Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2403322 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 5:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Ofodirinwa:

Urban regeneration is created by rail. Enugu, Umuahia and Aba are what they are because of rail. Without rail, all 3 are villages. It's a vital ingredient to creating a modern city. If commerce is not traversing through a city, it will stay where it's at. Commerce does not travese through Okigwe. This rail can connect Okigwe to ports.

If I want to make cars, or heavy industry and there are No rails, I will never compete. If there's rail in Owerri I can build a plant of any sort in Owerri and transport costs disappear because I can move bulk products to sea for cheap.

If I create bulk products and have to drive, on Nigerias roads, automatically I cannot make anything past a certain size or produce past a certain volume.

Importing things also becomes expensive. These are the real ingredients of the modern world. You don't have them, don't know. you need them, and are suffering from a lack of them, but at the same time complaining about what ia created from a lack of their existence.

Okigwe has no major commerce moving through it. Orlu as well. Owerri does and that is why it is what it is. You ppl think everything is a government project when 99% of cities are the byproduct of common business sense.

I want to build a factory that sells things overseas. The factory must have access to sea and rail. Unless I want to sell 10 cars a month

Please railway is NOT a priority in Imo State.

That said, I think I agree with Govt60 that people who didn't grow up in Imo had been leading the state and know next to nothing about what the state needs.

IMO, Imo State needs infrastructure and other things that will attract people to come to the state and site their companies and factories. I like what Hope Uzodinma is doing with roads in Imo State. And considering that Craneburg is doing the projects, quality wouldn't be an issue. He needs to rehab roads in rural areas.

Also, government should give free lands to interested captains of industries who wish to site their factories in the state. This was the game-changer for Ogun State in the tenure of Gbenga Daniels. Today, the IGR of Ogun State is one of the biggest in the country.

I don't see why government cannot set up independent power plants that will generate, transmit and power companies and residential areas in the state and generate revenue from it. For instance, that Naze Industrial Cluster, if it's still operational, should have 24 hours power supply.

Build industries and make it a PPP arrangement. This is something that Udom Emmanuel is currently doing in his Akwa Ibom State. What's the status of Adapalm? That plantation ought to be put into good use.

I don't see why people should graduate from FUTO, IMSU or Nekede and relocate to Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt in search of jobs. Imo State is losing her population to other states. This affects local market, federal revenue allocation and election results. The government needs to keep the youth in the state by all means.

Create a tech hub in the state to train young people in IT programmes at no fee. This was what transformed India. Today, they are running some of the biggest IT companies in the United States. The beauty of tech is that anyone can be at home and work for foreign companies anywhere in the world.

In conclusion, we know our peculiarities in Nigeria, but some states are more productive than others. Why not copy what others are getting right and replicate them in your state?

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2023
SmartPolician:

That said, I think I agree with Govt60 that people who didn't grow up in Imo had been leading the state and know next to nothing about what the state needs.

IMO, Imo State needs infrastructure and other things that will attract people to come to the state and site their companies and factories. I like what Hope Uzodinma is doing with roads in Imo State. And considering that Craneburg is doing the projects, quality wouldn't be an issue. He needs to rehab roads in rural areas.

Also, government should give free lands to interested captains of industries who wish to site their factories in the state. This was the game-changer for Ogun State in the tenure of Gbenga Daniels. Today, the IGR of Ogun State is one of the biggest in the country.

I don't see why government cannot set up independent power plants that will generate, transmit and power companies and residential areas in the state and generate revenue from it. For instance, that Naze Industrial Cluster, if it's still operational, should have 24 hours power supply.

Build industries and make it a PPP arrangement. This is something that Udom Emmanuel is currently doing in his Akwa Ibom State. What's the status of Adapalm? That plantation ought to be put into good use.

I don't see why people should graduate from FUTO, IMSU or Nekede and relocate to Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt in search of jobs. Imo State is losing her population to other states. This affects local market, federal revenue allocation and election results. The government needs to keep the youth in the state by all means.

Create a tech hub in the state to train young people in IT programmes at no fee. This was what transformed India. Today, they are running some of the biggest IT companies in the United States. The beauty of tech is that anyone can be at home and work for foreign companies anywhere in the world.

