Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2427378 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (1022) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Royal Palm 5

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Royal Palm 5
why do you like repostings pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
sanctity454:
Hope Uzodinma said due to the lack of public recreation park for families in imo state, construction has commenced on a recreation park with marine transportation along the cost line of otamimiri river, it will incorporate boat restaurant, and also gonna be one of the largest public recreation park in Nigeria.

Also tourism guide and digital platforms for tourism in Imo state will be launched on the first quarter of this year.

Craneburg construction will also remodel Owerri Aba road, and owerri Umuahia after delivery it's current contract come April 22
nice if he's going to do as he has said
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
huncho22:
nice if he's going to do as he has said

I believe he will construction has already started remember

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
sanctity454:

I believe he will construction has already started remember
where exactly
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
anselem87:
where exactly
Along freedom road after cabinet office, that huge piece of land facing the river

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Imo state house of assembly building is currently being renovated, and is been fitted with elevators to access the first and second floor of the building

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Who and who went home this yuletide, I need my Xmas gift

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sights and sounds of heroes park

Courtesy a proud Oduduwa pikin

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
sanctity454:
Who and who went home this yuletide, I need my Xmas gift
ndi ala wu otu from year to year��
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2022
anselem87:
ndi ala wu otu from year to year��

Are you sure?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RadioReporterng(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2022
kettykin:

20 Radio FM , this is really much , i would have preferred a situation where they diversify into other things like online Media , onlines News Media etc where they can draw from the large pool of internet ads and Deapen the IT sector

Please where is the station located at Okigwe
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Nigeria is such a weird place lol. 2 of the people in the mural literally committed genocide against Igbo ppl

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OreMI22: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Nigeria is such a weird place lol. 2 of the people in the mural literally committed genocide against Igbo ppl

At the appropriate time, statues and other nonsense of anyone that killed Igbo civilians will be scrapped from Igboland. You can be assured of that.
Expecting us to continue living with such statues is like asking the Jews to erect and revere the statue of Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
OreMI22:

At the appropriate time, statues and other nonsense of anyone that killed Igbo civilians will be scrapped from Igboland. You can be assured of that.
Expecting us to continue living with such statues is like asking the Jews to erect and revere the statue of Hitler.

as in. what is missing in the heads of our 'elders'. They're even the ones that were getting killed specifically
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 1:40am On Jan 10, 2022
RadioReporterng:

Please where is the station located at Okigwe

A modern Radio Station can be located in a 4'×5' room.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Coldie(m): 3:33am On Jan 10, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Who and who
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 3:49am On Jan 10, 2022
Coldie:

Who and who
Gowon - Biafra Genocide
Murtala Muhammed - Asaba Massacre

https://thenationonlineng.net/murtala-muhammed-deserves-no-memorials/

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Gowon - Biafra Genocide
Murtala Muhammed - Asaba Massacre

https://thenationonlineng.net/murtala-muhammed-deserves-no-memorials/
wondering what you wants to achieve here, unnecessary topic
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 6:45am On Jan 10, 2022
anselem87:
wondering what you wants to achieve here, unnecessary topic

I wasn't talking to you

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

I wasn't talking to you
this isn't a political platform
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sam mbakwe airport filled up, the airport requires renovation and upgrade in infrastructure.
It seems nobody in this thread actually visited home, that quite appalling. Anyway you weren't missed better luck next year.
For those that went home
Olee kwanu ihe ekeresimesi unu Jiri lota?

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Random pictures

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
chino you no level at all, try harder
[/s]

Mumu man. Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filthy environment. Hopeless Ozodigba has turned imo state to a place worse than Bornu state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. Ediot
[/s]

Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. You and your useless father have been banished by your umunna Ediot
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. Ediot
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
come back here let's pollute this anamabra thread, Anambra doesn't deserve anything good
[/s]

Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. You and your useless father have been banished by your umunna Ediot
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
[/s]

Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. Ediot.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by leicestercamper: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (1022) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.