MIND BOGGLING. There's absolutely no words to describe it.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Xander85: 3:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Ofuzo:

Imo state airport actually looks very nice. I don't see anything wrong with it. People always want to build big airports, but you build based on need. I went through PHC airport, and the whole place looked dead. The traffic in the airport did not justify the huge expense. I asked the people why, and they told me that it's only Lufthansa and Air France that is patronizing it. When you go to American and european airports, you will be amazed at how crowded the atmosphere is, with thousands of people arriving or departing. One time, while waiting for an interconnecting flight, I decided to observe what was going on outside. I took a sit near the window and was shocked with disbelief as I saw planes taking off and arriving at what seems like every 5 minutes. Same thing on their highways. Nigerian roads (nigeria really doesn't have highways) are mostly empty with hardly any traffic. American highways are chocked with thousands upon thousands of cars, so much so, that every hour is rush hour even at 2 am in the morning.

It's a totally and completely different world, with what you have in civilized soceities and what is obtainable in third world countries. If you'd have the chance to experience it, the contrast is MIND BOGGLING. There's absolutely no words to describe it.

Owerri airport can't have the kind of bustling activity you see abroad mainly because it doesn't have the economy to drive and sustain it. To start with, it would have to be an international airport, and Imo/Owerri state would have had to stand out for something INTERNATIONALLY....either tourism; industries; film/music; IT; conferences (for conferences, it would have to either be the capital of a country or be the 2nd major city besides the capital...kinda like you have with New York, Sydney or Durban).

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 6:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Imo1stson:
Imo State today beyond destraction
the 1st pix is it wethedral road, has it been fully completed?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2019
kikake:

B2mario,

You are a serial liar. You live by propagating falsehood for politicians.

1) From Orlu to Owerri road distance is not 57 km; it's 38.8 kms.

2) From Orlu pass Ogboko roundabout to Akokwa is not 40 kms; its 13.7 kms.

Okorocha enlarged this Owerri pass Orlu to Akokwa road for his business in Ogboko.

Orlu-Ihialla road, the economic route of Orlu to Onitsha laid non navigable since Okorocha is in power till a local representative got to its repair.

I don't have time to debunk all the lies you put up there.
But fact is:
Gov Okorocha underdeveloped Orlu, depopulated Orlu, economically marginalized people from Orlu area, but economically empowered native land owners of Owerri zone through lavishing nearly all his government's development efforts on Owerri with the eight years federal allocations of Imo state and its 27 local government areas.

Scrapped and abandoned roads in Orlu.

Old Orlu -Owerri road has remained dusty after it was scrapped by Okorocha govt since 2012.

The road from International Market pass St Joseph Catholic Church Umuna to TESAC remains scrapped.

The road to oldest Girls Secondary School Orlu from Amaigbo Road remains scrapped since 2012.

Umuna Street remains scrapped since 2018.

The road to Carrot Junction from Ihioma road remains scrapped since 2012.

The roads to the economic nerve of Orlu - international market - have all worn out since 2013, none repaired.

Orlu stadium dismantled by Okorocha in 2012 is no more functional as the exposed seats have rotten, long after the empty stadium was re-roofed 2 yrs ago.

FYI. laying green synthetic turfs on the ground, then chairs that shall rot soon because of no roofs - don't count that as new Orlu stadium.

You people have been told: tell Okorocha to complete the roads he scrapped or initiated in Orlu municipal local government area, for his misdeeds against Orlu to lessen.
Is like I'm through with you because I can't see any sincerity here. Keeping on lying it's your hubby.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2019
Imo1stson:
Please do to prove me right. These two people I don't really know what they want to achieve. One disagrees totally that Rochas does anything good in Imo state while the other keeping on singing that Rochas developed only Owerri at the expense of Orlu.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2019
MxreR:
Lol. Abagworo rie nsi, hopeless frustrated good for nothing old man. I will always hang around waiting for you. What i am doing now was what i learnt from you many years ago.

Remember that you opened several threads 5yrs ago to mock Peter Obi for giving out big cheque specimen to Anambra schools, but today Imo state has been relegated completely in any academic discourse in Nigeria.

Are sure these are not Imolites and Abians born in Anambra State.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MxreR: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2019
Now you are back let us discuss about your dead Abia state lol

[s]
B2mario:
Are sure these are not Imolites and Abians born in Anambra State.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
B2mario:
Please do to prove me right. These two people I don't really know what they want to achieve. One disagrees totally that Rochas does anything good in Imo state while the other keeping on singing that Rochas developed only Owerri at the expense of Orlu.

Rochas Okorocha's major issue is his belief that people are fools except himself.

Any gov who wanted to complete Orlu urban drainage system can do that easily. Just deploy two to three pay loaders and three policemen on ground, and demonstrate commitment to finish the gutter in a set time.

After eight years of Okorocha as gov, flood from rains still continue to wreck havoc on Orlu due to uncompleted urban drainage system, no pipe borne water in Orlu.

Why then did Orlu municipal local government area risk Ohakim and ruling PDP to give Okorocha the highest number of votes, more than any other local government area, in 2011?

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.