In conclusion, we know our peculiarities in Nigeria, but some states are more productive than others. Why not copy what others are getting right and replicate them in your state?
your paragraph 4..that wasn't the game changer in ogun..the game changer was gas facilities provided there

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2023
asha80:
your paragraph 4..that wasn't the game changer in ogun..the game changer was gas facilities provided there

Read this article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/how-land-administration-was-handled-during-my-tenure-otunba-gbenga-daniel/%3famp=1
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2023
The largest and biggest building materials market in imo state, Orlu International building materials market Umuna gets extra 150 shops due to increasing demand of shop space.

Note this market sales it goods at a cheaper rate compared to it's counterparts in imo state

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2023
More of the newly built shops

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Memory lane of the proposed leather market Ngor okpala

To the glory of God Almighty Imo China Investment and Trade Centre in partnership with Imo Tianjin China Investment and Trade Centre Ltd has attracted the Federal Government department of leather development of the ministry of science and technology to establish the south east zonal center and it's training institute in Imo state.

Located at the ongoing Imo leather and Allied Products International Trade Centre Okpala.
Pioneered by Imo China Tianjin China Investment and Trade Centre Ltd.

This is a product of vision and hard work put together with determination to succeed since 2018.

In 2018 I had a meeting with the Aba leather products association of of Imo extraction, letting them know reasons they must come back to Imo state and have the impact they have been putting in Abia back home, knowing that 70% of them in Ariara Market are all Imo indigenes and the fact that the huge IGR, employment opportunities and commercial activities they contribute to Abia is of huge immense in measure, if such is transferef to Imo state. As we invited the Chinese to discuss on the project design and conception and possible approval from the government which was obtained.

In 2020 at the inception of the 3R administration, I invited them again to have an MoU with them, this we did, and was supprised to see their numbers running up to 7000 imo indigenous enterprenuers holding the noise of Ariara leather Market and industry.

This propelled me to go looking for investment partners to establish the now Imo leather and allied products and accessories international trade centre okpala haven secured approval from the previous government in 2018 through Imo Tianjin Investment and Trade Centre Ltd
We invited the Chinese in 2019, we visited the Umuowa village of Okpala for possible siting of the project, paid money to the community but had issues with some of them, which made the project take-off to delay. Then came in the 3R government with Mayor Nweke as the LGA Chairman, who after discussions with him saw the potential of this project, initiated a meeting with the Umuowa community to understand why they don't accept to offer their land after collecting money. They said they have no enough land that the project could be taken to other part of Okpala as demanded by the leather market operators (our local off takers) from Aba.

Hon Mayor Nweke moved to assemble the people of Okpala and Umumahi who then accepted to offer their land.

Imo Tianjin Investment and Trade Centre Ltd with their partners assembled a team to site, after all neccessary demands of community was met, MoU signed, power of attorney issued and traditional rites paid, all done through the LGA.

A team of business partners came from South Africa, another team came from UK and China.
Perimeter survey plan was done, conceptional project design and layout made. And site clearing commenced.
While these were going on, we initiated efforts to engage the federal government ministry of science and technology department of Leather development works- Nigeria Leather Institute
And today it has paid off, Imo state - Ngor Okpala LGA now play hosts to the prestigious zonal regional office of the federal government on leather development and it's training institute in the Imo leather and allied products and accessories international trade centre.

Congratulations ndi Imo it can only be God
God bless thee 3R government of His Excellency Governor Hope Uzodima.
God please the leaders people of Okpala community for not allowing this to bypass and elude ndi Imo state.

- Chris Johnson

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2023
Prototype design of the leather market Ngor okpala

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Imo state Executive Council Meeting held on Wednesday has the following snippet.

Imo state government has received additional $11.1million grant from World bank through SFTAS program of budget transparency, totally $40 million received during the duration of this administration.

Imo state government will receive advance 13% oil derivation fund from first bank totalling 22billion naira which will be reimbursed by FG to the bank. The money will be used to pursue aggressive road projects and other infrastructures.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 12:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Govt60:
The largest and biggest building materials market in imo state, Orlu International building materials market Umuna gets extra 150 shops due to increasing demand of shop space.

