Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2400971 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

But they seem to be doing exactly the same thing the previous one did...constructing substandard roads

When will development now get to other areas... That means those ones are on a long thing
well the federal roads owerri to okigwe and owerri to orlu are undergoing reconstruction now..also mgbidi oguta,okwudor awomama roads
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BastardWike: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2021
eduj:

that's rubbish you just posted.This is witch hunting.
first he demolished a tunnel Rochas built (he hasn't built a better one ).
Then he demolished owerris iconic roundabout's (which wasn't necessary) and awarded a firm from Lagos to modernise them
He demolished a structurally completed hospital (somto hospital)
Next he annexed Eastern palm universities (watch out for the state of that university in the year to come)
Now he wants to demolish some of the best estates in owerri and for what ? obstruction of waterways? Biko which one? am not even talking of the military operation in orsu.
In all of this,he has not done anything about the two flyovers in owerri that truly are poor.
He left them to stand as a testament of Rochas shame and corruption ,while he goes around destroying the few positives from Rochas era.
It's only an idiot that will support this

All the sentiments you expressed here are the sort of questions normal educated human beings should be asking. I'm even shocked that in the midst of all these madness going on in Imo State, there is yet to be a proportional massive outcry against it.

All our acclaimed education is a total waste if people can't differentiate between vindictive and destructive acts from holistic actions.

It seems like this "crazy and mad" governor was imposed on Imo State to totally destroy us.

If Imo State is his personal property or investment, would he be treating it this way? Is he really passionate about developing the state or just to massage his own ego??

What is going on in Imo State is very disturbing and it's even more appalling that our elite and celebrities are more concerned about what happens in Lagos State than in Igboland.

Shame.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2021
� HAPPENING NOW

#Inside_Imo: Imo State Government Through Eighteenth Engineering Company (EEC) Which is Handling Okigwe Township Major Road (Owerri Road ) Begins The Construction And Dualization Of Okigwe New Stadium Road By Cho Genesis Hotel Okigwe In An Extension Of Contract Awarded To The Firm In The Town By The Present Imo Government ..

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
asha80:
well the federal roads owerri to okigwe and owerri to orlu are undergoing reconstruction now..also mgbidi oguta,okwudor awomama roads

Thank God... Mehn, that Owerri to Okigwe road, that year when I'll be heading to/returning from UNN... I hope it has been expanded atleast before this current reconstruction.

That road was something else then

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
hedonister:
I actually paid a visit to the Eastern Palm University about 2 years ago when it was just newly built and I captured the school on video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xRVU6K3wFI

I went there about a year later and i could see that it was already depreciating. I wonder how it is now.

IMSG under Hope Uzodinma has done a marvelous job in getting this splendid and magnificent university structures back to 100% property of IMSG.

The university was started originally as location for Imo state university, and was funded by IMSG to completion; got registered with NUC as Imo state government university.
Thanks to Rochas who quickly understood the importance of public university in his senatorial district.

We are patiently waiting for the new role of the university structures.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
sanctity454:

Military operation is not happening in orlu but in lily and iseke in orsu lga. The governor authorised the operation to rooted out ESN camps there.

Iseke and Lilu are in Anambra state, not in Orsu LGA area of Imo state.

How could governor Uzodinma authorize operations of the military in Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
This rochas uzodinma show in imo is funny
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
asha80:
This rochas uzodinma show in imo is funny

Looool, Rochas would never have thought Hope will take it this far. He was even dancing when Ihedioha was removed.

To me, I actually think there's a higher power playing the drum for these dance steps Hope is dancing. Hope is too small to be openly daring Rochas this much (apologies for the choice of words). He seem to have some serious backers

My guess will be some bigwig players in 2023 election. Funny thing, Rochas haven't said anything about it of recent. E remain make hope destroy the secondary school and academy owned by Rochas wife abi na him sister

On a light note, if all these properties being attributed to Rochas actually belong to him and were acquired during his tenure as governor, e mean say Rochas sef greedy wella o

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
It’s like Rochas Okorocha does not understand that he no longer has immunity from arrest and prosecution. Who are the advisers of Rochas? They want to advise him to jail.

