Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,342 members, 7,957,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2493717 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2021
sanctity454:
Update on orlu-owerri road

Thumbs up man for the updates,we appreciate.

It would be nice if this circlic thoroughfare between the tripartite zones of owerri,okigwe and orlu can be dualized,those resident and settled within orlu and okigwe zones but working in owerri can transit the city back and forth daily,which would equally mitigate geometric pull of migration from the two zones towards owerri.
Of course coupled with the socio-economic benefits to be derived therein.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Javierleon(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2021
sanctity454:

Yes everyday group bought it, and the proposed building might be the biggest everyday supermarket right now.

Nope that's not the biggest, everyday shopping mall choba ph is the biggest so far
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2021
Javierleon:

Nope that's not the biggest, everyday shopping mall choba ph is the biggest so far
biggest in owerri that's what he mean, although I know that one in choba junction
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
anselem87:
biggest in owerri that's what he mean, although I know that one in choba junction
how I wish they'll just buy that aladinma mall and rebrand and reopen that place is nice , one of these big companies should buy that place , maybe spa should buy it , there is one four storey building along okigwe road opposite Owerri prisons , I don't know if that place is a new shopping complex
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
huncho22:
how I wish they'll just buy that aladinma mall and rebrand and reopen that place is nice , one of these big companies should buy that place , maybe spa should buy it , there is one four storey building along okigwe road opposite Owerri prisons , I don't know if that place is a new shopping complex

Aladinma mall is strategically located, I hope spar, next or even Roban buys it.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
� NEWS

#Inside_Okigwe: NDDC restarts the Road construction from Umualumoke - Oree in Okigwe To- Nzrerem - Ikpem in Ehime Mbano Of Imo State As Bridges Are Being Constructed Across Umualumoke River And Imo River To Connect These Local Government Areas ...

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Jman24(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2021
sanctity454:
� NEWS

#Inside_Okigwe: NDDC restarts the Road construction from Umualumoke - Oree in Okigwe To- Nzrerem - Ikpem in Ehime Mbano Of Imo State As Bridges Are Being Constructed Across Umualumoke River And Imo River To Connect These Local Government Areas ...

This is great news!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2021
AWARD OF STADIUM ROAD IN OKIGWE LGA: IMMENSE APPRECIATION TO HIS EXCELLENCY DISTINGUISHED SENATOR HOPE UZONDINMA EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE.

The recent award of Stadium Road in Okigwe LGA to Eighteenth Engineering Company by the Executive Governor of Imo State Distinguished Senator Hope Uzondinma has brought happiness to us. It's pertinent to mention that this road has not been constructed before now by any Government until the coming on board of our amiable Governor Distinguished Senator Hope Uzondinma.

Your Excellency Sir, through the award of this road you have time and again showcased your unalloyed commitment and thoughtfulness as the road will receive this attention for the very first time.

Your Excellency Sir, in line with your unique disposition to continuity, you saw the need for a road that leads to such a big sporting facility and its environs in Okigwe to be well fixed, hence the award of the road.

Thus, while expressing my warmest appreciation to you on behalf of my family and my team at Bureau for Project Monitoring Okigwe Zone, for the award of this project of which when completed will be another legacy of your Shared Prosperity Government anchored on the 3R agenda of Reconstruction, Rehabilitation and Recovery, I wish to also assure you that I will ensure effective monitoring for the project to be successfully completed according to contract specifications.

To God be the Glory AMEN

Hon. Engr. Francis Chukwu
S.A to the Governor on Project Monitoring Okigwe Zone.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Priceless store Okigwe road
I don't know what they're waiting for before the interlock their car park

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Supermarket is bigger than their New Owerri branch

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2021
sanctity454:
Supermarket is bigger than their New Owerri branch
the place is really nice ohh , Owerri is really trying in the aspect of malls and supermarket , atleast they are giving shoprite a run for their money , I think apart from lagos I don't think they have any city in nigeria that have more malls and supermarket than owerri ...

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Jman24(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Very soon , the "hotel hotel crying crew" will come up with "mall mall"

7 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
huncho22:
the place is really nice ohh , Owerri is really trying in the aspect of malls and supermarket , atleast they are giving shoprite a run for their money , I think apart from lagos I don't think they have any city in nigeria that have more malls and supermarket than owerri ...