Note this market sales it goods at a cheaper rate compared to it's counterparts in imo state

The two big markets in Orlu sell goods cheapest in Imo state because they are closest to Onitsha.
At the International market, there is everything on sale. The markets serve Orsu, Orlu Municipal, Nkwerre, Isu, Njaba, Nwangele, Ideato South and North, and parts of Oru West communities.
If gov Uzodinma can read the political barometer, reconstructs the washed out roads to the markets.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2023
longayink:

The two big markets in Orlu sell goods cheapest in Imo state because they are closest to Onitsha.
At the International market, there is everything on sale. The markets serve Orsu, Orlu Municipal, Nkwerre, Isu, Njaba, Nwangele, Ideato South and North, and parts of Oru West communities.
If gov Uzodinma can read the political barometer, reconstructs the washed out roads to the markets.

What do you have to say about Malaysia market Obowo ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2023
Govt60:
More of the newly built shops

Newly built? Who built new stalls? Are they not abandoned shops?
In nearly three years, gov Hope Uzodinma stationed soldiers adjacent this building materials market in Orlu. The military check point is permanently placed in front of the market. Frequently, unknown gunmen would challenge the soldiers; bullets would fly in the air. Since then, only the most daring traders or buyers would go near the building market area. The traders abandoned the market.
It's part of Hope Uzodinma's game to dry up Orlu.
In 3 years, no good roads lead to the International Market in Orlu. Before unknown gunmen issue, Uzodinma had stopped the urban roads reconstruction works started by Ihedioha and Okorocha in Orlu.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Gov Hope Uzodinma has deactivated the Imo State university teaching hospital in Orlu, Imo state University has stopped admitting fresh students for medicine.
Uzodinma was Senator of Orlu zone for 8 years but refused to open a senatorial district office in Orlu, the headquarters of his senatorial zone. The only Senator to do that.
When Uzodinma was Senator, he stopped then governor Okorocha to stop reconstruction of urban roads that are federal roads in Orlu. Uzodinma said the roads and drainages were federal projects. The roads and drainages are not done till today.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Nchenches:

Newly built? Who built new stalls? Are they not abandoned shops?
In nearly three years, gov Hope Uzodinma stationed soldiers adjacent this building materials market in Orlu. The military check point is permanently placed in front of the market. Frequently, unknown gunmen would challenge the soldiers; bullets would fly in the air. Since then, only the most daring traders or buyers would go near the building market area. The traders abandoned the market.
It's part of Hope Uzodinma's game to dry up Orlu.
In 3 years, no good roads lead to the International Market in Orlu. Before unknown gunmen issue, Uzodinma had stopped the urban roads reconstruction works started by Ihedioha and Okorocha in Orlu.

It's totally fine not to fancy Hope Uzodinma, but quite telling blatant lies about Orlu town, the market is directly opposite the Military FOB Orlu former cultural center. The market is fully occupied hence the construction of additional shops through ISAMATA.
Orlu town that I have been visiting recently is very far from being dead or the imaginery image you are painting here. Please stop painting Orlu town bad please it's not good, you can deride hope Uzodinma but please leave Orlu town out of it.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Govt60:

It's totally fine not to fancy Hope Uzodinma, but quite telling blatant lies about Orlu town, the market is directly opposite the Military FOB Orlu former cultural center. The market is fully occupied hence the construction of additional shops through ISAMATA.
Orlu town that I have been visiting recently is very far from being dead or the imaginery image you are painting here. Please stop painting Orlu town bad please it's not good, you can deride hope Uzodinma but please leave Orlu town out of it.
ISAMATA shops, not shops built by Uzodinma government in Orlu. Uzodinma has been on closing down anything government in Orlu, right from his Day 1 as Imo state governor.
Uzodinma who converted a huge Cultural centre building in Orlu to a military barracks where bullets fly in the air frequently, who doesn't read what is in Uzodinma's mind about Orlu?
Next, he demolished the biggest landmark in Orlu - the gate at Y junction in Nkwume. The gate never obstructed anything.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Random

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Nchenches:

ISAMATA shops, not shops built by Uzodinma government in Orlu. Uzodinma has been on closing down anything government in Orlu, right from his Day 1 as Imo state governor.
Uzodinma who converted a huge Cultural centre building to a military barracks where bullets fly in the air frequently, who doesn't read what is in Uzodinma's mind about Orlu?