How could Rochas condescend to go to forcefully open a gate locked by the state government?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:12am On Feb 22, 2021
Amah70:
It’s like Rochas Okorocha does not understand that he no longer has immunity from arrest and prosecution. Who are the advisers of Rochas? They want to advise him to jail.

How could Rochas condescend to go to forcefully open a gate locked by the state government?

No mind am... He probably wanted to use it to slight Hope. Let them just be beating themselves o, I no wan hear say them begin gather stupid boys to foment trouble in Owerri

#Our Governors Have Gone Mad Again#

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Seems these politicians are sent to come destroy my state and the fools are busy playing according to the scrip. Who'll ever believe that Imo politics will one day degenerate to this level?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
In as much as I'm not in support of Rochas converting State properties to his own, but I commend him for choosing to invest the stolen wealth in the state. He had options like other states past governors to site the investments elsewhere but he choose his state. Uzodinma and Ihedioha combined cannot achieved what Rocha's have achieved and here they're chasing shadows instead of facing governance.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Uche Nwosu would've be the best suited governor of Imo state. We would've experience continuity for the first time. A young man unlike the 60+ old men like the bleached supreme court fool.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
Uche Nwosu would've be the best suited governor of Imo state. We would've experience continuity for the first time. A young man unlike the 60+ old men like the bleached supreme court fool.
idiotic and nonsense talk..it is obvious you are Okorocha's mouthpiece

I even hate uzodinma equally

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Omoslim26: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
ACM10:

grin grin grin grin grin
dis Rochas got talent in comedy

���I dey tell you if you see the drama wey dis nigga give teachers wey him dey owe money wen them sue am to court

the guy no normal at all
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by EVideos: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is full footage of how Senator Rochas Okorocha was arrested and his convoy destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XmhSEN8EGY
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
asha80:
idiotic and nonsense talk..it is obvious you are Okorocha's mouthpiece

I even hate uzodinma equally

Be civil when talking to me next time. I'm not Okorocha's mouthpiece but I'll choose him a thousand time over Ozodimgba. He's achievements in Imo state cannot be over emphasized, forget what the naysayers are saying.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Be civil when talking to me next time. I'm not Okorocha's mouthpiece but I'll choose him a thousand time over Ozodimgba. He's achievements in Imo state cannot be over emphasized, forget what the naysayers are saying.
'his achievements'...yeah for the substandard and greedy minds with no iota of civility in them

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

I was reading your comments and nodding my head until I got here... Who would have known that the stories about Rochas littering Imo state with businesses for his family members using public funds were true?

Where are those that were criticizing the PDP governor for demolishing substandard structures, can they come out to talk now?... This is not a Hope fight, someone/a group of people are definitely backing him

#Our governors have gone mad again#
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
I can't just imagine how stupid a governor can be, why go destroy a radio station owned by your acclaimed enemies daughter? Apart from destroying a beautiful edifice giving a fine view to the area, he has automatically made the people working there to be unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2021
The billion dollar question is why destroy what you can't build?
The demolished tunnels has been left that way, with no plans of building building the over pass that was promised. The issue of Akachi estate is simply misappropriation of land, why not ask Rochas to pay for the land, instead of threats of demolition.
Am glad PMB intervened in the matter including Apc governors.
We should always encourage Aku ruo ulo instead of discouraging it. Hope doesn't own a pin in Imo state apart from his country home, he has in no way boosted the imo state economy.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
I can't just imagine how stupid a governor can be, why go destroy a radio station owned by your acclaimed enemies daughter? Apart from destroying a beautiful edifice giving a fine view to the area, he has automatically made the people working there to be unemployed.
hope is just a mad man

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2021
sanctity454:
The billion dollar question is why destroy what you can't build?
The demolished tunnels has been left that way, with no plans of building building the over pass that was promised. The issue of Akachi estate is simply misappropriation of land, why not ask Rochas to pay for the land, instead of threats of demolition.
Am glad PMB intervened in the matter including Apc governors.
We should always encourage Aku ruo ulo instead of discouraging it. Hope doesn't own a pin in Imo state apart from his country home, he has in no way boosted the imo state economy.
he's doing all this so that imo state people can love him..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2021
huncho22:
he's doing all this so that imo state people can love him..
The only people that would love him for that are small minded and vengeful individuals

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

uote author=onuman post=98996232]

Rochas Okorocha is smarter than his critics: his government registered Eastern Palm university as IMSG university with the National Universities Commission, never as a PPP. You may wish to go to prison on his behalf for laying claim for what does not belong to him or his associates.

