Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria (45120 Views)

Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram / Omotola's Husband Shaves His Beard For Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by cap28: 1:32am On Sep 23, 2012
igbo2011:

@Dassparrow @stagger and @Cap28
What do you think of my site? www.africanedp.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/African-Economic-Development-Plan/278164788911610

Its quite impressive, im reading some of the articles on it now and will let you know my thoughts after i ve finished reading them.

well done for the effort though
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by cap28: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2012
Da kingpin:
so what should i do. Should i start boiling beans

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by kilimanjaro(m): 1:34am On Sep 23, 2012
2buff: People...PLEASE!!!!! Do not put all your eggs in one basket.

Imagine this kain wahala in a country like naija without even common EI talkless of welfare.

If you don't own that company, you are a TEMP and JUST VISITING. The word "permanent employee" is just a gimmick word employers use to get you hooked.
Please shine your eyes and invest into starting up things that run WITH you as you carry on in your career. that way if career pause, you are not left desperate.

May god help us all.
Wow! First time I've seen you make sense. Or is today your birthday? Congratulations anyway.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Africasjolie: 2:35am On Sep 23, 2012
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:
WHO TOLD YOU ACTRESS OMOTALA JALADE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS IN NOLLYWOOD?ABEG MAKE WE TALK BETTER THING JOOR.
Why so bothered esp with the caps na wa o.We told ourselves cos we aint blind
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by donclark(m): 3:13am On Sep 23, 2012
Photo: Did You Do This When You Were a Kid?
http:///t9pYU
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by dotmachiaveli(m): 3:46am On Sep 23, 2012
Missy_B:

The husband of one of Nigeria’s hottest and most beautiful actersses, Omotola Jalade- Ekehinde, Captain Matthew Ekehinde has been thrown into the labour market.

Captain Matthew was among the 800 staffers relieved of their duties by the CEO of Air Nigeria, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim few weeks ago over what he called disloyal and lack of commitment to the company.

However, we gathered that the father of four is seriously searching for a new job as at the time we are filing this report.

It is still sketchy where the light skinned pilot will be heading to, but an insider squealed that he is working so hard to get a new job at the troubled Arik Airline or better still, a very reliable foreign carrier that is ready to agree to his terms and conditions.

A call and text message put through to his wife over his husband’s current state is yet to be replied.

Captain Matthew, according to some of his friends is very diligent and committed to his work, but has been very unlucky with most of the airlines he had worked with.
It would be recalled the pilot had worked with the defunct airlines; Skyline and Sosoliso before joining Air Nigeria few years ago.
Any'waY..a superstar..cuZ his marrieD to a SuperStar! Apart from tha..jUs an ordinary Man/captain..so to sAy!!
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Mustay(m): 3:53am On Sep 23, 2012
Da kingpin:
so what should i do. Should i start boiling beans

So, like Biafra, you also want to declare your Beans republic ehn? It has graduated from garri to beans abi .
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by OneNaira6: 3:56am On Sep 23, 2012
chucky234: Air Nigeria na the first polluted air wey great you if you just come out for inside plane,hope you understand wetin air Nigeria be.

Comedy to the highest. Choiii grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by OneNaira6: 3:58am On Sep 23, 2012
Missy_B:

The husband of one of Nigeria’s hottest and most beautiful actersses, Omotola Jalade- Ekehinde, Captain Matthew Ekehinde has been thrown into the labour market.

Captain Matthew was among the 800 staffers relieved of their duties by the CEO of Air Nigeria, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim few weeks ago over what he called disloyal and lack of commitment to the company.

However, we gathered that the father of four is seriously searching for a new job as at the time we are filing this report.

It is still sketchy where the light skinned pilot will be heading to, but an insider squealed that he is working so hard to get a new job at the troubled Arik Airline or better still, a very reliable foreign carrier that is ready to agree to his terms and conditions.

A call and text message put through to his wife over his husband’s current state is yet to be replied.

Captain Matthew, according to some of his friends is very diligent and committed to his work, but has been very unlucky with most of the airlines he had worked with.
It would be recalled the pilot had worked with the defunct airlines; Skyline and Sosoliso before joining Air Nigeria few years ago.

What's with the inclusion of complexion. Na wa oooooo Nigerian journalist. Hmmm. The guy is not even lightskin sef.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by tubolancer(m): 4:10am On Sep 23, 2012
He should depend on his wife,funny! A lazy man comment.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by lawa18(m): 4:14am On Sep 23, 2012
Rocktation: How dare they do that? Didn't they know that he's 'Omotola's' husby? H
ehe.
and soo?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by excondido(m): 5:06am On Sep 23, 2012
tpia@:
he's not in the oil sector where losing your job is a serious problem.

he's a pilot and so, will get a job elsewhere.

i'm just surprised he's working for this airline?

would have thought he'd be with a place like british airways or something.

why are u suprised he is working for AIR NIGERIA? Is it because he is omotolas hussy or u have other more cogent reasons while he deserve the british airways?

i think u sounded like a groupie.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by intrepid: 5:45am On Sep 23, 2012
grandlexuz:

I was thinking on same lines. Terrible journalism skills. It seems to be all over the place.

