Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2412921 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Goldsplash(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2022
leicestercamper:
Yes it is new year. Tell your brothers to outgrow this mindset, if not, we shall continue in this vicious circle.

Two wrongs can never make a right. Do not swim in the mud because others are doing same, the change begins with you and I. One love bro.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2022
At times two wrongs can make a right. Anyone that makes a post and thinks that there won't be a response is mistaken. The change begins with the person that first takes a jab, not me.

Goldsplash:
Two wrongs can never make a right. Do not swim in the mud because others are doing same, the change begins with you and I. One love bro.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Goldsplash(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2022
leicestercamper:
At times two wrongs can make a right. Anyone that makes a post and thinks that there won't be a response is mistaken. The change begins with the person that first takes a jab, not me.

Silence could be the best answer to such.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2022
Please stop advising me, because it is a waste of time. Take the advice to your brother that I quoted

Goldsplash:
Silence could be the best answer to such.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2022
leicestercamper:
Real estates thrives in economic hubs. That's why lagos is number one when it comes to real estate in Nigeria. Anambra comes first in igboland. Owerri is a shithole that can be compared to Aba. Enugu comes second after Anambra.

[s][/s]
you are just a big fool when it comes to real estate in south east imo state is number one followed by enugu

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Owerri is a glorified village filled with dilapidated houses. Anambra is the leader in real estate in igboland, that's why millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra

[s]
huncho22:
you are just a big fool when it comes to real estate in south east imo state is number one followed by enugu
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Peace be unto this thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ka udo chia

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Goldsplash:

Advising Chino is a complete waste of time and, to be honest, cyberspace. You cannot save a man from himself; dude has up to 100 Nairaland accounts for fomenting troubles.

Every rational Igbo on Nairaland has learned to live with and ignore him. So, you should do the same. Pay him no attention - something he survives on more than oxygen.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Happy new year to all.
It shall be a peaceful year,Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
You ediots always file out from the woodwork whenever I respond but when your useless brothers were inviting me, you were no where to be found. Anuofia

[s]
SoNature:
Advising Chino is a complete waste of time and, to be honest, cyberspace. You cannot save a man from himself; dude has up to 100 Nairaland accounts for fomenting troubles. Yes, he was born for this. Every rational Igbo on Nairaland has learned to live with and ignore him. So, you should do that same. Pay him no attention - something he survives on more than oxygen.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Goldsplash(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
SoNature:

Advising Chino is a complete waste of time and, to be honest, cyberspace. You cannot save a man from himself; dude has up to 100 Nairaland accounts for fomenting troubles.

Every rational Igbo on Nairaland has learned to live with and ignore him. So, you should do the same. Pay him no attention - something he survives on more than oxygen.
Ok.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
The sky is big enough for all of us.
The orji flyover can be improved upon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Munachimso,
Manuchiso
Mmanu
Chi
So

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Something good going on behind golden tulip grand palazzo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Men at work, Owerri

See that beautiful structure behind.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Extraordinary peeps having good time

California owerri

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Chariots ahoy to realm of flenjoyment.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Zirconia owerri

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Capetown suites

Our hearts goes out to salafriko,rest on Desmond Tutu,

If na rochas time,him for kpuola better statue for am,

#wemissowelle.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mensamusa:
Capetown suites

Our hearts goes out to salafriko,rest on Desmond Tutu,

If na rochas time,him for kpuola better statue for am,

#wemissowelle.

I'm just wondering, what's the idea behind taking the pictures of people's private houses/businesses and sharing them here? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
SoNature:

I'm just wondering, what's the idea behind taking the pictures of people's private houses/businesses and sharing them here? undecided

Check the title of the thread.
However,if na business that's a boost to them if you ask me,its a global village,some of our businesses too have been showcased here.

Save for the unnecessary fisticuffs, the thread helps intending investors too on what part to tow.critical issues to government etc.

All in all,its a feel good thread.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
SoNature:

Take pictures and contribute

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Some equipments of anoh gas project on arrival couple of months ago

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mensamusa:
Some equipments of anoh gas project on arrival couple of months ago

Now, this is what we want to see. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOSON1: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mensamusa:
Peace be unto this thread.

You sound a bit like the Angel (either Gabriel or Michael....can’t remember which one) who visited Mary to tell her of her impending immaculate conception! undecided

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
leicestercamper:
Owerri is a glorified village filled with dilapidated houses. Anambra is the leader in real estate in igboland, that's why millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra

[s][/s]
where is the real estate onitsha or awka ? Ha ha ha ha

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOSON1: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Rento 1

Now this stairway is damn impressive....looks very grand! Is that hotel room with the study full of books in this Rento Hotel?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Owerri is a glorified village that's why millions of imo indigenes trooped to Onitsha and Awka for greener pasture. Infact stats has shown that there are more imo indigenes living in Onitsha than Owerri. cheesy

huncho22:
where is the real estate onitsha or awka ? Ha ha ha ha
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Now this stairway is damn impressive....looks very grand! Is that hotel room with the study full of books in this Rento Hotel?

The room with study library belongs to protea select,
I have actually seen lecturers prepare their study material,in hotels due to the serenity it offers,hospitality is all encompassing.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You sound a bit like the Angel (either Gabriel or Michael....can’t remember which one) who visited Mary to tell her of her impending immaculate conception! undecided

grin lol Alobam,you wan canonise me.I no be saint o.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mensamusa:

The room with study library belongs to protea select,
I have actually seen lecturers prepare their study material,in hotels due to the serenity it offers,hospitality is all encompassing.
Welcome back nwanne, was actually worried about you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.