Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2414028 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2019
We have some madmen on the loose.
Please who unleashed these mad people on Imo thread? embarassed
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nonsobaba: 10:37pm On May 07, 2019
[s]
Unbiased1:

Trash.
Okorocha has already exceeded Obiano's future.[/s]
Okorocha's future is in prison for trying to steal an election at gunpoint. The only governor that dead spirits had to rise and slap for his exceptional failure. Obiano and Anambra are always reference points for good governance. Okorocha and Imo are always in the news for the insanity of the one-legged ogboni occultist.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unbiased1: 11:05pm On May 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
[s] Okorocha's future is in prison for trying to steal an election at gunpoint. The only governor that dead spirits had to rise and slap for his exceptional failure. Obiano and Anambra are always reference points for good governance. Okorocha and Imo are always in the news for the insanity of the one-legged ogboni occultist.

OK.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MyGeneration(m): 3:32am On May 08, 2019
I keep saying it and will say it again but people would think am not wise.

IMO state would miss Okorocha when he is gone, they will regret voting in PDP. Mark my words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 4:12am On May 08, 2019
MyGeneration:

Imo state would miss Okorocha when he is gone, they will regret voting in PDP. Mark my words

You have a point here.

It is only someone who just started following Imo politics that will be happy with how PDP won Imo guber election.

Okorocha has his flaw, no doubt, but Imo PDP? God forbid!

I followed the Udenwa and Ohakim administrations.

Those two wasted 12 years with nothing to show for it.

When I saw how Enugu progressed within the same period of time, I would want to cry for Imo State. Meanwhile, it was the same PDP running the two states.

Admitted, Rochas messed everything up by anoiting his son-in-law, thus making some old thieves he once retired from Imo politics look like messiah.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 7:04am On May 08, 2019
SoNature:

You have a point here.

It is only someone who just started following Imo politics that will be happy with how PDP won Imo guber election.

Okorocha has his flaw, no doubt, but Imo PDP? God forbid!

I followed the Udenwa and Ohakim administrations.

Those two wasted 12 years with nothing to show for it.

When I saw how Enugu progressed within the same period of time, I would want to cry for Imo State. Meanwhile, it was the same PDP running the two states.

Admitted, Rochas messed everything up by anoiting his son-in-law, thus making some old thieves he once retired from Imo politics look like messiah.

In one post, you call for prosecution of Rochas Okorocha for his misdeeds as governor,
in another post, you sing praises for Rochas Okorocha's governance of Imo state.

Are you not writing like a patient in Aro Mental hospital?

Okorocha lost Third term bid, lost Senate seat, lost political structure at APC federal level.

Why?

Nigeria as a whole saw the huge scam in his governance pattern: use a tiny fraction of the federal allocations to the state and its local govt areas to build ROADS and EMPTY HOUSES IN OWERRI, and in his village, no account for the huger portion of the allocations...

Even civil servants and pensioners - Okorocha left to rot.

Okorocha shall only be missed by natives of Owerri capital territory who he economically empowered by lavishing/wasting our monies on their area, thus added higher value to their landed properties.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 8:20am On May 08, 2019
Patiently waiting for the magic Ihedioha will use to beat Okorocha's record.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 9:00am On May 08, 2019
Who has also stopped reading posts from peeps like mxrep,nonsobaba,afam4eva....and their likes on IMO thread.....please click like if you stopped reading their negative posts by scrolling over them to the next reasonable ones.....man must evolve....no matter how many times evil changes it's moniker it can not stop spewing evil.....keep jumping over their comments

8 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unbiased1: 9:41am On May 08, 2019
ScotMisile:

honestly. I'm also waiting
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 10:58am On May 08, 2019
NUC approves another 3 new universities for Imo State

