Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2414049 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by okeyfrank: 8:16am On May 09, 2019
Stop deceiving yourself with this topic.

Rochas Okorocha is the greatest deceptive criminal and the worst thing that ever happened to Imo State.

Destroying the beautiful infrastructural legacies of the state is the craziest thing he has done.

I took a tour of Owerri Capital City yesterday and it was truly a sorry sight to behold.

Imolites on daily basis cry to God Almighty to take away the plague of Rochas Okorocha from them.

It will definitely be a great celebration on May 29th when Rochas and his band of criminals in govt leave the center stage in Imo State.

Their loots and covetousness MUST be visited accordingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 9:27am On May 09, 2019
"I didn't know that my supporters were only sycophants who never told me the truth." --- Rochas Okorocha in a most recent outburst of anger.

The Abagworos, Rochas Pikins, B2marios, etc sycophants who post Owerri photos and tag them Imo is developing - they misled Okorocha.

Despite the anger from rest of Imo state, particularly Orlu, outside Owerri, these sycophants continued to tell Okorocha that he is the best.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Modecaih: 11:09am On May 09, 2019
Chavens:
Remember let's make Owerri great and modern again. Thank you all. From Engr Chavens.
pls can you give us pics of rochas mansion,I mean pics of his street
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 11:43am On May 09, 2019
SoNature:

One of the misdeeds of Rochas is joining APC.

Let's face it, most Igbos hate APC.

In the east apart from Imo, if they hear that you are in APC, your political career is over.

But I like the way we play politics of maturity in Imo.

We go beyond parties and vote for individuals...unlike other states in the east

You vote for individuals huh. If an imo state man is running for the president of nigeria, anambra enugu rivers abia delta and ebonyi igbos will ignore him and vote for an individual. How about that.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 11:47am On May 09, 2019
okeyfrank:
Stop deceiving yourself with this topic.

Rochas Okorocha is the greatest deceptive criminal and the worst thing that ever happened to Imo State.

Destroying the beautiful infrastructural legacies of the state is the craziest thing he has done.

I took a tour of Owerri Capital City yesterday and it was truly a sorry sight to behold.

Imolites on daily basis cry to God Almighty to take away the plague of Rochas Okorocha from them.

It will definitely be a great celebration on May 29th when Rochas and his band of criminals in govt leave the center stage in Imo State.

Their loots and covetousness MUST be visited accordingly.

Please, stop lying. If okorocha was that bad, his son in law wouldn't have come second. His son in law's party which is an unknown party in imo state also won almost half of the seats in the state house of assembly.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 11:55am On May 09, 2019
Ofuzo:

Please, stop lying. If okorocha was that bad, his son in law wouldn't have come second. His son in law's party which is an unknown party in imo state also won almost half of the seats in the state house of assembly.

I am surprised that you have time to reply nincompoops.

With respect to my comment, you quoted me out of context.

If APC presents an Igbo man as its presidential candidate in 2023, all the south east states will vote for APC.

I can bet anything for that.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 12:29pm On May 09, 2019
We need leaders that can develop at least four cities in Imo State with a great deal in asthetics, scene environment, trees, shrubs, grasses, flowers, ornaments, lights, well planned highways, avenue, streets, recreation centers, green parks, entertainment village, game village, street fountains and unique landmarks.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 12:34pm On May 09, 2019
Okorocha programs focused mainly in the capital city and it only creates room for expansion of Owerri. However he failed to provide a scene, neat and organized city. Next leader should take note.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Xander85: 12:43pm On May 09, 2019
Chavens:
Remember let's make Owerri great and modern again. Thank you all. From Engr Chavens.

I see some of those pics, and just shake my head! sad

It would take just a little attention to detail to make Owerri the most beautiful state capital in the country, but i just don't know the kind of 'local' people we have in charge in that state! These guys go abroad with heavy estacode and see how well-planned and spotless their cities are...with attention paid to detail, yet they come back and give us stuff like this! The little they manage to do isn't even maintained and cleaned well on a regular basis!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2019
MXr8p:
Lol you are never interested in your dead Abia state, why? Why is it that you people from Abia state are hardly concerned about what is going on in the state. This has contributed to why Abia state is now the worst state in Nigeria because you guys don't bother about who leads you.

