Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria (45110 Views)

Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram / Omotola's Husband Shaves His Beard For Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by dlomen: 12:29am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 4:56am On Sep 24, 2012
So now are you quys happy now he is loosinq his job,you quys should stop lookinq for others downfall and qet a life jor*

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by adaphic: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2012
toluxa1: Who is Omotola pls? Does she work in NTA?
She works with MTN.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by adaphic: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2012
ceejay80s: POiNT OF CORRECTION, OMOTOLA IS NOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, REPHRASE THAT SENTENCE TO ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS....

You shld read btw words next time.

"The husband of one of Nigeria’s hottest and most
beautiful actersses, Omotola Jalade- Ekehinde, Captain
Matthew Ekehinde has been thrown into the labour
market."
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Akposkool(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2012
2 million: D guy go soon come Nollywood....just wait and see.
hahahahaha.i almost said it.maybe he go take a role as a pilot wen fall in luv with mercy j for d film.d title should be 'pilot love'
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by tpia5: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
The number of shameless posts or is it shameless and illiterate posters on this thread, beats the imagination.

And the nigerian govt is still doing nothing about the educational state of that country!
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by tpia5: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
Chanchit: See useless people, so they want to call the wife for her to confirm that her husband has been sacked.

Imagine the i.diocy.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Kingjameel(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
No she work with AIT
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2012
The husband of one of Nigeria’s hottest and most beautiful actresses, Omotola Jalade- Ekehinde, Captain Matthew Ekehinde has been thrown into the labour market.
However, we gathered that the father of four is seriously searching for a new job as at the time we are filing this report.
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like)

Is there anything to 'like' about someone losing his source of income?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2012
Missy_B:
It is still sketchy where the light skinned pilot will be heading to....
dasparrow:
@Post
Why do Nigerian journalists always have to mention a person's skin complexion? Is that really necessary?

Nigerian journalists are a reflection of the Nigerian population who generally have an obsession with people's skin complexions. Go through Nairaland and see how many topics discuss skin complexions. If these people became journalists tomorrow, how do you think they'd describe anyone? I love my Nigerian brothers and sisters but honestly, I feel that most of you have a weakness of obsessing over people's skin complexions; it's almost creepy. You fail to recognize that complexion is such a shallow tool that should never be used to judge fellow human beings. Even the most intelligent and educated Nigerians lose control and acquire toddler-like tendencies whenever they notice a person of a certain skin complexion (whichever suits their fancy).

In my honest opinion, complexion isn't something people should use to classify other human beings. Really. I find it very childish for one and two, it brings about unnecessary segregation resulting to a situation where one group feels they ought to pay for being different.
You guys need to stop taking some things too seriously. You need to stop giving "Skin Complexion" much power over you.

Skin colours/shades/tones/complexions are overrated. It's all in your head. Relax and enjoy life and always remember that diversity is here to stay and you can't change that, but you can change your attitude.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by clip: 6:09am On Sep 29, 2012
This tread deserved to be closed
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by igbo2011(m): 5:18am On Nov 12, 2012
cap28:

Its quite impressive, im reading some of the articles on it now and will let you know my thoughts after i ve finished reading them.

well done for the effort though

Did you end up reading the articles? What do you think of it?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by dlomen: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday / Davido Struggles With Tyre During Workout In Preparation For 2022 (Pix, Video) / BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.