Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2406936 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1020) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
asha80:
ph Rd i guess
Yes it's
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
sanctity454:

Anyway he is doing his best, rural roads are included but quite small, but I believe when the urban roads are done, rural roads will get more attention.
Urban renewal project commenced fully today, owerri city residents are experiencing lagos traffic

That's why it's important to take development to rural areas; doing so will keep people in their local communities.

Some people can create jobs for themselves; they just need the government to provide basic infrastructure.

BTW, you are doing a great job; keep it up!

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
With the release of the 'Govt white paper on lands' i expect demolishons in weeks to come

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
sanctity454:
Mcc road contractor is super slow

Promoters of today’s government and government officials who work only on Owerri urban roads and pretend that state capital is the only urban center in Imo state, they may end up worse than what we have had in the past in Imo state.
There are scores of dilapidated urban roads in Orlu and Okigwe urban LGAs waiting for state government action.

Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obere4u: 6:59am On Mar 08, 2021
asha80:
With the release of the 'Govt white paper on lands' i expect demolishons in weeks to come
Hope isn't smiling...
He's out to do a great job in IMO....
Can Imolites support him irrespective of their differences?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by seankafor(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2021
Obere4u:

Hope isn't smiling...
He's out to do a great job in IMO....
Can Imolites support him irrespective of their differences?
I think the massive road constructions is applauding..

But the quality,only time will tell
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2021
asha80:
that was fast.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/gov-uzodimma-flags-off-construction-of-12km-okwudor-road/amp/
It was a section of it that was completed, it was a mistake on my part
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2021
sanctity454:

It was a section of it that was completed, it was a mistake on my part
yeah saw it somewhere else too
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
Fmr President Good luck Jonathan visits imo state commissions a private clinic at Sam Mbakwe airport road

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
More pictures of the hospital, i learnt it's just the first phase of the hospital

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
"This is Imo State University Teaching Hospital Road, Orlu, Imo State.*

From Hope's Twitter handle.

He seems to be focusing on roads.

However, he needs to revisit Rochas' flyovers, shameful Ikemba tunnel, Multi-purpose parking lot, Centinary Towers, and other projects Rochas left unfinished.

We cannot keep wasting scarce resources like that.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

However, he needs to revisit Rochas' flyovers, shameful Ikemba tunnel, Multi-purpose parking lot, Centinary Towers, and other projects Rochas left unfinished.

especially those flyovers

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
SmartPolician:

In your mindset, because Hope Uzodinma rebuilt the university teaching hospital road, he seems to be focusing on roads, instead of focusing on these white elephant flyovers, multi purpose underground park, centenary towers and other projects of Okorocha who was obsessed with building those vainglorious projects you mentioned in Owerri.

Imo needs food, a sound health center such as the university teaching hospital, portable water supply system, quality education and modern education institutions; not your vainglorious centenary towers and underground car park, or the flyovers that need to be demolished because there are enough grounds to build roundabout on the spots where the useless flyovers were built.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
All those that built on rail line at New Owerri should kiss their property goodbye
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/breaking-buhari-launches-eastern-rail-rehabilitation-project/

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Konga online retail store will be opening it's second offline store in owerri, located at KEZ plaza Douglas road

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Following
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2021
Federal secteriate road done

9 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
� CAPTIVATING

" My government has a development plan for Okigwe Zone in the area of realization of the Faculty of Engineering, Imo State University Umana Onuimo, Reactivation of Okigwe Water scheme. establishment of Livestock Institute and Value Chain Production funded by African Development Bank - a project worth around $300m."" -- Governor Hope Uzodimma ..
I love this news

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 11, 2021
Landmark group and kunoch group owners of protea hotel owerri, plans kunoch mall owerri sitting on a 150, 000 sq ft of land.
I pray it materialize oo, port harcourt city will start having a worthy competitor

Note: kunoch group is owned by Dr Pascal Dozie
Landmark group has already established an event center in owerri, with 10 retail stores within it's alley.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
sanctity454:
Landmark group and kunoch group owners of protea hotel owerri, plans kunoch mall owerri sitting on a 150, 000 sq ft of land.
I pray it materialize oo, port harcourt city will start having a worthy competitor

Note: kunoch group is owned by Dr Pascal Dozie
Landmark group has already established an event center in owerri, with 10 retail stores within it's alley.
I saw the plan mehn it's so big ,

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
huncho22:
I saw the plan mehn it's so big ,
Have they started it?
What's the location?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
sanctity454:

Have they started it?
What's the location?
nope they have not , I saw the drawing plan it's huge , just like owerri mall

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
huncho22:
I think it's bigger than owerri mall.
We all pray that Owerri keep attracting huge investment like this

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
huncho22:
You know owerri mall was divided into two phases, only the phase 1 is in use
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ngorbungor(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
sanctity454:

I think it's bigger than owerri mall.
We all pray that Owerri keep attracting huge investment like this

Sincerely speaking Owerri is becoming something else, if you check very well it's the private sector that is driving this growth, if only the government can focus more on access roads in Owerri and it's environ, that city will be second to none on terms of night life and entertainment in general

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Akwakuma axis of orlu road recieves stone base construction

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Sincerely speaking Owerri is becoming something else, if you check very well it's the private sector that is driving this growth, if only the government can focus more on access roads in Owerri and it's environ, that city will be second to none on terms of night life and entertainment in general
The government is addressing it now, road infrastructure is improving.
The private sector, is carrying the city, shows that the city is heavily lucrative business wise.
So we pray that ease of doing business continues to improve.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ngorbungor(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
sanctity454:

The government is addressing it now, road infrastructure is improving.
The private sector, is carrying the city, shows that the city is heavily lucrative business wise.
So we pray that ease of doing business continues to improve.

Yes you are right, because Sam Mbakwe international Cargo Airport Owerri is one of the top five airports interms of passengers traffic, this shows that their are lot of economic activities happening there.
Bad leaders have always been our worst enemy

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kelechi121: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
This is the prototype of the aforementioned Kunoch mall Owerri. Owerri will truly become remarkable as sky mall and Kunoch mall takes shape, to add to the cluster of existing malls.
The things Owerri is getting right includes:
1)Standard hotels (Rento hotel to is the latest addition)
2) Night clubs
3) Upscale retail shopping
4) standardized automobile center
5) Relaxation and eatery location

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mcc road from chukwuma Nwoha axis
There's one multi storey building under construction along this road, who knows what the building is for?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kelechi121:
This is the prototype of the aforementioned Kunoch mall Owerri. Owerri will truly become remarkable as sky mall and Kunoch mall takes shape, to add to the cluster of existing malls.
The things Owerri is getting right includes:
1)Standard hotels (Rento hotel to is the latest addition)
2) Night clubs
3) Upscale retail shopping
4) standardized automobile center
5) Relaxation and eatery location

You forgot exclusive store, I held they gone far with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1020) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: AtIlearaZu and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.