Attention seeker, comon fuckoff!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MXr8p: 2:07pm On May 09, 2019
Otondo you are useless for ignoring your dead state

[s]
B2mario:
Attention seeker, comon fuckoff!
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 3:19pm On May 09, 2019
Xander85:

It would take just a little attention to detail to make Owerri the most beautiful state capital in the country, but i just don't know the kind of 'local' people we have in charge in that state! These guys go abroad with heavy estacode and see how well-planned and spotless their cities are...with attention paid to detail, yet they come back and give us stuff like this! The little they manage to do isn't even maintained and cleaned well on a regular basis!

I urge you to build industries in Owerri, collect taxes from the industries to reform and develop Owerri as much as you like.

Develop more sense.
The more you clamour for govt to develop Owerri, the worse the city your Owerri becomes by influx of population.

Clamour for the next governor to concentrate on bringing other towns and LGAs in Imo state to livable standard, starting with Orlu and Okigwe.

Do away with Okorocha mentality. Okorocha was barely educated, he made his govt a windfall for Owerri.

I have watched you with your consistent Owerri manic posts.

Away with parochialism.. Imo state was not created for development of only Owerri.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 3:34pm On May 09, 2019
Ofuzo:

Do you rely on votes purchased and rigged, mostly in Orlu zone, by Okorocha group with Imo state funds last governorship election?

If by any chance a run-off election is ordered by the court between Ihedioha and Uche Nwosu, don't be surprised that Nwosu can't win one local government area.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 6:01pm On May 09, 2019
Xander85:

Development is a very gradual process but when achieved seems overnight to who never witnessed it. Rochas has done his part in creating a city close to what is obtained internationally at Owerri and at the same time improving the other major urban centers of Orlu and Okigwe beyond what nobody imagined before 2011. His government touched every single town in every local government but as expected he couldn't do everything in 8 years so his successor has to continue from where he stops. He has already built 27 hospitals and equipped 5 remaining 22, built standard Stadia in Orlu and Okigwe, dualized the major roads of Orlu and Okigwe, started 5 star Hotel at Okigwe presently on the 5th floor and equally gave attention to semi urban areas which are dozens kn Imo State.

Ihedioha should simply round up the projects in Owerri, correct the errors in some areas and actualize most of the programs that are already taking shape. Most importantly the Cargo Airport runway which extention was recently approved by FG.

I personally do not believe in building several large cities but rather a central city and agrarian rural areas with just nucleated centers.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MXr8p: 6:07pm On May 09, 2019
Abagworo Okoroawusa has built a world-class slum city in Owerri. See the pictures posted right now by chaven devoid of propaganda. The guy was very sincere. If abagworo snap this same area, it will look differently because of his propaganda lol

Okoroawusa started many projects without planning and now over 90% are abandoned while IMSU and IMSUTH are still poultry farms despite the massive debt of over 250b he incurred. If i post other areas of Owerri, one cannot differentiate it from Aba.

Okoroawusa should be stoned and chased away. See all those propaganda few roads as it is laid bare lol

Imo1stson:

Development is a very gradual process but when achieved seems overnight to who never witnessed it. Rochas has done his part in creating a city close to what is obtained internationally at Owerri and at the same time improving the other major urban centers of Orlu and Okigwe beyond what nobody imagined before 2011. His government touched every single town in every local government but as expected he couldn't do everything in 8 years so his successor has to continue from where he stops. He has already built 27 hospitals and equipped 5 remaining 22, built standard Stadia in Orlu and Okigwe, dualized the major roads of Orlu and Okigwe, started 5 star Hotel at Okigwe presently on the 5th floor and equally gave attention to semi urban areas which are dozens kn Imo State.

Ihedioha should simply round up the projects in Owerri, correct the errors in some areas and actualize most of the programs that are already taking shape. Most importantly the Cargo Airport runway which extention was recently approved by FG.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 7:52pm On May 09, 2019
This is how Owerri should be and it's easy to achieve when you compare with recent videos from Owerri. Just a little modification and implementation of traffic and parking rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35WmV0y50UE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4mB-W-z0vA
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:29pm On May 09, 2019
MXr8p:
Abagworo Okoroawusa has built a world-class slum city in Owerri. See the pictures posted right now by chaven devoid of propaganda. The guy was very sincere. If abagworo snap this same area, it will look differently because of his propaganda lol

Okoroawusa started many projects without planning and now over 90% are abandoned while IMSU and IMSUTH are still poultry farms despite the massive debt of over 250b he incurred. If i post other areas of Owerri, one cannot differentiate it from Aba.

Okoroawusa should be stoned and chased away. See all those propaganda few roads as it is laid bare lol

The Abagworo/Imo1stSon is Imo one-city man.