By Chidimma C. Okeke | Published Date May 7, 2019 17:36 PM

National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved another three new universities for Imo State government barely three weeks after it approved University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences for the state. The newly approved institutions which bring to six the number of state universities in Imo State are University of Creative Technology, Omuma, University of Medical Sciences, Ogboko and University of Science and Technology, Onuimo. Speaking at a meeting to convey the approval to Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State on Tuesday in Abuja, Executive Secretary of the NUC, Prof. Abubakar Rasheed, said the institutions have met all the requirements necessary for their recognition. “All the requirements have been met, the documents have been presented and the laws setting up the universities passed by the State House of Assembly have also been presented. We hereby formally recognise the establishment of these universities,” the NUC boss said. Prof. Rasheed said the Commission would work out new curriculum for the new universities as most programmes the institutions will run are innovative and would require massive input of NUC. He, however, said that the certificate of approval of the new universities would be dispatched to the governor before the end of the day or before the week runs out. Speaking, Governor Okorocha said the universities were established through the instrumentality of the State House of Assembly, adding that the main aim of putting in place the new institutions was to bring development to rural areas and increase access to university education. He explained that in the past seven years the state has the highest number of students seeking university admission in the country, saying, “it is only 20 per cent of them that are admitted. This will give admission to the 80 per cent who are denied admission and are roaming the streets.” On the funding of the new universities, Okorocha said adequate arrangements have been put in place to ensure issue of financial challenges are not associated with the running of the institutions. “If education remains a priority, there is enough fund to run university. We are also involving the private sector because the universities are open to public and private partnership. The project started long time ago,” he said

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nuc-approves-another-3-new-universities-for-imo-state.html

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 4:46pm On May 08, 2019
MyGeneration:

IMO state would miss Okorocha when he is gone, they will regret voting in PDP. Mark my words

My bro, shebi we are all here... Am seriously watching and waiting to see who will beat Okorocha's record

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2019
Unbiased1:

Guy this thing wey u dey write every time never tire u? Stop repeating the same thing every time na.
the guy is mentally deray
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2019
Unbiased1:
2 new hospitals of massive size will soon be completed and commissioned by a supposed bad governor in Imo state while the so-called good governor in Anambra is still at foundation stage at Anambra's first convention centre for up to 4 years now. Okorocha completed the IMO convention centre in his first tenure. How some people consider Okorocha a bad governor is what I still don't understand. When you talk of Landmark achievements, Okorocha beats all the SE governors hands down including the former governors like Sullivan Chime and Peter Obi, argue with your keyboard. As Okorocha is leaving come May 29, my only prayer is for God to bless him and ensure he continues to invest massively in IMO state.
my brother, the thing tire me, I'm still wondering oo. When you try to tell them the truth they will start calling you names and cursing you. I wonder where Okorocha offended them or maybe na jass
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2019
kikake:

Rochas Okorocha govt scrapped/abandoned the roads leading to most important business points including, Imo International market and university teaching hospital - in Orlu since 2012.

In seven years, all the access roads to the market remain dilapidated. Only an alleyway now leads to the crowded and thriving market established by IMSG 15 yrs ago. Rochas builds you 8 lanes streets in inner Owerri after building ring roads around Owerri. You have no head to understand and ask why return to inner Owerri to build boulevards after building bypass roads around Owerri?

You lie for Rochas Okorocha all the years, applaud Rochas Okorocha,, upload his Owerri projects, as he abandoned Imo state outside Owerri. You didn't know you were singing Rochas Okorocha to political oblivion.

Only a govt of EVIL people would abandon the road to the state's university teaching hospital like this for eight years, abandon/scrap nearly all the roads leading to all economic centres in Orlu.

Mindless publicists upload online the usually unapproved, empty buildings and makeshift roads of Okorocha in Owerri.

Come and grab Senate Seat of Orlu zone and give Rochas Okorocha.
liar, continue lying. Pls I don't have your time because I'm here to see pictures of developments that have been attracted or/and done by Rochas. You cant stop a shinning star, Rochas will continue to be going higher.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 9:49pm On May 08, 2019
A closer look at the new Police headquarters owerri shows that it has more than 20 distinct structures including an Auditorium.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2019
B2mario:
my brother, the thing tire me, I'm still wondering oo. When you try to tell them the truth they will start calling you names and cursing you. I wonder where Okorocha offended them or maybe na jass

One of the misdeeds of Rochas is joining APC.

Let's face it, most Igbos hate APC.

In the east apart from Imo, if they hear that you are in APC, your political career is over.

But I like the way we play politics of maturity in Imo.