Are they really trained journalists?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by intrepid: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2012
That somebody lost a job is no big news but we all know why this suddenly ascended the front page.For those who are insinuating that he has been always in the employ of defunct airlines,i believe he is not the only person who has had this same event in his life and in the same sequence(if you actually did a good research).

i wish him well and pray he gets something better soon to keep the family smooth.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by ceejay80s(m): 6:11am On Sep 23, 2012
POiNT OF CORRECTION, OMOTOLA IS NOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, REPHRASE THAT SENTENCE TO ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS....
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by worthytalk: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2012
I'm not a fan of Omotala
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by tpia5: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2012
who was quoting me there ? blexcondomp or what do you call yourself.

if you werent d.aft, you'd be aware of his level of qualification and experience.

and the fact that he said he was stationed out of the country at one time ?

please change your supplier.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by igbo2011(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2012
cap28:

Its quite impressive, im reading some of the articles on it now and will let you know my thoughts after i ve finished reading them.

well done for the effort though

Thanks bro, I am trying to promote African economics. I know you are in UK at the time being. If you can wear African clothes casually and buy more African good and invest in Africa then you can develop the economy of Africa. But this has ot be done in the millions for this to happen. It will be hard but every achievement started with a dream.

BTW I wear African clothes all the time and I am in the states, but I am trying to make my way to Africa to build her ASAP.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by geogeous(f): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2012
Why is everyone picking on the op's phrase. I think the op is trying to pass an information(news)and we all understood it,so whats the point criticizing? Write ur own!

Anyway,if you are really worried about the couple...am sure they will do just fine!
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by inemboy16: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2012
grin
caseless: Is the atmospheric or gaseous component of nigeria.
cheesy
caseless: Is the atmospheric or gaseous component of nigeria.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2012
He's among d 800 dat was sacked, so why is he being carried as news? Na wa 4 celebrity life oo, nothn u do or happens 2u will be hidden. Mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by biogbruski(m): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2012
toluxa1: Who is Omotola pls? Does she work in NTA?
No she works in ait.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by dejiswaggs(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2012
Even Big Man Get Sacked!
Well if you really wanna be you own Boss , and make over 200k from blogging check out http://www.4shared.com/office/Sdf6rJDx/bloggingcash22.html
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by gossips(f): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2012
violent:

ah!...You study in the states and have probably spent a large chunk of your adult life reading Wall Street Journal articles, Financial Times or the Washington post...I get how out of touch you must be with the Nigerian situation, having been exposed to a world in which competition is rife for the top-of-the-class talents and the industry can actually afford to train and compensate such talents adequately. It's simple, if the society demands quality, it must be willing to pay for it, in terms of improving education standards, available infrastructure and adequately rewarding sound talents.

I get how frustrated it must feel to learn that there's actually another world out there where millions go though learning in the most intolerable environmental conditions and are forced by the society to obtain degrees either by hook or crook means which they themselves cannot convince themselves why they must obtain those degrees.

I get how out of touch you must be with the Nigerian situation if you've actually attended in the very least, a modest education and must probably think every other Nigerian had the same opportunity as you. It must be frustrating eh?

I'm not the type to justify mediocrity, but the reality is what i have mentioned in my first post. I'm convinced it is a little far fetched to demand so much from people whose environment, opportunities, and exposure offered them so little. It will be completely bizarre to expect the same sort of results from someone who schooled in one of the classrooms below with another who attended Eton college, don't you think?

Still not enough reason not to do it well.
Many Nigerians exposed to same educational system have come out very strong in the use of English.
Infact, I have a close friend who never went to a secondary school coupled with his not-so-good primary education but is now a prof of Language.
And believe me, when I say he's good with the Eng Lang, he is good. It just depends on the person and the zeal to do things right.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by bigsheg(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2012
Missy_B:

Is he the only one abi is he the first?How does that affect the price of that component that is soaked in water and taken with gnuts?He wld get another job in no time.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Breastman(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2012
Eeya, sorry sir. God will provide. E come be now wey plane scarce for airport. Well sha if plane no dey for am to fly, e fit go apply for Fashola to drive BRT bus. Dat 1 still beta pass to siddon for house dey look omatala face from morning til night.

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by BUSHMAN1: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2012
reliable foreign carrier? yea! right! more qualified people here in europe are struggling to get jobs let alone a big headed nigerian. i think he is got too big for his boots perharps his wife should should employ him i hear she owns a multimillion empire
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by chucky234(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2012
violent:

ah!...You study in the states and have probably spent a large chunk of your adult life reading Wall Street Journal articles, Financial Times or the Washington post...I get how out of touch you must be with the Nigerian situation, having been exposed to a world in which competition is rife for the top-of-the-class talents and the industry can actually afford to train and compensate such talents adequately. It's simple, if the society demands quality, it must be willing to pay for it, in terms of improving education standards, available infrastructure and adequately rewarding sound talents.

I get how frustrated it must feel to learn that there's actually another world out there where millions go though learning in the most intolerable environmental conditions and are forced by the society to obtain degrees either by hook or crook means which they themselves cannot convince themselves why they must obtain those degrees.

I get how out of touch you must be with the Nigerian situation if you've actually attended in the very least, a modest education and must probably think every other Nigerian had the same opportunity as you. It must be frustrating eh?

I'm not the type to justify mediocrity, but the reality is what i have mentioned in my first post. I'm convinced it is a little far fetched to demand so much from people whose environment, opportunities, and exposure offered them so little. It will be completely bizarre to expect the same sort of results from someone who schooled in one of the classrooms below with another who attended Eton college, don't you think?
The school block in the picture look more like my secondary school classroom block,a decaying block that has so far produced some amazing talents one of which is my humble self.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2012
Ivynwa: Losing job is not the end of life, it may even be the beginning of greater things.

Dude were you eyeing the wife before?
Lol! For what na? My babe fyn pass that thing sef. True
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by BUSHMAN1: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin perharps he should join nollywood and start acting, every body in nigeria nawadays is an actor wether qualified or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death / Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React / Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.