Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2427669 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1022) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. You and your useless father have been banished by your umunna Ediot

Shaolin77:
Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. Ediot

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. You and your useless father have been banished by your umunna Ediot

Shaolin77:
Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. Ediot

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2022

Shaolin77:
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2022

Shaolin77:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Shaolin77:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Nkita ala. At least he is at the Airport traveling out on vacation but you have enter flight from that imo village airport before. I spit on you. cheesy

Shaolin77:
see ekuke wey never chop break fast dey talk say em dey go Paris, ewYou wey never see food chop
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Why are you then angry that someone is travelling because you haven't entered aeroplane before? cheesy

Shaolin77:
which traveling airport, airport that he's just a toilet cleaner
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Landmack:
Lmao https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/11/ikpeazu-completion-of-aba-flyover-nobodys-business-video/

I am from imo but truth be told, Okezie is better than imo state. Owerri has more bad roads than Aba
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Shaolin77: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2022
ShaoIin77:
Why are you then angry that someone is travelling because you haven't entered aeroplane before? cheesy

He's not traveling to anywhere ,he's just an airport toilet cleaner, and he's here exchanging word's on NL with people that he ought to be shining their shoes shiner in real life I
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2022
He is travelling, he has his bag shown in those two pictures. But illiterate poverty inflicted miscreants like you haven't even seen airport in real life before, no wonder you are angry and bitter. cheesy

Shaolin77:
He's not traveling to anywhere ,he's just an airport toilet cleaner, and he's here exchanging word's on NL with people that he ought to be shining their shoes shiner in real life I
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2022
I know you are angry but I will keep beating you. Owerri village gutter cleaner how are you? cheesy

Shaolin77:
Shut up, toilet cleaner
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2022
Leicester is too big to respond to an owerri village gutter cleaner like you, that was why he handed over your matter to me. How many gutters did you clean today? cheesy

Shaolin77:
I've told you to go eat you haven't eaten since yesterday eicestercamper de toilet cleaner
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Face me this frustrated castrated ediot from the cursed backward useless shithole imo state.

Shaolin77:
Mechie gi eze ule
ewu idiot
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2022
Castrated Owerri village gutter cleaner. I am here for you. Let's roll. cheesy

Shaolin77:
I need the Leicestercamper handle or else nothing
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
come with the Leicester handle, let reduce you to coacroach

You are sounding like a hungry goat? Have you eaten since morning? By the way how many gutters have you cleaned in owerri village today? cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2022
Face me this miserable gutter cleaner. Leicester doesn't talk to gutter cleaners. Onye ala

Shaolin77:
leicester is a runaway coward, let him come back and face di ara
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
I'm here for Leicester

Owerri village gutter cleaner face me. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
I need leicester, I don't deal with fake touts

Owerri village dweller, face me. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Owerri continues to attract open bars investments, ebi like na dey sure bet for cash out be this oo

This is opposite concord hotel

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
Useless coward where have you been to Ozu

Ewu face me, that guy is too busy to talk to.an owerri village gutter cleaner cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
Go and sit down noise maker

Cursed frustrated bastard. Face me, I have bought the case. You go hear am today. Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. You and your useless father have been banished by your umunna Ediot
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
leicester the coward

Don't worry once he return I will beg him to buy you, your own okada, just like he has bought for abuzz33. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
Leicestercamper the coward is scared of quoting me

This Owerri village gutter cleaner, I have told you that my guy is too big to quote you. Face me. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
too big my foot, toilet cleaner

Owerri village gutter cleaner face me grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Owerri village gutter cleaner. Have you eaten today?

Shaolin77:
omambala village toilet cleaner face front
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
*IMO STATE PUBLIC ENLIGHTENMENT*

*LIVESTOCKS*

*ASSESSING THE ACHARAUGO LIVESTOCK FARM AT EMEKEUKWU, OWERRI NORTH LGA*

The ACHARAUGO LIVESTOCK FARM at Emekukwu in Owerri North Local Government Area is a 32 hectres Agric farm established by the Late Sam Mbakwe administration.

The farm was abandoned and fell into disuse in 1998.

Today, under the administration of His Excellency Governor Hope Uzodimma, working in collaboration with the National Agricultural Land Development Authority ( NALDA), the Acharaugo farm has come back to life.

The road infrastructure leading to the farm, plus the internal link roads are fully in place.

At present most buildings in the complex are fully renovated, with ongoing perimetre fencing.

In his interaction at the farm with Prince Eze Ugochukwu, Special Adviser to Imo State Governor on Public Enlightenment, the Coordinator of the Livestock farm, Mr. Offor Amanze Chimezie disclosed that the poultry, piggery, and goatery sections are fully operational providing 200 jobs for the citizens of the host community who are indigenous rearers of the livestocks.

Upcoming facilities at the farm includes a fishery section, a slaughter house, cold storage room and a cassava processing plant which by-products will also serve as feeds for the pigs.

The complex also contains three(3) brooding houses, for day old chicks.

The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps will provide security at the complex. Already their security outpost and quarters are ready.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
I'm coming back to this thread, and my coming back will be to halt this thread and make it the most disgusting and irritated thread ever, know this all you cursed IMO miscreants
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
ShaoIin77:
I'm coming back to this thread, and my coming back will be to halt this thread and make it the most disgusting and irritated thread ever, know this all you cursed IMO miscreants
bastard

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
huncho22:
i am a bastard

I should have known
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
ShaoIin77:

I should have known
you are a bastard

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ShaoIin77: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2022
huncho22:
i am a bastard

Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1022) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: winterfell007(m) and 1 guest(s)