I just gave you an advice am hoping you take it, promote Orlu town and it's investment opportunities while calling on the government to do it's part.
Gubernatorial election is months away, choose your candidates and use hope Uzodinmas sin against him. That's what patriotic people do not rundown your domain and start to lament later about imaginery foreigners and non locals to blame for your misadventures.
It's your home take charge and vote out unfriendly personalities.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Govt60:

I just gave you an advice am hoping you take it, promote Orlu town and it's investment opportunities while calling on the government to do it's part.
Gubernatorial election is months away, choose your candidates and use hope Uzodinmas sin against him. That's what patriotic people do not rundown your domain and start to lament later about imaginery foreigners and non locals to blame for your misadventures.
It's your home take charge and vote out unfriendly personalities.

Pretty good take. But there is no amount of calling anyone can make on gov Hope Uzodinma and succeed in changing him to do the development deserved by Orlu from Imo state governmment. Such a call is waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2023
MCC road currently
As outstanding stretch of Owerri ring road has been awarded from orji to road safety to eke megbu oha River

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Govt60:
MCC road currently
As outstanding stretch of Owerri ring road has been awarded from orji to road safety to eke megbu oha River

When is Hope Uzodinma starting to build Underground Metro Transport system in Owerri?
Rochas Okorocha built many tangential roads to divert traffic from Owerri Town centre. Hope Uzodinma is again on building Ring Road around Owerri.
Grudges against unseen enemies in Orlu make him pour the federal allocations of the local government areas of Imo state on Owerri soil alone.
Because if Uzodinma builds in another urban centre in Imo state without building in Orlu, he will further expose the fact that he has been behind the violence in Orlu from Day 1.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hope Uzodinma is already doing campaign to terminate his administration.

A Imo state governor, Hope Uzodinma, who cannot build in Mbaise, cannot build in Mbano, cannot build in Oguta/Egbema, cannot build in Isu/Nwangele/Nkwerre/Njaba axis, has devastation and arrested development left in Orlu/Orsu/Ideato areas, but redoes what former governors built in Owerri - all because of bile in him against some people in his federal constituency - he has brought his govt to its one term ending.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Andrea hotel MCC road

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Scenic carpark concept crappy hotel design at orji community

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

Name one state that is getting it right that is not connected to rail. Forget people making noise online, in the SE when it comes to economic activity, it's Aba hands down. After that it's who?

And these states have not even began using it to capacity. Once there is industry in Nigeria on a real scale you will see that industrialists will almost always choose these states. After sometime there will be a very clear difference between industrialized and rural states in Nigeria, and this will be the determining factor. There is no major city, successful city, or modern city on planet earth that is not a rail depot.

We already know what the sea has done for Lagos. So you understand what transport means. Anyone that doesn't start their factory in Lagos is choosing not to because of sentiment and [i]maybe [/i]cost. But there's more industry in Lagos than the whole of the SE, so this tells you something. That sentiment is not enough to make it happen. We have maximized sentiment, it cannot take us further.

Economics is not about sentiment, it's about physical reality. Where there is sea and rail there is large scale economic activity. Where this is not, it is only the business owners emotions that are keeping him in business there.

You're saying 'build industries'. Understand what that means. Why will I build 'an industry' in Imo when I can build it in Lagos? The one in Lagos will reach the US, Europe, Asia, and the rest of Africa and Nigeria by the time the one in Imo gets it's products to Lagos. Right now you are feeding the SE with northern tomatoes. How many tomatoes can you fit inside a vehicle? How many can you fit in a train? If you send a vehicle's worth and a train worth, how will each medium effect prices?

But instead we want to complain about the cost of living, and hope 'good government' magically takes it away. The only way for an inland city to become a modern city is access to dredged rivers and access to sea. I live in the US. I know what it takes to make a place a modern functioning economy. If you have not seen it before take my word for it.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 12:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Nchenches:

Uzodinma who converted a huge Cultural centre building in Orlu to a military barracks where bullets fly in the air frequently, who doesn't read what is in Uzodinma's mind about Orlu?
Next, he demolished the biggest landmark in Orlu - the gate at Y junction in Nkwume. The gate never obstructed anything.

Oga Rest.. Orlu this Orlu that/

Na uzodinma tell una to harbour IPOB criminals?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 12:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Nchenches:
Hope Uzodinma is already doing campaign to terminate his administration.