One thing is evident, Owerri city has continued to witness high rate of influx of people, for the past five years business men has discovered the potentials of the city and are investing massively in it.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Jman24:
And also poultry poultry and fishery fishery

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamonds: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2021
What do you mean by investing massively ? In my opinion, I think investment is flowing but not massively.

sanctity454:

One thing is evident, Owerri city has continued to witness high rate of influx of people, for the past five years business men has discovered the potentials of the city and are investing massively in it.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2021
Jman24:

People have the right to express themselves if they think things should be done differently. Don't make this thread look like another Igbo/Yoruba e-fight.

@Sanctity454, I saw your comment about Roban Stores acquiring Aladinma Mall. Roban Stores is really trying. It seems Imo and Abia States (not sure about Abia) are the only two SE states they haven't expanded their footprints to because the Store is also in Abakaliki.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2021
RareDiamonds:
What do you mean by investing massively ? In my opinion, I think investment is flowing but not massively.

I agree totally
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Jman24(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

People have the right to express themselves if they think things should be done differently. Don't make this thread look like another Igbo/Yoruba e-fights.

@Sanctity454, I saw your comment about Roban Stores acquiring Aladinma Mall. Roban Stores is really trying. It seems Imo and Abia States (not sure about Abia) are the only two SE states they haven't expanded their footprints to because the Store is also in Abakaliki.

You are putting so many things in your head at same time.
Number one I didn't and will never make any tribal submission
Number two I didn't take away the right of any body .. I just made my submission
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

People have the right to express themselves if they think things should be done differently. Don't make this thread look like another Igbo/Yoruba e-fights.

Jman threw a friendly jab, it wasn't that serious

As for Roban I want Next, Ebeano, spar to all have branch in Otown.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2021
sanctity454:

are lots of poultry flourishing? I know of fishery though
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2021
sanctity454:

is roban stores coming to owerri?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2021
asha80:
are lots of poultry flourishing? I know of fishery though
Yes, poultry farms are hitting it big
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NigeriaIsZOO: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2021
sanctity454:

Statistics has shown that Owerri is actually the fastest growing city in Igboland. Anyone in doubt can research on it. Also, by virtue of its centralized location and nearness to the oil hub, it has continued to receive high networth individuals (including diaspora Igbos and yahoo boys) that either would prefer to live in the city or at least visit it frequently. All these has contributed in making the city attractive for such investments because there is a huge demand for it. Another pointer to such high consumer spending in the city is how busy Owerri airport is. Most of those that pass through the airport will likely pass a night in the city too.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2021
sanctity454:

I think they are building more malls in owerri, there is a building under construction at okigwe road opposite prisons , I think that place might be a mimi mall or shopping complex

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:

Statistics has shown that Owerri is actually the fastest growing city in Igboland. Anyone in doubt can research on it. Also, by virtue of its centralized location and nearness to the oil hub, it has continued to receive high networth individuals (including diaspora Igbos and yahoo boys) that either would prefer to live in the city or at least visit it frequently. All these has contributed in making the city attractive for such investments because there is a huge demand for it. Another pointer to such high consumer spending in the city is how busy Owerri airport is. Most of those that pass through the airport will likely pass a night in the city too.
true
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2021
huncho22:
is roban stores coming to owerri?
Some years back I heard of their plans to open owerri branch, but it's seems they abandoned the idea
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:

When you make such statements, kindly point us to the source. It keeps the discussion here healthy (less argumentative) and verifiable.

Don't become another version of Abagworo grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Jman24:

Lolssss.... Bad guyyyy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2021
sanctity454:

Hahahahahahaha.... ����
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

When you make such statements, kindly point us to the source. It keeps the discussion here healthy (less argumentative) and verifiable.

Don't become another version of Abagworo grin
he is very right
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:

The city will boost more when oil and gas projects are completed
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
huncho22:
I think they are building more malls in owerri, there is a building under construction at okigwe road opposite prisons , I think that place might be a mimi mall or shopping complex

I believe it will be a mixed used building, consisting of office space and shops

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.