IMSG shall recover a lot of the money it put in building Eastern Palm university by selling the now highly valued land in Owerri where IMSU is temporarily located with only two TETFUND buildings as solid university structures.

Hoteliers in Owerri are expected to team up to buy the Owerri land, and build a City University of Owerri there.

Our young and impressionable students move down to main IMSU campuses in Eastern Palm university in Ideato, Umuna Okigwe and IMSUTH.
The ultramodern structures university built by Okorocha government in Ideato, and very well equipped, is in a very serene area good for studies, it has hostels that can accommodate tens of thousands of residents, rent is very cheap outside the campus.
There is no convention or constitution stating that State university must be in the state capital. Abia State university is in Uturu.

Anambra State university is in Igboariam and Uli.
Owerri already has FUTO, AIFCE government universities, and Polytechnics Nekede.

Imo state university deserves to be on the site of Eastern Palm university in Ideato.

Been a while I visited this thread. You gave a very wise suggestion... "No constitution states that the state university must be in the state capital", so true

There have been numerous well justified calls for the relocation of IMSU, I think Uzodimma should write his name in gold by doing so. I just hope he doesn't decide to destroy it same way he plans to do the estate built by Rochas under another muddled claim

In bold: no constitution says state university must be wholly or partly be in the state capital.

It’s like Hope Uzodinma is ready to play COWARD by not locating IMSU permanent in Ideato where IMSG started in 2012 to build the structures for IMSU.

At best, leave one or two faculties of IMSU in the present TETFUND houses in the Owerri site of IMSU, take the rest of the faculties to Umuna Okigwe and Ideato.

No heavens can fall for doing that. It’s rather a gain for Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
BastardWike:

All the sentiments you expressed here are the sort of questions normal educated human beings should be asking. I'm even shocked that in the midst of all these madness going on in Imo State, there is yet to be a proportional massive outcry against it.

All our acclaimed education is a total waste if people can't differentiate between vindictive and destructive acts from holistic actions.

It seems like this "crazy and mad" governor was imposed on Imo State to totally destroy us.

If Imo State is his personal property or investment, would he be treating it this way? Is he really passionate about developing the state or just to massage his own ego??

What is going on in Imo State is very disturbing and it's even more appalling that our elite and celebrities are more concerned about what happens in Lagos State than in Igboland.

Shame.

No elected political office holder is allowed by law to use government offices to acquire land and build private businesses, either for himself or for an acquaintance.

You are for future governors to seize the income of the state and build private businesses, step down from office and own the businesses.

Those being demolished could be because the ancestral owners of the land were robbed of their lands by governor using government instruments.

The ancestral owners might want their lands back, notwithstanding what someone else built on the land.

Investing in the state my foot. You display a lot of emotive ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Pamtech autoland went on a humanitarian road show in New Owerri
Ph road reconstruction can be sighted

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2021
More of the road show

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Pamtech autoland and solomento which one is the best

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by seankafor(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2021
sanctity454:
Pamtech autoland and solomento which one is the best
solomento for me,
But we need more of car assembly plants in our Owerri.

What's with innoson and his proposed assembly plant in Owerri?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2021
seankafor:
solomento for me,
But we need more of car assembly plants in our Owerri.

What's with innoson and his proposed assembly plant in Owerri?
Innoson is doing his thing, IMSG has handed over the land to him around Naze enivron.
I guess Empire energy owns an auto center also.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2021
sanctity454:

Innoson is doing his thing, IMSG has handed over the land to him around Naze enivron.
I guess Empire energy owns an auto center also.
somehow I will this innoson thing isn't in owerri and environs..

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.