A Imo state governor, Hope Uzodinma, who cannot build in Mbaise, cannot build in Mbano, cannot build in Oguta/Egbema, cannot build in Isu/Nwangele/Nkwerre/Njaba axis, has devastation and arrested development left in Orlu/Orsu/Ideato areas, but redoes what former governors built in Owerri - all because of bile in him against some people in his federal constituency - he has brought his govt to its one term ending.

Orlu is not the only LGA in Imo state i wonder why u feel so entitled. Even Ohaji/Egbema that brings the most to the table don't feel this entitled

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 12:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Govt60:
Andrea hotel MCC road

I thought this open gutter thing on urban roads wouldve been a thing of the past
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 12:36am On Feb 12, 2023
Ofodirinwa:

Name one state that is getting it right that is not connected to rail. Forget people making noise online, in the SE when it comes to economic activity, it's Aba hands down. After that it's who?

And these states have not even began using it to capacity. Once there is industry in Nigeria on a real scale you will see that industrialists will almost always choose these states. After sometime there will be a very clear difference between industrialized and rural states in Nigeria, and this will be the determining factor. There is no major city, successful city, or modern city on planet earth that is not a rail depot.

We already know what the sea has done for Lagos. So you understand what transport means. Anyone that doesn't start their factory in Lagos is choosing not to because of sentiment and [i]maybe [/i]cost. But there's more industry in Lagos than the whole of the SE, so this tells you something. That sentiment is not enough to make it happen. We have maximized sentiment, it cannot take us further.

Economics is not about sentiment, it's about physical reality. Where there is sea and rail there is large scale economic activity. Where this is not, it is only the business owners emotions that are keeping him in business there.

You're saying 'build industries'. Understand what that means. Why will I build 'an industry' in Imo when I can build it in Lagos? The one in Lagos will reach the US, Europe, Asia, and the rest of Africa and Nigeria by the time the one in Imo gets it's products to Lagos. Right now you are feeding the SE with northern tomatoes. How many tomatoes can you fit inside a vehicle? How many can you fit in a train? If you send a vehicle's worth and a train worth, how will each medium effect prices?

But instead we want to complain about the cost of living, and hope 'good government' magically takes it away. The only way for an inland city to become a modern city is access to dredged rivers and access to sea. I live in the US. I know what it takes to make a place a modern functioning economy. If you have not seen it before take my word for it.

When i read the first paragraph i did not even bother to read the rest.

Cause there will certainly be no wisdom in it. How can someone say railway is not a priority for Imo when Imo thru FG is seeking to dredge their river into the ocean with plans to build a port. SMH
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 1:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Do both lol. That's like saying 'why should Imo build roads when it has an airport' lol

NwekereNdoki:

When i read the first paragraph i did not even bother to read the rest.

I can tell you have made this consistently in life

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 2:50am On Feb 12, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

Orlu is not the only LGA in Imo state i wonder why u feel so entitled. Even Ohaji/Egbema that brings the most to the table don't feel this entitled

When they built the huge ISOPADEC headquarters in Owerri, instead of in Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta oil producing areas, you were asleep in Ohaji/Egbema.

In 47 years since Owerri was made capital of Imo state, they have used the 13% derivation from oil to develop only Owerri. Your Ohaji/Egbema remain ultra rural.
Now you develop strength because I talk about Uzodinma's abandonment of all urban infrastructures in the 2nd largest urban city of Imo state - Orlu- to rot, you are telling me of Ohaji/Egbema, a place left ultra rural through siphoning of its oil money by IMSG to development of only Owerri.
I don't have time replying to a midget. You don't know where your problems began.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 3:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
Do both lol. That's like saying 'why should Imo build roads when it has an airport' lol

I can tell you have made this consistently in life

When people in Imo state don't have access to treated portable water, when people in the towns of Imo state outside Owerri have no passable urban roads, no urban drainage system, no functional hospitals, nothing; but you want IMSG to build capital intensive rail network solely to join your darling city, Owerri, to wherever, you make yourself look foolish. Don't you know that the people you abandoned behind in your rural village and settled in Owerri, need treated portable water, at least? Or will you be giving them borehole water all the century? You demean yourself on this thread, thinking that you demean me. I am very much certain with whatever I contribute here.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 3:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Govt60:
Andrea hotel MCC road

Nice... this place wasn't like this during the Yuletide.
I thought road construction was rocket science

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.