We go beyond parties and vote for individuals...unlike other states in the east

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2019
MyGeneration:

this one is certain, you don't need to remind anybody
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 9:55pm On May 08, 2019
University of Creative Technology Nkwerre bound to be completed before May 29th handover date.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2019
ScotMisile:
Same here
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 10:05pm On May 08, 2019
RareDiamond:
NUC approves another 3 new universities for Imo State

By Chidimma C. Okeke | Published Date May 7, 2019 17:36 PM

National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved another three new universities for Imo State government barely three weeks after it approved University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences for the state. The newly approved institutions which bring to six the number of state universities in Imo State are University of Creative Technology, Omuma, University of Medical Sciences, Ogboko and University of Science and Technology, Onuimo. Speaking at a meeting to convey the approval to Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State on Tuesday in Abuja, Executive Secretary of the NUC, Prof. Abubakar Rasheed, said the institutions have met all the requirements necessary for their recognition. “All the requirements have been met, the documents have been presented and the laws setting up the universities passed by the State House of Assembly have also been presented. We hereby formally recognise the establishment of these universities,” the NUC boss said. Prof. Rasheed said the Commission would work out new curriculum for the new universities as most programmes the institutions will run are innovative and would require massive input of NUC. He, however, said that the certificate of approval of the new universities would be dispatched to the governor before the end of the day or before the week runs out. Speaking, Governor Okorocha said the universities were established through the instrumentality of the State House of Assembly, adding that the main aim of putting in place the new institutions was to bring development to rural areas and increase access to university education. He explained that in the past seven years the state has the highest number of students seeking university admission in the country, saying, “it is only 20 per cent of them that are admitted. This will give admission to the 80 per cent who are denied admission and are roaming the streets.” On the funding of the new universities, Okorocha said adequate arrangements have been put in place to ensure issue of financial challenges are not associated with the running of the institutions. “If education remains a priority, there is enough fund to run university. We are also involving the private sector because the universities are open to public and private partnership. The project started long time ago,” he said

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nuc-approves-another-3-new-universities-for-imo-state.html
Chai Okorocha my man, God will definitely bless your generations for the tears you wiped your people. Political bulldozers teamed up against you using uninformed populace like kikake and Amah just because you blocked their only source of livelihood ie fund embezzlement.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2019
SoNature:

One of the misdeeds of Rochas is joining APC.

Let's face it, most Igbos hate APC.

In the east apart from Imo, if they hear that you are in APC, your political career is over.

But I like the way we play politics of maturity in Imo.

We go beyond parties and vote for individuals...unlike other states in the east
But my brother, can we do it all alone? We needed presidency and we saw someone that is close to it we pulled our hands together to pull him down. We Igbos are seriously miscalculating Nigeria politics
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2019
Imo1stson:
University of Creative Technology Nkwerre bound to be completed before May 29th handover date.
I thought someone said Omuma before. Please can you help with the 8 higher institutions and their locations for benefit of those of us that are not within.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MXr8p: 10:17pm On May 08, 2019
Lol you are never interested in your dead Abia state, why? Why is it that you people from Abia state are hardly concerned about what is going on in the state. This has contributed to why Abia state is now the worst state in Nigeria because you guys don't bother about who leads you.

B2mario:
I thought someone said Omuma before. Please can you help with the 8 higher institutions and their locations for benefit of those of us that are not within.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:10am On May 09, 2019
B2mario:
But my brother, can we do it all alone? We needed presidency and we saw someone that is close to it we pulled our hands together to pull him down. We Igbos are seriously miscalculating Nigeria politics

Since 2012, you have been a gov Okorocha praise champion on this thread. Together with one Abagworo who is believed to be same as Imo1st Son.

Ask yourself: was I successful at last?

Alas now:
Okorocha couldn't succeed in replacing himself with his son-in-law as governor.

Okorocha couldn't even win Senate seat at first ballot in his Orlu senatorial zone to still remain relevant in national politics.

Okorocha has lost political relevance in his APC.

Yet, you sycophants of Okorocha have no intelligence to understand that your belief with Okorocha that development in a state is for State capital,led to his political downfall.

We started warring with you people with belief that state capital is Imo state since far back 2014.

You refused to warn your paymaster, Rochas

Kwontonue with your insulting epithets here - typical of high school dropouts.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 5:45am On May 09, 2019
This is the current state of Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 5:54am On May 09, 2019
More of the emerging city of Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 5:56am On May 09, 2019
This is O'Town

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 5:58am On May 09, 2019
Master peace of Heartland city

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 6:00am On May 09, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 6:03am On May 09, 2019
I shall be back with more of recent Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 6:09am On May 09, 2019
Remember let's make Owerri great and modern again. Thank you all. From Engr Chavens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.