Okorocha's grudge against Orlu made Okorocha govt concentrate nearly 95% of his devt efforts on Owerri.

That same grudge infected Abagworo. In seven years, Abagworo continued to publish vain glory devt projects of Okorocha in Owerri. He tells his readers the falsehood that Imo state is developing like Lagos and Abuja
Owerri became Imo state for Abagworo and Okorocha who thought he would deceive people of Orlu and Okigwe areas with expanding 4kms of existing roads in either of the two old towns, put street light on them and declare he made them cities.
But the major bulk of the eight years federal allocations to Orlu and Okigwe areas were diverted to private use.

Abagworo, you don't like many cities. Why not you and Okorocha fold up Owerri and go to settle in Abuja or Lagos, since you don't like many cities? Crooks steering Imo state since 2011.

Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe started the same time. In 1976 when Imo state was created, there were hardly any differences in the levels of urbanization between the three old towns.
Imo state has been consistently unfortunate with having barely educated military and civil governors who think that state capital must be developed first by governors before any other town is accorded attention in the state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:42pm On May 09, 2019
Imo1stson:
This is how Owerri should be and it's easy to achieve when you compare with recent videos from Owerri. Just a little modification and implementation of traffic and parking rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35WmV0y50UE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4mB-W-z0vA

Few more days before 29/05/2019 for you to change to another handle to peep into this Imo state thread.

Owerri is not Imo state. You have failed in your efforts on NL, YouTube, and other online publication outfits to make Owerri become Imo state.

You failed nearly 100% to take Rochas Okorocha to Next Level in politics.

Some of us from Orlu risked every thing in 2010/11 to work Okorocha to election victory, but didn't know Okorocha had a huge grudge against Orlu.

We as well thank many Okorocha publicists, sycophants and advisers like you, who helped to drive Rochas Okorocha out of national political space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 9:59pm On May 09, 2019
kikake:

Few more days before 29/05/2019 for you to change to another handle to peep into this Imo state thread.

Owerri is not Imo state. You have failed in your efforts on NL, YouTube, and other online publication outfits to make Owerri become Imo state.

Some of us from Orlu risked every thing in 2010/11 to work Okorocha to election victory, but didn't know Okorocha had a huge grudge against Orlu.

We as well thank many Okorocha publicists, sycophants and advisers like you, who helped to drive Rochas Okorocha out of national political space.

You must be suffering from severe mental disorder. I am Imo1stson and Rochas has done better in every aspect of development in every part of Imo State more than all the past Governors put together. Orlu was a shanty town as at 2011 and often used for caricature but not anymore. Don't ever associate me with working for a politician again.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 10:57pm On May 09, 2019
Imo1stson:

You must be suffering from severe mental disorder. I am Imo1stson and Rochas has done better in every aspect of development in every part of Imo State more than all the past Governors put together. Orlu was a shanty town as at 2011 and often used for caricature but not anymore. Don't ever associate me with working for a politician again.

Can't condescend too low at diagnosing and tagging you as "suffering severe mental disorder."

A mad man first resorts to calling sane people mad; that's an Igbo adage.

I have always clamoured here for uniform development of Imo state, while you campaign for seven years on NL, YouTube etc, for Owerri to be taken for Imo state.

Thus, who is suffering severe mental disorder between me and you?

It now pains you as people like you led Okorocha to political Golgotha.
You and Okorocha believe that the four existing streets total 4km expanded by Okorocha govt with street light in Orlu can deceive many.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 11:17pm On May 09, 2019
Imo1stson:

This is what I've been telling people for the longest time. Some people are crying that okorocha developed only owerri. This is actually an acknowledgement that okorocha performed. As far as I know, 99% of other governors did not develop any city. The only other governor I know that performed very well was umahi. Just like okorocha, the man built some stuff.

No nigerian governor is capable of developing one city at a time, talkless three cities at the same time.

If nigerians want their cities to develop, they must elect mayors and empower them to raise revenue for their cities development. Anybody waiting for a state governor to come and develop their city, will be waiting for ever. Four years from today, orlu and okigwe will still be looking the way it has looked for the past 40 years.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:47am On May 10, 2019
Federal government has just stopped governors from seizing allocations of local government areas.
If not, your villages in Imo state shall remain without modernity till the kingdom come - if you are not from Owerri.

Okorocha seized the eight years federal allocations to the 27 LGAs, but could not provide the most basic infrastructure - treated running water - which saner leaders provide their subjects.

He rather used a tiny fraction of the allocations to demolish and rebuild and often redemolishing to rebuild in Owerri, even built federal government projects in Owerri..

At Orlu, Okorocha scrapped and abandoned more than 12km of existing roads, demolished the existing stadium and built a crap for a new stadium, died the funds for a five star Prince Hotel, suffocated IMSUTH, Orlu, refused to maintain access roads to Orlu central market,

Only a sycophant of Okorocha or plain nincompoops can clap for a governor Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 10:10am On May 10, 2019
Ofuzo:

This is what I've been telling people for the longest time. Some people are crying that okorocha developed only owerri. This is actually an acknowledgement that okorocha performed. As far as I know, 99% of other governors did not develop any city. The only other governor I know that performed very well was umahi. Just like okorocha, the man built some stuff.

No nigerian governor is capable of developing one city at a time, talkless three cities at the same time.

If nigerians want their cities to develop, they must elect mayors and empower them to raise revenue for their cities development. Anybody waiting for a state governor to come and develop their city, will be waiting for ever. Four years from today, orlu and okigwe will still be looking the way it has looked for the past 40 years.

So when I become next governor of Imo, I develop only my hometown, watch Owelle's Owerri crumble in 8 years; abi oo? This is Owelle's style. Owelle even bulldoze or stifle what other governors built in areas he hates, as he did in Orlu.
Imo is fast going down as a state. Only a tiny portion of the state - Owerri which is not up to 10% of land mass of Imo - is truly fit for modern habitation. Even northern states are doing better than Imo. I shook head for Imo people.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2019
asha80:
imo's debt burden sha ..na wao..

https://twitter.com/GhenhisKhan/status/1126765775803445248

Let's be intelligent with our posts on this thread, please.

Come on, I thought you were.

How can you post information from a twitter handle that uses the caricature picture of Nigeria's president as profile pix as reliable facts?

Quick advice: if you want to get reliable financial debts and figures, fetch it from Debt Management Office, National Bureau of Statistics, etc.

Not from some idiot who has no regards for constituted authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 2:10pm On May 10, 2019
Amah70:

So when I become next governor of Imo, I develop only my hometown, watch Owelle's Owerri crumble in 8 years; abi oo? This is Owelle's style. Owelle even bulldoze or stifle what other governors built in areas he hates, as he did in Orlu.
Imo is fast going down as a state. Only a tiny portion of the state - Owerri which is not up to 10% of land mass of Imo - is truly fit for modern habitation. Even northern states are doing better than Imo. I shook head for Imo people.

So which State is better and how? For example can you mention less known towns in any Southeast States as beautiful and habitable as Oguta town? Imo State is generally good by Nigerian standards but Owerri is the capital city just like Abuja is better than the rest of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MXr8p: 2:22pm On May 10, 2019
I can't wait to see how Ihedioha will humiliate Okoroawusa and his iberiberism out of the govt house and expose all the mess he piled up in 8 wasted years. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 10, 2019
kikake:

I urge you to build industries in Owerri, collect taxes from the industries to reform and develop Owerri as much as you like.

Develop more sense.
The more you clamour for govt to develop Owerri, the worse the city your Owerri becomes by influx of population.

Clamour for the next governor to concentrate on bringing other towns and LGAs in Imo state to livable standard, starting with Orlu and Okigwe.

Do away with Okorocha mentality. Okorocha was barely educated, he made his govt a windfall for Owerri.

I have watched you with your consistent Owerri manic posts.

Away with parochialism.. Imo state was not created for development of only Owerri.

A Daniel has come to judgement.
Continue educating them without bias.

U indeed a Daniel.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 10, 2019
MXr8p:

That's the real pictures of imo state even without questioning it.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 10, 2019
kikake:

A Daniel in the house educating criminal minds.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 10, 2019
Imo1stson:

Calamity has befallen ur mentor
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 10, 2019
kikake:

Can't condescend too low at diagnosing and tagging you as "suffering severe mental disorder."

A mad man first resorts to calling sane people mad; that's an Igbo adage.

I have always clamoured here for uniform development of Imo state, while you campaign for seven years on NL, YouTube etc, for Owerri to be taken for Imo state.

Thus, who is suffering severe mental disorder between me and you?

It now pains you as people like you led Okorocha to political Golgotha.
You and Okorocha believe that the four existing streets total 4km expanded by Okorocha govt with street light in Orlu can deceive many.

Okorocha even created more enemies for orlu sha.

Am watching Ihedioha and his incoming mbaise agenda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.